新区二中初三英语二模英语试题分享
来源:苏州奥数网整理&&&作者:奥数网编辑&&& 17:32:00&&&&标签:
  本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分.共5大题,满分100分.考试
  时间100分钟.
  第Ⅰ卷(二大题,共55分)
  一、选择填空(共25小题;每小题1分,满分25分)
  A) 单项填空 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡
  上将该项涂黑.
  1. I was told that ______ 10:15 flight would take us to Shanghai in time to reach _____ Fudan University.
  A. 不填B. aC. theD. 不填; the
  2. - Are you going to further your studies after graduation?
  - Well, I ______ yet. I might make some other choices.
  A. didn&t decide&&& B. haven&t decided& C. don&t decide& D. hadn&t decided
  3. The number of children who have lost parents to AIDS ______ to rise to over 26 million in 2011.
  A. are expected&&& B. is expecting&&&&& C. are expectingD. is expected
  4. I&m interested in a one-bed room. Do you have any ______?
  A. emptyB. availableC. possibleD. personal
  5. Is it a wonder that ______ little cells can store ______ much energy?
  A. soB. suchC. suchD. so
  6. He said that doing part-time jobs did no good to students, but few ______ his view.
  A. agreedB. promisedC. sharedD. nodded
  7. - How many more oranges can l have?
  -You can have one more. ______ are for Tom.
  A. The others B. Another C. Others D. The other
  8. - I can&t get on well with some of my classmates. They just leave me in the cold.
  - ______ But what&s the reason?
  A. Sorry to hear that. B. How about that?&&& C. Don&t mention it.&& D. Never give up!
  9. - The light in her room is still on. Do you know?? ______?
  - In order to prepare for the coming exam.
  A. if she works hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. why she stays up so late
  C. why is she so busy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when she will stop working
  10. - Many people are worried that so many college graduates each year can&t find a job.
  - There is no need to worry about it as the government is now making every ______ to provide more jobs.
  A. effort&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. effect&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. action
  11. You&ll be late ______ you don&t get up early tomorrow morning.
  A. if B. whetherC. before D. until
  12. - It is rather cold here. Shall we make a fire?
  - No, we ______ because things are easy to catch fire.
  A. can&tB. needn&tC. mustn&tD. shan&t
  13. - Could I speak to Mary?
  - Well, she&s on holiday ______.
  A. actuallyB. indeedC. trulyD. certainly
  14. In those days, he used to ______ a part of his income(收入) to help his friend.
  A. give outB. give upC. give awayD. give in
  15. - Wow! You&ve got so many clothes.
  - But ______ of them are in fashion now.
  A. allB. bothC. NeitherD. none
  B) 完形填空
  阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.
  Recently, I stopped by a convenience store to get a newspaper and a bottle of drink. The young woman at the check-out counter said, &That'll be five dollars&& 16&& please,& She then glanced(瞥视) down at the paper I was&& 17&& and said, &I'm sick and tired of all this negative (消极的) material on the front pages. I want to read some&& 18&& news for a change.& She then said, &In fact, I think someone should just publish a Good News newspaper - a paper with wonderful&& 19&& about people overcoming difficulty and doing good things for others. I'd buy one every day!& She then thanked me for coming in and said, & Maybe we'll get some good news,& and she laughed. She made my day.
  The following day after my business appointments(约会), I dropped by the same store again to&&&& 20&& bottled water and a piece of newspaper, but a&& 21&& young lady was behind the counter. As I checked out I said, &Good afternoon& and handed her my money. She said nothing - not a word, not a smile or not a gesture. She just handed me my change and&& 22&& a negative tone(语调) ordered&&Next!&
  It hit me right between the eyes: Two people,&& 23&& made me feel great, and the other, well, made me feel that I had inconvenienced her by showing up.
  Every morning, you should ask&& 24&& this important question: &Who do I want to be
  today? 'The Grouch (不高兴的人)' or 'The Good News Girl'&? Your answer will do& great& good& to deciding the joy and happiness that you will experience in your&& 25& .
  16. A. at all B. in allC. for allD. all for
  17. A. carryingB. takingC. readingD. buying
  18. A. badB. goodC. latestD. interesting
  19. A. storiesB. ideasC. conceptsD. experiences
  20. A. pick upB. take upC. bring upD. carry up
  21. A. beautifulB. fantasticC. differentD. foolish
  22. A. withB. atC. throughD. in
  23. A. oneB. whoC. whatD. it
  24. A. herB. themC. yourselfD. themselves
  25. A. homeB. workC. studyD. life
  二、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
  阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项.并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.
  Yucai Middle School will have a School Day on Friday. Students don&t need to have any classes. Instead, they are going to do a lot of things for fun. Here is a poster for it.
  The most wonderful Game of the year Meet our school basketball stars Basketball Court*3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.& Tel: 375-7682
  Water Sports It&s really cool! Xingsha BeachThe whole afternoon Tel: 375-7442
  Talent Show Are you good at singing, dancing, acting or playing the guitar? Come and show yourself! Music Hall7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.& Tel: 375-9876
  Chess is fun! Different kinds of chess Who will win at last? Chess club8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.& 1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.& Tel: 375-7465
  For further information, please call the school office. Just do it! Enjoy yourself!
  26. You can ______ either in the morning or in the afternoon.
  A. watch the basketball gameB. go to the talent show
  C. have the chess competitionD. have water sports
  27. If you want to see the school basketball stars, you can go at ______.
  A. 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. B. 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
  C. 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. D. 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
  28. You can have water sports ______.
  A. at Xingsha BeachB. at the music hall
  C. at the basketball courtD. at the chess club
  &USA? Britain? Which country is better to study in?& We often hear such discussions. As China opens its doors, studying abroad has become a dream for many Chinese students. They want to learn about to world.
  It&s true that studying abroad can help students develop themselves. Language skills will improve and it may be easier to find jobs.
  But there are problems that should be considered. Language is the first. Students must spend a lot of time learning another language and getting used to a different culture.
  Students must also learn to live without parents& care and deal with all kinds of things they haven&t had to do before, like looking after themselves. There are reports about Chinese students abroad sinking into an ocean of difficulties and giving up easily. When they have to take care of themselves, it is hard for students to study well.
  Finally, studying abroad brings a heavy burden(负担) to the family. For most Chinese parents, the cost of studying abroad is very high. But is it worth it?
  We know that there are many famous people who succeed in great things through their hard work in China. Liu Xiang is a good example. Once an American teacher invited him there but he refused. He kept training hard with his Chinese teacher. He surprised the world when he won a gold medal at the Athens Olympics. So when you wonder which country is better to study in, consider whether studying abroad is the right choice.
  29. The writer thinks&&&&&&&&& should be considered first before students study abroad.
  A. places&&&& B. time&&&& C. money&&&& D. language
  30. The writer mentions Liu Xiang in the passage in order to tell us that&&&&&&&&&&& .
  A. Chinese teachers are better than American ones
  B. studying abroad is not the right choice
  C. people can also be successful in China if they work hard
  D. Liu Xiang was a gold medal winner
  31. Which of the following is NOT true?
  A. Studying abroad will cost students& families a lot of money.
  B. Studying abroad will make it easy for students to learn well.
  C. Studying abroad will help students to improve language skills.
  D. Studying abroad will bring students a lot of difficulties in their life.
  32. This passage is mainly about&&&&&&&&&&&& .
  A. the problems of studying abroad&&&& B. the dream of studying abroad
  C. the choice of studying abroad&&&&&& D. the story of studying abroad
  Even at school there had been an unhealthy competition between George and Richard.
  &I&ll be the first millionaire in Coleford!& Richard used to boast(吹嘘).
  &And you&ll be sorry you knew me,& George would reply &because I&ll be the best lawyer in the town!&
  George never did become a lawyer and Richard never made any money. Instead both men opened bookshops on opposite sides of Coleford High Street. It was hard to make money from books, which made the competition between them worse.
  Then Richard married a mysterious girl. The couple spent their honeymoon on the coast-but Richard never came back. The police found his wallet on a deserted beach but the body was never found. He must have died.
  Now with only one bookshop in town, business was better for George. But sometimes he sat in his narrow, old kitchen and looked out of the dirty window, thinking about his formal rival(竞争对手). Perhaps he missed him?
  George was very interested in old dictionaries. He&d recently found a collector in Australia who was selling a rare first edition(版本). When the parcel(包裹) arrived, the book was in perfect condition and George was delighted. But while he was having lunch, George glanced(瞥视) at the photo in the newspaper that the book had been wrapped(裹、卷) in. He was shocked-the smiling face was older than he remembered but unmistakable! Shaking, George started reading.
  &Bookends have bought ten bookstores from their rivals Dylans. The company, owned by multi-millionaire Richard Pike, is now the largest bookseller in Australia.&
  33. George and Richard were ______ at school.
  A. roommatesB. good friendsC. competitorsD. booksellers
  34. How did George feel about Richard after his disappearance?
  A. He envied Richard&s marriage.B. He thought of Richard from time to time.
  C. He felt lucky with no rival in town.D. He was guilty of Richard&s death.
  35. George got information about Richard from ______.
  A. a dictionary collector in AustraliaB. the latter&s rivals Dylans
  C. a rare first edition of a dictionaryD. the wrapping paper of a book
  36. What happened to George and Richard in the end?
  A. Both George and Richard became millionaires.
  B. Both of them realized their original ambitions.
  C. George established a successful business while Richard was missing.
  D. Richard became a millionaire while George had no great success.
  What should you think about when trying to find your career? You are probably better at some school subjects than others. These may show strengths that you can use in your work. A boy who is good at mathematics can use that in an engineering career. A girl who spells well and likes English may be good at office work. So it is important to know the subjects you do well in at school. On the other hand, you may not have any special strong subjects but your records show a general satisfactory standard. Although not all subjects can be used directly in a job, they may have indirect value. A knowledge of history is not required for most jobs but if history is one of your good subjects you will have learned to remember facts and details. This is an ability that can be useful in many jobs.
  Your school may have taught you skills, such as typing or technical drawing, which you can use in your work.. You may be good at metalwork or cookery and look for a job where you can improve these skills. If you have had a part-time job on Saturdays or in the summer, think what you gained from it. If nothing else, you may have learned how to get to work on time, to follow instructions and to get on with older workers. You may have learned to give correct change in a shop, for example. Just as important, you may become interested in a particular industry or career you see from the inside in a part-time job.
  Facing your weak points is also part of knowing yourself. You may be all thumbs when you handle(用手拿起) perhaps you are a poor speller or cannot add up a column of figures. It is better to face any weakness than to pretend they do not exist. Your school record, for instance, may not be too good, yet it is an important part of your background. You should not be apologetic(认错的) about it but instead recognize that you will have a chance of a fresh start at work.
  37.What is the passage mainly about?
  A. The importance of working hard at school.B. Choosing a career according to one&s strengths.
  C. How to face one&s weakness.D. The value of school work.
  38. The writer thinks that a student have a part-time job is probably ______.
  A. a good way to find out his weak pointsB. one of the best ways of earning extra money
  C. of great use for his work in the futureD. a waste of time he could have spent on study
  39.From the passage we learn that if a student&s school performance is not good, he _______.
  A. should pay more attention to learning skills and developing abilities
  B. will be regretful about his bad results
  C. may also do well in his future work
  D. should restart his study in school
  40. The underlined phrase &be all thumbs& (in Para 3) probably means &_______&.
  A. be unskilled in doing things B. be skilled in doing things
  C. be not interested in certain things&&&&&&&&& D. be easily bored in doing things
  第Ⅱ卷(三大题,共45分)
  三、单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
  根据下列句子所给的汉语注释及句意,写出句子空缺处各单词的正确形式.每空格限填一词.
  41.Japan is famous for the production of __________(收音机).
  42.The great hall was __________(装饰) with so many beautiful flowers.
  43.The price __________(包括) both house and furniture.
  44.The money from the school concert will go into the swimming pool __________(基金).
  45.She was not actually ___________(紧张不安的) about the wild beast.
  46.He was down with the flu, and __________(因此) couldn&t come to the party.
  47.He said that he had been invited to attend the wedding the next __________(周二).
  48.We have already made an ___________(安排) for our vacation.
  49.Of the two country, the population of Singarpore is __________(少)
  50.We saw some smoke __________(升起) through the trees.
  四、句子翻译(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
  将下列句子译成英语.
  51.在这之后,他继续致力于研究工作。
  l 可以节省时间 l 安全l 养成依赖父母的习惯 l 影响父母的工作&& (请举例说明)
  参考词汇:depend on v. 依赖& independent adj. 独立的
  要求:词数90左右,已给的部分不计入总词数。
  Recently, our class has had a discussion about whether our parents should drive us to school.
  __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  初三英语(答案)
  一、选择填空(共25小题;每小题1分,满分25分)
  1-5& ABDBD&& 6-10& CAABA& 11-15& ACACD
  16-20& BDBAA&& 21-25 CDACD
  二、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
  26-28& CBA29-32& DCBA33-36& CBDD37-40& BCCA
  三、单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
  41. radios42. decorated43. includes44. fund(s)45. nervous
  46. therefore47. Tuesday48. arrangement49. smaller50. rising
  四、句子翻译(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
  51. After that, he continued to devote himself to research work.
  52. He promised to prepare for the coming exam.
  53. How brave they are to make such a decision!
  54. Reports must be handed in on time.
  55. If you copy my homework this time, you will be punished.
  五、书面表达(共1题;满分20分)
  2010泰州市初三英语模拟试题三
  一、听力(25分)
  A. 听句子,选择与句子内容相关的图,每小题读一遍。(5分)
  1.(&&& )
  2.(&&& )
  3. (&&& )
  4.(&&& ) A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C
  5.(&&& )
  B. 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有1个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。(5分)
  (&& )6. A. To work outside.&& B. To work in the field.&&&&& C. To clean up the city park.
  (&& )7. A. Tom.&&&&&& B. Brown.&&&& C. Green.
  (&& )8. A. A. At the woman&s. B. At the man&s. C. At a restaurant.
  (&& )9. A. A. Six. B. One. C. Two.
  (&& )10. A. March 21st.B. March 22nd.C. March 23rd.
  C. 听下面4段对话,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,每段对话读两遍。
  听第1段材料,回答第11-12题。
  (&& )11.Who is the letter from?
  A. Lucy. B. David. C. Peter.
  (&& )12. What do you know about the pen friend?
  A. Friendly. B. Rude. C. Serious.
  听第2段材料,回答第13-14题。
  (&& )13. Why is the boy unhappy?
  A. He is not feeling well.
  B. He can&t think of a topic for his writing.
  C. He can&t find his picture taken in Xi&an.
  (&& )14. What does the girl tell the boy to do?
  A. To take a course in writing.
  B. To go on a visit to China.
  C. To write about his travel in China.
  听第3段材料,回答第15-17题。
  (&& )15.Why is the man calling Mr. Smith?
  A. He has something important to tell Mr. Smith.
  B. He wants Mr. Smith to call Mr. Sharp at once.
  C. He&d like to meet Mr. Smith in the office.
  (&& )16.When will Mr. Sharp be back?
  A. Next month.&& B. Two hours later.&& C. Next Monday.
  (&& )17.What did the woman speaker ask Mr. Johnson to do at first?
  A. She asked him to leave a message.
  B. She asked him to meet Mr. Sharp instead.
  C. She asked him not to leave his office.)
  听第4段材料,回答第18-20题。
  (&& )18.What was Mike doing then?
  A. Talking to a customer(顾客).B. Counting money.C. Working on the computer.
  (&& )19. What time did the woman leave the bank?
  A. At 10:30.&&& B. At 5:00.C. At 4:30.
  (&& )20. How many people were there in the bank?
  A.3.&&& B.6.C.7.
  D.听短文,回答问题,短文读两遍。(5分)
  (&& )21. SMS can help people do the following except _______.
  A. broadcasting the weather report& B. sharing jokes and news
  C. showing love and friendship
  (&& )22.The writer thinks that _______.
  A. SMS helps people a lot& B. young people dislikes SMS& C. he will buy a palace for his friend
  (&& )23.Every minute, there are&&&&&&&&& messages being sent.
  A. 24600& B. 410C. 4100
  (&& )24. It&s reported that&&&&&&&&&& like to send messages to greet each other.
  A. 67 million people B. 67% young peopleC. almost 67% Chinese people
  (&& )25. The passage is mainly about _______.
  A. ways of saving moneyB. how to send short messagesC. the joy of SMS
  二、选择填空 (15分)
  (&& ) 26. This is&&&&&&& way I&ve told you about. Isn&t it&&&&& useful one?
  A. the, anB. the, aC. a, aD. a, the
  (&& ) 27.-Don&t forget to lock the door again, Mike.&& -&&&&&&&& .
  A. No, I don&tB. Don&t worryC. Sorry, I won&tD. Never mind
  (&& ) 28. Mother bought some bread on her way home because there was _&&&&&&&& in the fridge.
  A. few&& B. none&& C. nothing&&&& D. no one
  (&& ) 29. Jim is&&&&&&&&& clever boy that he can tell _______ detective stories.
  A. a such, so much&& B. a so, so many&& C. so a, such many&&&& D. such a, so many
  (&& )30. You look so tired. Why not _____the music?
  A. to stop to listen to& B. to stop listening to& C. stop to listen toD. stop listening to
  (&& ) 31. It ________ Yang Liwei about 21 hours&&&&&&&&& the earth 14 times in his spaceship..
  A. spent, circling B. took, travelling&& C. spent, to travel D. took, to circle
  (&& ) 32. -Is your uncle a&&&&&&&& businessman? -Yes. He has&&&&&&&& at work and
  in opening up his own company last year.
  A. successful, success, succeeded&&&&&&& B. success, succeed, successful
  C. success, successful, succeed&&&&& D. succeed, successful, success
  (&& ) 33. -There&&&&&&&&&&&& two films this evening.
  -Yeah. Exciting news.
  A. are going to be&& B. is going to be&& C. is going to have&&& D. will have
  (&& ) 34. -This physics problem is too difficult. Can you show me _______,George?
  -Sure.
  A. what to work out&& B. to work it out&& C. how to work it out&& D. how to work out it
  (&& ) 35. Some teenagers would like to start work as soon as possible so that they can&&&&& provide their parents ______ better lives, but not the parents provide food _______them.
  A. with, for&& B. for, with&&&& C. with, with&&&&&&& D for, for
  (&& ) 36. The sports meeting will continue&&&&&&& it rains this afternoon.
  A. ifB. sinceC. thoughD. unless
  (&& ) 37. It&s true that the old&&&&&&&&& in China.
  A. is taken good care.&&&&&&&&& B. are taken good care
  C. is taken good care of&&&&&&& D. are taken good care of
  (&& ) 38.Hong Kong&&&&&&&& back for almost 10 years. We look forward to&&&&&&&&& Taiwan
  to China as early as possible.
  A. has come, see, returning&&&&&& B. came, seeing, to return
  C. has been, seeing, return&&&&&&&&&& D. returned, see, return
  (&& ) 39. What did he say just now? He asked you _________.
  A. who has been sent up into space in &Shenzhou V&
  B. what was wrong with your computer
  C. when did China become a member of the World Trade Organization
  D. that if China successfully sent up a home-made high-power communications and broadcast satellite, the SinoSat-2 on Oct.29, 2006.
  (&& )40 . -Would you mind if I take the seat next to you? -&&&&&&&&&& . The person who was here has finished his lunch and left.
  A. Certainly not& B. Enjoy yourself& C. Better not, please& D. With pleasure
  三、完型填空 (15分)
  阅读下面的短文,从A、B、C、D中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳答案。
  Computers can injure (伤害) you. Most other injuries happen suddenly. For example, if you
  41&& a bike and break your arms, it happens very&& 42&& . But computer injuries happen slowly. You&&& 43&&& know how to ride a bike safely. Now learn to use a computer safely.
  Your eyes
  44&& light can injure your eyes,&& 45&& never sit too close to a computer screen. Your eyes should be&& 46&& 50 centimeters(厘米)&& 47&& the screen.& 48& remember to look away from it. This gives your eyes a rest.
  When you use a computer, the window&& 49&& be on your left or your right. If it is behind you, the light will reflect on(反射)the screen. If the window is in front of you, the sun and the screen will&& 50&& shine into your eyes.
  Your hands and wrists(手腕)
  Hand and wrist injuries can happen because the hands and wrists are moved in the same way
  51& times. If you use a keyboard for a long time,&& 52&& these three rules: 1)Rest your wrists on some?thing. 2)Keep your elbows(肘)at the same height as the keyboard. 3)Stop sometimes and exercise your hands, wrists and fingers in a different way.
  Your back
  Some people sit for many hours in front of a computer. If you sit in the wrong way, you can injure your back or your neck. So you should sit with your back straight. The top part of the screen should be in front of your eyes. Your forearms, wrists, hands and the upper part of your legs should all be parallel(平行)to the floor. If you are sitting for a long time, get up&& 53&& 30 minutes and&& 54&& your arms, legs and neck.
  55& your computer, but use it safely.
  (&& )41.A. fall overB. fall downC. fall offD. fall onto
  (&& )42.A. much quicklyB. fastC. slowlyD. quickly
  (&& )43.A. may beB. maybeC. probablyD. can
  (&& )44.A. Too manyB. Too muchC. Much too&&& D. Many more
  (&& )45.A. so&&&&&&& B. becauseC. but&&& D. when
  (&& )46.A. at lastB. at mostC. at least&&& D. less than
  (&& )47.A. toB. fromC. on&&& D. away
  (&& )48.A. sometimeB. some timeC. some timesD. sometimes
  (&& )49.A. canB. mayC. must&&& D. should
  (&& )50.A. bothB. neverC. allD. neither
  (&& )51.A. hundred ofB. hundredsC. hundreds ofD. two hundreds
  (&& )52.A. follow&&&&&&& B. work&&& C. copyD. write
  (&& )53.A. oneB. everyC. every of&&& D. once
  (&& )54.A. needB. exerciseC. moveD. shake
  (&& )55.A. Enjoy&&&&&&& B. Use&&&&&&& C. ProtectD. Keep
  四、阅读理解 (40分)
  It is well-known that it will take travelers only 48 hours by train to go from Beijing to Lhasa, the capital of west China's Tibet on July 1 this year. Travelers can enjoy the beautiful views during the 48 hour train ride.
  The new railway line will be controlled by the Beijing's West Railway Station from July 1, 2006. The most important part of the line, the Qinghai-Tibet Railway, has been completed.
  The Qinghai-Tibet part of the railway is the world's highest railway. About 960 kilometers of the train tracks are 4,000 meters above sea level. The highest parts reach 5,072 meters.
  The railway is the world' s longest plateau railroad which is 1,956 kilometers long, from Qinghai's capital Xining to Lhasa in Tibet. The Golmud-Lhasa part is 1,142 kilometers long and goes across the Kunlun and Tanggula mountain ranges(山脉).
  The trains running on the Qinghai-Tibet Railway have very good conditions. If the passengers feel hard to breathe, they will be provided with oxygen masks, because all of the trains have oxygen supplying equipments(供给设备).
  (&& )56. It will take people 48 hours by train to go to Lhasa from Beijing _________.
  A. from now on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. next July 1
  C. from July 1,2006&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. from July 1, 2005
  (&& )57. When we talk about the Qinghai-Tibet part of the railway, we say _________.
  A. the railway is well-known&&&&& B. the railway is the highest
  C. it is easy to operate&&&&&&&&&&& D. it was completed easily
  (&& )58. The highest parts of Qinghai-Tibet Railway reach _________ meters.
  A. 960&&&&&&&& B. 4,000&&&&&&&&& C. 5,072&&&&&& D. 1,956
  (&& )59. In the fourth paragraph, the word & plateau & means _________.
  A.平原& B.盆地&&& C.高原&&& D.山谷
  (&& )60. The best title of the passage is _________.
  A. Travel from Beijing to Lhasa&& B. Qinghai-Tibet Railway
  C. Train with Best Conditions&&&& D. Well-Known Railway
  Reading newspapers has become an important part of everyday life. Some people read newspapers as the first thing to do in the morning. Others read newspapers as soon as they have free time during the day so that they can learn what is happening in the world.
  Sometimes, we do not have enough time to read all the news carefully, so we just take a quick look at the front page. At other times, we may be in such a hurry that we only have a few minutes to look at the headlines of the passage.
  Newspapers can be found everywhere in the world. We can get many different kinds of newspapers in big cities, but in some mountain villages we can see few newspapers.
  Some newspapers are published (出版) once a week, but most of the papers are published once a day with many pages, some even published twice a day! You know different people enjoy reading different newspapers. Some like world news, and others prefer short stories. They just choose what they are interested in.
  Today newspapers in English have the largest numbers of readers in the world. The English language is so popular that many Chinese students are reading English newspapers such as China Daily or 21st Century. Also they bring us more and more information with Internet.
  (&& )61. People read newspapers in order to&&&&&&&&&&& .
  A. learn the latest newsB. meet their own different needs
  C. read the short storiesD. find the morning news
  (&& )62. From the passage we can see that&&&&&&&&&&& when people get newspapers.
  A. they read them very carefully
  B. they just read the headlines
  C. not everyone reads all the pages
  D. they have no time to read them
  (&& )63. Newspapers have so many pages because&&&&&&&&&& .
  A. more and more people like to read them&& B. people enjoy reading something different
  C. newspapers become cheaper&&&&&&&&&&& D. more pages mean more money
  (&& )64. Newspapers&&&&&&&&&&&&& are the most popular in the world.
  A. in English B. in Chinese&&& C. in other languageD. with many pages
  (& )65. According to the passage, besides newspapers, people also get information from&&&&&&&&&& .
  A. magazines& B. advertisements C. e-mails& D. Internet
  Driver Wanted 1. Clean driving licence& 2. Good looks 3. Age over 25 Apply(申请) to: Capes Taxi, Shenzhen Tel:
  Air Hostess(空姐) Wanted& 1. Age between 20 and 33& 2. Height from 1.60m to 1.75m& 3. Two foreign languages& 4. College graduate& Apply to: China Airlines, Beijing& Tel: 010-
  Teacher Needed 1.For private language school&&& 2.Teaching experience necessary Apply to: Instant Languages Ltd, Dalian Tel:
  Choose the best answer according to the passage.
  (&& )66. If you want to work in the south, you can apply for a job as _______.
  A. a driver B. an air hostess C. a doctorD. a teacher
  (&& ) 67. You may call _______ when you wish to be a teacher.
B. 010-& C. & D. A or B
  (&& ) 68. Mary, aged 26, knows English and Japanese. Which job can she apply for?
  A. Driving for Capes Taxi.&&&&& B. Working for China Airlines.
  C. Teaching at Instant Language Ltd.&&&&&& D. None of the above.
  (&& ) 69. What prevents Jack, an experienced taxi driver, from working for Capes Taxi?
  A. Liking beer and wine.&&&&&&& B. Having broken traffic rules.
  C. Being unable to speak a foreign language.&&&&& D. Not having a college education.
  (&& ) 70. Which of the following is not mentioned in the three ads?
  A. Height. B. Age. C. Language. D. Health.
  Nowadays more and more people care about the exploitation(开采)of the natural resources, such as oil. Though there&re many kinds of resources, with the fast increase of population and the appearance of many more factories, the more we use, the fewer there will be left for the future, Oil is getting less and less year after year. It&s said that oil can last for only 50 years. Natural gas perhaps will last about 38 years.
  Oil can be used in many ways and it&s difficult to imagine what the modern world will be like without oil. But oil isn&t easy to find and get out of the earth. Men must study the rocks. When they think the rocks in a certain place may have oil, a metal tower is built, A machine in the tower cuts a hole down into the ground. At the same time, a steel pipe is pushed down to stop the sides from falling in and to keep out water. At last if the men are right, usually the oil rushes up the sides with great force by the pressure of the gas in the top of the rock, and it rushes high into the air. If the oil catches a light, there will be a terrible fire. So a kind of cover is fixed on the top of the pipe, and the oil can run out through taps.
  If we make a well near the middle of the oil field, we can also get gas. Such gas is sent through pipes to towns far away and used in houses and factories like coal gas.
  Today oil is under pressure as never before. The price of oil keeps rising all the time. In many countries, the governments encourage people to save oil as much as possible.
  (&& ) 71.In the second paragraph, the word &it& refers to&&&&&&&& .
  A. gasB. oil C. rock&&&&&& D. water
  (&& ) 72.Which is the right order of the exploitation of oil?
  a. Push down a steel pipe.&&& b. Study the rocks.
  c. Build a metal tower.d. Oil rushes up.
  A. b, c, d, aB. b, a, c, dC. b, c, a, d&&&&&& D. b, a, d, c,
  (&& ) 73.Which of the following can be true according to the passage?
  A. Coal gas can&t be used in houses and factories.
  B. Oil is very important in the modern world.
  C. Many governments encourage people to waste oil as much as possible.
  D. Today oil is under pressure as before.
  (&& ) 74.According to the passage, the right picture to show the tendency(趋势)to the amount of oil on the earth is&&&&&& .
  (&& ) 75.The best title for the passage is&&&&&&&&&&& .
  A.The loss of Oil B. The Use of Oil
  C. The Price of OilD. The Exploitation of Oil.
  五、词汇运用 (10分)
  1. We cut out some shapes to make the eyes and sharp&&&&&&&& (tooth).In this way we make a pumpkin lantern.
  2. Lucy used to listens to the teacher in class&&&&&&&&&& (care), but now she has changed a lot.
  3. &Will it a success?& Tom kept thinking to&&&&&&&& (he).
  4. The murder&&&&&&&&&&& (take) place when the police arrived. It&s too late.
  5.Two_________ (nine) students of our school want to join the charity show this weekend.
  6. People must ___________(stop) from changing the wetlands into building.
  7. The telephone rang while Suzy _________(sleep) on the sofa.
  8. I would rather ____________(not go) to see the film in order to help Jim with his Chinese.
  9. I hope we can take more actions like this&&&&&&&&&&&& (protect) our environment.
  10. In August 2006, Typhoon Sangmei attacked Zhejiang and Fujian , It&s ________________
  (danger)one that I have ever heard of.
  六、任务型阅读 (10分)
  阅读以下短文,完成下列任务
  People all have problems. ①如果我们不处理好这些问题,我们可能容易变得不开心。②担心我们的问题可能影响我们在学校所作所为. It can also influence the way we behave with our families. So how do we deal with our problems ? There are many ways and here is one of them.
  Most of us have probably been angry with our friends, parents or teachers. ③Perhaps they said what you didn&t like, or you felt they were unfair. Sometimes people can stay angry for years about a small problem. Time goes by, and good friendship may be lost.
  When we are angry, however, we are usually the ones affected. Perhaps we have seen young children playing together. Sometimes they have disagreements. ④他们决定不再彼此交谈。. However, this usually does not last for long. This is an important lesson for us to learn.
  (&& )46. What do you think the main idea of the text is ?
  A. How to deal with problem&&&&&& B. How to do at school.
  C. How to behave with families.&&&& D. How to talk to each other.
  (&& )47. According to the text, what will happen if people stay angry for long ?
  A. They feel unfair&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. They may get sick
  C. Good friendship may be lost&&&&& D. They may miss each other.
  (&& )48. Children decide not to talk to each other probably because_______.
  A. they become unhappy&&&&&&&& B. they have different ideas
  C. they worry about a small problem& D. they want disagreements
  (&& )49. From the text we know an important lessons for us is______.
  A. playing together&&&&&&&& B. learning to forget
  C. staying angry&&&&&&&&&& D. feeling unfair
  1. 将①句由汉语译成英语
  2. 将②句由汉语译成英语
  3. 将③句由英语译成汉语
  4. 将④句由英语译成汉语
  5. What do you think the main idea of the text is ?
  七、根据首字母和上下文提示,完成下列对话 (10分)
  A: Hi, is there anything I can do for you?
  B: Yes, please. I want to join the charity walk.
  A: Good. M&&&&&&&&& I know your name?&&&&&&&&&& 1.
  B: My name is Bill.
  A: What do you do for a l&&&&&&& ?&& 2.
  B: I&m a cook.
  A: What do you want to join our charity walk f&&&&&&& ? 3.
  B: I&m interested in h&&&&&&&& and I want to raise money to help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.
  poor people. And I think it&s an excellent c&&&&&&&&& to learn team spirit.&&&&&&& 5.
  A: Oh, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the country as w&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.
  B: Yes, I t&&&&&&& so too.7.
  A: How can I c&&&&& you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.
  B: My telephone number is . And my e-mail a&&&&&& is .& 9.
  A: Here is a form. Please f&&&&&&& it out.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.
  B: Thank you.
  八、书面表达 (15分)
  前几天,一些同学就英语学习的现状进行了一次讨论,发现有如下问题:
  1.对学习英语没有兴趣;
  2.记忆单词有困难;
  3.害怕出错误,不敢参与小组讨论;
  4.阅读中不知如何处理生词;
  假如你是李红,在英语学习中也遇到一些类似的问题,你给英语报社的编辑(Robert)写信咨询,希望得到帮助。
  要求:1. 提出以上四个英语学习中的问题;
  2. 也可以根据自己的实际适当发挥;
  3. 中心突出,语意连贯,层次清晰,书写规范;
  4.不少于80字
  5.信的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。
  No. 20 Middle School
  Taizhou
  September 25, 2006
  Dear Robert,
  I am very pleased to write to you. I know you&re an expert in English learning.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Hong
  2010泰州市初三英语模拟试题三听力原稿以及答案
  一、A. 听句子,选择与句子内容相关的图,每小题读一遍。
  1. What good weather! Let&s go out for a trip.
  2. It looks like a little tiger. It can&t do any farm work but many people like keeping it .
  3. The nurse always takes good care of me. Yesterday the doctor told me I could go home soon.
  4. I forgot my key yesterday. At last I got into my house with the help of the policemen.
  5. I always put it in my school bag when I go to school. I usually put my pencils, pens and other small things in it.
  (1.B 2.A 3.C 4.B 5.C)
  B. 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有1个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。(5分)
  6. W: I&d like to work outside.
  M: You could help clean up the city park.
  Q: What would the girl like to do?
  7. A:Excuse me, are you Tom Green?
  B:No, I&m Tom Brown.
  Q:What&s the man&s family name?
  8. A:Thanks for the wonderful dinner you&ve cooked for us, Mr King.
  B:I&m glad you came, Miss White.
  Q:Where did they have their dinner?
  9. M: Am I all right, doctor?
  W: Nothing serious. But here are six pills and you should take them three times a day.
  Q: How many pills will the boy take each time?
  10. M: What day is it today?
  W: It&s March 22nd.
  M: Oh, my god. Yesterday was my father&s birthday. I forgot it.
  Q: When is the father&s birthday?
  (6. C 7. B 8. B 9.C 10. A)
  C. 听下面4段对话,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,每段对话读两遍。
  听第1段材料,回答第11-12题。
  M: Hi, Lucy! What are you reading?
  W: Oh, hi, David! I'm reading a letter from Peter. He is my new pen friend. He sent me a photo too.
  M: What does he look like?
  W: He has a really kind smile. Have a look, please.
  M: How cool he is! (11. C 12. A)
  听第2段材料,回答第13-14题。
  W: You didn&t look happy. What seems to be the problem?
  M: I&ve got to write a long passage for my English writing class, and I just can&t come up with any ideas, and I have to hand it in tomorrow.
  W: That shouldn&t be too difficult. Remember those pictures you were showing me last week?
  M: Sure.
  W: Why not write about your visit to the Great Wall in China?
  M: That sounds a good idea. I can also talk about what we saw in Xi&an. (13.B 14 C)
  听第3段材料,回答第15-17题。
  W: Good morning, Mr. Smith&s office.
  M: Good morning, I&d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
  W: I&m sorry, sir. Mr. Smith is busy at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?
  M: Well, can I speak to Mr. Sharp, please?
  W: Mr. Sharp is out of town , sir. He won&t be back until next Monday.
  M: I see. Well, do you think Mr. Smith will be free? I have to talk to him as soon as possible.
  W: He&ll be free in less than two hours. Shall I call you back later?
  M: All right. My telephone number is 2034657.
  W: May I know your name , please?
  M: My name is Johnson. Goodbye! I&ll be waiting here in my office.
  W: All right, Mr. Johnson. Goodbye!
  M: Goodbye!
  (15. A 16. C 17.A)
  听第4段材料,回答第18-20题。
  M: Excuse me, I&m a policeman. May I ask you some questions?
  W: Sure.
  M: What&s your name?
  W: Helen.
  M: Were you at work yesterday?
  W: Yes, I was on the first floor all day long.
  M: Were you at the gate at 10:30?
  W: No, I was at the desk talking to a customer.
  M: Who else was with you?
  W: Oh, let me see. Yes, Mike, Bill and ...err...right, Shirley.
  M: What were they doing then?
  W: Mike was counting money. Bill was talking to another customer and Shirley was working on the computer.
  M: Were there many people in the bank?
  W: Not many. There were only 3 customers.
  M: When did you leave the bank?
  W: At 4:30.
  M: Ok. Thanks a lot.
  W: You are welcome.
  (18.B 19. C 20. C )
  D.听短文,回答问题,短文读两遍。
  &If I had one million yuan, I would buy you a palace! Do I have one million yuan? No, I don&t! So I only can spend ten fen on this short message, sending you my best wishes!&
  Today, SMS-Short Message Service is popular, and China Mobile says that every second, there are 410 messages being sent.
  Look around you! People are watching their mobiles, smiling or laughing. Thumbs that the short strong fingers are moving quickly on mobiles, bringing happiness to their friends. Through SMS, we know the weather report, share jokes and news, show love and friendship.
  SMS is becoming more and more popular. It is reported that 67% of young people like to send short messages to greet each other. Internet SMS will be more helpful to people. I am thankful for SMS because it saves me much money. Just on the top end of a thumb, so much joy can be found!
  (21.A 22. A 23. B 24. B 25.C)
  二、26-30 B C B D C& 31-35 D A A C A& 36-40D D C B A
  三、41-45 A D C B A& 46-50 C D D D A& 51-55 C A B B A
  四、56-60 C B C C B& 61-65 B C B A D& 66-70 A C B B D& 71-75 B C B A D
  五、1. teeth 2. carefully 3. myself& 4. had taken 5. ninths 6. be stopped& 7. was sleeping 8. not go& 9. to protect 10. the most dangerous
  六、1. If we don&t deal with these problems, we can easily become unhappy.
  2. Worrying about our problems can affect how we do it at school
  3. 也许他们说了你不喜欢的话,或者你感觉他们不公平。
  4. They decide not to talk to each other any more.
  5. How to deal with problems/The main idea is how we deal with our problems.
  七、1. May 2.living 3. for 4. hiking 5. chance 6. well 7. think 8. contact 9. address 10. fill
  八、参考答案
  No. 20 Middle School
  Taizhou
  September 25, 2006
  Dear Robert,
  I am very pleased to write to you. I know you&re an expert in English learning. I have so many problems to trouble you now.
  English is so difficult that I nearly want to give it up. In English class I can&t following my teacher because of the poor listening. Also I can&t remember the words clearly. Although I spend much time on it, I still can&t use words in the right way. I am often afraid to join the group discussion, because I&m afraid of making mistakes. What&s more, when I read English, I am often trapped in the new words. It stops me from receiving the main information. You can imagine what the result of my English learning is!
  Those worry me a lot. What should I do? Would you please help me? I will be very grateful to get your reply.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Hong
  透析中考英语语法代词、it用法考点
  【代词命题趋势】
  代词是用来代替名词的词。它是英语语法结构中的一个重要项目,也是中考测试的重点内容之一。纵观历年中考试题,出现频率最高的是不定代词,其次是it用法、疑问代词、反身代词以及人称代词等。
  1. 人称代词主格、宾格形式及其主要用法;
  2. 名词性物主代词与形容词性物主代词的形式、区别及其主要用法;
  3 反身代词的形式、意义及其主要用法;
  4 常见不定代词的一般用法;
  5. 指示代词的一般用法,并了解其在上下文中的指代用法;
  6. 相互代词的基本用法;
  7. 疑问代词的基本用法。
  8. 关系代词的基本用法。
  【考点诠释】
  一、考查人称代词的用法
  人称代词分主格和宾格两种,在句中作主语用主格;作宾语或表语用宾格。
  【考例】一Who is the boy over there?
  一______________is my brother.[北京市]
  A.He&&& B His&&& C Him&&& D.Himself
  [答案]A。[解析]主格作主语(放在谓语动词前),宾格作宾语,放在介词、动词后面。依据句意:&他是我兄弟&看出,--为主语,主语用主格,故选A。
  --Look! What's the postman giving Mrs Chen?
  一He's giving ____a letter.[沈阳市]
  A it&&& B him&& C.me&&& D.her
  [答案]D。[解析]指代上句中的Mrs Chen应用her,作give的宾语。
  二、考查物主代词的用法
  1、名词性物主代词和形容词性物主代词。形容词性物主代词只能做定语,不能单独担任句子的某一成分;而名词性物主代词可单独做主语、宾语或表语,它相当于形容词性物主代词加名词。
  【考例】 ---My pen is lost.
  ---Don't worry &about it. You can use__________.[吉林省]
  A. my&&&&&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&& C. me&&&&&&&&&&& D. myself
  [答案]B。[解析] 从句意看:&别担心,你可以用我的&。由此可知C、D可排除,my是形容词性物主代词,修饰名词,而本题后面没有名词,故又排除了A,所以选B。
  ---Is this your e-dictionary?
  ---No. ______ is in the schoolbag. [安徽省]
  A. His&&&&&&&&&& B. Yours&&&&&&&& C. Hers&&&&&&&&& D. Mine
  [答案]D。[解析]名词性物主代词,都可以作主语。两者之间的对话,问句中有&你的&一词,那么答语中必然要用&我的&。
  13.- --You look so happy. What happened?
  --- I have got an &A& in ________P.E. test. [陕西省]
  A. your&&&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&&&& C. his&&&&&&&&&&& D. my
  [答案]D。 [解析]考查代词。根据句意,I获得了A级,当然是在my的体育测试中了。
  三、考查反身代词的用法
  表示&我(们)自己,你(们)自己,她、它、他(们)自己&的代词叫反身代词。
  单数myselfyourselfHimselfherselfitself
  复数ourselvesyourselvesThemselves
  反身代词主要用来表示动作回到执行者本身或加强所修饰名词、代词的语气。有人称和数的变化。在句中常用作宾语、表语、同位语。
  【考例】-What a lovely card! Where did you buy it?
  -I made it by______.(年福建福州)
  A. me&&&&&&&&&&&& B. himself&&& C. myself&&&&&&&&& D. itself
  【解析】& 答案为C。本题考查反身代词的用法,by oneself表示&单独;独自&。
  --What a lovely card! Where did you buy it?
  一I made it by________.[成都]
  A.me&&& B. himselfC.myself&&& D.itself
  47.答案:C解析:句意为&我自己做的这张卡片&。I的反身代词为myself。
  四、考查指示代词的用法
  在句中可做主语、宾语、表语和定语;并且this和these指较近的人或物;that和those指较远的人或物。
  【考例】
  五、考查不定代词的用法
  1)one,ones,that,those的区别及用法ww.zk53u.ecom
  指代前面所提到的名词,以避免重复。one表示&泛指&,指代单数可数名词;ones表示&泛指&,指代复数可数名词;that指代不可数名词或有后置定语的可数名词单数;those指代有后置定语的可数名词复数。
  【考例】-There is enough food for the birds,isn't____?
  一No.We need to get some.[武汉]
  A.it&&& B.there C.that&&& D.this
  答案:B解析:本题考查附加疑问句后的代词的选择。因为前句是there be结构,所以后边用there,故选B。
  2)考查other,the other,another.others, the others,the rest的用法及区别
  another泛指三者以上的&另一个&,the other表示&两者当中的另一个&,other表示&其他的&,others指&别的一些人或物&,the others表示&其余所有的人或物&。指代单数时,若是泛指,用another;若是特指,则用the other。指代复数时,若是泛指,用other修饰名词的复数形式;若是特指,用the other修饰名词的复数形式。others不能作定语,表示复数意义,相当于&other+复数名词&;the others相当于&the
  other+复数名词&。another一般表示单数,其后接可数名词的单数形式。但若其后有数词或few修饰时,
  则可接复数名词。the rest表示&剩余部分;其余&,指代可数名词或不可数名词。
  【考例】--Harbin is really a beautiful city and there're many places of interest.
  --So it is Why not stay here for _________two days? [哈尔滨市]
  A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. another
  [答案]C。[解析]考查代词的用法。 Other表法别的,其他的&(单数);others(复数),another表&另一个,另外一个&, 从句意&为何不在这里再待两天?&可知C正确。another表示&另一个&。
  We had a Dicaic 1ast term and it was a lot of fun.so let's have ____one this month.[苏州]
  A.the other&&& B.someC.another&&& D.other
  25.答案:C解析:上句说&上学期我们举行了一次野餐并玩得很开心&,下句想表达&这个月让我们再举行一次吧&。表示&再一,又一&用another,故选C。
  --What a hot day!& Have you had a drink?
  --Yes.But I&d like to have ____after work.[ 江西]
  A.it&&& B.one& C.other&&& D.another
  28.答案:D解析:由Yes.确定&我&已经喝了,&但工作完后我想再喝一杯&,只有another有&再一; 又一&之意,故选D。
  In my class some students love music,are fond of drawing and ____enjoy reading.[ 南通]
  A.some;the otherB.others;the otherC.others;the othersD.some;others
  31.答案:D解析:本题考查&some&some&others&&句型。意为&一些&&,一些&&,另一些&&&,句意为&我班里一些学生喜欢音乐,一些喜欢画画,还有的喜欢阅读&,故选D。
  3)考查all, both,either,neither,none的用法及区别
  both,either和neither皆表示两者,可作主语、宾语和定语,both还可作同位语。
  表示&两者都&&&用both,&两者都不&&&用neither.&两者中任意一个&&&强调个体,用either。
  all和none表示三者或三者以上。all表示全部肯定,而none表示全部否定。all可作主语、宾语、表语、定语和同位语;none可作主语、宾语和同位语,但不能作定语。all作主语时,指人看作复数,指物看作单数;none作主语时,看作单复数皆可。both,all,none作主语同位语时,通常放在行为动词前面,be动词、助动词或情态动词的后面。all和both与not连用表示部分否定。
  【考例】--Which of the twin sisters is a doctor?
  一______are.[福州市]
  A. All&&& B Both&&& C Either&&& D.Neither
  [答案]B。[解析]本题考查代词的用法。either和neither用作代词时,往往表示单数,both和an用作代词时,表示复数。答语中的系动词用are,所以C、D两项可以排除。both指两者,a11指三者或三者以上,the twa&n sisters是两个人,所以本题应选用both。
  8..--Which do you prefer, bananas or oranges?
  --_________. I enjoy eating apples. [广东省]
  A. Both&&&&&&&&& B. Either&&&&&&&& C. Neither&&&&&& D. All
  [答案]C。[解析]本题考查代词both,all,either,neither的区别。问句&香蕉和橙子你更喜欢哪个?&答句中最后一句为&我喜欢吃苹果。&由此推知,香蕉和橙子他都不喜欢,故用代词neither表示&两者都不&。both为&两者都&,either意为&两者中的任一个&,aIl指&三者或j者以上&。
  9.Liu Ying lives with her grandparents in the countryside because ___________of her parents work in the city. [成都市]
  A. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. neither
  [答案]A 。[解析]根据句意可知both两者都;either两者中一个;neither两者都不。
  4)no one、none
  no one只用于指人,而表示&若有一定的范围,且指明了没有何人或何物时&,应用
  none,它既可指人也可指物用&none of,,,后接复数名词时,谓语可以用复数,也可用单数;
  后接不可数名词时,谓语用单数。
  【考例】-Got any information about High School Examination?
  一Well,I was trying to,but found_________.[武汉]
  A.one&&& B.no oneC.none&&& D.some
  22.答案:C解析:句中but表明前后意思不同,即&我在努力找,但没找到&,故排除A、D,而no one指人,none可指人也可指物,故选C。
  5)some/any/no/every +thing/one/body
  some类的词用于肯定句,any类的词用于否定和疑问句。
  【考例】Look! There are __________pictures on the wall. [北京市]
  A any&&& B some&&& C much&&& D.both
  [答案]B。[解析]& 根据句意可知,&墙上有一些图画&,pictures是可数名词复数,much修饰不可数名词,any用于疑问句和否定句,而both表&两者都&。故选B。
  3.--Walt,we have few vegetables for dinner.Could you go and buy__?
  一Yes,sure. But I don't have __money.[黄冈市]
  A. any;any&&& B some;any&&& C any;some&&& D. some
  [答案]B。[解析]考查some的用法。some用在肯定句中,any用在否定句和疑问句中,但在一般疑问句中,当希望对方作肯定回答时,用some代替any。故不能选A。
  14.Money is important in my life. But it isn't _________to me. [陕西省]
  A. everything&&&& B. something&&&& C. nothing&&&&&&&& D. anything
  [答案]A 。[解析]若后句用and,则B、c、D三项都可以是本题答案,但是后文用了but,就只能选everything了--钱在生活中是重要的,但对我来说并不是一切。
  15.---Wow, so many new houses! I can't believe that. It used to be a poor village.
  --Yes.__ has changed here. [河南省]
  A. Nothing&&&&&&& B. Something&&&& C. Everything&&&& D. Anything
  [答案]C。 [解析] 根据上句的意思判断此处应填everything表示&所有东西&,这样才符合句意。
  6)little和a little;few和a few
  little和a little修饰不可数名词,做主语时谓语动词用单数;few和a few修饰可数名词,做主语时谓语动词用复数。
  【考例】We need some more coffee. There is only ____left.[沈阳市]
  A. little&&& B a little&&& C few&&& D.a few
  [答案]B 。[解析] coffee是不可数名词,不能用few、a few修饰,故排除c、D;从句中only判定,不能用little,因为little表否定,故选B。
  一You look sad.Kate.
  --Yeah,I have made ____mistakes in my report.[ 武汉]
  A.a little&&& B.1ittleC.a few&&& D.few
  38.答案:C解析:由上下句意表明此处为&在报告中我犯了好几个错误&,是肯定的,故排除B、D项,mistakes是可数名词复数形式,故选C。
  The reporters& asked& the& man ____questions,but he said ____words.[成都]
  A.many;few&&& B.much;a littleC. a few
  答案:A解析:第一空只能选A或C。many与a lot of修饰可数名词复数questions。由题意&但他没有说一句话&故选few。
  -Can you tell me how to keep healthy?
  -You should eat ____fast food vegetables and take enough exercise.[咸宁]
  A.fewer;more&&& B.& 1essC.less;fewer&&& D.less:more
  答案:D解析:food是不可数名词,不能用few修饰,故排除 A、B。句意为:你应该少吃快餐,多吃蔬菜,并做足够的锻炼。表示&多&用more而不能用fewer,故选D。
  六、疑问代词用于构成特殊疑问句,其中what,which,whose兼有形容词特征,可以和名词连用。ww.zk53u.ecom
  which和what两者均可与名词连用。就人或物提问。但which一般用于有一定范围的情况,what用于无范围或究竟是什么还不清楚的情况。
  七、it的用法考查
  在英语中,It的使用相当广泛。它既可用作代词(如:人称代词、指示代词和非人称代词),也可用作引导词(做形式主语、形式宾语及构成强调句型)。
  一、考查it表示上文提过的事物或心目中的人或物的用法。
  上文提过的事物(单数)或事情时,常用it来代替;指代心目中的人或物时也常用it来代替。
  【考例】---________ will make your grandma happy if you buy a walking stick for her birthday, I guess.
  ---It sounds a good idea! She has some problems walking now.& (年湖北宜昌)
  A. ThatB. ItC. ThisD. What
  [答案]:B
  [命题立意]:本题考查指代词的用法。
  [试题解析]:依据题干you buy a walking stick for her birthday可知,此处用it指代这件事情。
  -- A latest English newspaper, please!
  --Only one copy left. Would you like to have_____ , sir? (徐州)
  A. it B. one C. this D. that
  [答案]:A
  [命题立意]:本题考查替代词的用法。
  [试题解析]:it用于指代前面提到过的名词,可以替代单数可数名词和不可数名词。
  三、考查it作形式主语或形式宾语。
  it作形式主语或形式宾语时,可指代动名词、动词不定式、主语从句或宾语从句。此时, it自身无词义,位于句子主语或宾语的位置,而真正作主语或宾语的动名词、动词不定式或从句则置于句子的后面。
  注意: 考查it作形式主语或形式宾语常与that,this, as等一起考查。that, this, as等均不能作形式主语或形式宾语。
  【考例】My mother finds&&& great fun to learn to drive a car. (苏州)
  A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
  [答案]:A
  [命题立意]:本题考查&S + V + it + adj. to do sth.&句型的用法。
  [试题解析]:it 作指代词,用作形式宾语。
  六、it/that/one用法区别
  (it主要指代前面提到的同一物;one用来指代前面出现的单数名词,相当于a/an+单数名词,表泛指概念,往往是同类而同一物;that用来替代前面出现的特指的单数可数名词或特指的不可数名词,相当于the+单数/不可数名词)
  【考例】
  一Two Evening Papers,please!
  --0nly one copy left.Would you like to have____,sir? [盐城]
  A.one&&& B.it&&& C.this&&& D.that
  答案:B解析:句意:&请拿两份晚报!&&先生,仅剩下一份了。你想买它吗?&用it来代替前面提到的one copy,故选B。
  --Where's my watch?
  --Sorry.I don't know.Maybe you put____on the table.[浙江台州]
  A.it&&& B.her&&& C.him&&& D.them
  答案:A解析:此题考查代词的用法。it代替前面出现的单数事物,故选it。
  . I can&t find the pen I was given. Have you seen __________?&&&&&&&&& [ 徐州]
  A. it&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&& D. that
  答案:A。it指前文出现过的单数物或人;one常用来代替上文出现的属于同一类事物的单数名词;that多指电话中的对方或用在比较等级前替代前边的事物;this指上文中已提到的两点中的后一点,其前一点用that表示。
  【语法回顾】ww.zk53u.ecom
  代词是代替名词、形容词和数词的词。按其意义、特征及其在句中的作用分为:人称代词、物主代词、指示代词、反身代词、相互代词、疑问代词、不定代词和关系代词等。
  一. 人称代词
  1.人称代词的人称、数和格,如下表所示。
  2.人称代词有主格和宾格之分。通常主格作主语,宾格作宾语。如:
  I like table tennis. 我喜欢乒乓球。(作主语)
  Do you know him? 你认识他吗?(作宾语)
  3.人称代词还可作表语。作表语时用宾格。如:
  ---Who is knocking at the door? 是谁在敲门?
  ---It&s me.是我。
  4.人称代词在than之后与其他人或事物进行比较时,用主格和宾格都可以。如:
  He is older than me.他比我大。
  He is older than I am. 他比我大。
  二. 物主代词
  1.表示所有关系的代词叫物主代词。物主代词分形容词性物主代词和名词性
  物主代词,如下表所示。
  2. 形容词性物主代词的作用相当于形容词,可在句中作定语。例如:
  Our teacher is coming to see us.我们的老师将来看我们。
  This is her pencil-box.这是她的铅笔盒。
  3. 名词性物主代词的作用相当于名词,在句中可用作主语、宾语和表语。
  Our school is here, and theirs is there.我们的学校在这儿,他们的在那儿。(作主语)
  --- Is this English-book yours? 这是你的英语书吗?(作表语)
  --- No. Mine is in my bag.不是,我的在书包里。
  I've already finished my homework. Have you finished yours? 我已经做完家庭作业。你做完了吗? (作宾语)
  三. 指示代词
  指示代词包括:this,that,these,those。
  1. this和these一般用来指在时间或空间上较近的事物或人,that和those
  则指时间和空间上较远的事物或人,例如:
  This is a pen and that is a pencil.这是一支钢笔而那是一支铅笔。
  We are very busy these days.我们这些天很忙。
  In those days the workers had a hard time.在那些日子里,工人们过的很艰难。
  2. 有时that和those指前面讲到过的事物,this 和these则是指下面将要讲到的事物,例如:
  I had a cold. That's why I didn't come. 我感冒了。那就是我为什么没来。
  What I
pronunciation is very important in learning English.我想要说的就是这个,发音在学英语中很重要。
  3. 有时为了避免重复提到的名词,常可用that或those代替,例如:
  Television sets made in Beijing are just as good as those made in Shanghai.北京制造的电视机和上海制造的一样好。
  4. this 在电话用语中代表自己,that 则代表对方。例如:
  Hello! This is Mary. Is that Jack speaking?你好!我是玛利。你是杰克吗?
  四. 反身代词ww.zk53u.ecom
  英语中用来表示&我自己&,&你自己&,&他自己&,&我们自己&,&你们自己&
  等意义的代词称为反身代词,也有人称之为自身代名词,其形式如表所示。
  反身代词可以在句中作宾语,表语,同位语。
  1. 作宾语,表示动作的承受者就是动作的发出者,主语和宾语指同一个人或一些人。
  We enjoyed ourselves very much last night. 我们昨晚玩得很开心。
  Please help yourself to some fish.  请你随便吃点鱼。
  2. 作表语。
  It doesn't matter.I'll be myself soon.没关系,我一会就会好的。
  The girl in the news is myself. 新闻中的姑娘是我自己。
  3. 作主语或宾语的同位语,表示亲自或本人。
  The thing itself is not important.  事情本身并不重要。
  I myself washed the clothes.(=I washed the clothes myself.)我亲自洗衣服。(作主语同位语)
  You should ask the teacher himself.你应该问老师本人。(作宾语同位语)
  五. 不定代词
  不是指明代替任何特定名词的代词叫做不定代词,在句中可作主语、表语、宾语和定语。现将几个常用的不定代词举例说明如下:
  1. some与any的区别
  1)some多用于肯定句,表示&一些,几个&作形容词时,后面可以接①不可数名词+单数动词;②可数名词+复数动词。
  Look! Some of the students are cleaning the library.看!一些学生正在打扫图书馆。
  Some rice in the bag has been sold out.在袋子里的一些大米已经卖掉。
  2)any多用于疑问句、条件句和否定句中,表示&一些,任何&用作形容词时,后面可以接①不可数名词+单数
  动词;②可数名词+复数动词。
  If you have any questions, please ask me.如果你有任何问题,请问我吧!
  There isn't any orange in the bottle.瓶子里没有橘汁。
  Have you got any tea?你还要茶吗?
  3)any和some也可以作代词用,表示&一些&。any多用于疑问句或否定句中,some多用于肯定句中。
  How many people can you see in the picture?你能看见在图片里有多少人?
  I can't see any.我没有看见任何人。
  If you have no money, I'll lend you some.如果你没有钱,我借给你一些。
  注意:与some, any结合的词如something, somebody, someone, anything, anyone, anybody在
  肯定句、否定句、疑问句、条件句中的用法,大致和some, any的用法相同。
  注意:some用在肯定疑问句中 。 说话人认为对方的答案会是肯定的,或期望得到肯定回答时。
  Would you like句式中,表委婉请求或建议。例如:
  Would you like some coffee?& 喝咖啡吗?
  2. few, a few, little, a little在用法上的区别
  1)用作形容词:
  含义 用法表示肯定表示否定
  用于可数名词a few虽少,但有几个few不多,几乎没有
  用于不可数名词a little,虽少,但有一点little不多,没有什么
  I'm going to buy a few apples.我去买些苹果。
  He can speak only a little Chinese.他仅能讲一点汉语。
  There is only a little milk in the glass.杯子里仅有一点牛奶。
  He has few friends.他没有朋友。
  They had little money with them.他们身上没有带钱。
  2)a little和little也可以用作副词,a little表示&有点,稍微&,little表示&很少&。
  I'm a little hungry. 我有点饿。(修饰形容词hungry)
  Let him sleep a little. 让他睡一会儿。(修饰动词sleep)
  Mary, go a little faster, please.玛丽,请稍微走快一点。 (修饰副词比较级)
  She slept very little last night.昨天晚上她没有睡觉。
  3. other, the other, another, others, the others的区别。
  用& 法 代名词形容词
  单数复数单数复数
  不定Another 另一个others 别人,其他人another (boy) 另一个(男孩)other (boys) 其他男孩
  特定the other 另一个the others 其余那些人、物the other (boy) 另一个男孩the other (boys) 其余那些男孩
  1)other可以作形容词用,后面可以跟单数或复数名词,意思是&其他的、别
  Where are his other books?他的其他书在哪里?
  I haven't any other books except this one.除这本书,我没有别的书了。
  2)other也可以用作代词,与冠词the连用构成&the other&,表示两个人或物中的&另一个&。常与one搭配构成&one ..., the other ...&句型。
  He has two brothers. One is 10 years old , the other is 5 years old.他有两个弟弟,一个是10岁,另一个是5岁。
  She held a ruler in one hand and an exercise-book in the other.她一只手拿着尺子,另一只手拿着一本练习册。
  3)other作代词用时,可以有复数&others&,泛指&另外的人或物&。常与some搭配构成&some ...., others ...&句型。
  Some went to the cinema, others went swimming.一些去看电影了,另外的去游泳了。
  This coat is too large. Show me some others, please.这件大衣太大,请给我拿另外的。
  4)&the others&表示特指某范围内的&其他的人或物&。
  We got home by 4 o'clock, but the others didn't get back until 8 o'clock.
  In our class only Tom is English, the others are Chinese.在我们班只有汤姆是英国人,其他的是中国人。
  5)another可以作形容词用,修饰后面的名词,意为&另一个&,还可以跟代词one.
  You can see another ship in the sea, can't you?你能看见海上另一只船,不是吗?
  Mary doesn't want to buy this skirt. Would you please show her another one?玛利不想买这条裙子,请再给她拿一条好吗?
  6)another也可以作代词用,表示&另一个&。
  I'm still hungry after I've had this cake. Please give me another.吃完蛋糕我还饿,请在给我一个。
  4. every与each的区别。
  EachEvery
  1)可单独使用1)不可单独使用
  2)可做代名词、形容词2)仅作形容词
  3)着重&个别&3)着重&全体&,毫无例外
  4)用于两者或两者以上中的每一个人或物4)用于三者或三者以上每一个人或物
  The teacher gave a toy to each child.老师给每个孩子一个玩具。
  Each ball has a different colour. 每个球有一个不同的颜色。
  当我们说each child, each student或each teacher时,我们想到的是一个人的情况。而当我们说every child和every student时,我们想到的是全体的情况,every的意思与all接近,表示他们都如此。
  Every student loves the English teacher. = All students love the English teacher.每一个学生都喜欢英语老师。
  Every child likes playi}

我要回帖

更多关于 so far so good 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信