eclipse tern插件synchronized script resources with tern server怎么么关闭

4261人阅读
写这个文章的原因是eclipse-jee下创建Tomcat
server的资料太少了,可能因为太简单了大牛们都不愿意写吧。
我是新手,初次接触JAVA和JSP,在这个环节上遇到了问题,所以记录下来供大家参考。
java的环境不介绍了,相信各位都配置好了。
我下载了最新版本的
eclipse-jee和Tomcat
server(eclipse-jee-helios-SR2-win32.zip和Tomcat 7.0),安装后http://localhost:8080能显示正确的页面。
使用eclipse编写了hello.jsp放在
在 D:/Tomcat 7.0/webapps/myhello下面
输入 http://localhost:8080/
/hello.jsp 也能正常访问。
每次写完JSP都要这样调试太麻烦了,下面进入主题,
eclipse-jee下创建Tomcat
先阅读eclipse的help:
&Creating a Tomcat
To create a Apache Tomcat server:
1.In the Servers view, right-click and select New & Server. The Define a New Server wizard opens.
2.In the Select the server type list, select the Tomcat server defined in the previous step.
Tip: If you did not specify the Tomcat install directory, the Define a New Server wizard will prompt you for this information.
3.Start the Tomcat server. In the Servers view, right-click the Tomcat server and select Start.
4.Test your setup of the Tomcat server.
a.Open a Web browser.
b.Type the Web address http://localhost:8080/. If you see the Apache Tomcat start page, you have successfully set up your Tomcat server.
对于最后,测试在eclipse-jee下创建Tomcat
server是否成功,我是这样做的:
在SERVER面板上右键,执行 start。结果却提示:、8009端口冲突。分析:既然创建了新的SERVER,那么当前运行的SERVER停止,
新的SERVER才能启动吧。于是我停止了
当前运行的SERVER(D:/Tomcat 7.0),然后再
在SERVER面板上右键,执行 start。一串红的ERROR的调试信息后,eclipse中的SERVER状态变为[started,synchronized]----原来是
[stopped,synchronized]
eclipse中的SERVER状态变为[started,synchronized],点击工具栏上的绿色运行按钮,我建立的hellojsp (dynamic web project) 就有正确输出了。
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:110975次
积分:1906
积分:1906
排名:第13116名
原创:81篇
转载:15篇
评论:14条
(1)(1)(1)(3)(6)(5)(2)(1)(2)(3)(2)(6)(1)(5)(1)(1)(6)(2)(1)(1)(1)(1)(2)(1)(4)(1)(34)(1)(1)javascript - Tern: Synchronizing script resources with tern server - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Join the Stack Overflow community to:
Ask programming questions
Answer and help your peers
Get recognized for your expertise
In JBoss Devstudio, I am getting this new "error" with Tern: Synchronizing script resources with tern server.
It's not really an error, but it's a process that occurs every single time I click in a JavaScript file.
It's just spinning and freezes up the entire IDE.
This has never happened to me before, and I was working on the project yesterday without any issues.
Does anyone know what the hell this is?
There isn't really anything on Google except one post that says to upgrade.
JBoss Devstudio integrates
for JavaScript support. I think your problem is because that you have a lot of JavaScript files in your project (inside node_modules or bower_components) and tern.java tries to analyze your all JavaScript files, and it takes time.
In your case, you need to exclude folders like node_modules and to do that you must use a version of tern.java >=
which support include/exclusion pattern path.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledMyEclipse中右下角的Synchronizing script resources with Tern_myeclipse吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,680贴子:
MyEclipse中右下角的Synchronizing script resources with Tern收藏
MyEclipse中右下角的Synchronizing script resources with Tern server是什么东西?每隔一段时间就出现,弄得电脑好卡
Tern是MyEclipse2015新引进的智能代码提供的框架,但我也搞不懂为什么每次只要一出现智能提示的菜单,这家伙就开始刷了,如果只是刷一次还算了,是每次都刷,都不知道在刷什么,而同时看后台的Node.js的进度占用内存和CPU好大,搞的是啥也不知道
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 tern eclipse 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信