window.activatee the window

Installing, activating, and accessing UpToDate
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
How to log in to UpToDate(R) online
To log in to your UpToDate(R) online account:
On the UpToDate home page, click the Log In link in the upper right corner.
In the Log In box on the next page, do the following:
Enter your user name and password.
If you want your user name to be filled in automatically when you log in from this same computer in the future, select the Remember my user name option.
Click Log In.
Logging in from an institution with a site subscription
If you want to access your individual account from an institution that has a site subscription to UpToDate — so that you can earn CME/CE credit or manage your personal account information, for example — do the following:
On the UpToDate home page, click the Log In
link in the upper right corner.
In the Log In box on the next page, do the following:
Enter your user name and password.
If you want your user name to be filled in automatically when you log from this same computer in the future, select the Remember my user name option.
Click Log In.
If you forget your user name or password
If your current e-mail address is listed with UpToDate Customer Service, you can use our automated retrieval system to obtain your user name and password:
On the UpToDate home page, click the Log In link in the upper right corner.
In the Log In box on the next page, click the Forgot your user name or password? link.
On the user name and password request form, enter your e-mail address on the form, then click Send Request.
If the e-mail address that you entered matches the one that we have on file, we will immediately send you an e-mail containing your user name and a new password. You can log in to UpToDate online using these. We recommend that you immediately change the new password to one of your own choosing, which you can do through My Account after you have logged in.
You can also contact
directly via phone or email for additional assistance.
Can I access UpToDate(R) from my iPhone(R), Android(TM), Windows 8 or other mobile device?
You can log in to UpToDate online using the browser on your mobile device when it is connected to your institution's WiFi network by going to the login page at . In addition, you can earn CME/CE/CPD credit through your use of UpToDate on your iPhone(R), Android(TM), or other mobile device.
If you are using an iPhone(R), Android(TM), Windows 8 tablet, or Windows Phone 8 and want enhanced features and functions, you can use UpToDate for iPhone(R), UpToDate for Android(TM), UpToDate for Windows 8 Tablets, or UpToDate for Windows Phone 8. These apps are available in most countries, so search your device's app store for availability. Click
for more details on UpToDate for iPhone(R), Android(TM), and Windows 8 installations.
Look for this UpToDate icon
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Can I access UpToDate(R) online on my mobile device through my institution's site license?
You can access your hospital's UpToDate subscription using mobile devices such as iPhone(R), Android(TM) other smartphones as well as tablets (such as the iPad(R)).
If your institution has a subscription to UpToDate:
When accessing UpToDate through a Smartphone or tablet device, UpToDate will automatically redirect you to the UpToDate mobile optimized website.
If you are still not able to access UpToDate after following the steps outlined above, you should contact your hospital's IT department.
Access your institution's WiFi network:
Ensure your wireless device has a browser and supports cookies and JavaScript.
Contact your IT department to ensure that your device has access to the hospital's WiFi network.
Confirm with your IT department that there are no access restrictions throughout your hospital.
Using UpToDate on your wireless device through your institution's WiFi network:
When using your hospital's WiFi access, your session will originate from your hospital's IP address and will be recognized by UpToDate.
Ensure that your device is set to access the network via your institution's WiFi network (not 3G/4G cellular access).
Access UpToDate the same way you would from any hospital computer (i.e., via your hospital's intranet site or physician portal or by going to ).
You are now ready to enter a search term.
What are the system requirements for running UpToDate(R)?
Online access from a desktop or laptop computer
For online access from a desktop or laptop computer, UpToDate(R) online is validated for use with the current versions of the following browsers:
Internet Explorer
We recommend a connection speed of at least 56K. Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled (for further information, refer to your browser's Help or technical support facility).
Online access from a mobile device
Your web-enabled mobile device may be able to access UpToDate(R) online at
if your device supports HTML, cookies, and JavaScript. There are no memory requirements for mobile devices accessing UpToDate from the browser.
The UpToDate Mobile App for iPhone(R) works with:
Any iPhone(R) or iPad(R) running iOS 7 or higher
The UpToDate Mobile App for Android(TM) works with:
Android devices running Android OS version 4.0 or higher
The device must have at least 50 MB of free phone memory
SD card installation is supported
The UpToDate for Windows 8 tablet app works with:
Any Windows 8 tablet
The device must have at least 50 MB of free memory
The UpToDate app for Windows Phone 8 works with:
Any Windows Phone 8 smartphone
The device must have at least 50 MB of free memory
Desktop computer installations
The minimum requirements for installing UpToDate(R) on a desktop or laptop computer are as follows:
Windows PC with a 500 MHz or greater Pentium-class processor running Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo or greater processor running Mac OS 10.7.3 or greater.
256 MB of RAM or greater (512 MB recommended).
2.0 GB free hard drive space.
Internet connection.
Monitor supporting 1024 X 768 or greater resolution with at least 256 colors.
Installing UpToDate(R) for Desktop on a desktop or laptop
Once you have installed and activated a 19.2 or newer version of UpToDate(R) (sent out after July 2011), you are no longer required to install DVDs received in the mail. Your desktop application is now continually updated through an internet syncing process. For more information on the syncing process
As long as you have opened your application while being connected to the internet, you do not need to install and activate new DVDs. You can choose to opt out of receiving future DVDs. To do so, contact Customer Service at
UpToDate must be installed by a desktop user with administrative privileges. Only the UpToDate subscriber who will use this desktop should login and activate the program.
To install UpToDate on your Windows or Macintosh desktop or laptop computer:
Macintosh: Before installing the new desktop, navigate to the current UpToDate installation directory and run the uninstaller program by double clicking the Uninstall filename and selecting 'yes' to uninstall.
Close any open programs on your computer, including virus protection software.
and login to your account. Go to My Account / Download Center and click on the 'UpToDate for Windows' or the 'UpToDate for Macintosh' Download Now link. (NOTE: If your current subscription does not include the downloadable desktop, you will be prompted to purchase this software)
Run the installation file and follow the prompts.
Windows — utdsetup.exe
Macintosh — utdsetup.zip
You will be asked where you want to install UpToDate. If the default installation folder is not where you want to install UpToDate, do one of the following:
Windows — Click the Browse button to select a different location, then click Next.
Macintosh — Click the Change Install Location button, then click the desired destination drive and click Open.
When the installation is complete, you will be asked to login with your UpToDate subscriber username and password to activate your license.
If your computer has an internet connection, your license will automatically be activated.
If no internet connection is detected, you will be prompted to contact UpToDate for an activation code. The System Identifier must be provided to the UpToDate representative to receive this code.
When the installation and activation are complete, you can run UpToDate as follows:
Windows — From the shortcut icon for UpToDate on your desktop or in the Start menu (under Programs).
Macintosh — From the alias for UpToDate on your desktop.
How do I install an UpToDate Mobile App?
The UpToDate(R) Mobile App for iPhone(R), the UpToDate(R) Mobile App for Android(TM), and the UpToDate(R) Mobile App for Windows 8 tablets and Windows Phone 8 are free and may be downloaded directly to your device from the respective app store. Search the app store for "UpToDate" to see if the app is available for your country.
To use an UpToDate app on your mobile device, you must have an active Individual subscription with a valid login username and password. If you do not have an active subscription, you must go online to
to renew a current subscription or purchase a new subscription.
Look for this UpToDate icon
What are the system requirements for running MobileComplete(TM) on my iPhone(R)/iPad(R) or Android(TM) device?
If you've purchased the MobileComplete(TM), your device must have approximately 400MB of storage space to contain all UpToDate text content. If you also want to maintain all UpToDate graphics as well as content, your mobile device must have approximately 1.1GB of storage space.
How long will it take to update the content on my mobile device?
Download times vary by device as well as network connection speed and traffic. Updating the text will require a WiFi connection and will typically take between 4 and 8 minutes. Updating both text and graphics will typically take between 12 and 24 minutes.
How do I activate my UpToDate(R) software?
Activation is required for desktop or laptop installations. You will be prompted to activate when you run your UpToDate software after installing the first release of a new subscription period.
When the desktop installation is complete, you will be asked to login with your username and password to activate your license. If your computer has an internet connection, your license will automatically be activated.
If no internet connection is detected, you will be prompted to contact UpToDate directly to receive an activation code. The System Identifier must be provided to the UpToDate representative to receive this code. Enter this activation code and proceed with login.
NOTE: The UpToDate application on your machine may be shared with users who have an active Individual subscription. You must first deactivate (logout) before others may login. To logout, go to My Account -& Status and click deactivate. The next time you start UpToDate, you will be prompted to login again.
Why do I need to activate?
Unfortunately, we have become aware of a significant level of unauthorized duplication and use of our software. Clearly this is unfair to all physicians associated with UpToDate(R): our paying subscribers, our physician editors and contributors, and our partnering medical societies. We have put activation in place to help prevent software piracy.
How does sync functionality work on my desktop application?
'Sync' is short for synchronize. When you sync, your desktop application is updated with the most recent information from UpToDate(R). Each time you open your application (and have internet access) your content will be automatically updated. For major content changes, we will present a message advising you that your application will sync. For minor content changes, sync will be done automatically and a message will not be displayed. For most users, major content updates should take no more than 10 minutes. Minor content changes are instantaneous.}

我要回帖

更多关于 the open window赏析 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信