别人的工程怎么打开?mediasystem files missingare missing肿木回事

FAQ FlashAir(TM) | TOSHIBA Pocket Media
FAQ FlashAir&
FAQ FlashAir&
This FAQ answers frequently asked questions from customers about Toshiba FlashAir&.
◆ About FlashAir&
Precautions before use
Initial settings
Hot to use wireless data transfer(How to browse files)
(How to save files)
Precaution for use
Notes on wireless regulation
◆ About FlashAir& Android& app
Connecting to FlashAir&
Browsing files on FlashAir&
Downloading files on FlashAir&
◆ About FlashAir& iOS app
Browsing files on FlashAir&
Downloading files on FlashAir&
◆ Other Questions
Precautions before use
Can I use the FlashAir& on a device other than the SDHC-supported devices?
Use the FlashAir& only on a SDHC-supported device.
Can I use FlashAir& on the devices I own?
Check the list of operation checked devices available on this website.
What is security?
The security is protection to prevent data that you have saved in the FlashAir& from bring viewed or copied by unauthorized users. Toshiba strongly recommend the users of the FlashAir& to make the security settings before use.
Initial settings
My Wi-Fi& device (e.g. a smartphone) cannot connect to the FlashAir& via wireless LAN.
Check whether or not your Wi-Fi device stays unconnected to wireless LAN for 5 minutes or longer after your device containing the FlashAir& is powered on. If yes, the wireless LAN functionality of the FlashAir& is automatically powered off to save energy.
Check whether or not the automatic shutdown function of your device containing the FlashAir& is on. If yes , extend the time to shut down automatically or turn off this function.
Remove any obstacles between your Wi-Fi device and its counterpart containing the FlashAir&. After that, try again.
Your device may need a change of the settings. Check the list of operation checked devices available on this website.
If the FlashAir& is inserted in a SD card slot of a PC, the PC may stop the power supply to its SD card slot. In such a case, extend the time to stop the power supply from the PC to its SD card
slot or change the settings of the PC in order to keep supplying the power to its SD card slot.
I have installed &FlashAir& Configuration Software& on my PC but don't know how to use it.
Go to &FlashAir& Configuration Software& and see &Help&.
I cannot install &FlashAir& Configuration Software&.
Check the supported OSs and relevant precautions on the following web page:
I am trying to make the FlashAir& initial settings on my OLYMPUS digital camera supporting FlashAir& following the FlashAir& User Manual. However, the FlashAir& does not seem to work. The SSID does not appear.
If you use the FlashAir& on your OLYMPUS digital camera supporting FlashAir&*, you need to make the initial settings for the FlashAir& on your OLYMPUS digital camera following the user manual of the camera. Contact the camera manufacturer for details.
If you have made the initial settings not using an OLYMPUS digital camera supporting FlashAir&, you need to initialize the FlashAir& first. Open &FlashAir& Configuration Software& & &Initialize the card& to initialize the FlashAir&. After you finish initializing the FlashAir&, try the initial settings again following the user manual of the camera.
Formatting the FlashAir& causes all data in the FlashAir& to be lost. Be sure to back up your data in the FlashAir& to another storage media before formatting the FlashAir&.
* OLYMPUS digital camera supporting FlashAir&: the following cameras have the fucntion to control the FlashAir& wireless data transfer function by operating the camera's menu: E-PL5, E-PL2, E-PL6(as of June 11,2015)
For users of FlashAir& W-03 by OLYMPUS E-PL5, E-PM2 or E-PL6:
If you control the wireless data transfer function by operating the menu E-PL5, E-PM2 or E-PL6 to use FlashAir& W-03,
update the firmware of your camera to the latest version. (as of June 11,2015).
(a separate window will open) for details.
Hot to use wireless data transfer
How to browse files
My Wi-Fi device (e.g. a smartphone) cannot connect to the FlashAir& via wireless LAN.
Check whether or not your Wi-Fi device stays unconnected to wireless LAN for 5 minutes or longer after your device containing the FlashAir& is powered on. If yes, the wireless LAN functionality of the FlashAir& is automatically powered off to save energy.
Check whether or not the automatic shutdown function of your device containing the FlashAir& is on. If yes , extend the time to shut down automatically or turn off this function.
Remove any obstacles between your Wi-Fi device and its counterpart containing the FlashAir&. After that, try again.
Your device may need a change of the settings. Check the list of operation checked devices available on this website.
If the FlashAir& is inserted in a SD card slot of a PC, the PC may stop the power supply to its SD card slot. In such a case, extend the time to stop the power supply from the PC to its SD card
slot or change the settings of the PC in order to keep supplying the power to its SD card slot.
If you try to connect your iOS device running on iOS7 or a later OS to FlashAir& software 2.00.02 or an earlier version, you need to change the settings on your iOS device. You don't need to change the settings if you try to connect to FlashAir& software 2.00.03 or a later version. So, update your FlashAir& software to the latest version and try again.
If you cannot update your FlashAir& software to the latest version, try the following steps:
Go to &Settings& and activate the Wi-Fi.
Select(Tap) &flashair_xxxxxxxxxxxx.& Enter the default password && for the network and tap &Join&, and iOS device will connect to FlashAir&.
When &Log In& pop-up is displayed, tap &Cancel& on the top right corner. And if the message on the right screen is displayed, tap &Use Without Internet&. Wireless connection between iOS device and FlashAir& will be terminated.
Go to &Wi-Fi& in &Settings& again, and tap (i) button next to &flashair_xxxxxxxxxxxx.&
Then, activate &Auto-Join& and deativate &Auto-Login.&
Go back to &Wi-Fi.& If a connected mark appears, the connection between iOS device and FlashAir& is successful.
I have forgotten the password (security key).
First, insert your FlashAir& in a PC or another device compatible with SDHC memory cards and back up your data in the FlashAir& using the PC or device. Then, open the FlashAir& Configuration Software (2.00 or a later version) and click &Initializa the card& to format the FlashAir&. After the FlashAir& is formatted, the SSID and the password will be reset to its initial state. After that, make the initial settings again. Formatting the FlashAir& causes all data in the FlashAir& to be lost. Be sure to back up your data in the FlashAir& to another storage media before formatting the FlashAir&.
No files in the FlashAir& show up in the browser.
The proxy server of the browser may be enabled. If so, disable the proxy settings.
Other wireless LAN devices may be running around the FlashAir& and cause interference. If so, power off your device in which the FlashAir& is inserted and power on the device again. If your symptoms do not improve, move your device to another place and try again.
Check that URL &http://flashair/& is entered into the address bar, not into the search box.
If you are browsing the files in the FlashAir& using Safari, Private Browsing may be on. If on, turn off Private Browsing.
I want to shorten or extend the timeout time (the default of 5 minutes).
Open &FlashAir& Configuration Software& & &Wireless LAN startup mode& and choose the timeout time from 1, 3, 5, 10 or 30 minutes.
How to save files
Can I select and save more than one files at a time?
If you want to save files in your smartphone, use FlashAir& App. You can select and save more than one files at a time on the App.
If you want to save files in your PC, use FlashAir& drive (Web DAV), which is available on the FlashAir& W-03 only. Refer to the User Manual for FlashAir& drive for details.
If you are using the FlashAir& via web browser, you can save one picture only at a time.
Wireless LAN is disconnected before save of a file is completed.
Your device in which the FlashAir& is inserted may be powered off automatically while the file is being saved. If so, extend the time to power off the device automatically or turn off the auto power-off function of the device.
Other wireless LAN devices may be running around the FlashAir& and cause interference. If so, power off your device in which the FlashAir& is inserted and power on the device again. If your symptoms do not improve, move your device to another place and try again.
Can I save video files or raw image formats from the FlashAir& to a Wi-Fi device?
If you are using FlashAir& App, you can save any file formats. You may need an appropriate Viewer or Player app that supports such formats to view or play them.
If you are using FlashAir& drive function, you can save any file formats. You may need an appropriate Viewer or Player software that supports such formats to view or play them.
If you are using FlashAir& via web browser of your smartphone or tablet, you can save the file formats supported by your smartphone or tablet. Installation of the app which supports such file formats may enable them to be downloaded via web browser. You may need an appropriate Viewer or Player app that supports such formats to view or play them.
If you are using FlashAir& via web browser of your PC, you can save any file formats in your PC. You may need an appropriate Viewer or Player software that supports such formats to view or play them.
Precaution for use
FlashAir& does not work well after formatted in a device (e.g. a digital camera) compatible with an SDHC memory card.
If you have formated FlashAir& using an SDHC memory card compatible device, perform the following steps to reset the wireless LAN functionality of FlashAir&.
1. Firstly, power off your device containing the FlashAir&. Then remove the FlashAir& from the device and insert it again. After that, power on the device again.
2. After the device restarts, the wireless LAN functionality of FlashAir& will start automatically. Connect from a Wi-Fi device (e.g. smartphone) and change the SSID and the password again by making the initial settings again.
3. Once again, power off the device containing the FlashAir&. Then, remove the FlashAir& from the device and insert it once again. After that, power on the device once again.
Now, you can continue to use the wireless data transfer function.
Is use of the FlashAir& in aircraft allowed?
Not allowed in aircraft because the FlashAir& emits radio waves.
Notes on wireless regulation
What does the following description mean? &In the frequency band used by this product, along with industrial, scientific, and medical devices such as a microwave oven, premises radio stations (wireless stations requiring license) and specified low power radio stations (wireless stations not requiring license) for
mobile object identification used in factory production lines, etc., and amateur radio stations (wireless stations requiring license) are operated.&
The wireless LAN functionality used by the FlashAir& supports 2.4 GHz band radio waves, which is the same frequency band supported by PCs, smartphones and so on. It describes that some devices also uses 2.4 GHz band radio wave for the purposes other than wireless LAN.
I want to know how to check the following description: &1. Before using this product, confirm that premises radio stations and specified low power radio stations for mobile object identification and amateur radio stations are not operated in the vicinity.&
The usage of devices which transmit radio waves is restricted at some public facilities. Check and follow the relevant precautions provided by the facilities where you want to use the FlashAir&. If you are not sure or have any questions, ask the facility manager. Also note that the use of devices transmitting radio waves, such as cell phones and smartphones in aircraft is prohibited.
I want to consult about the following description:&2. In the event that this product causes harmful radio wave interference to premises radio stations for mobile object identification, immediately change the frequency being used or stop radio wave emission and contact the following support center to consult about the measures to avoid interference (installation of partitions, etc.).&
Was the radio wave interference to premises radio stations for mobile object identification cleared by turning OFF the device containing the FlashAir&? If it was cleared, avoid using the FlashAir& in the place where radio wave interference occurred.
I am contacting the support center regarding the following description: &3. If you have other troubles such that this product causes harmful radio wave interference to specified low power radio stations for mobile object identification and amateur radio stations, contact the following support center.&
Was the radio wave interference to specified low power radio stations for mobile object identification and amateur radio station cleared by turning OFF the device containing the FlashAir&? If it was cleared, avoid using the FlashAir& in the place where radio wave interference occurred.
I want to know what the certification marks printed on the backside of the FlashAir& represent.
The following certification marks and approval numbers are printed on the backside of the FlashAir&.
[FlashAir& Android app] Connecting to FlashAir&
The SSID for the FlashAir& does not appear.
A tap on [Refresh] does not bring up the SSID.
SSID may not appear depending on the timing to open the FlashAir&. Wait for several seconds and tap [Refresh].
Check that your digital camera containing the FlashAir& is powered on.
Operate your Android device near the digital camera containing the FlashAir&.
Your Android device may have insufficient storage space available. Tap [Cancel] to cancel the connection to the FlashAir&. Then, tap [Exit] from the Menu to close the FlashAir& App. Close other running applications as well. After that, try again.
A message saying such as [Scanning for FlashAir card now.] or [Connecting for the FlashAir.] does not go away.
Tap [Cancel] to cancel the connection to the FlashAir&. Then, tap [Exit] from the Menu to close the FlashAir& App. Power off the digital camera and power it on again. After that, tap the FlashAir& icon to open the FlashAir& App again.
[FlashAir& Android app] Browsing files on FlashAir&
Thumbnails do not appear.
Change the view settings to Photo/Video View if Music View or Folder View is set.
Insert your FlashAir& in the SD memory card slot of your computer or another device. Check that photo data is saved in the folder you are looking at.
Some of the thumbnails do not appear.
Thumbnails appear only when the photo data contain thumbnail data. A digital camera generally creates thumbnail data. However, photo data may not contain thumbnail data if created or edited by another application such as Retouching Tool.
Use Music View or Folder View to view the files other than photo data.
Characters are corrupt when a text file is opened.
The text files are intended for use in browser.
Some character encodings are not supported by the FlashAir& App.
[FlashAir& Android app] Downloading files on FlashAir&
A tap on [Select All] leaves some file(s) unselected.
Downloaded files will not be selected.
A tap on [DOWNLOAD] does not launch a download of photos.
Check that a micro SD memory card is inserted in your Android device.
[FlashAir& Android app] General
The FlashAir& App is forcibly terminated or runs slow.
Your Android device may have insufficient storage space available. Power off your Android device and power it on again or close other running applications to save the storage space.
The FlashAir& App does not work.
If the FlashAir& App
does not work well on your Android device, use the wireless data transfer function in your web browser.
Where are the downloaded files saved?
You can select the location where you want to save the downloaded files from [Settings] & [Location to save].
I am prompted to enter &MASTERCODE& when I try to change the FlashAir& network settings or start Photoshare.
If your device is not an administrator device of the FlashAir&, you will need the MASTERCODE to change the FlashAir& network settings (SSID and password) or to start Photoshare on your device. By default, a device (e.g. a smartphone) used to make the initial settings for the FlashAir& will be an administrator device. If you want to change the network settings or to start Photoshare on your FlashAir& from another devices, type in the &MASTERCODE& found on the FlashAir& Configuration Software.
[FlashAir& iOS app] Browsing files on FlashAir&
Thumbnails do not appear.
Change the view settings to Photo/Video View if Music View or Folder View is set.
Insert your FlashAir& in the SD memory card slot of your computer or another device.
Check that photo data is saved in the folder you are looking at.
Some of the thumbnails do not appear.
Thumbnails appear only when the photo data contain thumbnail data. A digital camera generally creates thumbnail data. However, photo data may not contain thumbnail data if created or edited by another application such as Retouching Tool.
Use Music View or Folder View to view the files other than photo data.
Characters are corrupt when a text file is opened.
The text files are intended for use in browser.
Some character encodings are not supported by the FlashAir& App.
[FlashAir& iOS app] Downloading files on FlashAir&
A tap on [Select All] leaves some file(s) unselected.
Downloaded files will not be selected.
[FlashAir& iOS app] General
The FlashAir& App is forcibly terminated or runs slow.
Your iOS device may have insufficient storage space available. Power off your iOS device and power it on again or close other running applications to save the storage space.
I am prompted to enter &MASTERCODE& when I try to change the FlashAir& network settings or start Photoshare.
If your device is not an administrator device of the FlashAir&, you will need the MASTERCODE to change the FlashAir& network settings (SSID and password) or to start Photoshare on your device. By default, a device (e.g. a smartphone) used to make the initial settings for the FlashAir& will be an administrator device. If you want to change the network settings or to start Photoshare on your FlashAir& from another devices, type in the &MASTERCODE& found on the FlashAir& Configuration Software.
Other Questions
After I removed my FlashAir& from and re-inserted it into the SD card slot during the update of its software by the FlashAir& Software Update tool (for Windows&), the tool freezes on the window displaying a &Update& button.
Keep your FlashAir& inserted in the SD card slot and wait for a while. The next window may appear after several tens of seconds. If the next window does not appear after a while, contact the support center in your region.
Wi-Fi is the trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Safari is a trademark of Apple Inc.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.每次打开AE都提示after effects warning:4files are missing since you last saved this project为什么?打开AE工程文件时,提示该工程的文件路径丢失,可是这些文件我没有移动过?
啊姗笨蛋0160
从新替换素材.应该是ctrl+H吧/..把素材从新找到就OK了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
那就重新导入。
AE弹出的警告对话框:在你上次保存的方案里有4个文件丢失。 意思说你有的后果警示:在你最后一次保存这个项目的时候4个文件可能会被丢失
重新导入就ok
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 mediastore.files 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。