求英语翻译器高手翻译,急急急!!!

请英语高手给翻译一下 谢谢 急急急_百度知道
请英语高手给翻译一下 谢谢 急急急
我是一名大三的学生学习人力资源管理专业 目前就读于吉林师范大学 想把自己的专业知识与实践相结合 培养自己的专业素质 增加自己的工作经验 本人主要有三个优势 一是大学四年对专业知识的学习对人力资源有一定的了解 个人热衷于招聘模块平时涉猎此类书籍较多 并考取了计算机二级 英语四级 秘书三级 人力资源三级证书 以及法律二学位 二是性格爱好 本人积极开朗自信认真 对事物有较强的求知欲 并且乐于参加团队精神的活动 从小生活在农村 有较强的适应能力吃苦耐劳精神 寄养在别人家 让我对爱和感恩更有深刻的理解 三是平时参加社会实践锻炼了自己的沟通能力组织能力以及处理问题的能力和团队协作能力
提问者采纳
and have read many books on this field. I want to develop my professional quality and enhance my personal work experience by integrating my professional knowledge and actual practices, and C level human resource management course. Second is my personality. Third, self-confident and meticulous, I have good understanding of love and thanksgiving toward others. I also have acquired B level computer course, and grew up under others help, a third year student currently pursuing human resource management course from Linfan university in Jilin. I have three good advantage for applying the post, thus I have strong adaptability toward hardship, C level secretary Level training, open. Since I was brought up in village, and good team spirit to attend team activity. I have strong desire toward learning. I am very active. First. I have participated lot social activities to improve my personal interaction, and E level English language learning, as well as human resource management I have passion for human resource recruiting module, I have a good understanding toward my four years college professional knowledge这份简历里面没有姓名 所以我会做部分修改 I am Wangnan, as well as B level law study, organizing capability and problem skill skill and team management technique
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I am a junior student learning in Human Resources Management. Currently I am studying in Jilin Normal University. I want to combine my professional knowledge with practice training to improve professional quality and increase work experience. I have three main advantages: firstly, I have some knowledge about human resources management. I usually keen on recruiting by reading more books on it and I have passed CET 4 , the computer level 2 test, human resources level 3 test and legal 2 secondly, I am positive, cheerful, confident and hard-working. For many things, I always has a strong thirst for knowledge. For living in the countryside since you...
I was a junior student learning in Human Resource Management ,at present studying at Jilin Teacher University, want to combine my own professional knowledge and practice together .and to gain work experience, to develop
own professional quality. I mainly have three advantages. First, four years of collegethe learning of professional knowledge of human resources have a certain understanding .i'm interested in the recruitment part.and usually studiedsuch books and obtained a certificate II of the Secretary of the computer and CET-4,3 level
of human resources and second degree of legal .Second is character-loving. i'm very actively and cheerful and have...
I am a junior student major in Human Resource Management of Jilin Normal University, I hope that I can
own professional quality and gain work experienceto through combining my professional knowledge and practice together. I have three advantages. Firstly, through four years' learning of professional knowledge, I can have a certain understanding of human resources
. I'm very interested in the recruitment part and have read many books of this kind. I have obtained a certificate II of the Secretary of the computer and CET-4, 3rd level
of human resources and second degree of legal .Second is character and hobby. I'm very active and cheerful and...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入求英语高手翻译!急急急!!!_百度知道
求英语高手翻译!急急急!!!
边走边吃!谢过,随心所欲地闲聊这句话,哪位大神帮忙翻译一下哦我们在北京逛东风市场,买几根棒冰
提问者采纳
to buy a few popsicle, walking, eating and chating arbitrarilyWe are visiting the wind market in Beijing
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
follow one&#39We in Beijing around the east wind market, while walking to eat, buy some root BangBing
额。。we in beijing。。 这不显然语法错了么。。不过还是谢谢帮忙哈回复
收入经济效应帮忙翻译一下吧!!!谢谢谢谢 As China's rapid economic development, tax revenue has increased year by year, the loss of tax
we are wandering in the east wind market,bought
several ice bars,we are chatting while we are walking and eating.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手来帮我翻译一段文字。。急急急!!_百度知道
求英语高手来帮我翻译一段文字。。急急急!!
寓意。整个标示以绿色为主。标示中的龙又是泸县的“泸”声母的变写:龙城乃山水旅游之圣地,象征绿色旅游。龙城犹如一颗璀璨的明珠耀眼川南,“龙”环抱中,代表泸县(龙城),东有省级风景名胜区——玉龙湖,下为水。泸县,健康旅游,故而名曰“龙城”;北有享誉全国的非物质文化遗产——鱼坛彩龙,生态旅游、龙四部分组成。城郊还有川南明珠——玉蟾山,上为山此标示由山、水;西有全国重点文物保护单位——龙脑桥、明珠、宋代石刻
提问者采纳
the &quot, a symbol of green tourism, surrou;dragon&quot, PearlThis labeling is composed of four parts of the mountains. Dragon City is like a bright pearl bright southern Sichuan. Suburban southern Sichuan Pearl - Yu Chan Mountain, on behalf of Lu County (City), health tourism, under water. Lu CDragon City& North has a national reputation of the Intangible Cultural Heritage - fish altar dragon, ecotourism. The entire marked in green, East provincial-level scenic spots - Jade Dragon Lake, hence the name &quot: Dragon City is a Landscape Tour of the Holy Land, West national key cultural relics protection units - Long pons. Marked in the Long Lu County Lu initials changed to write, the Song Dynasty stone, Long
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
This marking consists of mountains, water, Dragon Pearl, made up of four parts. Lu County, Eastern provincial scenic spots-the Dragon Lake Sai national key cultural relics protection units--Dragon P National non-material cultural heritage in the North--fish Dragon, hence called the &Dragon&. Suburb in southern Sichuan mingzhu laevis--Jade Mountain, carved in the Song dynasty. Long Lu County marked in the &Luzhou& initials written on behalf of Lu County (Dragon), &Dragon& surrounded by, on the Hill, next to water, meaning: the Dragon is the Mecca of mountain tourism. Entire marked in green, green travel, eco-tourism, health tourism. Dragon is a brig...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信