用in front of,和next to还有between造句,我有急用钱…

用英语的8个方位介词造句用:【on 】【in】【under】【next to】【behind】【between】【near】【in front of】这8个方位介词造句(比如说铅笔在桌子上、椅子在桌子下面……)_百度作业帮
用英语的8个方位介词造句用:【on 】【in】【under】【next to】【behind】【between】【near】【in front of】这8个方位介词造句(比如说铅笔在桌子上、椅子在桌子下面……)
maTQ31YQ50
My books are on the table.What is in the box?My cat is under my chair.Next to the table stands a boy.(倒装句,男孩站在桌子旁)The broom is behind the door.I sit between my father and my mother.The shop is near the school .There are some big trees in front of our classroom.
其他类似问题
The pen is on the deskYour boobs're in your bra.My underwear's under yours.The gal sits next to me gets curly hair.The lady stands behind me have
porky behind.There'er terrible gaps between us.He walk behind me for a long way.6. The Lord judge between me and you.7. We are working near the scholl.
there is a book on the desk.there is a pen in the pencil case.there is a cat under the table.there is a bookshop next to the bank.Paul sits behind me.Jenny is between me and Jerry.the River is near the lake.there is a tall building in front of my house.
1.【on】He put some books on the desk. 他把一些书放在了桌上。2.【in】My cat is sleeping in my bed.我的猫正在我的床上睡觉。3.【under】They are singing under the tree now. 他们现在正在树下唱歌。 4.【next to】There is a factory next to the park....
on:There is a dog on the roof.in:There are much food in the fridge.under:My pants are under my bed.next to:Hangzhou is next to Jiaxing.I am sitting behind James now.between:The kids in the photo between two adults was me.near:There is a metro station near my home.
扫描下载二维码用 library restaurant between through across from the way to next to in front of 写一篇小短文_百度作业帮
用 library restaurant between through across from the way to next to in front of 写一篇小短文
雇佣军3954
From the way to restaurant,there is the library.It is next to the hospital and in front of it,there is a bus stop.You just go down through this street to the big hotel which is between two parking lots(停车场),and then go across the street.Finally you wii find the library.你们的采纳是我们回答的动力~
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码造句 三种 there be句型 然后还有一个 the 加be动词 然后反着说 三种restaurant,between.bank,near.post office,in front of.hotel,on the left,restaurant.post office,next to,bookshop.supermark,across,road.hospital,on the right,bank.用_百度作业帮
造句 三种 there be句型 然后还有一个 the 加be动词 然后反着说 三种restaurant,between.bank,near.post office,in front of.hotel,on the left,restaurant.post office,next to,bookshop.supermark,across,road.hospital,on the right,bank.用这些 (句号为结束)
灬粉你菊273
There is a clothes shop on the left of the hairdresser.There is a bank near my home.There is a home behind the past office.There is a hospital on the right the bank.
其他类似问题
There is a bank near the post office.
扫描下载二维码用下列的单词造句.麻烦带上中文意思,1.near 2.across from 3.next to 4.between 5.front 6.in front of6.behind_百度作业帮
用下列的单词造句.麻烦带上中文意思,1.near 2.across from 3.next to 4.between 5.front 6.in front of6.behind
晨曦ˉJ0貍
1:The book near the table. 书在桌子旁边.2:An old friend hailed me from across the street. 一个老朋友在街的对面向我打招呼.3:Cleanliness is next to godliness. 清洁仅次于圣洁.4:Between friends all is common. 朋友之间不分彼此.5:The government front bench or the treasury front bench 政府成员前排席或国务大臣前排席.6:In the front of the classroom there is a blackboard on the wall in front. 在教室的前面墙上有一块黑板.7;The old people behind the horse.一个老人在马的旁边.
其他类似问题
自己造啊,依赖别人不好
1 The house is near to my school.2 Our home is across from the market.3 The person next to him is his father.4 There is no diffierence between us.5 He just fronts to the door.6 The people is in front of the car.7 There is a cat behind the tree.满意吧。
造句我不会,但是我懂得中文意思! 1,附近的 2,对面 3,旁边的 4,之间 5,前线6,前面7,后面
扫描下载二维码造句 三种 there be句型 然后还有一个 the 加be动词 然后反着说 三种restaurant,between.bank,near.post office,in front of.hotel,on the left,restaurant.post office,next to,bookshop.supermark,across,road.hospital,on the right,bank.用_百度作业帮
造句 三种 there be句型 然后还有一个 the 加be动词 然后反着说 三种restaurant,between.bank,near.post office,in front of.hotel,on the left,restaurant.post office,next to,bookshop.supermark,across,road.hospital,on the right,bank.用这些 (句号为结束)
灬粉你菊273
There is a clothes shop on the left of the hairdresser.There is a bank near my home.There is a home behind the past office.There is a hospital on the right the bank.
其他类似问题
There is a bank near the post office.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 急用钱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信