开发公司:Gameus
运营公司:
收费模式:其他
游戏状态:未测试
星 值得期待!已有位玩家评分
最近浏览过的专区:
Copyright &
All right reserved.深圳市拾三意强者科技有限公司 服务热线:5
经营许可证编号 粤B2- |125 of 137 people (91%) found this review helpful1 person found this review funny
Recommended
Updating this review now that I've finished the game and there have been a bunch of fixes.The game was updated with support for XBox 360 controllers. The controller mappings are perfect and everything works seamlessly. That the dev continued to support this game after what was a totally adequate release is amazing. (Bug fixes, high resolution character portraits, higher res menus, and I'm sure other stuff I'm missing.)I've finished the game at this point, and it was 50+ hours well spent in a meaty and memorable JRPG.Good:+Great in Big Picture+Fully compatible with 360 controller+Great music+Good graphics (if you're into retro)+Save anywhere+Varied quests and side quests with interesting outcomes and unexpected twists+Exceptional dialog and character development (even on &fillter& NPCs)+Great, incredibly detailed story+Difficulty level is right on - there are no ultra frustrating battles, but when you die there's an...+Option to retry after wiping your party in battle (this is a HUGE plus for me)+100% chance to flee battleNot Good:-Battle system can feel pretty slow and the music is super lame and repetitive-Annoying low level enemies will interrupt your travels often (but again, 100% chance to flee)-The 3/4 view is weird and can be disorienting since the camera angle changes oftenOverall, this is an exceptional JRPG with a ton of awesome dialog and a really meaty story. I'm impressed and highly recommend to JRPG fans who don't mind a LOT of reading mixed in with gameplay. Really looking forward to the second chapter after that unexpected cliffhanger of an ending.
Updating this review now that I've finished the game and there have been a bunch of fixes.
The game was updated with support for XBox 360 controllers. The controller mappings are perfect and everything works seamlessly. That the dev continued to support this game after what was a totally adequate release is amazing. (Bug fixes, high resolution character portraits, higher res menus, and I'm sure other stuff I'm missing.)
I've finished the game at this point, and it was 50+ hours well spent in a meaty and memorable JRPG.
+Great in Big Picture
+Fully compatible with 360 controller
+Great music
+Good graphics (if you're into retro)
+Save anywhere
+Varied quests and side quests with interesting outcomes and unexpected twists
+Exceptional dialog and character development (even on &fillter& NPCs)
+Great, incredibly detailed story
+Difficulty level is right on - there are no ultra frustrating battles, but when you die there's an...
+Option to retry after wiping your party in battle (this is a HUGE plus for me)
+100% chance to flee battle
-Battle system can feel pretty slow and the music is super lame and repetitive
-Annoying low level enemies will interrupt your travels often (but again, 100% chance to flee)
-The 3/4 view is weird and can be disorienting since the camera angle changes often
Overall, this is an exceptional JRPG with a ton of awesome dialog and a really meaty story. I'm impressed and highly recommend to JRPG fans who don't mind a LOT of reading mixed in with gameplay. Really looking forward to the second chapter after that unexpected cliffhanger of an ending.
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?請好來將此遊戲加入您的願望清單或是標記為無興趣
購買 The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
399 pуб.
"Even Steam has great JRPGs!"
關於此遊戲
Modern society owes much to a mystical technology known as “orbal energy.” Fifty years ago, during what’s come to be known as the “Orbal Revolution,” the invention of this technology and the “orbments” developed from it led to a period of rapid human advancement, birthing innovations of all shapes and sizes -- not the least of which was the airliner, or “orbalship” industry. Although the positive impact of this revolution is obvious, every for every beneficial device developed with these new materials, so too were advanced weapons and other implements of war. Thus, the land became mired with turmoil, and remains in such a state even now.
Enter, the bracers: an organization established to serve as police and intermediaries alike, holding above all else the peace and safety of the lands under their jurisdiction. Whenever a citizen is in need of assistance, he or she may place a request at the local Bracer Guild -- and be it monster extermination, crime prevention or even peace talks among warring nations, the bracers will do whatever they can to resolve the matter cleanly and efficiently.
Some matters require a gentler touch than others, however. When an orbalship transporting a legendary &S-rank& bracer named Cassius Bright suddenly goes missing, said bracer's daughter, Estelle, and adoptive son, Joshua, must join forces in search of him across the entire Kingdom of Liberl.
And what they find along the way could change both of their lives forever...
Hailed as one of the largest, longest and most meticulously detailed turn-based JRPG series of all time, this first chapter in the ongoing Trails saga sets the stage for what's quickly become Ys developer Nihon Falcom's most popular and best-selling franchise in their entire 30+ year history. Introducing people, places, ideas, events and lore that rival in complexity those of even the most highly-regarded fantasy epics in literature, the care and attention given to each and every NPC, location and historical in-game event is what sets The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky apart from its contemporaries.
Come join Estelle, Joshua, Scherazard, Olivier and the rest of the cast as they uncover the secret underbelly of Liberl in their first 50+ hour masterpiece, and see what Japanese gamers have been raving about for over ten years.
The original version of the first chapter in this historical series, featuring strategic turn-based combat with unmatched customization.
Over 50 hours of gameplay on average, with countless side-quests, collectibles and secrets to encourage replay.
A vast world where every NPC has a name and personality, every town has its own unique politics and economic concerns, and no detail is ever trivial.
Support for a wide variety of fullscreen and widescreen resolutions, including true 1080p HD.
Fully adjustable controls supporting virtually any USB gamepad, as well as a standard keyboard and mouse setup.
Over two dozen unique Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud support and Steam Trading Cards featuring gorgeous anime-style art from the franchise's original artists.
Numerous updates previously seen only in the handheld version, including:
- Selectable difficulty level and new game+ features on subsequent playthroughs
- Full voice-acting during combat
- &Retry Offset& feature to lower the difficulty of battle with each attempt if desired
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium III 550 MHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 32 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Recommended:
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 64 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
(c) Nihon Falcom Corporation. All rights reserved. Licensed to and published by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
有 2 位使用者認為這則評論很有趣
73.7 記錄時數
Now this is one of those games that scratch that nostalgia itch, nostalgia for times when I was a decade or two younger and all I could ask from a game was to tell you and let you participate in a story that's worth being heard. You will find no shiny loot to show off to your acquaintances with, you will find no quick instant gratification here. If you seek that, go grab the current flavor of the month blockbuster.What this game has, and in spades, is the world, the characters, the story, the music and a lot of subtlety. Oh, and a boat chase scene. It has a boat chase scene.Moving along, this isn't a game to be played with half your attention elsewhere. You're going to miss on a lot if you don't really pay attention. And when I say you're going to miss a lot, I mean both quests and entertainment. The character interaction, while scripted, is a lot more natural than is typical for the genre, with off-hand remarks, interjections, under-the-breath murmurs and such. The protagonist duo, again, not typical for the genre, does well to avert the usual &Brooding Bishonen with Baggage& protagonist problem with JRPGs to a large degree. Also, it is not a story about a couple of kids saving the wor It's more about a couple of kids getting swept up into more than they bargained for, and doing their part.The combat can get a little repetitive at times, hair-pullingly frustrating at others, and just plain annoying at others still, because, dammit, I was in the middle of something and now this bunch of mobs is trying to interrupt me! Still, the possibilities with the customization of every character's magic setup along with the option to interrupt an enemy turn with your own limit break makes for quite tactical combat that can get you away with your skin even from a surprise attack.The storytelling is detailed and at times quite persistent, there are several scenes that last for about ten minutes before you're back to the gameplay, but again, with how naturally the characters converse, it doesn't feel off.
Now, the story itself does get a bit overwhelming at the halfway point, but if you've been paying attention, you can see many
or rather, you will figure out that t the twist itself is still likely to sweep you clean off your feet. Oh and by the way, NPCs travel around the world too, and remember you if you met before, and the subtlety of the worldbuilding is amazing. For a minor example, at some point there's a restaurant where you can hear that recent problems with monsters are making it hard to get ingredients for their dishes. If you don't take care of that problem, they
will actually go and change their menu (and the items you can buy there).The music is simply amazing, but that's nothing new for a Falcom game.Now excuse me, I have a New Game Plus to play. On Nightmare.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
44.7 記錄時數
Making its first appearance on the western market only in 2011 on the PSP, Trails in the Sky First Chapter is a game originally developed in 2004 and in many ways shows its age, from its rudimentary (yet pleasant) graphics to the slow battle animations. But these small things are nothing compared to the merits that this gem of a game shows.First of all let's start from what sets this game apart from all other JRPGs: the WRITING.This is some of the best writing I' unlike a lot of other titles, the dialogues actually sound like things people would say in a while some of the dialogue might seem a bit superfluous and pedantic, every line and event shows a deeper meaning in the long run and you'll be pleasantly surprised every hour about how natural the interactions between the characters sound.Which brings me to the second biggest point of the game: the characters.The main cast of the game is exceptional: the members of the party are more or less all representative of a certain trope (the Genki Girl, the rude but tender-hearted warrior, the Spoony Bard etc.) but they all have interesting quirks about them and falling in love with all of them is pretty easy. Every character has a personality of its own and a role to play in the story. Even the NPCs (ALL OF THEM!) have their own name, personality and parallel story going on in the meantime.The game presents a level of detail hardly seen in the genre, and the lore is simply astounding. The world of the game presents a very complex socio-political situation and an interesting history spanning more than a thousand years, with so many different elements (cultural, religious, economic etc.) that give off an organic vibe usually present only in novels.The gameplay side of the game, while it's nothing overly exceptional (it's a 2004 game after all) is well made and fairly entertaining. The battle system is some kind of hybrid between Grandia and Xenosaga, you can move your characters around the battlefiled almost like in a tactical jrpg, and every other turn you can get a bonus like HP healing, critical hits and so on. The battles are pretty easy (and a bit boring) in the beginning but things get quite different after enemies become stronger and more difficult to kill and you have access to more interesting and complex spells and crafts. At the end of the game things can get quite challenging, and there's a boss battle in particular which will feel extremely satisfying to win.The ability system of the game is quite similar to the one present in Final Fantasy VII, you have these orbs called Quartz, and according to the combination of the Quartz's elements you can access different spells in battle (and also get some passive bonus like +10%HP and so on)The plot of the game is very solid: unlike most jrpgs where you have to save the entire world from catastrophe, the action is restricted to a single kingdom and there is no thousand-years old deity to slay at the game presents and more &humble& and personal story where two young adventurers set off to a journey to travel around their homeland and end up finding a lot of unexpected things along the way. Nevertheless it's quite intriguing and after a certain point in the game you'll keep playing to see how things turn out in the end.The Good:- Superb writing- Massive and interesting lore- Complex and lovable characters- Good battle system- Story packed with intrigue and mysteries (after a few hours, though)The Bad:- The pacing of the story is not always perfect, and you might yawn a few times during the first hours- Slow battle animations- So many missables. Getting everything in this game without a guide is a nightmareIn conclusion:PLAY THE GAME IF: You're into jrpgs, good writing, engaging stories, and you're not afraid to delve into something that might be a lot more complex than you thought.DON'T PLAY THE GAME IF: You don't like reading and have little patience for a plot that takes a while to evolve. Also if you hate cliffhangers.Overall, I'd give this game a 8.5/10. One of the best surprises of the recent years!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
74.9 記錄時數
Trails of awesomeAdventure awaits you, maybe not adventure of your lifetime, but one not easily forgotten. You go through hardships, kill monsters that nobody can take on but you, explore world and do good deeds, mostly of protecting folk, but most importantly you talk, and oh boy if it isn't the best kind of talk, the one you have with your best buddies at your best times. Estelle is your girl for all fun talk needs, but others help too, NPCs aren't NPCs, they are people, they have names, histories, characters and something to say on every subject. Liberl is alive and oh so real.Battle system is interesting, creative, complex, at times unfair, but always fun.Cooking is helpful, even if coming by ingredients is problem of sorts. Magic is something of your creation, as it depends on what orbs you craft and which ones you put on.Sidequests are for the most part not bad, some even good. You get to play detective a lot.To borrow from Estelle's treasury of sayings:- We can kill three birds with one stone!Three birds being: fun, good read and engaging gameplay.We need the second chapter, pronto!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
43.8 記錄時數
Disclaimer: This is my favorite JRPG in the entire universe, so please take this review in the spirit in which it has been given. Please forgive any potential fangirl squeeing.LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS IN THE SKY (Sora no Kiseki FC)WHERE TO BEGIN?!This is my favoritest of favorite JRPGs. Ever. Seriously. There is not a JRPG I love more than this game, though I suspect that the release of SC may change that--you know what, no. Technically SC and this game are the same game, Falcom just had to split them up! So it still counts! I'd be willing to even say that FC is one of my top ten games of all time, regardless of genre. Considering the other games in that list include the original Fallout, Baldur's Gate II, Chrono Trigger and several other games widely regarded as &best game ever,& that should tell you something.Trails in the Sky (Sora no Kiseki FC) is, on its surface, a pretty basic story with a fairly basic game attached to it. It looks unassuming and pedestrian on the surface, but that is simply because it hides, biding its time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And strike it does, and when it strikes, it strikes hard! Trails in the Sky is a fairly standard high fantasy story set in a world of political and military intrigue, but it is also the story of how two goofy teenagers grow up and mature into capable adventurers over the course of the game. But that doesn't even really cover much. The meat of the game is in its writing and story--and there's a lot of writing. Gobs and gobs even the sidequests are usually fully fleshed out rather than a simple &go collect twenty bear asses& that tend to plague older RPGs just as much as they do MMOs. Even unnamed filler NPCs will commonly have multiple lines of dialogue. Trails is one of the very few games where I really feel like the characters are having an actual human conversation as I play--complete with interruptions, asides muttered under their breath and a collection of emotive portraits for most named characters that really helps convey the tone very well. Obviously the conversations in this game are scripted rather than chosen by the player, but they just feel very natural and real. The story--oh, the story. It starts out very simple, a basic pair of greenhorn adventurers, Estelle and Joshua Bright, new to the Bracer Guild, a group of unionized do-gooders and monster-hunters, learning the ropes and working their way to full bracer status. Over the course of what will easily end up being a 50+ hour playthrough--even on my fourth playthrough, with prior knowledge of the game and using an achievement guide to get a maxed-out save file ready for SC, I still logged 42 hours on my file when the credits rolled--you will see the story shift from hometown heroes retrieving a stolen jewel to helping with a school festival, to busting a thieves' guild and unraveling a real-estate scam. And it only gets better from there, culminating in an epic yarn that spans political intrigue, military secrets, ancient technologies and the remnants of a lost, highly-advanced culture. With all of this going on, the story starts out very light-hearted, but slowly darkens over time, growing more and more serious, setting up for the Second Chapter's much darker overall tone.Writing teenagers is really quite hard, but Falcom and XSEED's localization staff really pulled it off fantastically. Estelle and Joshua feel genuine, like people you could really meet one day. Estelle acts goofy, makes realistic and understandable mistakes and Joshua is the archetypal bookish boy (though of course his story is more complex than that). The level of realism in how the plot handles having teenage main characters is actually really impressive. The two leads contribute a lot to solving the major cases they're assigned to by the Bracer Guild, but they've always got backup from more experienced and powerful adults. They're told reasonable things about their limitations, and they reasonably and realistically fail. A lot. The fact that they mess up and they experience real consequences as a result is something I love about Trails. This isn't the usual &little kid saves the world, adults are totally worthless& sort of story that seems to happen with annoying regularity every time you've got a teenager as the protagonist.It's also, at least to me, as a &girl gamer&--that being, a female human who plays video games, of course--a treat to play such a fantastic game with a female protagonist. Especially impressive considering how old this game actually is--Trails was originally released in Japan in 2004! There aren't even very many games today, in 2014, with a locked female protagonist you can't change or play as male. In 2004 they were practically unheard of. That wins a lot of points from me personally, since I don't have a lot of money for gaming and I generally choose to spend my limited funds on titles with female protagonists over those with male protagonists.Even as much as I love Trails, it's not perfect. It has some flaws, but none of them are dealbreakers by any stretch of the imagination. The PC Steam version has some weird bugs that the PSP version doesn't have. Some of these bugs are related to the fact that the PC version on Steam is the original 2004 PC version with the PSP features backported into it. Running it on Windows 7 and 8 results in weirdness and I understand a lot of XSEED's delay with getting Trails FC and SC out had to do with making the engine behave in an operating system not called Windows XP.My biggest single gripe with Trails is the combat. No, I don't dislike the combat, but I think it's a bit too simplistic on the surface--I wish they would have gone with an AP system instead of a &single-action, single-turn& system. I like how the turn order changes based on different things you do and your stats as well as the use of S-Breaks to &cut in line& to get specific turn bonuses. All of that was really great, but I do wish they gave you a pool of AP to combine things like positioning or aiming spells and abilities without having to wait 5 turns to finish up the hit. Using an AP system would have made the combat a lot more fast-paced and enjoyable. The boss fights are still very fun for the most part, even with the SAST system. It's mostly the trash mobs you face in the field, especially when you get into a fight with a big-??? group of eight damage-sponge mobs. It got so annoying at points where I'd waste Joshua's field-wide S-Craft simply to get through the fight quicker without losing XP and sepith.So yeah. A lot of breathless fangirling in there, to be sure, but I'd like to think this &review& might actually be useful to someone interested in buying the game. My advice? BUY IT IMMEDIATELY. RIGHT NOW. THEN PLAY IT UNTIL YOU COLLAPSE FROM EXHAUSTION. Because it's that good. The Trails series has become Falcom's biggest money maker in Japan and the only way we're ever going to see more of the series than Sora no Kiseki FC and SC is if we vote with our wallets!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
104.0 記錄時數
I'm not really a reviewer, in fact I think this is probably my first one. The reason I feel compelled to write is that hopefully my voice will be heard, along with all the others, that will force XSEED and Falcom to ensure that the full saga is localised in English and released on Steam.There is still demand, even now, for a well-crafted, fun-to-play JRPG with a memorable story. This game is one of them.The story is a beauty, flawed maybe but still compelling enough involving central characters that I found I actually gave a toss for. The battle system is fun, didn't really get old - the S-Crafts (Limit Breaks, if you will) are always fun. A big plus for me is that there was very little grinding required and success was more to do with how you tactically approach battles that helped you overcome your enemies.There is plenty of sidequestery to indulge in, indeed I don't believe I collared everything and there's also a New Game Plus for a second, tougher playthrough - which I'm just about to have a go at.Essentially, whether you're a fan of JRPGs or not, wondering if they're still relevant in this age, it's still a great game.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
32.3 記錄時數
Wow. Just, wow. Do you like generic RPGs? Cliche as hell all the way through? Do you like a bunch of quirky characters fitting your typical mold? From quiet brave boy, to tsundere girl and perverted bard? We got you covered today!Now, what if I told you you get all the typical RPG delights, and the game is actually good? Then you're in for a treat.The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is fantastic if you want your JRPG goodness done right. Nothing new, nothing special, just good quality entertainment to be found. Can't recommend any more than this. Please buy it so we can get the whole trilogy in the US.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
60.7 記錄時數
I usually judge an RPG twice.
Once at around the 2 hour mark, and once more at around 10 hours in.
If an RPG manages to get past those two milestones, then it's safe to say that I've become invested and am enjoying myself.
The story is very good, despite a few cliches here and there.
I feel like all the characters are unique, and more importantly, alive.
The progression of the story is also interesting, as it plays out more like a &coming-of-age& story than what I'm used to from most games of the same genre.
Estelle and Joshua travel across the country, remaining the only permanent members of the party.
In each chapter, 2 characters are introduced and added to the party, and go their own ways at the end of the chapter.
It's refreshing to follow Estelle and Joshua through the story as they grow into their own respective roles.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
128.6 記錄時數
I play games for a few reasons, but first and foremost, I play a game for its story. A game with a poor story can't be saved by amazing graphics or awesome gameplay. However, if the story is good enough, I can forgive a lot.Trails in the Sky may not have the best plot in RPG history, but it more than makes up for that with incredibly strong writing. The dialogue is amazing and each character gets seve the main protagonist especially is incredibly fun. The combat system i the orbment system superficially resembles FF7's materia system, but it works really differently in ways that make the game a lot more strategic. The actual fights are most similar to FFX, with some really cool wrinkles.The soundtrack is amazing, the controls are great, either with a mouse or a control pad and the graphics, while dated, still really work. This is the fir it's already one of my favorite games and from what I've heard, the sequel is EVEN BETTER. If you like or even tolerate JRPGs, you should definitely give this game a shot. It's really really good.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
有 1 位使用者對這則評論感到有趣
102.6 記錄時數
The best JRPG on Steam for really reals.Still a few bugs in it, but constantly being patched and fixed.Buy it so the rest of the trilogy can come out!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
71.3 記錄時數
Fantastic JRPG. Really scratched that itch for storytelling and character dev. Combat is unique and very well implemented. noticible lack of grinding which is unusual for a JRPG. its there if u need it though. As a JRPG nut, I loved nearly every aspect of this game. my first playthrough took roughly 65hours and i loved every second of it. Im stoked that there are still 2 LoH:Trails in the Sky games coming after this to steam. Absolutley a must play for any RPG fan. 10/10 Story 8.5/10 Combat 10/10 Character dev. 9.5/10 art style.Also a total 10/10 for the voice actors they snagged for this game. Johnny Yong Bosh, Stephanie Sheh, Patrick seitz and Michelle Ruff to name a few. (Anyone who dares say they enjoy anime will recognize these names right off the bat.) But perhaps the best That ending..... thats all i can say. That Ending.....
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
62.7 記錄時數
This Game made me remember why I like JRPGs. It's got it all action, plot, Charecter developement, a compelling batle system, secrets, it's got it all. I can't wait for the Secound Chapter to release and would preorder if
it were available. Heck I'll throw down $120 bucks to preorder Second and Third chapters right now If I could. Take my money NOW! *throws wad of cash*
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
44.5 記錄時數
Typically, I'm not a big fan of JRPGs, since I consider Dragon Warrior 8 and Final Fantasy X the last major JRPGs with any likable characters, cohesive plot and fun gameplay (with the exception of Fire Emblem: Awakening, and that's not really a pure JRPG). Sure, I'll sometimes play The Last Remnant or something along those lines for its gameplay, but I haven't met a JRPG since the PS2 days that nailed down my (admittedly subjective) three characteristics of an all-around good game (story, characters and gameplay).I say all this so you can understand how surprised I was by Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, especially given the old-school style of it. I think 'heartwarmingly whimsical' describes the tone of the
game best, even at its 'to be continued' conclusion. It's a shame this game doesn't have more attention, because it certainly deserves it, and I can't wait for the second chapter to come out (hopefully by the end of this year, as planned *EDIT* Guess not).As far as gameplay, what you see in the pictures up there describes it perfectly. It's an old-school turn-based system, where you can use a combination of gems to tailor each person's specific playstyle. There's also the Bracer Levels, where completing sidequests will give you BP and unlock rewards with each level, giving you a reason to do them. As mentioned by most the other reviews, the amount of dialogue in the game is staggering, with even NPC dialogue changing dependant on where you are in a quest. Which brings us to story. Now, this is a story you have to be a bit patient for. It's a very slow build, but does its best to immerse you in a world that feels like it's changing around you (helped, obviously, by the changing NPC dialogue). This is the good kind of vast storytelling, where there is a massive story going on in the background, but the focus is on the core group you're following and their small part in big events. There are plenty of cliches and tropes to be found here, but that never bothers me as long as they're used in a way that doesn't come across as cheesy, which they generally don't in this game. All told, it's an EXTREMELY slow boil, but if you're big on story-heavy games, this is for you . Honestly, the story was probably one of the (if not THE) best I've seen in a JRPG (Admittedly not the highest bar to set, especially with the biggest JRPG developer out there obsessed with sequels to a terrible game and pink-haired waifu nobody likes).As for characters, this game has a wide array of endearing characters who (with a couple exceptions) go out of their way to avoid being archtypes to fill the void between you and gameplay. The two main characters are well fleshed out, and the story itself is a very satisfying one that ends quite well. I like that they actually managed to write teenage characters without them being so grating that I wanted to stick a pair of scissors in both ears. It's no Mass Effect, Walking Dead or TLOU in the character department, but Legend of Heroes certainly had enough good characters that I found my time with them honestly enjoyable.So do yourself a favor. If you don't mind slower JRPGs, pick this up.*Edited for typos and to add a bit more substance to it
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
115.8 記錄時數
Yaaaw yaaaw YAAAW.LISTEN HERE SON, DO YOU LIKE JRPGS?DO YOU LIKE GRADE A STORYTELLING, CHARACTERS AND WORLD-BUILDING THAT'LL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF?DO YOU LIKE TOWN NPC'S THAT DON'T JUST SPIT THE SAME ???? AT YOU, AND IN FACT CHANGE THEIR DIALOGUE AFTER EVERY STORY EVENT?DO YOU LIKE MINDBLOWINGLY AWESOME MUSIC?THEN SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN AND BUY THIS BOOPIN-??? GAME, CUZ YOU'RE IN FOR A BIG ONE, BELIEVE YOU ME.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
64.2 記錄時數
pretty decent ps1jrpg-like about wincest, a really underdeveloped combat system, talking chests and a hilarious bisexual german dude
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
50.8 記錄時數
pros:-its a classic and solid jrpg with good storyline-all characters are really likeable(even the npcs, btw some of then have their own story if you check then out)-the combat system is pretty fun with some good customization-the game is pretty challenging, especially at the end-it has some pretty funny moments(try checking each chest after openning then)-the game is really long with hours(around 40 hours if you speedrun) of gameplay(its kind silly that i have to say that these days since most of games are around 10 hours max long)-the port is very well donecons:-the game graphically is pretty outdated(not that i give a ???? since still looks good)-you cant backtrack(so if you wanna 100% you WILL NEED A GUIDE)dont buy this game just because you wanna more jrpgs on steambuy this game because its a fantastic game
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
11.7 記錄時數
Very interesting RPG. It seems like a real WRITER actually spent time on this. The interactions between the characters are really interesting and fun to watch. On the other side, the combat system seemed a bit simple at first, but don't let it fool you, as you unlock more items and quartz (a bit like materia from FF7) your options quickly increase. So it's an interesting game even on that front.I've only completed the prologue, but so far this game was much better than I expected. If you want an RPG with an actual story and characters, but don't want to read a book, buy this. You won't regret it.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
54.9 記錄時數
I always have the most difficulty talking about a game I am completely enamored with, but The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is one of the best games I've played. I have only played a handful of JRPGs such as Valkyria Chronicles, another of my favorites (most of which, including LoH aren't traditional JRPGs) however the appeal of this game, along with the likes of Valkyria Chronicles, is the connection to the characters, supported by a terrific battle system that emphasizes strategy and preparation.What makes this game special, for me, is the dialogue and the characters. So much care and thought is put into the writing and the cadence of the dialogue, that it really reads like a comic or a manga where, even though you read the dialogue, the intonations of the characters come across to make them real people with values, strengths and weaknesses, and not simply there to move things along.LoH takes its time, as well it should.Too often, things are thrust into an &end of the world& scenario in video games that compels a forward momentum with the main quest, but LoH meanders. It is a tale about the journey, and not so much the final boss battle, to the point that the game is more than the sum of its mechanics. This is rare, in a video game, I think. Lesser games use the story as window-dressing for its mechanics, but things like putting on the school play, while little more than &cutscenes& are given weight and gravitas that it is clear, to me, that the developers consider it just as important as the battle system.The battle system, too, is a lot of fun and while I don't have much to say about it, I do like the balance it achieves in terms of giving each character its own style, while still allowing a certain degree of customization with the Orbment system.I'm reiterating myself, but the meat is in the writing, and there is always the impression that Estelle & Co. are making their own personal journies within the greater macrocosm of a mysterious political world that is shifting with tectonic unease... pieces on the board are moving, and the beauty is being able to step inside the shoes of Estelle's perspective (who is really the main character, at least of this chapter), and be lost, grappling with the pieces of the puzzle.A balancing of the microcosmic, personal concerns with the larger, political and altruistic values is something that LoH manages to achieve, to the point that the game feels... well, like a full course meal. This is food for the soul, you could say.From the technical perspective, the music is terrific and enhances the atmosphere and connection to the diegesis. I had a few CTDs when I first installed, but IIRC, there was a patch and since then I have had no problems in my 55 hrs with the game.10/10
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
41.4 記錄時數
This game is just simply amazing. The battles are exhilirating, the scenery is breathtaking, the characters are all lovable and interesting, and the plot itself is excellent. Everywhere you go and everything you do are full of surprises! The concept in general is perfect. It reflects the struggles people can experience, the pain of losing what you consider dear, and the heartwarming friendship of those around you. Without a doubt, this game would be worth your time!
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
1.0 記錄時數
If you want a company that cares about you and the gamers then you have bought the right game. Ever since its release there has been gamers that have been doubt by the numerous bugs that have plagued the game since its release. I've observed the forums and I am satisfied that XSEED Games are comitted to making sure that these bugs get fixed in a timely manner. When waking up every morning and starting Steam there had been practically an update almost everyday , sometimes a couple of a day , but thats a good thing. Take a look at some of the other companies trying to bring us updates. I don't see that happening. This company sets an example for customer service when it comes to the release of oversea Japanese games and I am looking forward to the other games when they get released on Steam ( Already heard about Corpse Party)
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
57.7 記錄時數
Fantastic.If you like milling about talking to NPC's because you're a busybody and want to get up in everyone's business? Buy this now.If you like your stories in RPG to be more about political intrigue and turmoil rather than that destiny to save the world crap, get this now. Your characters are junior members in basically an international NGO! You have run-ins with the national military! Rabbelrouse with foreigners!This game's just fantastic. Only thing that isn't the greatest ever is the battle system, but it's serviceable, if a bit finicky. Tinkering with orbments to try and ease out the spells you want is a neat little problem solving challenge, if you want to get that into it.But seriously, get this game. It's actually the first of three, with the second coming in soon by all accounts!One hell of a cliffhanger until the next game comes out though.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
讀取評論中...
包含 27 項 Steam 成就
名稱: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
發售日: 2014 年 07 月 29 日
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 新大空魔龙 的文章