亲爱的!我到底该怎样做~!亲爱的你在哪里伤的...

我的亲爱的你要好好照顾好自己!用英文怎么说.
我的亲爱的你要好好照顾好自己!用英文怎么说.
you must take care of yourself,my baby!
与《我的亲爱的你要好好照顾好自己!用英文怎么说.》相关的作业问题
look after your familytake care of your family
When I am not with you,please take good care of yourself.
Who can take good care of this old lady for me.绝对正确.
Time will bring you a Mr.Right to your side.All you need to do is just take good care of yourself.
I never thought to leave you.From now on,you must be sure to take good care of yourselve.
Dear,I can not be with you,please take care of yourself.
Dear I miss you when I'm not around to take good care of yourself for your safety is my greatest comfort
这种排比句,看最后的意思就行了,前面都是铺垫
dear,l hope that everything is good to you,and l hope you can keep your health well.don't think too much again,dot't let me worry about you ,so ,you should take
第一反应当然就是她喜欢你,或者说是你们彼此相爱过.你们现在(或即将)不在一起了,她很想你,很在乎你.某种原因让她觉得喜欢你又不能和你在一起,这让她很痛.以前你的某些非有意的举动让她很不高兴,即使是外人看起来正常的举动,她都会很在意.也许她觉得你们不会在一起了,很可能是因为她觉的你不喜欢她了.结论:以后你们不会在一起了,
楼上的搞笑吧?my sweat:i gonna leavethe days when i am awayplease take care of yourselfyou ,just like the free angeli dont wanna to restrict you.go,just go!all the sor
Darling,look after yourself well,don't be too tired
Dear, Well received your mail, you must be busy in Japan and have to reply the mail in your spare time. Lots of things you need to do,so you also need to take c
Darlingi wanna tell youwherever i goyou are the only one loveforgive me,pleasetake care of yourselfno matter how many days lefteven no foreverbabyi will always
Dear in busy too tired to take good care of yourself,don't strain myself,I will be sad.
Honey,I can not accompany you,you must be happy!Take good care of yourself,I will miss you!
Dear Cousin: First of all I want to wish you a happy birthday. Thank you for your care for me always. I have been in mind. Thank you. University, and cousin als
Dear XXX,It’s winter now.Don't forget to wear more to keep warm and take care of yourself.
My love,promise me to take care of yourself.From now on,you belong to not only yourself,but also me.}

我要回帖

更多关于 亲爱的你在哪里 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信