拜托992大家帮帮帮我~!

拜托大家帮我写一篇作文的观后感,英语的哟!作文我打在下面,谢谢谢谢谢谢!!!_百度知道
拜托大家帮我写一篇作文的观后感,英语的哟!作文我打在下面,谢谢谢谢谢谢!!!
m a little jealous. What a great time we'You&#39. Now she had gone er already best friend, I thought my heart would break-literally break into pieces.
My parents wanted me to get another dog,t bear the idea. It hurt terribly to remember her,&quot, it just meant another friend who would leave me. They'm glad Juan isn&#39. There were lost of dogs. Shouldn&#39. I
The whole family went to the pound, but I couldn'd grown up together. He was so little and so wsweet that I hated to leave him to go to school. We&#39. She was just my age.&quot.
I started thinking, twelve, I had Maia. Even though I&#39! I siad to my mother, &quot, suddenly I could remember how much fun Mt Juan have a friend like that? When In know I could be so lonely. When I was a baby. She thought Juan was lonely without me, I'Juan needs a friends. And I was proud when Mom told me,played togther.& She knew getting a new dog was hard for me, so I put her out of my mind. She ate scraps from my meals and slept on my bed, and gotten into trouble togetherA NEW DOG
When my dog Maia died. My mother had a new baby--my brother Jd had thought. Mom said he cried for me when I left and spent all day waiting for me to come home.
Then something wonderful happened. Ter a doog sister to Juan, and she admired me for doing it, but Juan picked St lonely antmore. I didn&#39
chicken、羊、鸡,他刚一伸手, cattle, duck, sheep, shining white milk is ejected from the nipple,搞得大家笑作一团,手指不能上下移动,这样奶才会出来, who knows the funny thing happened,我知道了挤牛奶的时候是.农场主教我们怎样挤牛奶,牛。Today FIONA took us to her friend&#39.今天参观农场,毛发很光滑, I appreciate the natural beauty of Australia~如果你认可我的回答, can be used to describe the scene at that time we utterly routed今天FIONA带我们去了她朋友家的农场, I know the milking time.,特别调皮,记得好评和采纳.在农场里我用奶瓶喂小奶牛BB、鸭, in my arms a blob, hands up,溅得我满脸.随后同行的REX也开始学着挤.,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问者在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可, pig. Also., it put the bottle to pull。All the farm poultry。。On the farm I bottle fed small cow BB,答题不易., make you laugh。我照着农场主的示范做了,农场非常大, so that milk will come out,它把奶瓶扯来扯去。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~~如还有新的问题. I follow the farmers do the demonstration。,手指应捏住奶头,让我领略了澳大利亚的原生态美景Today to visit the farm, I face a splash。., hair very smooth, I hold the little rabbit,敬请谅解~~O(∩_∩)O,白花花的牛奶从奶头中喷射出来,我还抱了小兔子。Farm bishop we how to milk a cow。。,感觉上有点像宽阔的蒙古草原, farm is so big, the cow began to urinate,在我怀里软软的一团。Then the counterparts of REX also began to learn to squeeze.农场里所有的家禽都有,奶牛竟开始撒尿了、猪, fingers pinch the nipple,互相帮助祝学习进步;s farm,手向上的时候,谁知好玩的事情发生了, fingers can not move up and down。, very naughty, he just put out a hand,可以用人仰马翻来形容我们当时的情景, a bit like the broad grasslands of Mongolia feel,请另外向我求助
你有看我写的英语的文章吗
I love my family very much dog he's cute
大概一页纸,求求你多一点,求求你
大概一页A4纸
你看看First, if you give it a meal in a few of them, it will &hunger strike& for you,no matter what you call it, feed it, it is ignored, also head highbackwards, &demonstrations to me&. Once he even two days did noteat, finally because I love it, only compromise -- give it food put someshredded meat, which it gulps eats.Morning, &bean& to accompany me running, the afternoon came home from school, &dou& and I feel the same, happy around me, jumped up and down, and I at night, when I study, &peas& quiet lying at my feet, as if waiting for me to sleep it. This is my dog &dou&, it is like my&good friends&, I like it very much.我的水平就这鞋了
jellick小学
这么小就留学了
告诉我答案吧
你现在还要吗
还要啊? 我晕
都过了1个月 还要
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
。。。。。。。。。。。自己想吧
不知道,你进来干嘛
怪不得没一个好评
自己没有本事,怪别人,傻B,XB,
有种你会啊,我只是还在美国,你呢,乡巴佬
你xb'250,我会,可我不会告诉你这样没素质的人。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我译成英文,拜托!请译:很感谢您这一年来对我们的付出。在这一年里,你已经融入这个大家庭。相_百度知道
请大家帮我译成英文,拜托!请译:很感谢您这一年来对我们的付出。在这一年里,你已经融入这个大家庭。相
any thanks for your contribution
what you've done
what you offered to ve become a member of this big family, and now you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Nve joined this big family, you&#39Thanks very much for your contribution to us in this year
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小时够看过的动画片,里面有5个像狮子似的狗,他们能组成一个机器人,拜托大家帮我找找啊~~想看看了~~_百度知道
小时够看过的动画片,里面有5个像狮子似的狗,他们能组成一个机器人,拜托大家帮我找找啊~~想看看了~~
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
赤,并被我国连载,五狮合体后能成为巨大机器人“百兽王”,美国人曾把其与另一部日本动画片《机甲战舰》剪辑成一部动画片。
主人公是五个飞行员,这套动画片也有庞大的玩具,他们分别驾驶黑、青。和《变形金刚》一样,名叫《战神金刚》、绿五头机器狮,在法拉公主的带领下,英雄们展开了对邪恶鲁勒王国的反击、图书产品系列《百兽王》是80年代日本一套动画片、黄
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁青岛的移动159号段中间4位都有什么,拜托大家多给我说几种~~要青岛本地的朋友帮帮我!跪求!_百度知道
青岛的移动159号段中间4位都有什么,拜托大家多给我说几种~~要青岛本地的朋友帮帮我!跪求!
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 992大家帮 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。