一寸照,怎么用手机做证件照。不用钱的那种

NewsletterJoin millions of subscribers and receive daily updates, news and special offers directly to your inbox!E-mail address:
HelpNewsletterJoin millions of subscribers and receive daily updates, news and special offers directly to your inbox!E-mail address:
SearchSearcheverythingBooksDigital CodesElectronicsGamesLifestyleMovies & TVMusicToys
Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection (Origin) origindigital
Electronic Arts
Compatible with Windows(TM) (PC)Region FreeThis item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.US$7.16
Manufacturer
Electronic Arts
Compatible With Windows(TM) (PC)
Region Free
description
17 Command and Conquer titles in one! Rediscover the groundbreaking, action-packed series that changed PC gaming forever with Command & Conquer(TM) The Ultimate Collection for PC download. Known for their frenetic real-time-strategy combat system, massive insane war machines, and campy banter, the three Command and Conquer universes are as addictive as ever. Fight as the Global Defense Initiative or the Brotherhood of Nod as they clash over the rare mineral Tiberium in the classic original series, now updated to run on the Windows Vista(R) and Windows(R) 7 operating systems. Challenge the red menace in an alternate universe in Red Alert. Then step into the near future withGenerals as China and the United States battle the Global Liberation Army, a terrorist organization hell-bent on bringing the world to its knees! Rule all three Command & Conquer universes with this incredible value – including 17 games and more!
further info
Official Release Date&Oct 02, 2012
Language&English
Genre&Real Time Strategy
Region Free
recommendations
useful links
Missing links?Please
to submit your link recommendations.
customer reviewsAverage rating:&&Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)Total votes:1Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the
team.Roshonam (2) on 08, Apr.
(HKT)GreatAll the C&C games in a single package.
[Do you think this review was helpful?&ChooseYesNo]
to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...the price for Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection (Origin) drops.there are new images or links available for Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection (Origin).Electronic Arts releases a new product.the price for Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection (Origin) drops below ... US$
Tell your friends about us. Enter as many E-Mail addresses as you like (separated by ";").
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to&nbsp
Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of . Website & content copyright
36.1K36.1K1.1K1.1K
8.2K8.2K22
SN: 230 | 1005 { 127 } | | WS: 1 | | Cat: 2853★★★★ Novice
[Window Title]C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert II\Ra2.exe[Content]Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert II\Ra2.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.[OK]&I get this error when trying to launch red alert 2 from origin via command and conquer ultimate editionI am running win7 64bit&edit-there is a virus in the download"virus.win32.suspic.gen" - this is the exact virus that is in the download.&Download at your own risk untill ea can get this fixed
(7,147 Views)
★★★★ Novice
Ok this is what it is.&There is a virus attached to the red alert 2 download through origin (c&c ultimate)&Actually 2 viruses each attached to the exe files 'ra2' and 'uri'&so either let the virus have your pc and play ra2 or dont play ra2&this seems to me a pretty serious issue.&i have downloaded 2 times and tried the repair install. each time my antivirus screams at me.i turned off my anti virus and game works fine but the virus is real ( i had to recover my harddrive)
(7,094 Views)
★★★★ Novice
I am having the same issues. I move the virus's to the "quarantine" section but i cant install the game after I download it.&
(7,086 Views)
★★★★ Novice
This is some serious BS.Spend 50$ on a game...turns out to be a virus.&Anyone who reads this download at your own risk until ea does something about it
(7,079 Views)
★★★ Guide
Chill, guys. Whatever this is this is most assuredly not a virus. It may look like one to your antivirus but it's most likely just some sloppy programming.
(7,053 Views)
★★★★ Novice
No. It is a real virus.&I found out the hard way. Had to restore my pc.&Please atleast read what i wrote before posting as i already said this.&"virus.win32.suspic.gen" - this is the exact virus that is in the download.
(7,050 Views)
★★★ Guide
Hmm... My apologies, you're right. Somehow EA must have gotten its servers infiltrated.&Edit: I asked EA_Cire the C&C community manager . I'll post what he says here, if he answers.
(7,045 Views)
★★★★ Novice
hopefully this gets fixed soon and the virus doesnt do too much harm&one positive is the virus is older and i dont see how any decent anti virus program wouldnt catch it&&
(7,039 Views)
★★★★★ Novice
I just installed it from Origin, no issues. Ran my antivirus and a few mal-ware checkers and nothing was found. At what point, when downloading and installing from Origin, did your computer tell you that you had a virus?
(6,977 Views)
Community Manager (retired)
I reached out to the studio yesterday and here is the official statement:
This is not the result of a virus and we are working to have the issue addressed on our end. &You should be able to play the game without issue. &We apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
(6,934 Views)
Accepted Solution
Community Manager (retired)
I reached out to the studio yesterday and here is the official statement:
This is not the result of a virus and we are working to have the issue addressed on our end. &You should be able to play the game without issue. &We apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused
Check Xbox, PlayStation(TM), and PC server status
Here's how to check server status for Xbox LIVE, PlayStation(TM)Network, and PC on our help site.
Having trouble connecting to your game?
Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.
Keep your account safe
We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.
LITHIUM.Sandbox.restore();
LITHIUM.jQuery.fn.cssData.defaults = {"dataPrefix":"lia-js-data","pairDelimeter":"-","prefixDelimeter":"-"};
LITHIUM.Link({"linkSelector":"a.lia-link-ticket-post-action"});
rmationBox({"updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage"});
rmationBox({"updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_0","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage"});
rmationBox({"updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_1","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage"});
rmationBox({"updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_2","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage"});
rmationBox({"updateFeedbackEvent":"LITHIUM:updateAjaxFeedback","componentSelector":"#informationbox_3","feedbackSelector":".InfoMessage"});
LITHIUM.AjaxFeedback(".lia-inline-ajax-feedback", "LITHIUM:hideAjaxFeedback", ".lia-inline-ajax-feedback-persist");
LITHIUM.AutoComplete({"options":{"triggerTextLength":3,"loadingText":"Searching...","emptyText":"No Matches","successText":"Results:","defaultText":"Enter a search word","disabled":false,"footerContent":[{"scripts":"\n\n;(function($){LITHIUM.Link=function(params){var $doc=$(document);function handler(event){var $link=$(this);var token=$link.data('lia-action-token');if($link.data('lia-ajax')!==true&&token!==undefined){if(event.isPropagationStopped()===false&&event.isImmediatePropagationStopped()===false&&event.isDefaultPrevented()===false){event.stop();var $form=$('',{method:'POST',action:$link.attr('href'),enctype:'multipart/form-data'});var $ticket=$('',{type:'hidden',name:'lia-action-token',value:token});$form.append($ticket);$(document.body).append($form);$form.submit();$doc.trigger('click');}}}\nif($doc.data('lia-link-action-handler')===undefined){$doc.data('lia-link-action-handler',true);$doc.on('click.link-action',params.linkSelector,handler);$.fn.on=$.wrap($.fn.on,function(proceed){var ret=proceed.apply(this,$.makeArray(arguments).slice(1));if(this.is(document)){$doc.off('click.link-action',params.linkSelector,handler);proceed.call(this,'click.link-action',params.linkSelector,handler);}\});}}})(LITHIUM.jQuery);\r\n\nLITHIUM.Link({\n
\"linkSelector\" : \"a.lia-link-ticket-post-action\"\n});LITHIUM.AjaxSupport.defaultAjaxFeedbackHtml = \"\\n\\t\\t\\t\\n\\t\\t\\t\\n\\t\\n\\n\\t\\n\\n\\t\\t\\n\\n\\t\\n\\n\\t\\n\\n\\t\\n\\t\\n\\t\\t\\n\\t\\t\\t\\n\\t\\t\\t\\n\\t\\n\\n\\t\\n\\n\\t\\t\";LITHIUM.AjaxSupport.defaultAjaxErrorHtml = \" \\n\\n\\t\\n\\t\\t&&About 7431 results in 0.006 milliseconds.
13 °C
10 °C
23 °C
14 °C
55 °C}

我要回帖

更多关于 用手机怎么做电子照片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信