英语翻译器。 我认为是否好看不重要。

不能为空!
请问:“你觉得怎么样?你觉得我漂亮吗”用英文怎么说
请问:“你觉得怎么样?你觉得我漂亮吗”用英文怎么说
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
豆豆我是晨晨我会I & beautiful
What do you think? Do you think I'm beautiful,XX?
上海新东方学校
上海新东方少儿冬夏令营项目负责人
重庆新东方学校
教授POP少儿英语。重庆市南方翻译学院毕业
说出您感谢的话:当前位置: &
求翻译:英语这门课目我认为很重要,但是许多人并不喜欢它,因为它很难。但我却不这么认为,我觉得英语很有意思,可以用英语与同学交流,还可以在英语中寻找属于自己的快乐,这样的感觉很好。是什么意思?
英语这门课目我认为很重要,但是许多人并不喜欢它,因为它很难。但我却不这么认为,我觉得英语很有意思,可以用英语与同学交流,还可以在英语中寻找属于自己的快乐,这样的感觉很好。
问题补充:
English project I consider this course very important, but many people do not like it because it is difficult. But I do not think so, I think English is very interesting, you can communicate in English with students, but also in English to find their own happiness, so that feels good.
I believe that this class of English is very important, but many people do not like it, because it is so difficult. But I do not think so, I feel that English is a very interesting exchange with the students in English, can be in English, you can also find their own joy and so the feeling is very go
English this topic I think very importantly, but many people do not like it, because it is very difficult.But I not such believed actually that, I thought English is very interesting, may use English and schoolmate exchanges, but also may seek in English belongs to own joy, such feeling is very good
English the subjects I think are important, but many people do not like it, because it is very difficult. I have don't think so, very interesting I think English can communicate with classmates in English, finding happiness belongs in English so feel good.
English project I consider this course very important, but many people do not like it because it is difficult. But I do not think so, I think English is very interesting, you can communicate in English with students, but also in English to find their own happiness, so that feels good.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您当前的位置: >
If it is important to you,you will find a way.If not,you'll find an excuse——如果某事对你很重要,你会找到一个方法,如果不重要,你会找到一个借口。
TAGS:微博,随你译
作为一家新型的大型专业,拥有中国首屈一指的翻译资源。通过3年的积累,已经拥有多达6万名专业注册译者,可以翻译56种语言,42个行业。大量的高素质译者保证我们可以给您提供最熟悉您行并业的专才译者队伍,通过我们卓有成效的管理体系,从而提供一个比同类公司在便捷、高质、价优、可信方面更为出色的。
客服热线:010-
If it is important to you,you will find a way.If not,you'll find an excuse——如果某事对你很重要,你会找到一个方法,如果不重要,你会找到一个借口。
Sometimes you play a game even when you know you're gonna lose. Or sometimes you leave a game even when you know you can win. 有时候,就算知道自己会输,你还是会玩这个游戏。或者有时候,就算知道自己会赢,也会放弃这个游戏。
【关于健康的词】keep/stay healthy 保持健康;physical fitness 身体健康;mental health 心理健康;sub-health 亚健康;nutrition 营养;Wholesome 有益健康的、合乎卫生的;(good/bad)eating habits (好的/坏的)饮食习惯;low-fat 低脂肪的;organic foods 有机食品;junk food 垃圾食品
Life always has many things to bring you down. But, what can really bring you down is your attitude——人生中会有很多事情把我们击败,但真正打垮我们的其实是我们自己的态度。
【表达称赞的句子】1.Excellent!好极了!2.You're special.你真不一般。3.Way to go.就该这么做。4. Nice work!干得好!5.I knew you could do it.我知道你能做到的。6.Looking good.看上去不错。7.You're on top of it.你是数一数二的。8.Now you're flying.现在你正在飞速进步。
本文章由人工在线翻译网为您提供
免费机器翻译
请选择语言
阿尔巴尼亚
印度尼西亚
小语种翻译谢谢你问我,不过我不这样认为。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:很多人觉得漂亮的人我都觉得不漂亮。用英语怎么说
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友lingofriend遇到了一个关于基础英语的疑惑,并悬赏15沪元,已有5人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我个人想到的翻译是: I don't find those people are attractive, though most people think they are.
可是好像又不太准确。有人想到更好的翻译吗?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
I don't find those who are considered beautiful (by most people), attractive/charming.
你这句也行呀, 您老看这样也行不?
I don't find/think those people attractive, though most people believe they are.
—— caosimida
Many people feel beautiful person I feel not beautiful
—— sulixin
I feel those people who are considered beautiful are not beautiful
—— zhangyinzhen
I don't think the people are beautiful who are considered pretty by many people.
—— 小柴胡猫猫
Those who are thought to be charming are not in my eyes.或
Those who are thought/considered to be charming are the opposite as i see.或
Those, while charming in other people's eyes, not that attractive to me.
愚见~~呵呵
—— trista1011
相关其他知识点}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信