神气活现S.H.E(下):/v_show/id_XMjk5MDQyMTY=.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2
记得当时年纪小:/v_show/id_XMjg4MjUyNTY=.html?from=y1.7-2
S.H.E真心话大冒险(上):/v_show/id_XMjg4MDExOTY=.html?from=y1.7-2
S.H.E真心话大冒险(下):/v_show/id_XMjg4MDEyNjA=.html?from=y1.7-2
私生活大公开(上):/v_show/id_XMjg4MDc5NzY=.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2
私生活大公开(下):/v_show/id_XMjg4MDgwMTI=.html?from=y1.7-2
过了十年还是一样红:/v_show/id_XMTY2NTQzMzg4.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2
女子天团再度合体:/v_show/id_XNDc3MTU3NjY4.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2
曾有观众评价,有S.H.E的《康熙》不会难看,没有几个大牌可以和徐熙娣欢乐互呛。不论专访或是代班,庆幸S.H.E曾在《康熙》驻足些许时光,感谢“康熙”对S.H.E的照顾。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。  lesson 18  listening  After I had had lunch at a village pub,I looked for my bag,I had left it on the chair beside the door,and now it wasn't there,I was looking for it ,the landlord came in ,did you have a good meal? he asked,yes ,thank you.I answered.but I can't pay the bill,I haven't got my bag,the landlord smiled and immediately went out,in a few minutes,he returned with my bag and gave it back to me,I am very sorry,he said,my dog had taken it inot the garden,he often does this.  【课文翻译】  我在一家乡村小酒店吃过午饭后,就找我的提包。我曾把它放在门边的椅子上,可这会儿不见了!当我正在寻找时,酒店老板走了过来。  “您吃的好吗?”他问。  “很好,谢谢。”我回答,“但我付不了帐,我的提包没有了。”  酒店老板笑了笑,马上走了出去。一会儿工夫他拿着我的提包回来了,把它还给了我。  “实在抱歉,”他说,“我的狗把它弄到花园里去了,他经常干这种事!”  new words:  pub n.小酒店   public house 的简写  they went to the pub for a drink.  landlord n.店主  the landlord asked Ted to pay the rent.  房东问泰德要房租。  bill n.帐单  telephone bill 电话帐单  gas bill 煤气帐单  pay one's bill
某人要付自己的帐单  Bill,please. 结帐  a ten-dollar bill 一张十美元的纸币  课文及语法:  After I had had luuch at a village pub ,I looked for my bag.  我在一家乡村小酒馆吃完饭之后,我就找我的包。  look for 寻找(强调过程)  find 寻找 (强调结果)、  leave sth +介词短语 把什么东西放在什么地方  I had left it on the chair beside the door.  我把我的包放在了门边的椅子上。  he left his bag on the tree.  beside prep/ 在...旁边= next to 紧挨着  he is sitting besides the window.  besides prep/ 除了..之外  =in addition to (包括在内)  bdsides Ellen .five of us have watched the movie.  除了艾伦之外,我们中的五个都看过这部电影。  (言外之意,艾伦也看过,加上我们五个,一共是六个人看过这部电影,所以besides 表示包括在内的)  As I was looking for it ,the landlord came in .  as 当。。  as I was writing a report,Jim came up to me.当我在写报告的时候,吉姆走向我。  have a good meal 吃的一顿美味的饭  have got = have 有  jim has got a dog.  jim hasn't got a dog.  have 在这里是作为助动词。  疑问句:  has jim got a dog?
  International reaction came quickly. French President Francois Hollande spoke with the Nigerian president by telephone on Wednesday. Mr. Hollande said his country would immediately send security agents to help find the missing students.  中文译文:  国际社会随即作出反应。周三,法国总统弗朗索瓦·奥朗德与尼日利亚总统通了电话。奥朗德表示法国将立即派出安全员协助寻找失踪的学生。  new words:  reaction [ri??k??n]n.反应,反作用力,保守,反动  nigerian
[na?'d??r?rn]n.尼日利亚  security [s??kj?r?ti/s?'kjur?t?]n.安全,保证,担保。adj.安全的,保安的,保密的  agent [?ed??nt] n.代理人,代理,特工v.由...代理
  lesson 19  listening  The play may begin at any monment,I said,it may have begun already,Susan answered.I hurried to the ticket office,May I have two tickets please?I asked.I'm sorry,we've sold out,the girl said,what a pity!Susan exclaimed.just then,a man hurried to the ticket office,can I return these two tickets?he asked.certainly,the girl said.I went back to the ticket office at once.could I have those two tickets please?I asked.certainly,the girl said.but they are for next wednesday performance,do you still want them,I might I 'll have them.I said sadly.  【课文翻译】  “剧马上就要开演了,”我说。  “也许已经开演了呢,”苏珊回答说。  我匆匆赶到售票处,问:“我可以买两张票吗?”  “对不起,票已售完。”那位姑娘说。  “真可惜!”苏珊大声说。  正在这时,一个男子匆匆奔向售票处。  “我可以退掉这两张票吗?”他问。  “当然可以,”那姑娘说。  我马上又回到售票处。  “我可以买那两张票吗?”我问。  “当然可以,不过这两张票是下星期三的,您是否还要呢?”  “我还是买下的好,”我垂头丧气地说。  new words:  hurry v.匆忙  hurry to the ticket office.  hurry up !  hurriedly adv.匆忙地  do sth hurriedly  pity n.令人遗憾的事  what a pity~  what a day   exclaim v.大声说  teturn v.返回  1.退还  return the books  2.返回  return home  3.n.回程  return tickets 回程票  sadly adv.悲哀地  课文及语法:  情态动词
may ----can   表人的情感态度,可能性、  must 表推测   推测现在的事,must +do /be  推测过去的事,must +have done  the play may begin at any monment.  it may have begun already.  may 表推测 (推测的把握性小于must)  may +do 推测现在  may +have done 推测过去  may 表请求,允许  May I come in ?  只能和I 搭配使用。  May I help you?  may --might(比may 表达更加委婉)  can   1.表能力  2.表请求,允许  3.表推测(只能表不可能推测,可以肯定的。)  could 更加委婉语气或者can 的过去式。  could you give me some adivce? sure/certainly / why not / no problem  I could play the piano.  may as well 不妨。。
  We will hear whether being surrounded by a foreign language, or immersed in it, is the best way to learn a language. Or are traditional lectures with grammar rules and vocabulary lists the best way to learn to speak like a native.  中文译文:我们来听听,是否身处外语环境,置身其中,是学习语言的最好方法。还是在课堂上学习语法和词汇才是学习语言的最好方法。关于这个话题,史蒂夫·恩波有话要说。  new words:  immerse 美 [??m?s] vt.浸没,沉迷,使...陷入  traditional 美 [tr??d???n?l] adj.传统的,口传的,惯例的  lecture 美 [?l?kt??] n.演讲,教训 v.给..作演讲
  我也是学习的新人,刚从新概念开始  
  @时光让我忘了他 205楼
00:03:32  我也是学习的新人,刚从新概念开始  -----------------------------  加油~
  lesson 20  listening  one man in a boat (独坐孤舟)  Fishing is my favourite sport,I always fish for hours without catching anything,but this does not worry me,some fishermen are unlucky,in stead of catching fish,they catch old boots and rubbish,I am even less lucky,I never catch anything,not even old boots,after having spend whole morning on the river,I always go home with an empty bag,you must give up fishing,my friends say,it's a waste of time,but they don't realize one important thing,I'm not really interested in fishing,I'm only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all.  【课文翻译】  钓鱼是我最喜欢的一项运动。我经常一钓数小时却一无所获,但我从不为此烦恼。有些垂钓者就是不走运,他们往往鱼钓不到,却钓上来些旧靴子和垃圾。我的运气 甚至还不及他们。我什么东西也未钓到过——就连旧靴子也没有。我总是在河上呆上整整一上午,然后空着袋子回家。“你可别再钓鱼了!”我的朋友们说“这是浪费时间。”然而他们没有认识到重要的一点,我并不是真的对钓鱼有兴趣,我感兴趣的只是独坐孤舟,无所事事!  words:  catch v.抓到  catch - caught - caught  Cats catch mice.猫抓老鼠。  catch a train 赶火车  Kim has to work hard to catch up with the other students.  开姆必须努力学习才能追赶上其他同学。  they were caught in a storm.  他们遭遇了暴风雨。  fishermen n.钓鱼人,渔民  waste n.浪费  it's a waste of time.  it's a waste of money.  don't wast your time.(wast v.)  you don't have to waste your words on this matter.  realize v.意识到   Jim has realized his own mistakes.  kate realized that nick was lying all the time.  realize 即可以接名词,还可以接宾语从句。  realize v.实现  Tom realized his dream finally.  汤姆最终实现了他的梦想。  课文及语法  Fishing is my favourite sport.  v+ing 动名词  Skiing is fun.滑雪是非常有趣的。  Reading is an art.阅读是一种艺术。  John likes playing tennis.约翰喜欢打网球。  I often fish for hours without catching anything.  without + sth   he solved the problem without difficulty.  他毫不费力的把这个问题解决了。  without +doing   David went away without taking leave.  戴维不辞而别。  instead of catching fish ,they catch old boots,rubbish.  instead of   instead adv.代替  there is no coffee,we will have tea instead.  Nick is absent today,I will do the job instead.  instead of 代替,而不是  Paul will take the business trip instead of Eric.  instead of \后面跟的是被替换掉的。  let's go to the movies instead of staying at home.  I am even less lucky.  我甚至是更加的不幸。  he is less smart.他不那么聪明、  the story is less colorful.  after having spent whole morning on the river,I always go
home with an empty bag.  after visiting the museum ,we will take a rest.  after having done 强调在go home 之前的动作。  After having met a friend at the cafe,I went to the office.  after having taken the exam,he waited for the result anxiously.  在英文中,如果要强调在主句动作之前已经发生并完成的,就用after having done  如果只是强调在做什么动作之后,,,after doing  give up fishing   give up doing 放弃做某事  he gave up the decision.他放弃了这个决定。  Nick decided to give up smoking and drinking.尼克决定戒烟戒酒。  I am not realize interested in .我本人并非是对钓鱼感兴趣。  Michael is interestedin history.  be interest in 对什么感兴趣  Roy is interested in taking photos.  知识拓展:  动名词  reading is an art.  Jim is interested in playing basketball.  Kim likes singing.  以下词或短语后常跟动名词作宾语:  finish .
have trouble.
give up ...be used to (习惯于) keep on
can't help (妨不住,,禁不住)  Stop
about the traffic ,just think about what we can do to improve it.  stop doing 停止做某事  stop to do 停下来做某事  mind doing 介意做某事  mind not doing
  lesson 21  listening  Airplanes(Aeroplanes) are slowly driving me mad,I leave near an airport and passing planes can be heared night and day.the airport was built years ago,but for some reason,it could not be used then last year however,it came into use,over a hundred people must have been driven away their homes by the noise,I am one of the few people left,sometimes I think this house will be knocked down by a passing plane,I have been offered large sum of money to go away,I am determined to stay here,everybody says I must be mad and they are probably right.  【课文翻译】  飞机正在逐渐把我逼疯。我住在一个机场附近,过往飞机日夜不绝于耳。机场是许多年前建的,但由于某种原因当时未能启用。然而去年机场开始使用了。有100 多人肯定是被噪音逼得已经弃家远去,我是少数留下来的人中的一个。有时我觉得这房子就要被一架飞过的飞机撞倒。他们曾向我提供一大笔钱让我搬走,但我决定留在这儿。大家都说我肯定是疯了,也许他们说的是对的。  words:  mad adj.发疯  I know I was wrong ,please don't be mad at me.表非常的生气  2.表疯狂的迷恋,着迷  3.go mad
自己变疯了  4.drive sb mad 使某人变疯了  His hehavior really drives me mad.  他的这些行为真的使我发疯。  drive - drove - driven  reason n.原因  for some reason VS for some reasons  some 一些,许多 some +可数名词的复数或不可数名词  some 某一个,某一种。some + 可数名词的单数  for some reasons 因为一些原因  for some reason 因为某种原因  for one reason or another 因为种种原因  We always give up things for one reason or another .  我们总是因为某种原因放弃一些事情。  reasonable adj.合理的  unresonable adj.不合理的  sum n.量  a large sum of ...大量地 a large sum of money   to sum up 总之...  determined adj.坚定的,下定决心的  be determined to do sth .  he is determined to go abroad for further education.  we are determined to hold on to the last.  课文及语法:  aeroplanes are slowly driving me mad.  I leave near an airport.  passing plane can be heared night and day.  被动语态:be + done  the dog ate the cake.  1.不知道主语是什么的情境下,产生被动语态。  the cake was eaten .  2.极物动词才会有被动语态。  3.不极物+介词 也可以变被动语态。  教室每天都打扫。  the classrooms are cleaned everyday.  be (表时态) done (动作)
各司其职  一座新的大楼去年建造的。  A new building was built last year.  被动语态如何与时态相连。  他每天被打。he is beaten everyday.  他昨天被打了。he was beaten yesterday.  他明天将要被打。he will be beaten tomorrow.  他现在正在被打。he is being beaten now.  他现在已经被打了。he has been beaten already.  被动语态与情态动词:  can+动词原型  passing plane can be heared night and day.  passing plane could be heared night and day.  passing plane may be heared.  passing plane must be heared,.  the letter must be sent at once.  the weather can not be controlled by people.  tomoato may be cooked or eaten raw.  西红柿可以生着吃也可以做菜。  我的钥匙肯定落在什么地方了。  my keys must be left somewhere.  my keys may be left somewhere.  must have been driven  情态动词(表推测)现在完成时的被动语态  我的手机肯定被偷了,  my cell phone must have been stolen .  my wallet must have been found by one of the villagers.  passing plane 过往的飞机  wasted time   developed country   现在分词,过去式 做定语,修饰名词。  I am one of the few people left.  我是少数几个留下来的人。
  Mariachi music has been popular among Mexican-Americans in the United States for more than a century. It is especially popular in Texas and other states along the border with Mexico. There are now mariachi groups in all parts of the U.S. and in some European and Asian nations.  中文译文:  墨西哥音乐在美国的美籍墨西哥人中已流行了一个多世纪,在德克萨斯州及其他墨西哥边境州中尤甚。如今,在美国各地及一些欧洲和亚洲国家中,都有很多墨西哥街头乐队。  new words:  mariachi n.墨西哥街头乐队  texas [?teks?s] 得克萨斯州  especially [??sp???li, ??sp??-] adv.主要地,尤其地  border [?b?rd?] n.边,包边,边界  vt.沿.. 的边,环绕...  European [?j?r??pi?n] adj.欧洲的,n.欧洲人
  lesson 22  listening  A glass envelope  My daughter Jane never dreamed of receiving a letter from a girl of her own age in Holland,last year we were travelling across the chanell and Jane put
a piece of paper with her name and adress on it into a bottle,she threw the bottle into the sea,she never thought of it again,but ten months later,she received a letter form a girl in Holland,both
girls write to each other
regularly now,however they have decided to use the post office,letters will cost a little more,but they will certainly travelled faster.  【课文翻译】  我的女儿简从未想过会接到荷兰一位同 龄姑娘的来信。去年,当我们横渡英吉利海峡时,简把写有她姓名和住址的一张纸条装进了一只瓶子,又将瓶子扔进了大海。 此后她就再没去想那只瓶子。但10个月以后,她收到了荷兰一位姑娘的来信。现在这两位姑娘定期通信了。然而她们还是决定利用邮局。这样会稍微多花点钱,但肯定是快得多了。  words:  dream v.做梦,梦想  dream - dreamed/dreamt   I dreamed a sweet dream.  I dreamed about of you last night.  梦到了某人:dream of sb  Kim dreamed of having a sports car.  梦想做某事:dream of doing   Kim dreamed that he had a sports car.  dream还可以接宾语从句  age n.年龄  at the age of eight  he is at the age of eight.  他八岁了。  she doesn't look her age at all.  她看起来非常年轻。  Lee is just my age.  a man of middle age  中年人  I have waited for ages.  我等了好久。  channel n.海峡  the English channel 英吉利海峡  it's my favourite channel . 这是我喜欢的频道。。  throw v.扔,抛  the boy threw the ball up and caught it again.  he threw himself onto the sofa.(表达动作的快速)  他猛然坐到沙发上。  jim threw on his coat.吉姆快速的穿上了衣服。  Kim threw him an angry look.指情绪上的变化  Kim 生气地看了他一眼。  课文及语法:  my daughter never dreamed of receiving a letter form a girl of her own age in Holland.  tony is a boy of my own age.  托尼是我一样大年龄的一个男孩。  we were travelling across the channel last year.  去年这个时候我们横渡了海峡。  travell across the counry 全国旅行  she put a piece of paper with her name and adress on it into a bottle.  think of 想起,考虑  he just thought of the movie I mentioned yesterday.  think over 仔细考虑  I will think over your suggesion.  我要好好考虑你的建议。  think about 想,思考  we are thinking about going to the seaside.  regularly 经常的,有规律的  write to each other 互相写信  cost v.花费,价钱为  cost--cost -cost  某物花了某人多少钱.  the meal cost us 50 dollars.  how much does the shirt cost?  这件衬衣的价格是多少?
  看看世界,必须学英语。我爱背单词软件 英语语言知识,正确观念,学习方法   
  lesson 23  listening  I had a letter from my sister yesterday,she lives in Nigerian,in her letter ,she said that she would come to England next year,if she comes,she will get surprise,we are now living a beautiful house in the country,work on it had begun before my sister left,the house was completed five months ago,in my letter ,I told her that she could stay with us,the house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden,it is a very morden house,so it looks strange to some people,it must be the only morden house in the district.  【课文翻译】  昨天我收到了姐姐的一封信,她住在尼日利亚。在信中她说她明年将到英国来。如果她来了,她会感到非常惊奇了。我们现在住在乡间的一栋漂亮的新住宅里。这栋房子在我姐姐离开之前就已动工了,是在5个月以前竣工的。我在信中告诉她,她可以和我们住在一起。这栋房子里有许多房间,还有一个漂亮的花园。它是一栋非常现代化的住宅,因此在有些人看来很古怪。它肯定是这个地区唯一的一栋现代化住宅。  words:  complete v.完成  complete the work = finish the work  complte adj.完整的  a complete story.  morden adj.现代的  strange adj.奇怪的  the morden building looks strange to some people.  district n. 地区  CBD= central business district   课文及语法讲解:  简单句:只含有一个动词或者描述一件事情。  主+谓  时态:一般现在时,一般过去时,一般将来时  一般现在时:do / does ()  一般过去时:did ()  一般将来时:will /shall do
am/is/are going to do ()  现在进行时:am/is/are doing(此时此刻正在发生的事)   过去进行时: was/were doing (过去的某一时刻正在发生的事)  将来进行时 will / shall be doing (将来的某一时刻正在发生的事)  现在完成时:have/has done (现在的之前发生的事)  过去完成时:had done (过去的过去发生的事)  过去将来时:would do / was/were going to do  (站在过去看将来)  语态:主动
被动  被动语态:be done 各司其职,be 负责时态,done 负责被动的动作。  情态动词   功用:1.表达情感态度,语气。  2.表推测、  must :1.强烈的语气,必须。2. 推测,表达肯定的推测 ,must be /do
  may 1.表达请求,允许 2.推测,语气不如must.  can
1.表能力。2.表请求,允许 3. 允许别人 4.推测,通常用于否定句中,can't be /do
  lesson 24  listening  If could be worse  I entered the hotel manager's office and sat down,I had just lost fifty pounds and I felt very upset,I left the money in my room,I said,and it's not there now,the manager was very sympathetic,but he could do nothing,everyone's losing
money these days,he said,he started to complain about this weaked world,  but it was interrupted by a knock at door,a girl came in put an evenlope on his desk,it contained fifty pounds,I found this outside geltman's room,she said,well I said to the manager,there is some honesty in the world.  【课文翻译】  我走进饭店经理的办公室,坐了下来。我刚刚丢了50英镑,感到非常烦恼。“我把钱放在房间里,”我说,“可现在没有了。”经理深表同情,但却无能为力。“现在大家都在丢钱,”他说。他开始抱怨起这个邪恶的世道来,却被一阵敲门声打断了。一个姑娘走了进来,把一个信封放在了他桌上。它里面装着50英镑。“这是我在这位先生的房门外捡到的,”她说。“是啊,”我对那位经理说,“这世界上还是有诚实可言的!”  new words:  manager n.经理  shop manager   hotel manager  upset adj.不安  he was upset by the nosie.  be upset by sth 什么东西使某人不安  he was upset by the news.  Mary was upset about her mother's words.  be upset about sth   sympathetic adj. 表示同情的  a sympathetic smile 同情的微笑  I Was sympathetic to him when he was sick.  当他生病的时候,我对他表示同情。  I was sympathetic towards him when he was sick.  complain v.抱怨   complain to sb .  Jane complained to the police about the noise.  he complained of the bad weather.  Tony complained that nobody had helped him.  wicked adj.很坏的,邪恶的  a wicked look 不怀好意的神情  it's wicked of him to say such things.  他非常邪恶的说了这些话。  contain v.包含,内装   the big box contains Mike's toys.  the book contains the information you need.  honesty n.诚实  in all honesty 坦白的说  in all honesty I can't agree with you.  课文及语法讲解:  it could be worst 可能更加的糟糕---没有变得更加糟糕 --译为:不幸中的万幸  I entered
(进入)=go into = come into  I had just lost 50 pounds and I felt very upset.  过去的过去:表示过去的两个动作发生前后顺序。  lose one's job 失业  you have nothing to do with it .  你与此事无干。  is there anything I can do for you?  我能为你做点什么吗?  he could do nothing .他无能为力。  everyone's losing money these days.  现在进行时表示动作的频繁。现在进行时与频度副词always constantly (不断地,时常地;时刻;常川;历来)连用,表示夸奖,埋怨,不满等感情。  he is always saying such nice words.  他总是说这些好听的话。  He is always coming late.  Nick is always doing well.  start to do sth = start doing sth   开始做某事  it started to snow.  it started to snowing.  complain about /of 抱怨某事  interrupt v.打断  be interrupted by 被什么打断  it was interrupted by a knock at the door.  它被一阵敲门声打断了。  someone is knocking at the door.  knock 作名词或动词都与at 介词连用。  well 感叹词  表达惊讶,宽慰,无可奈何。  well,here we are finally.  well,it can't be useful.
  lesson 25  listening  I arrived in London at last,the railway sation was big, black and dark,I did not know the way to the hotel,so I ask the porter,I not only spoke English very carefully,but very clearly as well,the porter however could understand me,I repeated my questions several times and at last he understood,he answered me but he spoke neither slowly nor clearly,I am a foreigner ,I said,then he spoke slowly,but I could not understand him,my teacher never spoke English like that,the porter and I looked at each other and smiled,then he said
something and I understood it ,you soon learn English,he said,I wonder,in England ,each person speaks different language,the English understand each other,but I don't understand them,do they speak English?  【课文翻译】  我终于到了伦敦。火车站很大,又黑又暗。我不知道去饭店的路该怎么走,于是向一个搬运工打听。我的英语讲得不但非常认真,而且咬字也非常清楚。然而搬运工却不明白我的话。我把问话重复了很多遍。他终于听懂了。他回答了,但他讲得既不慢也不清楚。“我是个外国人,”我说。于是他说得慢了,可我还是听不懂。我的老师从来不那样讲英语!我和搬运工相视一笑。接着,他说了点什么,这回我听懂了。“您会很快学会英语的!”他说。我感到奇怪。在英国,人们各自说着一种不同的语言。英国人之间相互听得懂,可我却不懂他们的话!他们说的是英语吗?  words :  railway station 地铁站  porter n.搬运工  several 几个  several times   several people  foreigner n.外国人  TOEFL = test of English as a foreign language  wonder v.感到奇怪  feel surprised   want to know   课文及语法:  把多个简单句连接成一句话。  I arrived in London.(强调到达..里面)  arrive at 小地点(强调到达某一地点)  arrive on the scene (到达现场,强调上面)  类似表达:live in // live at   at last   in the end   finaly  eventually   句子的分类(按结构划分)  1.简单句  2.并列句--连接词  3.复合句--  并列句:多个简单句,意义上没有主次之分,连接在一起。  连接词:并列连词--but(yet) and
  it is summer,but it is very cold.  but(yet)表转折  both
两者都  not only
but also 不但,,而且  not only
(as well)  or 选择关系  neither nor 即不...也不  I ran to the station but I missed the bus.  并列句中,相同的可以省略,余下的可以保持不变。  they walked into the room ,they sat down.  they walked into the room and sat down.  she is very beautiful .she is very smart.  she is very beautiful and very smart.  she is not only very beautiful but very smart as well.  he can not read. he can not write.  he can neither read nor write.  I not only spoke English very carefully but very clearly. as well/
  Mariachi music has been popular among Mexican-Americans in the United States for more than a century. It is especially popular in Texas and other states along the border with Mexico. There are now mariachi groups in all parts of the U.S. and in some European and Asian nations.  中文译文:  墨西哥音乐在美国的美籍墨西哥人中已流行了一个多世纪,在德克萨斯州及其他墨西哥边境州中尤甚。如今,在美国各地及一些欧洲和亚洲国家中,都有很多墨西哥街头乐队。  new words:  mariachi n.墨西哥街头乐队  texas [?teks?s] 得克萨斯州  especially [??sp???li, ??sp??-] adv.主要地,尤其地  border [?b?rd?] n.边,包边,边界  vt.沿.. 的边,环绕...  European [?j?r??pi?n] adj.欧洲的,n.欧洲人
  lesson 26  listening  The best critics  I am an art student and I paint a lot of pictures,many people pretend that they understand morden art,they always tell you what is the picture about.of course ,many pictures are not about anything,they are just pretty patterns,we like them in the same way that we like pretty curtain material ,I think that young children often appreciate morden pictures better than anyone else,they notice more,my sister is only seven,but she always tells me whether my pictures good or not,she came into my room yesterday,what are you doing?she asked.I am hanging this picture on the wall,I answered,it's a new one,do you like it?she looked at it criticaly
for a moment,it's all right,she said,but isn't it
upside down?I looked at it again,she was right,it was!  【课文翻译】  我是个学艺术的学生,画了很多画。有很多人装成很懂现代艺术的样子,总是告诉你一幅画的“意思”是什么。当然,有很多画是什么“意思”也没有的。它们就是些好看的图案,我们喜爱它们就像我们喜欢漂亮的窗帘布一样。我觉得小孩子们往往比任何人都更能欣赏现代绘画,他们观察到的东西更多。我的妹妹只有7岁,但她总能说出我的画是好还是坏。昨天她到我房里来了。  她问我:“你在干什么?”  我回答道:“我正往墙上贴画呢,这是一张全新的画,你喜欢它吗?”  她评论性地看了一会,说:“还不错,是不是画被挂反了呢?”  我又看了看,画确实是挂反了,她说对了。  words:  art n.艺术  art movie 艺术电影  a work of art 艺术品(work 作品)  modern art 现代艺术  critic n.评论家  music critic   paint v.画,漆  the little boy paints well.  paint a picture  paint a landcape   pretend v.假装  1.Tom pretend illness.(pretend +名词)  汤姆假装生病。  Tom pretended that he was ill.(pretend +宾语从句)  Tom pretended to be ill.(pretend to do)  Cathy pretended not to know me.  pattern n.图案  a checkered pattern 格子图案  the girl wears a dress with a pattern of flowers on it.  这个女孩穿了一条带有花的图案的长裙。  curtain n.窗帘,幕布  draw the curtain 拉开/拉上窗帘  a shower curtain |浴 帘  material n.材料、  building material   there is enough material for a dress.  collect material for an article   appreciate v.鉴赏  appreciate English poetry.欣赏英文诗歌  appreciate good wine 品尝美酒  appreciate oil paintings   notice v.注意到  I didn't notice him coming in .  notice sb doing / do sth  notice that --------  whether conj.是否  weather 天气  Tell me whether you agree with us or not.  I wondered whether to go or to stay.  hang v.悬挂  hang hung hung  hang the coat on the hook.  把大衣挂在钩子上。  hang the picture on the wall.  hang the windows with curtains.  critically adv.批评地  we should examine our work critically.  upside down 上下颠倒  the painting was hung upside down .  inside out 翻过来,里在外  he was wearing the shir inside out.  课文及语法讲解:  what a picture is about.  they always tell you that what a picture is about.  他们总是告诉你这个图片是关于什么的。  this movie is about youth.  they talked about the movie for a long time.  just pretty pattern 仅仅是些漂亮的图案而以  he is just a kid.  we like them in the same way that .....  in the same way that 就像....一样  Jill tried to
cook the fish in the same way that her mother did.  吉尔尽可能地把这条鱼做的和他母亲一样好。  else adj.其它的,别的  do you have anything else to say?  it's someone else's key .it's not
mine.  where else can we go?  whether or not   tell me whether I should accept the job or not.
  The organization that administers a widely-used college entrance test called the SAT will change the examination in 2016.The not-for-profit College Board announced that it no longer will test students on rarely used words.Students also will not be required to provide a written work called an "essay."  中文译文:  AT(学术能力评估测试)是一门广泛使用的大学入学考试,其主办方将于2016年对该考试进行改革。非营利性的美国大学委员会宣布SAT考试将不再对学生进行低频词汇的测试,写作部分中的“作文”也不再被强制要求。  new words:  organization [??rɡ?n??ze??n] 组织,机构  administer [?d?m?n?st?] vt.管理,治理  entrance
[??ntr?ns] n.入口,进口 vt.使出神  profit
['prɑ:f?t] n.收益,获益  required [r?'kwa??d]adj.必须的  provide [pr??va?d] vt.提供,供给,供应
  lesson27  listening  Late in the afternoon,the boys put up their tent in the middle of a field.as soon as this was done,they cooked the meal over the open fire.they were all hungry and food smelled good,after a wonderful meal,they told stories and sang songs by the campfire,but some time later,it began to rain,the boys felt tired,so they put out the fire and crept into their tent,their sleeping bags are warm and comfortable,so they all slept soundly,in the middle of night,two boys woke up and began shouting,the tent was full of water,they all leapt out of their sleeping bags and hurried outside,it was raining heavily and they found that a stream had formed in the field,the stream would its the way across the field and then flowed right under their tent.  new words:  tent n.帐蓬  put up / build up /sent up tent 搭起帐蓬  field n.田地,田野  smell v.闻起来 smell-smelled-smelled  smelt   感观动词  the food smelled good.  she smelled the meat to see if it was fresh.  wonderful adj.极好的  wonder n.奇迹  fabulous
excellent fantasitc terrfic profect (表达极好的,称赞的词)  campfire 营火  go camping 去露营  creep v.爬行  creep -crept -crept   sleep -slept -slept  keep - kept - kept  sweep -swept - swept  sleeping bag 睡袋  a swimming pool (现在分词=表功能)用来做什么的  a fishing boat 用来钓鱼的船  a packing case 包装的箱子  a waiting room 等待的房间(侯车室,侯机室..)  comfortable adj.舒适的。安逸的  uncomfortable 不舒服的  soundly adv 香甜地  soundly 状态良好的  sleep soundly 睡的香  be fast asleep 沉睡  leap v.跳跃  heavily adv 大量地  form v.形成/n.形式,表格  wind (wound-wound )v.蜿蜒  a snake wound round the wires.  right adv.正好  课文讲解及语法:  late in the afternoon 下午晚些时候  early in the morning
清早  late in the morning 上午晚些时候  in the middle of a field   in the centre of Australia  VS:in the centre of +地点  in the middle of +地点/过程/时间  as soon as 一...就  by 的用法小结:  1.方式,方法 by train  2.被谁
a clavichord was broken by me.  3.在旁边
by campfire 篝火旁  I will stand by you.我会站在旁边的。  some time 一段时间 VS sometime 某时  begin - began -begun   sing - sang - sung  ring- rang -rung  drink-drank -drunk  swim-swam -swum  begin to do = begin doing   sleep soundly =sleep well= sleep deeply 睡的香  wake woke waken /wake waked waked   begin doing sth = begin to do sth
  lesson 28\  listening  Jusber White is one of those rare people who beilives ancient myth.he has just bought a new house in the city,but ever since he moved in,he has had troubles with cars and their owners,when he rerurns home at night,he always find that someone has parked the car outside his gate,because of this,he has not been able to get his own car into his garage even once,Jusber white has put up a no parking signs outside his gate,but these have not had any effect.now he has put out an uglly stone hand over the gate,it is one of the uglliest this is
I have ever seen ,I asked him what it was,and he told me that it was Medusa the Gorgon,Jusber hopes she will turn cars and their owner to stone,but none of them has been turned to stone yet.  【课文翻译】  贾斯珀.怀特是少有的相信古代神话的人之一。他刚在城里买下一所新房子,但自从搬进去后,就和汽车及车主们发生了磨擦。当他夜里回到家时,总是发现有人把车停在他家大门外。为此,他甚至一次也没能把自己的车开进车库。贾斯珀曾把几块“禁止停车”的牌子挂在大门外边,但没有任何效果。现在他把一个丑陋的石雕头像放在了大门上边,这是我见过的最丑陋的头像之一。我问他那是什么?他告诉我那是蛇发女怪美杜莎。贾斯珀希望她把汽车和车主们都变成石头。但到目前为止还没有一个变成石头呢!  词汇:  rare adj.稀有的,罕见的  a rare bird 珍稀鸟类  pandas are rare today.当今大熊猫非常珍惜。  it's rare for sb to do sth.  it's rare to see such a thing.  很少能够见到这样的事情。  it's rare for him to go to the movies.  ancient. adj.古代的  ancient hostory 古代历史  ancient poem 古诗  ancient civilization 古代文明  Chinese ancient poem  myth n.神话故事  trouble n.麻烦  he has trouble with his teeth.  他的牙齿出毛病了。  the plan ran into trouble.  这个计划遇到了麻烦。  peter got into trouble when he climbed the mountain.  His new car gave a lot of trouble.(不可数名词)  if you can't get there on time,you will be in trouble.  如果你不能准时到那,你将会有麻烦。  effect n.结果,效果  The action movie has quite an effect on the little boy.  这个动作片对这个小男孩产生很大的影响。  have an effect on sb .  对某人产生了影响。  Does the medicine have any effect?  The new regulation came into effect last month.  上个月这个制度生效了。  the law is still in effect.  这个法律仍然是有效的。  be in effect 法律,制度有效。  课文讲解及语法:  Jesber White is one of those rare people who (充当主语)believes in ancient myth.(定语从句)  who 引导的定语从句, 当做主语时,应该与先行词(one)保证一样的性数。  one of +名词复数,代词复数(表示其中之一)  one of your classmates is going to meet you at the airport.  你好同学将要去机场接你。  believe in 依赖,信仰  believe in religion 信仰宗教。  I don't believe in that young man.  ever since 从那以后。  Ever since he met me ,he has changed completely.  自从他遇到了我,他完完全全地变了。  Amy went to America last year ,I have never seen her ever since.  have trouble with sb 与某人发生摩擦。  because of this.因为,由于(介词短语)+名词  because of
the rain,he didn't go out for a walk.  because it was raining ,he didn't go out for a walk.  be able to 与can 的词义相同。  be able to 具有各种时态的变化。而can 则只有过去式。could.  they have never been able to get together since graduation.
  put up 张贴,悬挂  put up a poster on the wall  but these have not had any effect.  have an effect on ...对..有效  what parents say or do will have an effect on children.  家长的言行,对孩子会产生影响。  It is one of ugliest faces that I have never seen.  he is the tallest man I have ever met.  it is one of the most exciting movies I have seen.  hope for sth 希望,期待某物  hope to do sth 希望做某事  sam hopes to win the game.  hope that +宾语从句  wish sb to do sth (hope sb to do sth 这个用法不存在)  what do you wish me to do ?  turn to/into 把..变成..  The witch(女巫) turned the prince into a frog.  定语从句专项讲解:  定语:修饰名词。形容词可以对名词修饰,充当定语。如:a young doctor  当句子充当定语修饰名词时,就构成了定语从句。  I have a friend who runs a restaurant.  先行词+关系词+定语从句  关系词的选用: 1.人/物/其它
2.关系词在句中做什么成份  一、当先行词指人的时候,关系词有三个who that whom ,它们的作用是做主语,宾语,表语。  jim is a college student who studies history.  关系词在从句中做主语,或宾语表语。  in the office sat a stranger whom I had never met before.  先行词在句中做宾语。我从来没有见过这样的一个人。  Frank is no longer a litte boy that he used to be.  先行词在从句中做表语,他曾经的样子。  Paul bought a car that(主) was made in France.  that's gift which (宾)I'm going to send to my parents.  our hometown is not the city that (表)it was.  当先词是物的时候,关系词是有that which that  the lady whose hair is blond is a famous singer.  please pass me the book whose cover is blue.  关系代词的用法:  1、在下情况中,先行词指物时,只能用that引导定语从句,而不能用which 引导。  先行词是all ,little much
more everything anything nothing 等代词。  Vicky told us all that had happened .  先行词前有the very (正好的,恰好的)the only ,the last 等修饰。  this is the only ticket that we can get.  这是唯一的一张我们能得到的票。  先行词前序数词形容词最高级修饰。  It's the most exciting movie that I have ever seen .  先行词前有only all any no 等修饰。  that man bought all the chocolate that was in th eshop.  主句是以疑问词which 开头的特殊疑问句、  which is the city that you want to visit ?  一般情况下that which whom 在定语从句中作宾语时可以省略。
  楼主加油啊,我把新一听写了一遍。
  lesson29  listening  Captain Fowcett has bought an unusuall taxi and has begun a new service,the taxi is a small swiss aeroplane called " Pilatus portor",this wonderful plane can carry seven passengers,the most surpring thing about it however,is that it can land anywhere,on snow ,water ,or even on a ploughd field,captain Fowcett's first passenger was a doctor,who flew from Birmingham to a lonely village in the welsh mountains,since then ,captain Fowcett has flown
passengers to many unusuall places,once he landed on a roof of block flats,and on another occcision,he landed on a deserted car park,captain Fowcett has just refused a strange request from a businessman ,the man wanted to fly to Rockall,a lonely island in the Atlantic ocean
,but Captain Fowcett did not take him,because the trip was too dangerous.  【课文翻译】  本.弗西特机长买了一辆不同寻常的出租汽车,并开始了一项新的业务。这辆“出租汽车”是一架小型瑞士飞机,叫“皮勒特斯.波特“号。这架奇妙的飞机可以载7名乘客。然而,最令人惊奇的是它能够在任何地方降落:雪地上,水面上,甚至刚耕过的田里。弗西特机长的第一名乘客是位医生,他从伯明翰飞往威尔士山区一个偏僻的村庄。从那时开始,弗西特机长已经载送乘客到过许多不寻常的地方。一次,他把飞机降落在了一栋公寓楼的屋顶上;还有一次,降落在了一个废弃的停车场上。弗西特机长刚刚拒绝了一位商人的奇怪要求。这个人想要飞往大西洋上的一个孤岛 -- 罗卡尔岛,弗西特机长之所以不送他去,是因为那段飞行太危险了。  词汇:  taxi n.出租汽车  cab n.美式,出租汽车  take a cab 搭出租汽车  flat n.公寓  apartment n.美式,公寓  house n.别墅  movie and film , soccer and football , subway and underground  land v.着陆  lonely adj.偏僻的,感到孤单的  I am lonely.  welsh adj.威尔士人的  wales n.威尔士  block n.一座大楼  a block of flats  a flat block   desert adj.废旧的,n, 沙漠  课文及语法讲解部分:  1.现在完成时复习:  2.过去分词做定语  Captain ben fawcett has bought an unusuall taxi and has begun a new service.  现在完成时:have/has +done  一、全部做完。  二、部分做完。  不管做完还是没有做完,关键找时间点,过去的之前这个时间点、是否强调动作的延续性,或者过去发生的事对现在造成了影响。  the taxi is a small swiss aeroplane called a "..."  called 被叫做。  a used car 二手车  wasted time 浪费时间  ploughed field 耕地  a deserted car park 废弃的停车场  过去分词做定语,做形容词、当比较短的时候可以放在名词前修饰,如果比较长的词组,或比较特殊的则放在名词后面做后置定语。  the most surpring thing ,,,however ,,is that it can land anywhere:snow , water or even on a ploughed field .  冒号的作用,表示后面的解释说明作用。  插入语/表语从句  表语从句与宾语从句的区别,宾语从句放在实义动词后面,而表语从句放在be动词后面。  captain fawcett's fist passenger was a doctor who flew from BMH to a loney village in the Atlantic ocean.定语从句  he has lived in Beijing since 1999.  he has lived in Beijing for ten years.  he has lived in Beijing since he was ten years old.  since +时间点,for+时间段 , since + 一个过去式的句子。  since then 直到现在  a block of flats /公寓楼的房顶  once .... and another occasion 一次,,,另一次  a deserted car park 一个被废弃的停车场。(过去分词做定语)  the man wanted to fly to Rockall ,a lonely island in the Atlantic ocean.(起到了解释说明前面的Rockall ,做同位语)  but ... because ..之所以, 是因为
  希望和大家多交流英语学习,我也有一些方法和大家分享哦!!!~~  我的博客: 【2013英语培训机构排名】  .cn/s/blog_e89aebf70101qdlp.html
  哥,你牛  
  @我很色色 224楼
01:36:51  哥,你牛  -----------------------------  thanks .
18:19:54  希望和大家多交流英语学习,我也有一些方法和大家分享哦!!!~~  我的博客: 【2013英语培训机构排名】  .cn/s/blog_e89aebf70101qdlp.html  -----------------------------  welcome
  希望和大家多交流英语学习,我也有一些方法和大家分享哦!!!~~  我的博客: 【2013英语培训机构排名】  .cn/s/blog_e89aebf70101qdlp.html
  listening  lesson 30  wayle is a small river that cuts across the park near my home,
  I like sitting by the wayle on fine afternoons,it was warm last sunday,so I went and sat on the river bank as usual,some children were playing games on the bank and there were some people rowing on the river,suddenly ,one of the children kicked the ball very hard and it went towards the passing boat,some people on the bank called out the man in the boat,but he did not hear them,the ball struk him so hard that he nearly fell in to the water,I turned to looked at the children,but they weren't any in sight,they had all run away,the man lagughed and realized what had happened,he called out to the children and threw the ball back to the bank.  词汇:  polo n.水球  water polo 水球  cut v.穿过,  cut - cut -cut  Grandpa usually cuts across the park on his way home.  the road cuts through the forest.  row v.划船  we rowed the boat across the river.  kick v 踢  the boy kicked the ball into the lake.  towards prep.朝,,向  walk towards the entrance.  look out towards the sea  sally turned her back towards him.  nearly adv几乎  it's nearly midnight.现在几乎快午夜了。  they nearly won the game.  他们几乎赢得了比赛。  Bob is nearly late for the meeting.  sight n.眼界,视域  the plane is still in sight.  这个飞机还能看得见。(在视线之内)  the mountain is out of sight.  这座山已经看不见了。(视线之外)  they fell in love at first sight.  一见钟情。  I laughed at the sight of the clown.  我一看到小丑就笑了起来。  课文讲解:  the wayle is a small river that cuts across the park near my home.  (定语从句)  cut across 走捷径,抄近道  I can get there earlier if I cut across the field.  如果我抄近道,我可以早点到那。  like doing 经常,习惯性的  dave likes drinking coffee.  dave likes to drink some tea now.  like to do (具体的某一次)  on fine afternoons.  in the afternoon.  如果在。morning.。night前有修饰词,前面就用on.  on a sunny morning.  on a rainy night.  on sundays Nick gets up early as usual.  a passing plane   call out to 对某人大声喊叫  ryan called out his friend's name in the street.  fall fell fallen 跌落  the movie is so great that I want to watch it again.  Alan was so tired that he fell asleep instanly.  Fred moved so quietly that on one noticed him.  so +adj./adv that 如此...以至于  there is no star in sight.  the car is soon out of sight.
  lesson 31  yesterday afternoon
Frank Hawkins was telling me about his experences as a young man .before he retired Frank was the head of of large business company,but as a boy ,he used to work in a small shop,it was his job to repaired bicycles,and at that time
he used to work for fourteen hours a day,he saved money for
years and 1958 he bought a small workshop of his own,in his twenties he used to make spare parts for areoplanes,at that time,he had two helpers,in a few years the small workshop had become a large factory which employed seven hundred and twenty eight people.Frank smiled when remembered his hard earlier years and a long road to success.he was stil smiling when the e door opened and his wife came in.she wanted
repaire their grandson's bicycle.  词汇 :  success n.成功  sucessful adj.成功的  successfully adv.成功地  succeed v.成功  succeed in sth /doing sth  bicycle n.自行车  bi-cycle   tricycle 三轮车  recyclable adj.循环的  save v.积攒  save money for the rainy days .  提前作准备。  save time 节约时间  save the game 保存游戏  savings n.积蓄  employ v.雇佣  employment n.就业  unemployment n.失业  unemployment rate 失业率  课文及语法:  过去进行时。  Frank was telling me about his experiences as a young man.  before he retired Frank was the head of a large business company.  used to do 过去常常做某事  典型的一般过去时  I used to drink a lot of coffee.  we used to live in the countryside.  people used to be happy when they were young.  it was his job to repair bicycle.  it 做为形式主语,,代指to repair bicycles.  it is my dream to travell around the world.  环游世界是我的梦想。  it is very important to learn English well.  it is necessary to think about the future.  it is my honnor to be here.  used to work for 14 hours.  he saved the money for years and in 1958 he bought a small workshop of his own.  of his own (表专属某人的)  a small workshop of his own.  前后都修饰限定名词。  a new car of his own.  in his twenties   in my fifties  in a few years the small workshop had become a large factory which employed 728 people.
  lesson 32  listening  People are not so honest as they once were,the temptation to steal is greater than ever before,especially in large shops,a detecive recently watched the
well dressed woman who always went into
a large store on Monday mornings,on Monday there were a fewer people in a the shop than usual,and the woman came in ,so it was easier for the detecive to watch her,the woman first bought a few small artciles,after a little time,she chose one of the most expensive dresses in the shop,and handed it to an assistant who wraped it for her as quickly as possible,then the woman simply took the parcel and walked out of the shop without paying,when she was arrasted ,the detecive found out that the shop assistant was her daughter,the girl gave
her mother a free dress once a week.  【课文翻译】  人们不再像以前那样诚实了。偷窃的诱惑力比以往任何时候都更强烈 -- 特别是在大的商店里。一名侦探最近注意上了一位穿着讲究的妇女,她总是在星期一上午进入一家大商场。有一个星期一,当这位妇女走进这家商场时,里面的人比往常少,因此,侦探比较容易监视她。这位妇女先是买了几样小商品。过了一会儿,她又选了商场里最昂贵的一件衣服,把它递给了售货员。那售货员以最快的速度为她包好了衣服。然后,那妇女拿过包就走出了商场,根本没有付钱。她被逮捕后。侦探发现原来那售货员是她的女儿。那姑娘每星期“送”她母亲一件免费的衣服!  词汇:  once adv.曾经,以往  he cleans his room once a week.(一次,表频率)  I met the president once.(曾经)我曾经遇到过总统。  they left the building at once.相当于immediately  他们立刻就离开这幛楼。  read word once more.  把单词再读一次。  once in a while I eat out.  偶尔我出去吃。  temptation n.诱惑  tempt v.引诱,诱惑  I'm always tempted by the delicious -looking food.  I can't resist the temptation to live in Paris.  我抵抗不了住在巴黎的诱惑。  the toy is a strong temptation on the kid.  强烈的诱惑  article n 物品,东西  an article on business 文章  an article of clothing
一件衣服  an article of furniture 一件家俱  articles of clothing 衣服  wrap v.包裹  wrap up the parcel 打包  wrap the present in paper.  用纸把礼物包起来  sam wrapped himself up in a coat.  山姆穿上大衣,把自己裹的严严实实。  unwrap v.打开,解开。  unwarp the christmas present. 把圣诞礼物拆开。  simply adv.仅仅,只是  相当于just   it's simply a matter of time.  he's simply a child.  arrest v.逮捕  arrest a thief  that young man was arrested for theft.  课文及语法:  people are not so honest as they once were.  not so ...as...  否定的比较--不像以前那样  tony is not as patient as he used to be.  托尼不像以前那样有耐心了。  Nick plays piano as well as his sister does.  Vicky has read as many novels as Jim.  比较状语从句,从句中和主句相同的部分可以省略。  the temptation to steal is greater than ever before ...  the tempation to ...什么的诱惑 常常在句做定语。  a well-dressed woman 穿着考究的女士  well-加动词过去分词 构成复合形容词。  a well-educated young man 受过良好教育的年轻人  a well-known actor 很有名的男演员。  on Monday mornings 周一早晨不止一次  on a friday morning   on sunday afternoons   there were fewer people in the shop than usual.  than usual 比平常  Jane left eariler than usual.  choose --chose - chosen   one of +adj最高级  hand sth to sb 把某物交给某人  I handed the key to him.  hand in 提交  hand in the papers.提交试卷  hand out 分发  hand out the presents to everyone 把礼物分发给每一个人  as..as possible 尽可能  read the passage as carefully as possible.  尽可能仔细的读这段话。  Zac tries to be as patient as possible when he answers.  simply 只是,仅仅  once twice three times ....  一次
三次...  比较状语从句:  1.as -adj.or adv.-as  the movie is as boring as you think.  这部电影和你想像中的一样无聊。  2.not as/so --as   the movie is not so boring as you think.  这部电影不是你相像的那么无聊。  3.than..  the car runs much faster than expect.  这部车比我想象中跑的快。  4.the more ...the more ...  the more you study ,the more you know.  你学的越多,你就知道的超多。  Do you think maths is __than English?  more difficult   Listening is just as ___as speaking in language learning.  important.  which colour do you like__,blue or green?  blue.  better.  lee came to Beijing in 2005,he has been here __than you.  longer
  lesson 35  listening  Roy Trenton used to drive a taxi,a short while ago,however,he became a bus driver and he has not regreted it,he is finding his new work far more exciting,when he was driving a long Catford street recently,he saw two theifves rush out of a shop and run towards a waiting car,one of them was carrying a bag full of money,Roy acted quickly and drove the bus streight at the theifives,the one with the money got a such fright that he dropped the bag,as the theives were trying to get away in their car,Roy drove his bus into back of it,while the battered car was moving away ,Roy stopped the bus and telephoned the police,the theives' car was badly damaged and easy to recognize,shortly afterwards,the polic stopped the car and both of men were arrested.  【课文翻译】  罗伊.特雷顿原是开出租汽车的,然而就在前不久,他开上了公共汽车,也并不为此而感到后悔。他发觉自己的新工作令人兴奋得多。最近,当他正开车在凯特福德街上行驶时,看到有两个小偷从一家商店里冲出来,奔向等在那里的一辆汽车,其中一个提着一只装满钞票的提包。罗伊行动迅速,开车直冲窃贼而去。拿钱的那个小偷吓得把提包都扔了。当那两个小偷企图乘车逃跑时,罗伊驾驶他的公共汽车撞在了那辆车的后尾上。当那辆被撞坏的车开走后,罗伊停下车,给警察挂了电话。小偷的车损坏严重,很容易辨认。没过多久,警察就截住了那辆车,两个小偷都被抓住了。  words:  while n.一段时间  a short while ago   for a while   while conj.当...时候  some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield.  regret v.后悔  regret -regretted --regretted   regret sth  far adj.非常  rush v.冲  act v.迅速 act quickly  straight adv.径直  drive straight at ...  run straight at ...  straight hair   fright n.害怕  get a fright 感到害怕了  frighten v.惊吓,害怕  batter v.撞击  battered adj.撞坏的  shortly afterwards 不久之后。  课文及语法讲解:  Roy used to drive a taxi.  过去常常做某事。  used to do sth 一般过去时  a short while ago, however ,he became a bus driver,and he has not regretted it.  he is finding his new work far more exciting.  far 修饰比较级,特指变化幅度较大。表程度。  little ,even, such , much ,...都可以修饰比较极。  letters will cost a little more.  see sb do sth ..看见某人做某事  see sb doing sth 看见某人正做某事  one of them was carrying a bag full of money.  the one with the money got such a fright that he dropped the bag.  such ..that ..如此..以至于../太....所以....加名词。  that 后面表达结果,引导结果状语从句。  it is such an interesting story that I want to share it.  so..that..  加形容词或副词、  the story is so interesting that I want to share with you.  the bos is so heavy that I can't carry it.\\  she worked so hard that won the prize.  I am so tired that I want to sleep for an entire day.  the thieves ran away so quickly that I didn't have time to call the police.  as the thieves were trying to get away in their car.  as while when   as while 都需要加上一个延续性动词。往往是进行时态。  when 什么样的动词都可以加。
  lesson 34  listening  Dan Rabinson has been worried all a week,last Tuesday he received a letter from the local police,in the letter ,he was asked to call at the station,Dan wondered why he was wanted by the police,but he went to the station yesterday and now he is not worried about anymore,at the station,he was told by a smiling policeman that his bicycle had been found,five days ago,the policeman told him,the bicycle was picked up in a small villiage four hundred miles away,it is known being sent to his home by train,Dan was most surprised when he heared the news,he was aumused too,because he never expected the bicycle to be found,it was stolen twenty years ago when Dan was a boy of fifteen.  【课文翻译】  丹.鲁宾逊焦虑了整整一个星期。上星期二他收到当地警察局的一封信,要他到警察局去一趟。丹奇怪警察为什么找他,但昨天还是去了,结果他一再担心了。在警察局里,一位面带笑容的警察告诉他,他的自行车找到了。那位警察对他说,那辆自行车是5天前在400英里外的一个小村里发现的,现在正用火车给他运回家来。丹听到这个消息后,惊奇万分,但又感到非常好笑,因为他从未指望那辆自行车还能找到。这是20年前丹还是一个15岁的孩子时被人偷走的!  words:  station n.警局  a fire station 消防站  a train station 火车站  most adv.相当,非常  it's a most funny story.  most +the +adj.最高级---最  it's most kind of you to meet me at the airport.  课文及语法:  be worried about sth   对什么担心  Mr Jhson is worried about his health.  Ben has been worried about all week.  local adj.当地的,本地的  local time   local calls   local dish  local news  in the letter he was asked to call at the station.  在信中,他被要求到警局一趟。  call at 拜访  call at a neighbour's house.  call at Mr Johnson's office.  Dan wondered why he was wanted by the police.宾语从句  I wondered why Hellen was so upset.  Tim wondered where he would spent his holiday.  want v.通缉,需要(某人)想要(和某人见面,交谈)  he is a wanted man .他是一个被通缉的人。  you are wanted on the phone.  you are wanted in the manager's office.  he is not worried anymore.  not ..anymore/ not any longer / no longer 不再  he will not work for that company any longer.  he was told by a smilling policeman.  a running boy   a flying bird  the policeman told him that five days ago the bicycle was picked up in a small village.  pick up 偶然获得  it is now being sent ....  现在进行时的被动语态。  be being done.  it is being repaired by a friend of my father's.  the shoe is being mended by paul.  dan was most surprised= dan was very surprised.  amused adj.开心的,被逗乐的  Ryle was amused at the joke.  be amused at sth.被什么逗乐了  Daisy is girl of sixteen.  被动语态:  .
  lesson 37  listening  The Olympic Games will be held in our country in four years' time,as a great many people will be visiting the country,the government will be building new hotels,and inmmense stadium and new Olympic standerd swimming pool,they also will be building a new road and special railway line,the games will be held just outside the captial and the whole area will be called Olympic city,workers will have completed the new roads by the end of this year,by the end of next year,they will have finished work on new stadium ,the fantanstic morden building have been designed by Kurt Gunter,everybody will be watching anxiously as the new buildings go up,we are all very excited and are looing forward to the Olympic games,because they have never been held before in this country.  【课文翻译】  4年以后,奥林匹克运动会将在我们国家举行。由于将有大批的人到我们国家来,所以政府准备建造一些新的饭店、一个大型体育场和一个新的奥运会标准游泳池。他们还将修筑一些新的道路和一条铁路专线。奥运会就在首都市郊举办,整个地区将被称作“奥林匹克城”。工人们将在今年年底前把新路铺好;到明年年底,他们将把新体育场建成。这些巨大的现代化建筑是由库尔特.冈特设计的。大家都将急切地注视着新建筑的建成。我们都非常激动,盼望着奥运会的到来,因为在这个国家里还从未举办过奥运会。  new words:  Olympic adj.奥林匹克的  government n.政府  immense adj,巨大的  fantastic adj.巨大的--fantasy n.幻想  big large huge vast
titanic   stadium n.体育场  standard adj.标准的  captail 大写,首都,资本,资金。  design v.设计  课文及语法:  the olympic games will be held in our country in four years' time.  一般将来时的被动语态。  in+时段=常常用在将来时,表示一段时间之后  as a great many people will be visiting the country .  the government will be building....  将来进行时两种功用:1.将来某个时候正在发生的事。2.将来肯定会发生的事。  by the end of this year.  by +时间--表示截止到...时间之前。  by 的用法小结:  by 附近  by car 乘坐  by +人 被  by +时间
常用在现在完成时,过去完成时,将来完成时。  workers will have completed the new roads by the end of this year.  将来完成时:will have done  shall have done 当主语是第一人称时。  用法:站在将来之前发生的事。  by the end of next year,they will have finished work on the ...  by February next year,I shall have been here on this job for five years.  完成时:阶段性总结。
  lesson 38  Everything except the weather  My old friend Harrison had lived in the Mediterranean many years before he returned to England,he had often dreamed of retiring in England and had planed to settle down in the country,he had no sooner returned then he bought a house and went to live there,almost immediately he began to complain about the weather,for even though it was still summer,it rained countinualy and it was often
bitterly cold,after so many years of sunshine Harrison got a shock,he acted as if he had never lived in England before,in the end ,it was more than he could bear,he had hardly had time to settle down when he sold the house and left the country,the dream he had had for so many years and ended there,Harrison had thought of everything except the weather.  【课文翻译】  我的老朋友哈里森在回到英国以前曾多年居住在地中海地区。过去他常幻想退休后到英国,并计划在乡间安顿下来。他刚一回到英国便买下了一幢房子住了进去。但紧接着他就开始抱怨那里的天气了。因为即使那时仍为夏季,但雨总是下个不停,而且常常冷得厉害。在阳光下生活了那么多年的哈里森对此感到惊奇。他的举动就好像他从未在英国生活过一样。最后,他再也忍受不住,还没等安顿下来就卖掉了房子,离开了这个国家。他多年来的幻想从此破灭。哈里森把每件事情都考虑到了,唯独没想到天气。  new words:  except prep.除了..之外。  they are all here except Cathy.  No one except me knew about the plan.  except for Bob ,everyone has sent Vicky a present.  complain v 抱怨  complain to sb about sth  complain to sb of sth   we complained to the manager about the food.  we complained to the manager of the food.  向某人抱怨。。。。  complain that///引导宾语从句。  we complained to the manager that the food had gone bad.  我们向经理抱怨,食物早就变质了。  continualy adv.不断地  I explained to him coutinualy .  我不停地向他解释。  the dog coutinualy chased its tail for fun.  这条狗不停地追逐它的尾巴取乐。  bitterly adv.刺骨地  bitter adj.苦的,严寒的  black coffee tastes bitter.  黑咖啡尝起来很苦。  bitter wind 寒风  it was bitterly cold that day.  sunshine n 阳光  you are my sunshine.  set our in the warm sunshine.  外出晒太阳  课文及语法:  he had lived in ...for many years before he returned he England.  过去完成时。(两件发生在过去的事情,为了厘清靠后顺序,就用过去完成时来表达,过去的过去)  dream of 梦想,幻想,向往  dream of doing sth   the little girl dreamed of living in the fairyland.  settle down 定居,安顿  Paul plans to settle down in a small town.  Tony will settle down after he gets married/  he had no sooner returned than he bought a house.  no sooner
than .. 一..就..  相当于as soon as   I had no sooner opened the door than the phone rang.  倒装::no sooner +助动词+主语+动词  no sooner had he returned than he bought a house and went to live there.  no sooner had I opened the door than the phone rang.  我一开门电话就响了。  complain about sth 抱怨...  for 做连词,作为上文的补充性说明,不可以放在句首。  even though 即使,虽然,引导让步状语从句。  even though they lost the game ,they wouldn't lose heart.  即使他们输掉了比赛,他们仍旧不会失去信心。  get a shock 感到吃惊  as if 好像,仿佛,,,引导方式状语从句.  he acted as if he had never lived in England before.(虚拟语气)  Lee talked about Paris as if he had been there before.  he behaved as if he had owned this house.  in the end 最终  more than 超出了,,,  I love you more than I can say  what he said is more than I can understand.  he had hardly had time to settle down when he sold the house.  hardly ...when ...还没来得及,就...  主句用过去完成时,从句用一过去时。引导时间状语从句。  I had hardly taken my seat in the theater when the play began.  我还没来得及坐下,这个剧就开始了。  倒装:hardly +助动词+主+动词  hardly had he had time to settle down when he sold the house.  hardly had I taken my seat in the theater when the play began.  the dream he had had for so many years (定语从句)ended there.他多年的梦想就在这破灭了。
  lesson 39  Why did Mr. Gilbert telephone Dr. Millington?  While John Gilbert was in hospital, he asked his doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful, but the doctor refused to do so. The following day, the patient asked for a bedside telephone. When he was alone, he telephoned the hospital exchange and asked for Doctor Millington. When the doctor answered the phone, Mr. Gilbert said he was inquiring about a certain patient, a Mr. John Gilbert. He asked if Mr. Gilbert's operation had been successful and the doctor told him that it had been. He then asked when Mr. Gilbert would be allowed to go home and the doctor told him that he would have to stay in hosptial for another two weeks. Then Dr. Millington asked the caller if he was a relative of the patient. 'No,' the patient answered, 'I am Mr. John Gilbert.'  【课文翻译】  当约翰.吉尔伯特住院的时候,他问医生他的手术是否成功,但医生拒绝告诉他。第二天,这位病人要了一部床头电话。当房里只剩他一个人时,他挂通了医院的交换台,要求与米灵顿医生讲话。当这位医生接过电话时,吉尔伯特先生说他想询问一个病人的情况,是一位名叫约翰.吉尔伯特的先生。他问吉尔伯特先生的手术中否成功,医生告诉他手术很成功。然后他又问吉尔伯特先生什么时候可以回家,医生说他在医院还必须再住上两个星期。之后,米灵顿医生问打电话的人是否是病人的亲属。“不是,”病人回答说,“我就是约翰.吉尔伯特先生。”  new words:  operation n.手术  have an operation 做手术  operation n.操作,经营,运转。  business operation 商业活动  operation n.行动  military operation 军事行动  rescue operation 营救行动  successful adj.成功的  successfully adv.成功地  success n. 成功  succeed v.成功  we will succeed in learning English.  on the following day = on the next day = on the coming day  patient n.病人  patient adj.耐心的  patiently adv.耐心地  以p 开头的表否定,用im   impatient adj.不耐心的  alone adj.独自的  lonely adj.偏僻的,人迹罕至的,孤单寂寞的  the old lady lived alone so she felt lonely.  leave me alone.让我一个呆会儿  exchange n.交换  an exchange student 交换生  relation n.亲戚,亲属  relate 亲属  课文及语法:  直接引语变间接引语  他说:‘我是老师“  他说他是老师。  he says ,"I am a teacher."  he says he is a teacher.  引号中的疑问句,特殊疑问句变陈述语序。  宾语从句:句子做宾语成分。  1.he will help us .  we know he will help us.  2.what did you say?  we know what you said.  3.Is she coming here?  we know if/whether she is coming here.  Mr Gilbert said he was inpuiring a certain patient.  he then asked when Mr Gilbert would be allowed to go home.  he asked whether his operation had been successful.  转换人称,时态,代词或状语}

我要回帖

更多关于 she吧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信