More in Healthy Living
You might also like
More in WorldPost
You might also like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps
Ji Wenyu, Tires of the Old and Finds Joy in the New Increase Domestic Demand, 2010, oil on canvas, 162 x 130cm. Courtesy of ShanghART, Singapore.
I can never be in China without marveling at all the changes that have occurred here since I first visited, back in the '80s, when I entered through Shekou and had to pass through a "Museum of Chinese History" before I could get to the street
This article originally appeared on artnet News.
Seemingly undisturbed by the huge backlash caused by his recreation of the tragic image of the the d...
The position of the body is the same. The figure is prone on the beach, near the water’s edge. The head is face down in the sand, and the face is ju...
In the past 10 days three art world stories have caught my attention. Each of these stories, in one way or another, says something upsetting or revealing about the art world and its values.
After worldwide attention to the crisis coalesced around this harrowing, moving photo, somehow an adult making a glorified selfie is supposed to... what? What is it supposed to do?
#chineseartist #Aiweiwei A photo posted by Tamana Faizy (@faizy.tamana) on Jan 31, 2016 at 12:34am PST
This article originally appeared on artn...
Artist and activist Ai Weiwei has long used his art to make a political statement, from Lego portraits of human rights activists to sculptures that hi...
The 2015 film "Behemoth" opens with a mining explosion and closes with a ghost city. The 84 minutes in between are a wordless exploration of what conn...
COPENHAGEN, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Dissident Chinese artist Ai Weiwei published photos of himself with Lego hanging off his mustache and beard on Wednesda...
Ai Weiwei's retrospective at London's Royal Academy of Art came to a close in December. In it, the Chinese artist showed a range of works that address...
Image courtesy of makelight CEO, Joanna Alpe and developer team
It is the start of 2016. The world's largest technology event, CES in Las Vegas is ...
“The border is not in Lesbos, it really [is] in our minds and in our hearts.”
Those are the words of famed Chinese artist and dissident Ai Weiwei,...
View image |
A passion for jade has been an enduring hallmark of Chinese civilization for millennia.
A rare, semi-precious hardston...
A court in Beijing convicted Pu Zhiqiang, one of China's foremost human rights lawyers, of crimes early on December 22, 2015 because of comments he po...
Nomadic photographer Paul Solberg gives us a walk down memory lane and a glimpse of the future. An avid traveler, Solberg is a native of Minnesota and New York transplant whose artwork resides in such collections as the Elton John Photography Collection.
Here in the Tuileries, though, after I'd encountered a range of magnificent sculptures of all periods and parts of the globe, I felt was seeing these sculptures for the first time.
Lego has refused to send Chinese dissident artist Ai Weiwei a bulk order of its toy bricks, the artist claims, because it “cannot approve the use of...
Human rights advocates have criticized China's troubling human rights record for years, and on Wednesday, Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed it could...
With global communication enabled as never before, in the digital age collectors, curators, and artists have unprecedented reach, but there's nothing like seeing the work in person. So, in October, it converges in London: the world's art in one city.
Over the weekend, well known Chinese artist and dissident Ai Weiwei uploaded photographs to Instagram and Twitter revealing the existence of previousl...
Protest can be elegant. Famous Chinese artist Ai Weiwei's political dissonance with China through his art and artistry makes this a compelling retrospective at London's Royal Academy.
So you want to make a work of art. And not just any work of art, but a work that truly pops, shocks, offends, and mortifies. You want gasps and explet...
By Ai Weiwei
My father, Ai Qing, was an early influence of mine. He was a true poet, viewing all subjects through an innocent and honest lens. For ...
From the historical to the contemporary, from city centers to the far-flung reaches of the Arctic Circle, there is an abundance of events and exhibitions drawing art lovers to the northernmost reaches of Europe.
The Morning Email
Newsletters
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.
HuffPost Lightbox芳芳更爱我
火焰的力量相信我们每个人都知道,有人说火焰是可怕的,有人说火焰是可爱的。我给大家讲个关于火焰的故事,相信大家对于凤凰这个传说中的生物还是存在着很多疑问,凤凰又称为不死之鸟,虽然这么说但是知道为什么凤凰成为不死之鸟的人没有几个,根据神话记载凤凰每500年的时候都要自己去投向火山中炙热的熔岩,为什么这不等于自杀吗?那你就大错特错了哦!真是因为这种自杀,凤凰的力量得以更上一层!
我和小雨的爱,就想着凤凰一样的。从爱情的死亡,到发现爱着彼此的时候,就好像经过火焰洗礼的凤凰一样,所以我们...&(字节数: 310) [转贴
18:26:54]&&火焰的力量相信我们每个人都知道,有人说火焰是可怕的,有人说火焰是可爱的。我给大家讲个关于火焰的故事,相信大家对于凤凰这个传说中的生物还是存在着很多疑问,凤凰又称为不死之鸟,虽然这么说但是知道为什么凤凰成为不死之鸟的人没有几个,根据神话记载凤凰每500年的时候都要自己去投向火山中炙热的熔岩,为什么这不等于自杀吗?那你就大错特错了哦!真是因为这种自杀,凤凰的力量得以更上一层!
我和小雨的爱,就想着凤凰一样的。从爱情的死亡,到发现爱着彼此的时候,就好像经过火焰洗礼的凤凰一样,所以我们...&(字节数: 310) [原创
3:59:58]&&我叫高维炜,我老婆叫梁雨,在一个很偶然的机会下我认识了她。她就像一个没有长大的小女孩,我很爱她,我们曾经错过了对方,但是经过漫长的一段时间后,我们都发现我们深爱着彼此。我们决定要结婚了,我真的好爱她,我可以为了她放弃我的一切哦,我的宝贝。
她也真的好爱我,在我病的时候她会问我老公你好点了吗?
打架后,她会掘起可爱的小嘴说:以后不打架了好吗?
我...&(字节数: 515)
已成功添加“”到 个分组
请不要超过6个字}

我要回帖

更多关于 aichain官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信