苹果版本如何升级6可以升级什么版本

Bootstrap 布局(移动端开发)(1)
什么是Viewport
手机浏览器是把页面放在一个虚拟的“窗口”(viewport)中,通常这个虚拟的“窗口”(viewport)比屏幕宽,这样就不用把每个网页挤到很小的窗口中(这样会破坏没有针对手机浏览器优化的网页的布局),用户可以通过平移和缩放来看网页的不同部分。移动版的 Safari 浏览器最新引进了 viewport 这个 meta tag,让网页开发者来控制 viewport 的大小和缩放,其他手机浏览器也基本支持。
Viewport 基础
一个常用的针对移动网页优化过的页面的 viewport meta 标签大致如下:
&meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1″&
width:控制 viewport 的大小,可以指定的一个值,如果 600,或者特殊的值,如 device-width 为设备的宽度(单位为缩放为 100% 时的 CSS 的像素)。
height:和 width 相对应,指定高度。
initial-scale:初始缩放比例,也即是当页面第一次 load 的时候缩放比例。
maximum-scale:允许用户缩放到的最大比例。
minimum-scale:允许用户缩放到的最小比例。
user-scalable:用户是否可以手动缩放
链接:/2050/p/3877280.html
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:8588次
排名:千里之外
原创:44篇
(3)(2)(7)(11)(1)(1)(1)(1)(7)(14)(2)qt - Use window/viewport to flip QPainter y-axis - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I'm using Qt 4.7 QPainter to draw some polygons, etc into a widget. I am hoping to alter the coordinate system so that (0,0) is at the center of my widget, and the x/y axis behave in a standard "Cartesian" way (ie. y increases going "up" and decreases going "down"). In other words, I want the coordinates to be "math"-like not "computer graphics"-like, if you know what I mean. :-)
I'm trying to do this using setViewport() and setWindow() rather than do the math myself, as it would be nice to be able to just call the draw methods directly with my coordinates.
Here's what I've got so far:
// Setup coordinates
double screenWidth = width();
double screenHeight = height();
double windowWidth = 100.0;
double windowHeight = (screenHeight / screenWidth) * windowW
painter.setViewport(0, 0, screenWidth, screenHeight);
painter.setWindow(-(windowWidth / 2.0), -(windowHeight / 2.0), windowWidth, windowHeight);
// Draw stuff
painter.setPen(Qt::NoPen);
painter.setBrush(Qt::blue);
painter.drawRect(-10, -10, 20, 20);
Now this works just fine, in that it draws a nice blue square in the middle of the screen. The problem is, I have to say that the upper left corner is (-10, -10). I'd like to be able to make it (-10, 10), as that is what it would be in Cartesian coords.
I tried messing with setWindow/setViewport to get this "y-axis flip", but to no avail. This seems like a really easy/basic thing to do, but after scouring the Qt docs and the web, I can't figure it out!
Use class QMatrix. It specifies 2D transformations. QMatrix is set to QPainter.
But remember, in your case, if you convert your widget's coords to Cartesian coords, you will have to put first point at (-10,-10) (not at (-10,10) as you did mentioned) to draw a rect, which has center at (0,0), because Y-axis now grows up and X-Axis now grows right.
All you need is to transform your coord system this way:
translate origin from (0,0) to the middle of the widget:
scale Y-axis by -1 factor:
Here is the code, typed in paintEvent() function of a widget:
QPainter pn( this );
int w_2 = width() / 2;
int h_2 = height() / 2;
{ // X- and Y-Axis drawing
pn.setPen( Qt::blue );
pn.drawLine( 0, h_2, width(), h_2);
pn.drawLine( w_2, 0 , w_2, height() );
m.translate( w_2, h_2 );
m.scale( 1, -1 );
pn.setMatrix( m );
pn.setPen( Qt::NoPen );
pn.setBrush( QBrush( Qt::blue, Qt::Dense4Pattern ) );
pn.drawRect( -10, -10, 20, 20 );
update apr 07, 2014
This question was asked a long time ago and many things have changed since. For those asking themselves the same question today (beginnings of 2014) then my personal answer is that since Qt 4.3 it is possible to solve problem with text flipping more easier.
You are right. Text also gets filpped because it is drawn with the same painter. You can draw text at the end, when all flipped drawings are done, if it is possible. This method is not convinient because of new calculations of texts position. Also you will need to drop settings for painter.
Now I would recommend you to use QGraphicsView, because of huge support of 2D painting. Also for each QGraphicsItem ItemIgnoresTransformations flag can be set, which allows it to
ignore inherited transformations (i.e., its position is still anchored to its parent, but the parent or view rotation, zoom or shear transformations are ignored). This flag is useful for keeping text label items horizontal and unscaled, so they will still be readable if the graphics view is transformed
The above answer will also flip text, "p" will be "b". To avoid that you have to flip back the y-axis before text is drawn, and you have to change sign on y-coord for the text position when you draw it. This is a little bit ugly I think, or is there a better way?
As stated above, drawing text also appears flipped upside down. There is an easy solution to it, see below. We will temporary disable the world transform for the text drawing. Note that text is not scaled anymore.
in your painting code we want to draw text on coordinate QPointF P;
Painter pn( this );
// calculate the point with the transform
QPointF p = pm.transform().map(P);
// Disable Transform temporary
pn.setWorldMatrixEnabled(false);
// draw it ordinary, no scaling etc
pn.drawText(p, QString("HI FRIENDS!"));
// Enable the transform again
pn.setWorldMatrixEnabled(true);
Your Answer
Post as a guest