我叫我的朋友很少

活跃度是记录该律师7天内的咨询回复情况好评率:0%近期帮助过:3人从业年限:0 年律师所在地:陕西-西安擅长领域:刑事辩护婚姻家庭交通事故债务债权法律顾问(电话咨询请说明来自华律网)
华律网版权所有& 增值电信业务经营许可证:川B2- 蜀ICP备号谁有一篇英语作文叫我的朋友?
谁有一篇英语作文叫我的朋友?
老师出的作文真难
不区分大小写匿名
1 我的朋友(My friend)
  I have a friend. Her name’s Xuke. She has two black eyes, her hair is not so long, she’s not tall and not short. She is a teacher. She likes many colors, such as white, pink, purple, blue, yellow and so on..
  And she also likes pets very much. She has a lovely little dog, its name’s Janny. It has white hair and always smile to me.
  She likes to read books and listen to the music, sometimes we go to the park on Sunday, and have a walk together.
  She is a happy girl, she likes me, I like her, too. We are happy.
2 My friends
I have a very good, she is called Anna, 16 years old this year, lived in 69Park Road London, from very close to my home so I often play.
She is very like the English, often take part in the English game for the Chinese, she is very fond of, in this respect also, under a lot of effort, but not the outcome of wishful neighbor.
She likes watching television, especially with regard to programs in English and Chinese. In addition, she also likes to play basketball, from her can be seen on the tall, she is very high which is her ultimate goal of playing basketball.
My Friend(我的朋友)
Zhang Dong is my best friend. He entered our class last semester. He is a boy. Both of us are good at English, so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. After school, we often play football together on the playground. He runs so fast that I can not catch up with him. He is an excellent student. He not only gets good marks in all subjects but also is very kind and modest. He loves popular songs and also classical music.There are three people in his family and he is the only child. His father is a doctor and his mother is a Beijing Opera actress. Though Zhang Dong's family is wealthy, he is usually simply dressed. He has a dream which is to be a lawyer.Such is my friend, a clever and kind boy. He is highly praised by the teachers and students.
My FriendI have many good friends,Lily is one of the best.We play together since we two were very young. She is such a pretty girl that when people meet her,they always pat her little head and say,&Oh,how lovely!&Lily is also very brave.I remember one evening two weeks ago,mom sent me to buy some salt and sugar downstair.When I was back on the darksome stairway,I suddenly saw a black shadow behind me,was that a ghost?I was so frightened that I cried &God!&At that very moment,Lily come,she rush at the shadow and shouted to it loudly till it disappeared,then we ran home safely... Maybe you have already get it,yes,Lily is my dog,--my best friend,I love her. 我有许多朋友,莉莉就是我最要好的朋友之一。我们很小的时候就在一起玩了,她是个很漂亮的女孩子,人们见到她都忍不住拍拍她的小脑袋说,多可爱啊!她还非常的勇敢,我记得两周前的一个晚上,妈妈让我去楼下买点盐和糖,回来的时候,走在阴暗的楼梯间,我突然发现身后有个黑影,不会是鬼吧?我害怕地叫出声来,“天啊!”正在这时,莉莉来了,她朝那个黑影奔过去,还大喊大叫,直到它消失,后来我们都平安到了家。也许你已经猜到了,不错,莉莉就是我的一只小狗,——我的好朋友,我喜欢她。
This is my friend, I like this friend!
_ _ _is my best friend. She is a very pretty girl. She is medium build and medium height. She has two beutiful big eyes. Her nose is a little small. Also her mouth is very small. She has a round face. And her ears and chin are very cute. She has long beautiful black hair. She studies very well. And she is very good at English. She often helps me with my English. She is very kind to others. She is always ready to help others. Everyone in our school likes her very much. What do you think of her?
My friend is a boy.我的朋友是一个男孩He is very tall and handsome.他很高并且很帅气He likes singing ,dancing and lots of sport.他喜欢唱歌,跳舞和许多的运动He has a sister and a brother.他有一个姐姐和一个哥哥He always play football with his classmates and they always enjoy themself.他总是和他的同班同学踢足球,他们总是玩的很开心He also is very helpful and polite.他也是非常乐于助人,礼貌的。
A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.So I have many friends.But Tom is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.朋友是能让您感到温暖的人,当您是沮丧的时候。因此我有许多朋友。但是Tom是我的最好的朋友。他和我年龄一样。他比我高。篮球是他喜爱的体育。我们是在同班。他善于学习。因此他的成绩是非常好。我们从彼此学习并且互相帮助。如果我有麻烦,他将帮助我。如果他有,我也会帮助他。 我希望我们的友谊永远持续下去。
My friendI have a lot of friends, but I have only a few good friends. One of them is my best friend. We are both twelve years old. He is fat and tall. He likes to eat oranges and meat. He is very straight and generous. We always help each other. He is a nice boy and his math is very good. He likes to play football and basketball. I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him. He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions. We usually play together after school in the afternoon. He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up. After all we get a long well. But sometimes we fight each other. His goal is to be a math teacher. He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan. But we are good friends.
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·~留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导英文翻译: 我的朋友,最近还好吗?我叫叶微,来自江西吉安。现在在江西外语外贸读书。听到这个校名你肯定会觉得我的英语不错,其实...我英语很烂。英语对我来说太难了,我是学会计的。嘿嘿 我呢,是一个活泼好动女孩子。普普通通的。我的业余时间吧。喜欢听听歌看看电视还有画画。购物,打羽毛球
英文翻译: 我的朋友,最近还好吗?我叫叶微,来自江西吉安。现在在江西外语外贸读书。听到这个校名你肯定会觉得我的英语不错,其实...我英语很烂。英语对我来说太难了,我是学会计的。嘿嘿 我呢,是一个活泼好动女孩子。普普通通的。我的业余时间吧。喜欢听听歌看看电视还有画画。购物,打羽毛球
不区分大小写匿名
My friend ,recent
ever been?
My name is yewei,l
jiangxi foreign language
trade. Hear the name you will think my English is quite good. In fact,My English is very rotten.到其实我英语很烂这,打不了那么多字,分两次发
English is the most difficult thing for me, I learn accounting, hey hey, I am a live wave and active girl, I like to listen to songs in my spare time, watching movies and drawing, and shopping, play badminton 希望能帮到你,请采纳
来沪江吧,一个很好地学英语的网站,自从我来到沪江,我就特别喜欢学英语了,现在口语进步也很大哟~我的沪江ID是 王源帅 等你一起加入哟~可以从参加慢速美音模仿秀起步~很好地节目,而且免费的。
Dear Friend,& & How are you doing? My name is Yewei, who is from Ji'an, Jiangxi Province. I am a student of Jiangxi Foreign Trade and Language College. Maybe you think that i could speak English well because of the college name. Actually i only can speak English a little right now, because i am a student of accounting major. I am very common but lively girl. My hobbies are drawing, shopping and playing badminton in my spare time. &
最后一句 My hobbies are listening music, watching T.V.. drawing, shopping and playing badminton.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家今天我叫我的朋友去问他是不是喜欢我 我的朋友告诉我 他说 考虑 ,有时候不喜欢有时候讨厌有时候喜_百度知道
今天我叫我的朋友去问他是不是喜欢我 我的朋友告诉我 他说 考虑 ,有时候不喜欢有时候讨厌有时候喜
今天我叫我的朋友去问他是不是喜欢我我的朋友告诉我 他说 考虑 ,有时候不喜欢有时候讨厌有时候喜欢我听了后觉得很伤心 就说 我放弃他了 ,我找另一个吧 我还该继续喜欢吗?还是没机会了?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
这说明他的内心很纠结,你要给他表明心意,他会接受你的
该如何表面啊 - - 我真的很害羞 万一做出些他不喜欢的事 他对我的印象更讨厌
当只有你们两个的时候再说啊,这个时候他也不会尴尬啊,说的时候不要太明显,他能懂你的意思就行了
亲,我的回答你满意吗?给个好评吧,或者你可以继续问我哦
按这样说你还是有机会的啦,给点信心自己吧
为什么不自己去问呢?要是你朋友也喜欢他咋办呐
我朋友是男的 - - 不可以啊 自己问很丢脸 而且他也不会说实话的
我已经证实我朋友没说骗话
那他为什么不给你说实话呢,爱一个人爱就是爱,不爱就是不爱,你是怕你自己问被拒是吗?
我怕会被拒绝 …
爱就大胆讲出来,被拒,不掉面,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的朋友很少 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信