6年级my口语 a weekend planplan说说你要干什么在哪里怎样去什么时候去和谁去

my weekend英语短文 一般过去式作文要求:当时的天气怎么样?你是怎么度过的?去哪儿了?和谁一起去的?都干什么了?_百度作业帮
my weekend英语短文 一般过去式作文要求:当时的天气怎么样?你是怎么度过的?去哪儿了?和谁一起去的?都干什么了?
my weekend英语短文 一般过去式作文要求:当时的天气怎么样?你是怎么度过的?去哪儿了?和谁一起去的?都干什么了?
wofgsdklgjJ31Y
I was so happy last weekend,.On Sunday morning,I got up at 8:00AM,and cleaned my room,then I cooked breakfast with my aunt.I felt the breakfast was so delicious,because I did it by myself.After breakfast,I did my homework.In the afternoon,I went shopping with my mom and grandma.we bought many things.
扫描下载二维码我周末计划(MyWeekendPlan)_小学英语作文_华考作文网
> 我周末计划(MyWeekendPlan)
我周末计划(MyWeekendPlan)
it is friday afternoon。 school is over。 the students are talking about their weekends。hi, i am yu yan。 i\'m going to have a busy weekend! on saturday, i\'m going to the park by bus 。i\'m going to catch butterflies and catch dragonflies 。then , i \'m going to climb on saturday。on sunday, i\'m going to plant flowers after lunch。 i\'m going to clean the rooms and wash the clothes。 then , in the evening ,i\'m going to watch cartoons。 that will be fun。
上一篇:下一篇:
小学英语作文最近更新
本文标题:链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。
本栏目阅读排行
重点推荐栏目六年级第三单元_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
六年级第三单元
上传于||文档简介
&&新​版​P​E​P​小​学​六​年​级​上​U​n​i​t​  ​M​y​ ​w​e​e​k​e​n​d​ ​p​l​a​n
大小:1.19MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Myweekendplan 作文_百度作业帮
Myweekendplan 作文
Myweekendplan 作文
zero0Lin0207
I am going to have a busy weekend ! On Saturday , I'm going to clean my room and do homework. Then , in the evening , I 'm going to the supermaket with my mother . On Saturday, I'm going to the bookstore on foot . I'm going tobuy some books. Then, I'm going to go home and read the new books. In the evening , I'm going to watch TV. That will be fun!
What about you?
What are you going to do on the weekend?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 my weekend plan作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信