求此视频的视频背景音乐乐!!

欧美流行乐高手进,求此视频中00:35:00时候的女声英文歌!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
搜狗有下载,我提交不了 ,下面的也可以下载,点击“进入下载页”图标,再右键点击“立即下载”图标,然后目标另存即可下载: 歌词:Guess this means you're sorry You're standing at my door Guess this means you take back All you said before Like how much you wanted Anyone but me Said you'd never come back But here you are again 'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight I know that I've got issues But you're pretty messed up too Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you 'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you Being with you Is so disfunctional I really shouldn't miss you But I can’t let you go Oh yeah 'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you 'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you
提问者评价
谢谢您!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
欧美流行乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐 谁知道啊_百度知道
提问者采纳
Please, Call My Name 15:48:59XenosagaⅢ(异度传说)游戏的一首插曲官方flash..&A Missing Year&梶浦由记大人还没有出过一张和Emily Bindiger的合作专辑&怨念啊&.Please, Call My Name (Xenosaga EPISODE II to III插入曲)歌手:梶浦由记 & Emily BindigerIn my long forgotten cloistered sleep在被我遗忘许久的睡梦里 You and I were resting close in peace 我们祥和的紧紧依偎在一起Was it just a dreaming of my heart 难道这只是我心中的梦而已?Now I'm crying don't know why
现在 我不知为何而哭泣Where do all the tears come from (to my eyes) 滚落泪滴的从何处而来?Could noone ever dry up the spring 难道没有人能够拭干这泪水?If you find me crying in the dark 如果你看见我在黑夜中抽泣Please call my name from the heart 请从心中呼唤我的名字Sing with me a tiny autumn song 和我唱起秋日的小小挽歌With the melodies of the days gone by 带着时光流逝的旋律Dress my body all in flowers white 穿着花一般的白色So no mortal eye can see 如此 平凡的人无法看到Where have all my memories gone (and lost) 我的回忆都去往何处Should I roam again up yonder hill 我是否该再次漫步上远处的山丘I can never rest my soul until you call my name 我无法令我的灵魂平息 直到你呼唤我的名字You call my name from the heart 你从心底呼唤我的名字La ~ La~ La~ La~ La~ La~In my long forgotten cloistered sleep 在被我遗忘许久的睡梦里Someone kissed me whispering words of love 谁亲吻我 在我耳边呢喃着爱语Is it just a longing of my heart 这难道仅仅是我心底的憧憬?Such a moment of such peace 如此难忘的祥和时刻Where do all the tears come from (to my eyes) 滚落泪滴的从何处而来?With no memories why should I cry 找不到回忆的我为何要哭泣?I can never rest my soul until you call my name 我无法令我的灵魂平息 直到你呼唤我的名字You call my name 你呼唤我的名字You call my name 你呼唤我的名字Call my soul from the heart你从心底呼唤我的名字La ~ La~ La~ La~ La~ La~ Please Call My Name
这首歌网上暂时好像没下的
不过下载视频提取音乐出来
提问者评价
你给的最详细!谢谢!
其他类似问题
75人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
my long forgotten cloistered sleep--梶浦由记
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求此视频的背景音乐!!急急急!在线等!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
65daysofstatic - 《Retreat! Retreat!》
搜搜的下载,即qq音乐搜索“65daysofstatic -
Retreat Retreat”有下载
来自团队:
优雅茶水香 - 古筝音乐
/song/?fm=altg3
其他类似问题
75人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
来自英国的65daysofstatic的“retreat&retreat&”
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Ke$ha - Die Young试听:酷狗也有试听和免费下载,请自行搜索,试听时不要凭第一感觉,请耐心听完,为表公平,采纳时候请以最先回答正确为准,谢谢!
对了!谢谢!我找了很久了!
提问者评价
谢谢!我找了3个月了!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
75人觉得有用
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
“Die Young”是美国发片歌手Ke$ha最新录制的歌曲,歌曲作为Kesha的第二张新专辑《Warrior》的主打歌曲,于日发表。
这首歌充满活力,表现Ke$ha不羁的性格。
Ke$ha在这首歌词MV上相当用心,MV在背景上选用了单曲宣传花絮中的东京地铁场景,万花筒一般的歌词和洗脑的旋律直面扑来。