你好,有时我也想放弃知道SexIn! Boar...

Flamingo Air allows couples to have sex aboard their airplane and join the 'Mile High Club' | Daily Mail Online
'I had a high heel in my ear once': Company offers couples private airplane rides to join the 'Mile High Club' for only $425
21:34 BST, 14 February 2012
Dave MacDonald has helped thousands of amorous couples join the Mile High Club in the back of his cramped Piper Cherokee airplane in the skies above Cincinnati, OhioMacDonald operates Flamingo Air, the only service in the country offering discreet flights to allow couples to fulfill their fantasy of having sex in an airplane. A thin curtain is all the separates the customers 'getting it on' in the cabin and MacDonald, who is flying the airplane. Scroll down for video report
A little privacy: This curtain is all that separates the amorous clients from the pilot during the 'Flights of Fancy'
'Thank God we wear headsets,' MacDonald told WCPO-TV in Cincinnati. 'What goes on behind the curtain is no concern of ours. It is a matter of professionalism, our customers expect that. If I ever wrote a book it would be great,' he added.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
Discretion is one of the selling points Flamingo Air uses as a selling point for its sex flight charters. As such, MacDonald, who founded the company with his wife, was short on salacious details about past flights. 'I have had a high heel in my ear once, been shot in the back of the head with a champagne cork,' he told WCPO-TV.
Mile high: The company's Piper Cherokee airplane circles the skies while couples make love on board -- for $425
Many passengers dress for the occasion. It's common for the ladies to wear coats to board the plane and have nothing on underneath. Paying to have sex in the back of a small turbo prop plane isn't the normal image of a couple reaching the 'Mile High Club.'Normally, it involves sexual activity in the cramped bathroom of a commercial airliner. But for the couples who would just as soon avoid the risk of being caught or the awkwardness of making love in a lavatory, Flamingo Air offers a cushioned loved seat in a private airplane for $425 an hour.The flight, as the company advertises, includes a champagne, chocolates and 'One VERY DISCREET PILOT.'About 90 percent of the people who book the flights are women, hoping to bring a spark or a little adventure back into their relationships. Some are even trying to save their marriages. And the service has attracted a wide array of people. Customers have included a man celebrating his 80th birthday and even a blind date.'That was real interesting,' MacDonald told WLWT-TV. But the flight can be a relationship killer, too. At least five men have refused to go after their wives booked the trip -- and those marriages ultimately ended in divorce. And one couple even conceived a child aboard the plane.
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have been moderated in advance.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST}

我要回帖

更多关于 有时我也想放弃 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信