英语 中考英语书面表达达 高手进!!!

英语高手进、英语作文,很急的!(在线等、)假如你是Peter,今天拿到了成绩报告单,英语成绩很不理想,你决定好好学习,可是在英语学习方法上有些困惑、为此请你向英语老师Mr Wang寻求帮助,希_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语高手进、英语作文,很急的!(在线等、)假如你是Peter,今天拿到了成绩报告单,英语成绩很不理想,你决定好好学习,可是在英语学习方法上有些困惑、为此请你向英语老师Mr Wang寻求帮助,希
英语高手进、英语作文,很急的!(在线等、)假如你是Peter,今天拿到了成绩报告单,英语成绩很不理想,你决定好好学习,可是在英语学习方法上有些困惑、为此请你向英语老师Mr Wang寻求帮助,希望得到建议来提高你的英语成绩1.可能会用到的单词或短语improve 提高
look forward to doing sth渴望做某事2.60~80个词十分感谢、
Hello,Mr Wang. I got my grade report and know my English is very poor.I do want to improve my English and have tried in many ways but I have not much progress so I was very worried about it .I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice on how to learn English. I am looking forward to your reply.英语高手!进来帮帮忙!写篇书面表达._百度知道
英语高手!进来帮帮忙!写篇书面表达.
不写成英文的也成.Where is he from,and so on)7?(a man in wheelchair)2?(the USA)3?(to realize his dream)4?8.What was his dream,the Temple of 6.Where has he been in Beijing?麻烦写篇作文?(to travel around the world)5.Why did he come to china.Heaven1.How many countries has he been to.What do you think of him?(the Summer Palace.Who did you see in the street one day!串成中文的也可以.要是写英文的麻烦中文一起.写的好再加分
提问者采纳
This was great man !)Yes . &quot,the Great Wall and so on .How many countries have you been to so far .Great?Thank you .You&#39.Me too .Hope you have good time in BJ ;re surprising me ! the Great Wall . &quot? I went to the Summer Palace the Temple . My classmates too as I told them in my shcool later on , I did .And your all dream would be true ?&quot! ; I asked .He was from USA I new after a short talking with him .;This is my first time in China and I enloyed to stay here very much , very nice talk with you ., bye. Sorry I have to go now I met a gentleman who was in his wheelchair when I was in the street one day last week ! So long ..He realized his part dream became true only and also he told me that traveling around the world will be
his all the dream even go to the moon someday in the future. Where did you go in BJ , I thought afterward when I got home .& he said?All the counties in Euro and a part of Africa .You were somebody now !(你已经是好汉了;Have you ever been China before
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
书面表达的相关知识
其他1条回答
分太少了...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 高手进(急!)题目:My future job(doctor)六年级水平!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 高手进(急!)题目:My future job(doctor)六年级水平!
英语作文 高手进(急!)题目:My future job(doctor)六年级水平!
Good morning,I was asked,what is your ideal,I think my vision is to be a doctor.I think that a doctor can cure the patient,can not allow more patients suffering from the illness.Although I know that when a doctor is difficult,very hard,but I think as long as people are really hard to do everything,it is not difficult to realize a dream,want to be a good doctor is not difficult,so my job is ideal When a doctor.I think I can.我回答完毕,希望能够帮到你!
My future job这个题目不是议论文题目,应该不是六级水平作文吧,六级水平都是议论文关于英语作文的问题,高手进!求帮忙修改一下,可以适当增加从句和复杂单词的使用,谢谢啦!!!总之,行文更流畅高级一些。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于英语作文的问题,高手进!求帮忙修改一下,可以适当增加从句和复杂单词的使用,谢谢啦!!!总之,行文更流畅高级一些。
关于英语作文的问题,高手进!求帮忙修改一下,可以适当增加从句和复杂单词的使用,谢谢啦!!!总之,行文更流畅高级一些。
自己修改吧,凡事不能靠别人
您好,我愿意帮您修改,能把文字版给我吗?初一的英语作文 高手进啊,帮帮忙!!拜托!!_百度知道
初一的英语作文 高手进啊,帮帮忙!!拜托!!
the Internet
2 it,符合逻辑的短文,email。所给提示词必须全部使用,busy,many people
3 send,people&#39,easy,peopie。1 now,get online根据英文提示语,important part,become,写出意思连贯,popular
4 think,one of
the Internet
2 it,符合逻辑的短文,email。所给提示词必须全部使用,busy,many people
3 send,people&#39,easy,peopie。1 now,get online根据英文提示语,important part,become,写出意思连贯,popular
4 think,one of
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语书面表达 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。