Letustalklets talk about lovethesummer怎么

Talk about your plans for the summer holiday 这个开头,求一篇英文作文_百度作业帮
Talk about your plans for the summer holiday 这个开头,求一篇英文作文
Talk about your plans for the summer holiday 这个开头,求一篇英文作文
my plans for the summer holidayThe summer holiday is coming which i have been looking forward to.and i am too impatient to wait for it and make a plan about what i want to do during the summer holiday.first,i must keep learning and can't stop even if it is on the holiday.i will do the homework carefully and read more books.then,i plan to go to travel and visit Beijing where i dream to go.As an old saying goes ,"He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man."i would like to experience the feeling too.that is all.i hope i will have fun during the holiday.“In England, people often talk about the weather …”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“In England, people often talk about the weather …”阅读答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
“In England, people often talk about the weather …”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
&&&&&& In England, people often talk about the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day. In the morning the weather is warm just like in spring. An hour later black clouds come and then it rains hard. The weather gets a little cold. In the late afternoon the sky will be sunny, the sun will begin to shine, and it will be summer at this time of a day.
&&&&&& In England, people can also have summer in winter, or have winter in summer. So in winter they can swim sometimes, and in summer sometimes they should take warm clothes.
When you go to England, you will see that some English people usually take an umbrella (伞)or a raincoat with them in the sunny morning, but you should not laugh at them.
&&&&&& If you don't take an umbrella or a raincoat, you will regret (后悔) later in the day.
1. Why do people in England often talk about the weather?
A. Because they may have four seasons in one day
B. Because they often have very good weather
C. Because the weather is warm just like in spring
D. Because the sky is sunny all day
2. From the story we know that when _________come, there is a heavy rain.
A. sunshine and snow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. black clouds
C. summer and winter&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. spring and autumn
3. "People can also have summer in winter." Means "it is sometimes too ______in winter."
A. warm&&&&&&&&& B. cool&&& C. cold&&&&&&&&&&& D. rainy
4. In the sunny morning some English people usually take a raincoat or an umbrella with them because ________.
A. their friends ask them to do so&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it often rains in England
C. they are going to sell them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. they are their favorite things
5. The best title (标题)for this passage is ________.
A. Bad Seasons&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Summer or Winter
C. The Weather in England&&&&&& D. Strange English People
KEY: ABABC
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)In England, people often talk about the weather_百度知道
In England, people often talk about the weather
When you go to England. they are going to sell them
D, people can also have summer in winter, there is a heavy rain?
A. The weathe Means &quot. So in winter they can swim sometimes. Because the weather is warm just like in spring
D;A;People can also have summer in winter.A.A. cold
D, people often talk about the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day. From the story we know that when _________come, the sun will begin to shine. In the morning the weather is warm just like in spring. Because the sky is sunny all day2. Why do people in England often talk about the weather. Summer or Winter
C, you will see that some English people usually take an umbrella (伞)or a raincoat with them in the sunny morning.&quot. The Weather in England
DIn England. warm
B, and in summer sometimes they should take warm clothes. their friends ask them to do so
B, you will regret (后悔) later in the day. black clouds
C.&quot. Because they often have very good weather
C. Bad Seasons
B, or have winter in summer. An hour later. summer and winter
D. &quot, but you should not laugh at them. sunshine and snow
B. spring and autumn3, and it will be summer at this time of a day. In the late afternoon, black clouds come and then it rains hard, the sky will be sunny.1. rainy4.
In England. If you don't take an umbrella or a raincoat. Because they may have four seasons in one day
B. it often rains in EnglandC. The best title (标题)for this passage is ________. In the sunny morning some English people usually take a raincoat or an umbrella with them because ________. they are their favourite things5. cool
C;it is sometimes too ______in winter.A
提问者采纳
&EnglandC;it&in&nbsp.&have&black&in&nbsp.&rains&nbsp.&they&dayB;may&often&warmB;one&Weather&seasons&four&cloudsA.&The&England&Because&in&nbspA
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1A 2B 3A 4B 5C 1 A
: people often talk about the weather because they can experience (经历) four seasons in one day
1.A 2.B 3C4A5A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 let talk about a man 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信