是因版权还是另有图谋 看VLC被从mac app storee下架

VLC Remote on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download VLC Remote by Hobbyist Software Limited, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
VLC Remote
By Hobbyist Software Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
VLC Remote(R)
lets you remotely control your VLC Media Player on your Mac or PC. For iPhone _and_ iPad!Awarded Gizmodo's “Essential iPhone App” three years running. Awarded T3's “Best iPhone Apps”. Fully supports VLC 2.1, just make sure to run the latest setup helper.o Universal App o Version 6.10 is a universal app which works on your iPhone and iPad. It has a fantastic new interface and great new features for the iPad.“The new VLC Remote app is simply stunning! It works a treat and it feels professional and powerful. Love it.” - Adam, London“The update for the iPhone version is *amazing* - it looks so polished - not that I had any complaints before.” - Richo Features o — Easily control VLC from your sofa! — Works with VLC on your Mac, PC or Linux machine— Automatically scans your local network for VLC players — Universal app fully supported for iPhone and iPad— Stop, Play and Pause — Full DVD controls — Control volume, position, next track and previous track — Turn fullscreen on and off — Use the graphical equaliser— See your cover art— Control subtitles, aspect ratio, audio track and delays — Use the picker control for fine control of volume and position — View the playlist and play files from it — Free setup helper quickly configures VLC for use with the remote VLC is a great, free and popular media player that can handle almost any file format. VLC Remote(R) lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your easy chair. It is a joy to use - no more reaching for the mouse when you want to pause your show, select the next episode, or play some different music.VLC Remote will work with the iPhone 3GS and later. It won't work with the iPhone 3g - but you can use Ye Olde VLC Remote on the 3g.o Reviews o “Needless to say, we loved this app for everything it’s got.” - “Basically, if you use VLC and have an iPhone you will soon find that this is an essential app to enhance your home movie experience.” - T3.com“Everything about this app is a must have from the fast loading time to the easy controls for the VLC player….” -I use this app“The VLC Remote app is priceless to me…I definitely recommend anyone with an iPhone or iPod Touch (or a Pre) purchase this.” -Zath.co.uk “5/5 Simply put if you have an iPhone or iPod touch and use VLC on your computer then you need this app.” -AppCrunch“As far as I'm concerned, this is a necessary download! ... Works great, setup was super easy and I use this every day. MUST HAVE!!!” -US Reviewer “This app does exactly what it's supposed to do. It works flawlessly ... Was very easy to set up as well. VLC is one of the best video players you can get for the desktop and this app is a perfect way to bring that to the iPhone. Do yourself a favour and get this app if you use VLC on the PC.” -US Reviewer o System Requirements o - Supports VLC on Windows, Mac and Linux - Free setup helper quickly configures VLC for use with the remote - Supports VLC 2.0 and above- Supports Mac OS 10.5 (Intel) and aboveo Response to feedback o -If you do have any problems connecting to VLC, then please just check the help instructions in the app. Feel free to drop me an email (my personal mail is in the app) if you need help. Enjoy! o Languages o VLC Remote is currently translated to 22 languages. If you are willing to translate it to your language, or would like to improve the translations, please head over to
What's New in Version 8.00
Updated for iOS8 and the new iPhones.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Definitely worth it!
I thought the price was a little high to begin with however I still tried giving it a go. Definitely glad that I did. Once I got the helper app downloaded on my Mac my iPhone connected to VLC player on my Mac easily. I also discovered I have the ability to browse my files on the computer and open them using VLC which was just an added bonus :-)I would definitely pay for this app again and recommend it to anybody who uses VLC player. Overall it's just a very easy app to use and works exactly as it says in the description. Even better than described :-)
Effective remote control app for VLC
This app has everything I need to treat my Mac Mini as a media centre device. With support for controlling the media (play, pause, rewind/fast forward and stop), even remembering where I was in a file and controls for everything you'd need to change (volume, EQ, audio and subtitle track control plus many more) I haven't found much lacking in this app. The file browser is great for finding and adding content though it does slow down opening up large directories. All in all it has been well worth the purchase.
Awesome app!
This is the most full featured VLC remote app I have ever tried! It does the job nicely.
The only problem I have is browsing a large folder with a lot of video files on a drive if your PC is underpowered. It would not load the folder. Smaller folders works fine. Also, it would be great if it allows you to browse your media library and add item to the playlist instead of having to display all the items in the media library in the play list.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$4.99Category: Version: 8.00Size: 16.2 MBLanguages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, TurkishSeller: Hobbyist Software LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&31 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&1794 Ratings
More by Hobbyist Software Limited
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.iTunes 的 App Store 中的“VLC iRemote Free - (Remote Control for VLC)”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Luka Mirosevic 的免费 App VLC iRemote Free - (Remote Control for VLC),请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
VLC iRemote Free - (Remote Control for VLC)
开发商:Luka Mirosevic
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
VLC iRemote lets you remotely control your VLC Media Player in style. For your Mac, PC or Linux.ooo Featured multiple times by Apple! Thank you! oooVLC iRemote is the most carefully crafted and advanced VLC remote control app on the App Store. Elegant design meets meticulous code engineering to bring you an app that's beautiful, super easy to use, and "just works".Featureso Elegant & intuitive user interfaceo Automatic discovery of VLC Media Player ( across Windows, Mac and Linux)o Automatic configuration of VLC Media Player on Mac and PC using our helper toolo File browser (works with external and network drives too)o Playlist editoro Media Libraryo Searcho On-the-fly playlisto Favoriteso Full 10-band equalisero Aspect ratioo Audio track and delayo Subtitle track and delayo Snapshoto Playback speed controlo Saves all your VLC Media Players so you can control as many as you wanto Album arto Lots of skins for personalisationo Supports VLC on Mac, Windows and Linuxo Works with VLC versions 1.x and 2.xo Manually adding libraries supportedo Designed for iOS 6 and iOS 5o Supports iPhone 5o Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPadWhat some of our users are saying...Gpaws, UK (5/5 stars):"By far the best vlc remote app. Super easy to use. Beautiful. Works out of the box with no configuration. Does everything it needs to. Thanks"Molly61, UK (5/5 stars):"Struggled with the other remote, but gave up as it would not configure properly. This worked perfectly straight away."EvilAlbert, US (5/5 stars):"Looks good, fast, and easy to set up. Best VLC remote on the app store"Pandapumpkin, UK (5/5 stars):"I've tried a few vlc remotes but this one is by far the best."by, US (5/5 stars):"I love it"We released a helper app to automatically configure your VLC player for secure remote control access. You can get it from /vlc*This is the free version of VLC iRemote designed to let you try the app before buying it, so some features might be locked.
版本 4.2 中的新功能
Version 4.2:o Easier in app setup guide (now has pictures!)o Mac OS X helper app has been improvedo Minor UI improvementso Lots of under the hood performance improvementso Lots of bugfixesVersion 4.1: o Fixed crash when restoring some In App Purchases Version 4.0: o Improved Linux support o Lots of bug fixes o In App Purchases are now much more user friendly! o Performance enhancements
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 4.2大小: 18.9 MB语言: 丹麦文, 俄文, 加泰罗尼亚文, 德语, 意大利语, 捷克文, 斯洛伐克文, 日语, 法语, 波兰文, 瑞典文, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 英语, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语, 韩语开发商: Luka Mirosevic兼容性: 需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
热门 App 内购买项目
Pro Edition?18.00Advanced Controls?12.00No Ads?6.00
更多Luka Mirosevic产品58cv网址导航当前位置 & &
& VLC播放器被APP Store下架
VLC播放器被APP Store下架
17:29:24&&作者:万俟雨休
编辑:万俟雨休 &&)
让小伙伴们也看看:
文章观点支持
当前平均分:0(0 次打分)
[09-01][07-28][07-11][07-11][06-18][06-16][05-26][05-08][05-05][04-24]
登录驱动之家
没有帐号?
用合作网站帐户直接登录微软打包网站生成Web App 促WP原生应用开发
据国外媒体报道,微软为解决Windows Phone平台应用过少的问题,将超过40个对移动设备进行过优化的网站打包,以网页版应用的形式上架并提供下载。微软发言人确认了上述消息,但同时强调这些网页应用并非旨在取代专为Windows Phone开发的原生应用。
“我们通过创建可固定于应用列表下的网页应用,以帮助人们了解Windows Phone平台的伟大移动体验。”微软发言人指出,“大多数情况下,我们希望这些网页应用所反映出的使用量,能激励服务商去开发自己的原生应用。”
微软迄今已推出多项政策,以激励开发者为其移动平台开发更多原生应用。这些措施包括有竞争鼓励和现金奖励等。而上述最新的措施与苹果早在2008年为推出时大力宣传网页版应用类似,但最终大量原生应用因各种原因取代了基于网页的应用。
尽管微软Windows Phone Store目前已拥有超过16万个应用程序,但其中仍然缺乏部分知名厂商作品。微软不惜自行动手,将网站移动版打包成为基于网页的移动应用,这足见该公司在吸引开发者方面所表现出的极度渴望。
Windows Phone 的详细介绍:
想通过手机客户端(支持 Android、iPhone 和 Windows Phone)访问开源中国:
旧一篇: 1年前
新一篇: 1年前
相关讨论话题
你也许会喜欢
要扩展APP量,不是这样弄的。要让广大猿猿们兴奋起来!
2楼:小毛虫
引用来自“yale8848”的评论要扩展APP量,不是这样弄的。要让广大猿猿们兴奋起来!微软那伙人还没你想的多么
3楼:LongShaoYe
买一个mac 开发工具xcode 随你用。买个windows系统的电脑, 通常家庭版,升级旗舰版要钱。 使用visual studio 又需要付费,数据库最后还需要花钱。
针对初级开发者而言,门槛是否太高?
明摆着这么多桌面应用开发者没好好利用,想想当初delphi为微软培养多少开发者。
引用来自“LongShaoYe”的评论买一个mac 开发工具xcode 随你用。买个windows系统的电脑, 通常家庭版,升级旗舰版要钱。 使用visual studio 又需要付费,数据库最后还需要花钱。
针对初级开发者而言,门槛是否太高?你拿xcode开发个web程序试试.
6楼:Tenzing
TPM可以支持不?自从我离开微软,就感觉好多了
这算降低门槛?
8楼:我傻逼我自豪
19:50 (非会员)
引用来自“LongShaoYe”的评论买一个mac 开发工具xcode 随你用。买个windows系统的电脑, 通常家庭版,升级旗舰版要钱。 使用visual studio 又需要付费,数据库最后还需要花钱。
针对初级开发者而言,门槛是否太高?其实很多小东西Visual Web Developer Express就够用了,还是免费的。另外开发网站还有一个WebMatrix,但是还不够好,特别是项目管理方面。
9楼:诸葛囧明
引用来自“”的评论引用来自“LongShaoYe”的评论买一个mac 开发工具xcode 随你用。买个windows系统的电脑, 通常家庭版,升级旗舰版要钱。 使用visual studio 又需要付费,数据库最后还需要花钱。
针对初级开发者而言,门槛是否太高?你拿xcode开发个web程序试试.要那么说vs也可以不用买啊,用记事本咯
与内容无关的评论将被删除,严重者禁用帐号
本周热点资讯
本站最新资讯}

我要回帖

更多关于 app store 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信