( ) are you late fou school day?I'm sorry. A. What B. Whe...

what are you late for school 为什么用are i got up late 为什么用got不是get_作业帮
what are you late for school 为什么用are i got up late 为什么用got不是get
what are you late for school 为什么用are i got up late 为什么用got不是get
正确的说法是:Why are you late for school?Because I got up late.
因为他搞错了
是why吧?比如你迟到的时候刚好被老师抓包,老师就这么问你了。如果老师是过了一段时间才把你叫去办公室问的,就用were了,要结合当时的情境。至于I got up late,说明你已经起床了,你不起床怎么知道自己睡过头了,这句话本身就暗示了这个动作是一般过去时。...34开放英语1中央电大专科考试精整板(1)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
34开放英语1中央电大专科考试精整板(1)
第一部分交际用语A4.-Areyoufreeon;4.-AreyoufreeonFriday?-N;BBillyisthanBen.贝利比本更具吸引;5.-Couldyousigntheregist;5.-Couldyoufinishlatetod;2.Davidisonlyaccountanti;3.Excuseme,whereisthenea;I6.Iu
第一部分 交际用语 A 4. - Are you free on Thursday?一 That ' s a good idea4. - Are you free on Friday? -No , I'm sorry.B
Billy is than Ben. 贝利比本更具吸引力 C 2.Can you get a coffee for me? 你能为我准备一种咖吗?course.是的 ,当然5. - Could you sign the register , please?― Of course.5. - Could you finish late today?- Yes , please.D2. David is only accountant in my father’s company. 大卫是唯一的会计师,在我父亲的公司E3. Excuse me, where is the nearest bank,please? 对不起,请问最近的银行在哪里? It’s next to the newsagent. 在报纸或定期刊物之经销商旁边的。 3.一Excuse me, how do I get to the gym,please?
A. You take the number 66 bus from the supermarket.
3.- Excuse me , whe时's the supermarket , please?
It' s next to the bank.3. -Excuse me , where is the nearest bank , please?一-It' s not sure.
name is Clair.她的名字是克莱尔 4. Hurry up. We don’t havetime. 快点。我们没有足够的时间 5.
公寓多少租金一个月? 3. -- How do I get to the bus station? -- You take the number 38 bus
4. -- How long will the meal take? -- It'll take two hours, I think.
1. - How old is your sister? 一 She is 25 years old.
4. - How much does the flat cost a month? 一It costs 500 pounds. . A. Right
5. -How was your day yesterday?一 I' ve got a bad cough.2. -How about going to an estate agent? -Yes , that' s a good idea.I
6.I usually get up7 o’clock in the morning. 我常常早上7点起床6. I don’t wantmilk in my coffee.我不想放牛奶到我的咖啡里面7. I’m sorry she’s not in. Would you like to leave a message?对不起她不在,你可以留个口信8. I’m bad at spelling , but Jane is 我的拼写错误了,但是简比我还要差heavily here at this moment.
在此时刻下大雨。9. I haven’t got a car. Neither I. 我没有车。我也没有 M
15.Mark is responsiblehe international market. 马克负责国际的市场。 10. My husband doesn’t 我的丈夫不喜欢逛街,但是我很喜欢1. 一My mother is retired. My father is- a manager.
A. What do your parents do?S
5. Sim is talking to Mary. A. What is she doing right now? 11. She is making a cup of coffee. 她为自己做了一杯咖啡 T
There is in front of the television.有一个沙发在电视机前。12. The house is very close to the railway station, so it’s very
for transpor这房子里火车站很近,所以出行很方便 13. The classroom is not big enough for 50 students. Yes, I agree. It’s 这个教室不够大坐不了50个学生。 W
What does your sister look like? C. She's average height and slim with long straight black hair.4. What lime does the train leave? C. At half past five. 玛丽现在在做什么?She is talking to a customer.
她正在和一个客户交谈.
你有什么要紧的事吗?
.I’ve got a bad cough .我有很严重咳嗽 23.what’s the weather like in this area? 这个地区是什么天气?.它是 ,多风的。 15. What they do on Sundays?
星期日他们在做什么? 16.
下班之后你去不去酒吧 5.一Would you like to go with us?
---_ A. I’d love to. 2.一What time does the train leave?
C. At half past five. 1. -- What do you do?
-- I work in computers.
A. Right 2. -- Would you like some crisps? -- No, I'm sorry.
B. Wrong 5. -- What does your English teacher look like? -- She likes singing.
1. - What are they doing now? --They work in a bank.
2. What do you think of your new job? 一I think it is very difficult.
2.- What' s the weather like in Shanghai?That's allright. 3. -What time does the Swimming Pool close? 一On Tuesday.
5. What do you think of the invitations? -That' s a good idea.1. -What do they do? -They work in a bank.
2. -What is she talking about?一 She is talking to Mary.3. Would you like some crisps? -No, I'm sorry. 4. -What do you think of your new job?一I think it is very difficult.
12.You go to bed and sleep. 你该上床睡觉了 第二 部分 词汇与结构 rice do you want to buy?
How much 23. a coffee machine in the room?
B. Is there 9.__‘Chris worried about the presentation last week?20. 22.
was your day? -- Well, I was very busy. 18.
children has his brother got? 19. --you like a drink? Wine? Beer?
-- A beer, please. 22. - It' s mine. 125. come to dinner tonight?A
22.0 are you from?
I'm from Nanjing.
BC 16. Chris worried about the presentation last week?D14. - Does &am& afternoon?一No it morning.
23. do I get to the bus station?H 10. Hurry up. We don't have
time. A. enough
C. taking 16. He hasn't got
A. any18. How often
take the medicine?
C. should I 22. He is a good student. He _18. He goes to work
foot but comes back home taxi. 12. Have you got ,please?14. He
in Beijing, but his parents in Hangzhou. 15. He lunch in the canteen right now. 8. He sometimes drinks coffee breakfast time.14.
-How long does the bus ? -It about an hour.
How many would you like to buy?
6. He works in office in London.14. He in Beijing, but his parents in Hangzhou. I11. I alu not feeling very well. I
to see the doctor.A. need 13. -- I haven't got a car..... Neither14. It often
in winter in the north of China.
B. snows 20. I'll give
A. the man the book22. I am getting too fat. I have to
my weight.
A. work off 25. I don't like London. It is
Beijing. C. different from 10. 1 sometimes go to the pub Friday.14. I have two brothers. One is a driver, 15.一is the man near the bank?一Oh,he is Tom.
17. I'm sorry she’s not in. Would you like to_a message? 23.一I like documentaries on TV. 一8. I have coffee breakfast time.an IT company. 10. I am not keen
sports. 12. I'd like oranges, please.13. I have an English class 20. -- I'm enjoying the long summer evenings. --
A. Soam I. 23. I'm bad at spelling, but Jane is than me.
6. I have sandwich fro lunch.7. I work with David in same company.
9. 如1 ark is responsible the international market.11. I don't clean my son's bedroom. He has to do it
12. 1 don't need coffee , thanks.17. I' d like to 一一-一you to a party this Saturday.
21.I am bad at spelling , but he is than me.
25.一I 'm tired. taking a holiday? 24. -
I' m enjoying the long summer evenings.am 1.
6. I'm 7. I work in
IT Department
of large bank. 10. I like cooking for my friends in
free time.11. I have two sisters. One is a doctor ,
24. - I think the parks are lovely.- So 7.
I work in IT Department of一一_ large bank. 8.
I have a sandwich lunch. 11.
I always drive to work. 15.
It heavily here at this moment.19.-I'm enjoying the long summer evenings. am 120. I have got a pain in my chest. -You to see the doctor. A. need
10. I' m hungry. Could you get a sandwich for , please? 13. I think there will 50 people at tomorrow' s party.25.
--I haven' t got a car.一--N either 1.J
6. John is L11. London is capital of Britain, and it is _great city, too. 13. Lily and Lucy areM7. Maria often has a walk with parents in the morning. 16. My husband doesn't shopping , but I like it very much. P16. Pollyenjoys the guitar in a band in her free time.
21. Rose is
24. rice do you vvant to buy? S
come and stay with her next week.only accountant in my son's company. 13. She a teacher in Shanghai last year.to take any medicine.8. She lectures
French..12. She likes swimming, but he 22.
She is at training than me.9. She has a problem the flat advertisement.
T6. The Business Banking Department is on C. the 15. That is Xiaoyan's desk and this is19. -- The classroom is not big enough for 50 students.
-Yes, lagree. It's
A. too small7. There ____ four children in the picture.25. -- The second bedroom isn't big enough.--Yes, I agree. It ismake a cake for the party.
21. The house is very close to the bus station, so it's very for transport.12.
There four children in the picture.9. This is my new watch. It was a present my wife.
23. 一timedo you have lunch?I usually have lunch at W8. Who is that marl over there? Do you know
C. his 17. -- wrong with your clock?
-- It's broken.
B. What's 8. We often have _ supper at home. 25. When _
for London?the Yangtze River or the Yellow River? 23.will the meal take?
It' 11 take two hours , Ithink.17. Would you like to restaurant this evening?6.
Would you like to have ice cream?
We often have supper at home. 11. Who is that man over there? Do you know name? 21. Which is , the Yangtze River or the Yellow River? .17.
Who are those ? Do you know their names?19.
Would you like to a reservation for dinner in the restaurant this evening? Y
15. You like swimming , but I 19. - you like a drink? Wine? Beer?- A beer , please. 第四部分 翻译A
36. (你有空吗)on Sunday?
I’m afraid not. I have to go to the English classes on Saturday.我怕不行,我星期6的时候我要去上英语课C
(在花园里吸烟)?我能不能在花园吸烟38.一Can I use the phone in the hall? 一 不能).That's a fax machine I use for work.
I'm afraid notH
36. -- How about going to an estate agent? -- Yes, that’s a good idea (是个好注意).39.How long does it take to (乘地铁去你的办公室)?从地铁站到你的办公室有多 S
works in insuranceT
39. The week after next (再下一周)she is visiting the Birmingham branch Tuesday.38.The supermarket is 在银行对面)这个超市在银行的对面W
37. -- What’s the weather like today? (今天天气如何)
-- It's very cold.38.What’s the time? (九点一刻). 好多钟?现在是9点一刻。39. What would you like to drinkY
40. You need to reduce
(your) temperature (退烧), so you should lake37. You can't park _ in front of the office building _(在办公楼前).
in front of the office building 英译汉:将下列句子翻译成汉语.C
43. Can I go to have lunch before 12 o'clock? 十二点钟以前我可以去吃午饭吗?41. Could you open that bottle, please? 请你打开那个瓶子好吗?2D
41. Do you have next year's calendar? 你有明年的日历吗? H
42. He is not very tall and wears glasses. 他个子不太高,戴着眼睛44. He doesn’t like borrowing things from others. 他不喜欢向别个借东西43. He is good at web-design, much better than her. 他擅长网页设计,而且比她擅长得多45. He is currently working on TV advertisements , but right now he's on holiday.假41. He wants to buy three packets of cigarettes他想买三包香烟。 I
45. I think the area is too dirty and too noisy and the flat's too far from the tube. 我觉得这个区太脏、太吵,而且那房子离地铁也太远41. I am looking for a flat on the ground floor.
我正在寻找一个平坦的地面45. It takes about forty minutes to get from the airport to the city center by taxi. 从机场到市中心,坐出租车大约需要四十分42. I prefer watching TV to reading the paper. 我宁愿看电视也不愿看报纸43. I often go to the gym at off-peak hours. 健身中心41. I have a reservation for a single room.
45. My younger brother is quite outgoing and talkative. 我的弟弟相当外向和喜欢说话。44. My father keens on researching our family history. 我父亲喜欢研究我家的家族史P
44. Please turn off the light before you leave. 你离开的时候请关灯 S41. She is talking to a customer right now. 她正在和客户谈话。 44. She doesn't like borrowing things from others. 她不喜欢向别人借东西42. She sometimes lends her car to her friends. 她有时把车借给朋友们用43. She never goes to work by bike. 她从来不骑自行车上班44. She is less interested in computers than I am. 她没有我对电脑感兴趣。T
45. There will be a band at the wedding reception. 婚礼上会有一个乐队4 1. The living room is large and comfortable. 客厅又大又舒适 44. They are speaking to each other on the telephone now. 他们现在正在通电话45. The shower isn't working at the moment. I'll call the plumber today. 淋浴器现在用不了今天我会叫一个水管工来。42. There are four candidates for this job. 人42. The bank is opposite the newsagent' s.W
43. What about playing football tomorrow afternoon? 明天下午去踢足球怎么样42. We will make a decision before the 15th March. 3月15号之前做出决定44. We've got a problem with the car. 我们的汽车出故障了X
42. Xiaoyan (晓燕) goes to a gym twice a week with her friends. 晓燕与她的朋友们每周去两次健身房. Y
43. You can’t park your car in front of the office building. 你不能在公园及办公楼前面停车。 45. You can eat and drink in the office , but you can't smoke here. 你可以在办公室吃喝东西,但不能在这儿吸烟 第三部分 阅读理解 21.There are a lot ofin the gym.这里有很多个健身教室 17. Jan goes to星期二的早上要去练瑜伽 18. There is a in the gym.这个健身房有桑拿 19. What is free in the gym?健身房有什么是免费的?化妆品20. How can you pay for the classes?
你要选哪门课,A还是B31.
Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody can change it.每个人都会谈论天气,但是没有人能选择它 A. Right.32.
People usually have similar (相似的) ideas about the weather.人们通常会对天气有相似的看法 B
B. Wrong.33.
When farmers need water, they like rainy weather. 当农民们需要水的时候,他们黑喜欢下雨的天气
A. Right. 34.
Many people take umbrellas (伞) when they go traveling.当人们出去旅游的时候,他们会带伞 C
C. Doesn’t say.35.
The weatherman never makes mistakes.气象预报员不曾犯错B.Wrong.D阅读理解Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing in response to the advertisement inthe Guardian newspaper on the 1st July. I would like to apply for thepost of Technology Sales Representative in your company.26. Jane Simson is a graduate from _27. What would Jane like to apply for?A. The post of Technology Sales Representative.28. What does Jane like very much?C. She enjoys working in Business Technology.29. Jane is good at speaking
B. French and German30. Why is Jane available for interview at any time in the next twoweeks?
C. Because she is on holiday.阅读下列短文Dear David Manning,I am Lin Xiaoyan, the Deputy IT Manager at theABHK, Shanghai.My flight details -- the plane leaves Shanghai at 18.2536
B. Deputy IT Manager.37. What's the subject of this message? A. Flight arrival.
38. What time does she arrive in London? B. 20.50. (London time)39. What is her flight number?. C. CA5027.40. When does Xiaoyan arrive in London? B. Tuesday. 第四部分阅读理解 David: Good morning. I' d like to make an appointment to see Mr Bond this morning ,please.Nurse: I'm sorry. I don' t have any appointments this morning .David:Oh , dear.31. David has got a headache , earache andbackache.32. David felt hot and cold during the night. 33. The nurse thinks David has an infection in histhroat.34. 岛-ir Bond is free at 11 : 30.
35. David gets an appointment finally.
Franco : Yes , when is convenient? How about during the day? I usually work in the evening. Xiaoyan: Well , I work during the day , but perhaps in the afternoon? Franco: Well , why don't you come at about 5 o'clock? Xiaoyan: That's a good idea. Franco: Are you free on Thursday?
31. It is convenient for Franco to meet during the day. 32. It is convenient for both of them to meet in the evening. 33. Xiaoyan is free on Wednesday.34. Franco is also free on Wednesday. 35. They are going to meet on Friday afternoon.
H阅读理解 Hi Rob! You want to know about my new boyfriend. His name is David Manning. He lives in London and he's British. His parents are from London ,
31. Rob is Polly's new boyfriend. 32. David is British. 33. David's parents live in London.
works at a school. 35. Polly will meet Rob on Thursday.
Hi Xiaoyan, You want to know about my gym. The gym is &New You气The phone number is 020 791 1340. It's near Oxford Circus. There's a swimming pool and there are a lot of classes. There is a yoga class on Tues
B. On Saturday evening.
37. When does the Tai Chi class start?
38. What is free in the gym?
39. Why is it best to come in the evenings?
40. How can you pay for the class?
I阅读理解 It is Sunday morning. Mrs Brown is working in the kitchen. She is cooking the Sunday dinner, On Sunday the Browns(布朗一家) 31. The Browns have their dinner in the evening on Sunday. 32. Mr Brown has a big family. 33. Mr Brown doesn't go to work on Sunday.
34. Mr Brown likes working in the garden on Sunday.35. The family enjoy Mrs Brown's cooking..
阅读理解 3In Britain people usually have a doctor near their home or in theirtown. This is the 'localdoctor. You have to register with a doctor before you can make an appointment.31. British people usually go a long way to see a doctor.
B. Wrong 32. British families often register with the same doctor. A. Right
33. Doctors always work alone in their own Doctor's Surgery.
B. Wrong34. British people don't have to pay when they see their doctor.
A. Right35. British people usually have to pay for their prescription at the chemist's.A. Right K阅读短文,Kathy lives in Sydney. She works in an office and she is asecretary. She begins work atnine every day. She is always on time for work.31. Kathy is never late for work.
32. Kathy types very fast.
C. Doesn't say.33. In the a{ternoon Kathy starts work at 1.30.
34 Kathy always watching TV at home in the evening.B.Wrong.35. Kathy never does any of{ice work on Sunday. A. Right. L阅读短文Let me tell you about my new job. It' s great. I work for CentreCompany. They have an office in London. I am the Deputy Marketing Manager. I am in charge of newspaper advertisements. Currently I am writing advertisements for the local newspapers, and I am visiting our customers to introduce myself.31. The writer likes his new job.
32. The writer works in marketing.33. The writer likes going to work by tube. 34. The writer usually eats lunch in the canteen.T阅读理解Tom:
Can I park in the staff car park?David: No, I'm afraid you can't. Only managers can park there. You can park behind thebuilding.26. Why can't Tom park in the staff car park? B B. Because he is not a manager.27. Which of the following is true?
A. Tom can park his car behind ding..28. When carl Tom go to have his lunch? C
C. After t. 00.29. What can Tom do in the office?
A. Eat and drink.
30. Where can everyone go to smoke? B. In the coffee lounge. X阅读短文,Xiaoyan and Polly decide to ρhone an estate agent.Polly: So , what about seeing this flat? Do you like it? Why don't you call them?Xiaoyan: Well , I don' t know - yes. it is the best. Polly. could you ring them up.36. Xiaoyan wants about the flat in the newspaper. 37. Xiaoyan is the phone when she doesn' t understand things very wel l.38. Polly hopes that Xiaoyan talks to an estate agent 39. An estate agent has got flats to40. Xiaoyan is to an estate agent.
:阅读短文Xiaoyan and Mary need to get ingredients for the dinner and they talk about what they will buy. They decide to make a shopρing list.Xiaoyan :l have most of the things I need.. 36. Do they need any peas?37. How many oranges does Xiaoyan want to buy?
38. How many lychees do they want to buy?
39. Who would like to have some vegetables?
40. Which is not included (包括) in the shopping list?W阅读短文,What should I do at a party in England? What do I do at the party? You should always offer to get drinks for other people when you go to get a drink for yourself. You should introduce yourself to new people in the group.36. When you go to get a drink for yourself, you should
37. You should not talk about with new people.38 People don't like the smell of smoke inside , so you should
39. ~.___ get drunk at a party.40. You say&一一一一一一? when you leave other guests.
H27. He's currently working on TV advertisements. (改为一般疑问句) Is he currently working on TV advertisements? 27. He is talking to a customer. (改为一般疑问句) Do they have a large house? 28. He wants to go to the gym everyday. (改为否定句) He doesn' t want to go to the gym everyday.26. He always works on Tuesday.(改为一般疑问句) Does he always work on Tuesday?I28. I have to work every evening. ( 改为否定句 ) I don't have to work every evening.S29. 用when对划线部分提问 ) When is she flying for Paris? When is she flying for Paris? 28. She often eats fish at lunchtime. (改为否定句) She does not (或 : do esn ' t ) oft en eat fish at lunchtime229. She usually finishes work at about 50' clock. (用 when 对划线部分提问) When does she usually finish work? When does she 26.
She likes swimming.(改为一般疑问句〉Does
swimming T30. 用how old 对划线部分提问) How old is the manager?26. They have a large house. (改为一般疑问句) Do they have a large house?7. There are two plants in the house. (改为一般疑问句) Are there two plants in the house?30. The meal will take two hours. (用 how long 对划线部分提问 ) How long will the meal take?30. There are four plants in the house.(用 how many对划线部分提问 ) How
r e in the house29.
They are going to do the shopping on Saturday morning.(用when对划线部分提问 ) When are they going to do the shopping29. When are they going to do the shopping?
W30. We need to buy two cartons of cream for four people. (用 ho w much 对划线部分提问) How much cream do we need to buy for four people?28.
We often eat fish at lunchtime.(改为否定句〉We
at lunchtime27. We have a TV.(改为否定句) We
X26. Xiaoyan sometimes goes to the pub after work. (改为一般疑问句) Does Xiaoyan sometimes go to the pub after work?
Does 29. Xiaoyan likes living in Shanghai because it is very exiting. (用 wh y 对划线部分提问 ) Why does Xiaoyan like living in Shanghai?P8. Put them on the desk.(改为否定句) Don't
desk 4包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、各类资格考试、高等教育、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、文学作品欣赏、34开放英语1中央电大专科考试精整板(1)等内容。
 2013开放英语1小抄(完整版电大小抄)电大专科考试小抄(2013已更新)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。电大 2013 英语期末复习 第一部分 交际用语 1.-Hello. I'm Xiaoy...  2013开放英语1小抄(完整版电大小抄)电大专科考试小抄(2013已更新)_建筑/土木_工程科技_专业资料。电大 2013 英语期末复习 第一部分 交际用语 1.-Hello. I'm Xia...  中央电大开放英语1考试试题(答案保过)_工学_高等教育_教育专区。1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
今日推荐 78份文档 笑...  中央电大开放英语1答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 中央电大开放英语1答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。一、 选择题(共 75...  2015年最新(超全)电大 中央电大开放英语(1)形成性考核册答案_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育专区。2015年最新(超全)电大 中央电大开放英语(1)形成性考核册答案“...  2015年电大开放英语1形成性考核册答案(2015完整版)_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育专区。开放英语(1)形成性考核册 请自我评估一下目前的英语基础 1. 你是否掌握了...  2015年最新(超全)电大 中央电大开放英语(1)形成性考核册答案_哲学_高等教育_教育专区。2015年最新(超全)电大 中央电大开放英语(1)形成性考核册答案莘莘...  电大_开放英语1考试范围_答案_文学_高等教育_教育专区。英语 I(1)主要复习资料(作业和期末复习指导) 注意:1、本文件包含了《开放英语 1 形成性考核册》和《开放...}

我要回帖

更多关于 school day 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信