if someone else(foreigners) wants to find a Chinese tu...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。To all of you at Chinese love links, I am 44 years..
阅读理解。
To all of you at Chinese love links,&&& &I am 44 years old and never married. I have always wanted to find that perfect someone that I dream about. For about the last five years I have almost given up the hope of ever finding the one I truly wish to spend the rest of my life with. &&&& I have always tried to be a nice guy. I had found your website some four or five months before. I did not know what to expect. I don't know how to speak Chinese and never thought truly of how I was to an Asian woman. &&&& Well, I had a lot of replies from some very nice and pretty women. I had a hard time finding only a couple to write to. But one stood out from the rest. She was cute, nice and seemed to hold a lot of the same values as I do. In a short time I had decided to write only to her. We communicated via emails 2-3 times a day and phone calls once or twice a week. &&&& I went and met her and her family only a week ago. Her name is Ying and she lives in Nanning. I found Nanning to be one of the most beautiful cities I had ever been to. We had even decided to marry and to bring her to the USA under the fiancée visa. Not only did she meet everything I had ever hoped to find in someone else but turned out to be what every woman should be like, at least the ones I have met. We plan to marry as soon as she is here and start a family together as neither of us has children but we both want them. &&&& So to anyone out there reading this, I can only say this: You may not find what you are looking for if you're not honest with your partner and yourself. This site worked for me mostly because I was honest with something that I wanted in someone else. When I did find her, love can work even across the other side of the world, between language differences and cultural differences. I wish you all luck in finding your perfect match. I have finally found mine and wish to give all my thanks to those at Chinese love links to help make it happen. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sincerely yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Arthur
1. We can infer from the letter that Chinese love links is a website to _____.
A. help foreigners to travel in China B. help both Chinese and foreigners to find one they want to marry C. help Chinese and foreigners make friends D. receive letters from the USA
2. Which of the following is true about Arthur's story?
A. He was sure of finding a Chinese woman as his wife at first. B. He was determined to find a Chinese woman as his wife. C. He almost lost hope in finding a perfect wife until he found Ying. D. No women wrote to him before Ying.
3. Ying stood out from the rest because _____.
A. she was a Chinese B. she had much in common with Arthur C. other women stopped writing to Arthur D. she was cute and nice and often phoned to Arthur
4. Arthur thinks _____&is the most important in finding someone one wants to marry.
A. being honest with the partner and oneself B. help from the website C. difference in languages and places D. difference in cultures
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:河北省期末题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。To all of you at Chinese love links, I am 44 years..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读的概念:
日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。 日常生活类阅读题答题技巧:
【题型说明】该类文章内容涉及到人们的言谈举止、生活习惯、饮食起居、服饰仪表、恋爱婚姻、消遣娱乐、节日起源、家庭生活等。文章篇幅短小,追根溯源,探索各项风俗的历史渊源,内容有趣。命题也以送分题为主,如事实细节题、语义转换题、词义猜测题和简单推理判断题等。虽然这类文章读起来感觉轻松,试题做起来比较顺手,但绝不能掉以轻心。因为稍不留神,就会丢分。   【备考提醒】为了保证较高准确率,建议同学们做好以下几点:   1、保持正常的考试心态。笔者在教学中发现,越是容易的试题,同学们越是容易失分。为什么呢?因为在这种情况下,同学们极易产生麻痹思想,认为题目好做,就不引起高度重视,于是思维不发散、不周密。而命题人就是利用同学们的这一弱点,设计陷阱题。所以,无论试题难易与否,我们都要保持正常的考试心态。试题容易,不欣喜;试题难,不悲观。   2、根据前面讲到的方法,认认真真、细细心心做好事实细节题。   3、做好语义转换题。这类题是根据英语中一词多义和某些词语在文中能表达一定的修辞意义的原则而设计的。要求同学们解释某生词的含义,确定多义词或短语在文中的意思,确认文中的某个代词所指代的对象,或者对英语中特有的表达、格言、谚语进行解释。这种题要求同学们一定要根据上下文猜测词义或理解句子,切不可望文生义。   4、做好简单推理判断题。简单推理判断题要以表面文字为前提,以具体事实为依据进行推理,做出判断。这种推理方式比较直接,只要弄清事实,即可结合常识推断出合理的结论。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。To all of you at Chinese love links, I am 44 years..”考查相似的试题有:
236608418959338735218264229147242492LLCClassifiedsLLC ForumAsk Chinese GirlsArchivesGuest PostContactEmail subscribe to LLC blog updates: Your email:
Recent Forum PostsComments& Long Distance Relationship &Chinese dating | ShareFacebook2Twitter1Pinterest0Google+0My story began few years ago. Ironically, it was a very dark period in my life: dog died, no girl, no job. No real future at all.Then, out of nowhere I meet this beautiful Russian woman from Jordan browsing through Craigslist. Some time and few hundred bucks later did I realize to my dismay that I was the victim of internet scam. Destroyed me for a week or so but I recovered and was back up browsing through, when I came upon this site <.At first it was curiosity. Then it became obsession.I read the forums on the site day and night. No job anyway, so what the hell&#8230;After a week I bought credits for EMFs (email forwarded message). These EMFs are letters, translated from English to Chinese and vice versa. It works out to average $4 – $6.5 depending on amount you buy. So I dived into trying to find a suitable Chinese woman through this site.First one I met – her family rejected me because I had no job at the time. But even after I secured a job at Buckland Group in Hunan, they still would not accept. It didn’t matter anyway since by that time I switched to another girl, for whom I eventually moved to China.Am not g we are still friends, yet unsuitable because of too many differences. Her issues were drinking, smoking, gambling &#8211; things I will not accept in a wife and future mother of my child. After 5 months we broke it off for good.After that I’ve been through a slew of other women trying to find the right one. My conclusion: if one pursues this route, 95% of Chnlove is completely corrupt.Chnlove is an umbrella corporate group based in Hong Kong. Pretty much could I say it is a franchise more or less like McDonalds. Smaller agencies pay royalty fees to be associated with a big corporation that has been around over a decade.This is how it works. All female members pay large amounts of cash (sometimes a few months salary) just to create a profile. It includes making professional photo session and Photoshop. The male members can sign up for free. Yet if they want to contact a woman they must use the translation system that these agencies have set up. You sent a message in English, and it costs you say $4. For her to read the message costs you another $4!The whole system is driven by continuous communication whether it is real or just created by translators who generate revenue by sending fictitious romantic EMFs. I’ve personally met some girls who acknowledged that they were refused registration in Chnlove because their English skills were too high! This process can go on for 6-8 months. I&#8217;ve heard that some women were not aware of the guy’s presence until a week before he was arranged to visit China.These agencies get poor slobs on the hook and most never get anything in return. All men want to believe in fantasy of the hot young Chinese woman going for the older guy. But unless you have an amazing body, great job and financially well off &#8211; you are just a meal ticket.As much as I knock Chnlove there is a possibility, yet very slim, to meet through it a woman and eventually marry. But the guys that do marry usually fall into category of fat, ugly, old and desperate. They visit China several times, sometimes over years and then eventually bring the women back to their respective countries.I moved to China because I believed this was the way to make things work. It was my continence plan. And it brings me to the assimilation part. One of the main reasons why I came to China was the decision to assimilate by living and working here. Assimilation is about how much you really want something.China Shark Mike has been 24/7 in Shenzhen since January 14, 2009 (had to quit job in Hunan because the school did not like the idea of having a teacher&#8217;s girlfriend living on campus with him). Before moving, I read everything I could about Chinese culture, good and bad. I blended right in because I&#8217;ve lived in Asian cultures and was married to Shanghainese before. I&#8217;ve always been fascinated by Asian culture, so as the saying goes “monkey see, white monkey do”.Key for true assimilation is tolerance. Dealing with loud talking, cutting in line, dishonest employers etc. If you want to survive, you must learn the mindset of Chinese people. Believe me I was aghast for the first few months living here. One time, when I was in “Carefour” I saw a little girl peeing in a drain about 3 feet away from the live fish tanks… grandmother didn&#8217;t seem to mind.But if you can deal with indifference, you can cope with this culture. Assimilation is about accepting things as they are. You might not like something, yet have to accept that after 5,000 years many things are still the same.My assimilation was pretty straightforward. I wanted to know every nuance of the culture &#8211; so what the hell, I&#8217;ll just move here. Somehow students of mine always thought that I&#8217;ve been here longer than I really was. Now I just have to start putting in some time learning basic Mandarin.And when I finally marry, I will be fine with my future.Related PostsDating a Chinese : Handling ParentsChinese Wedding: PhotoalbumThe Day When Guys Must Be Romantic and BraveChinese Wedding: Funny Games and JokesDating Questions Every Asian Should Ask ThemselvesRecent Posts Dating Questions Every Asian Should Ask Themselves Where Can I Meet Chinese Women in Beijing? What Does Sex Mean to Chinese Women? Online dating websites in China 10 Best Dating Apps Available For Android The Dry Spell and the Modern Chinese Girl-PowerMost Shared PostsThe Dangers Of Dating A Communist Yellow10 & 174Why Thai Laugh When Chinese Cry?17 & 140Chinese Women Western Men Celebrity Couples13 & 97Why Chinese Men/White Women Couples Are Rarer Than White Men/Chinese Women?8 & 102Some Weird Things Chinese Women Do After Giving Birth5 & 92Site Tools
The site was used as a meditation retreat by King Songtsen Gampo (sōng zàn gān bù 松赞干布), who built the first palace there in 637 in order to greet his bride Princess Wen Cheng (wén chéng gōng zhǔ 文成公主) of the Tang Dynasty (táng cháo 唐朝)
Lozang Gyatso (luò sāng jiā cuò 洛桑嘉措), the Great Fifth Dalai Lama (wǔ shì dá lài lǎ mā 五世达赖喇嘛), started the construction of the Potala Palace (bù dá lā gōng 布达拉宫) in 1645 after one of his spiritual advisers, Konchog Chophel , pointed out that the site was ideal as a seat of government, situated as it is between Drepung and Sera monasteries and the old city of Lhasa. The Dalai Lama and his government moved into the Potrang Karpo (White Palace, bái gōng 白宫) in 1649. Construction lasted until 1694, some twelve years after his death. The Potala was used as a winter palace by the Dalai Lama from that time. The Potrang Marpo (Red Palace, hóng diàn 红殿) was added between 1690 and 1694.
Ailao Mountain (āi láo shān 哀牢山) is a branch of Mount Yun (yún lǐng 云岭). It is formed during the Quaternary Himalaya Mountain Building Period (zhōng shēng dài yàn shān yùn dòng shí qī 中生代燕山运动时期). When the ground rises, and the river sinks, the disparity in height becomes prominent. This is how the deep cut topographic feature forms today. The Ailao Mountain leans from northwest to the southeast from inner Sajiang River. On the west side of the river, the Ailao Mountain and Sajiang River are in parallel. Here mountain and river are intertwined.
Beihang University (formerly Beijing Institute of Aeronautics) or BUAA for short, was founded on October 25, 1952 out of the merger of the aeronautical departments of Tsinghua University, Beiyang University, Amoy (Xiamen) University, Sichuan University, Yunnan University, Northwest Institute of Technology, College of Engineering, North China University, and Southwest Aeronautical Institute. Situated in the capital in the center of Zhongguancun Science Park, next to China' s National Olympic Center, with an area of over 100 hectares, BUAA is China' s first university of aeronautical and astronautical engineering.
Learning proper Chinese etiquette takes time and practice. The most important thing to remember is to smile, be sincere, and open-minded. The ability to go with the flow and be patient is essential. The following are some Chinese traditions and etiquette tips.
Tips for Making a Great First Impression:
It is becoming more and more popular to shake hands upon meeting, but oftentimes, a simple nod is how Chinese will greet each other. When a handshake is given, it may be firm or weak but don&t read into the firmness of the handshake as it&s not a sign of confidence like in the West but a simple formality. Avoid hugging or kissing during greetings and farewells.
In the reign of Emperor Wudi of the Han Dynasty (hàn cháo 汉朝), Grand General Huo Guang (huò guāng 霍光) was a minister who occupied a decisive position at court and was deeply trusted by the emperor. when Emperor Wudi was dying, he entrusted Huo Guang with the task of assisting his youngest son Liu fuelling (Emperor Zhaodi) in governing the country. After the death of Emperor Zhaodi,Huo Guang made Liu Xun the emperor. who was Emperor Xuandi of the Han Dynasty.
Many centuries ago, the abacus (suàn pán 算盘) evolved independently in many countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and China. Its use is recorded in China as early as 6th century B.C., from where it found its way to Korea and Japan.
--- A little bit of courage and action led us to happiness!
temp0214, Yamaguchi and yulanzheng, Shanghai
Hello everyone! Thanks to ! ....I am leading the happy married life, I met my wife (Chinese) in February 2005, and married 8 months later. We both had communication problems due to language barrier, however, we could still communicate in emails every day using online translator. It is not easy for a single Chinese female to visit Japan, so I visited her 2ce in China and I felt she must be the one for me! Now my wife is so used to the life here and even got herself a part time job at nearby resort hotel. A little bit of courage and action led us to happiness! Maybe the world is not as big as you think. Anyway, I would like to thank you very much !
It is not easy for a businessman to find a supplier who is as much customer-oriented as himself in a foreign country, but Subhash Agarwal of India has found reliable suppliers in Shenzhen.
After graduating from the MDS University in Rajasthan in northern India in 1999, Agarwal started Balaji Electrical Co. Ltd. in Rajasthan.
As he became increasingly keen on international trade, he found that businessmen all over the world were looking towards China to import goods. He then decided to come to Shenzhen in 2004, as he believed China was the best place to do business.
International Friends
Sponsor Ads
Copyright & 2007 - 2015 Foreigners in China | Travel in China | China Travel Guide? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Are you tired of “我爱你” [&#8220;I love you&#8221; in Chinese], “I love you” [in English] when people express their love? Wuhan Yangtze Business University freshman Wu Huajie used mathematics symbols “-∞”, “+∞”, and several simple English words to express her love to her boyfriend, with classmates commending it as “elite, magnanimous, and high-class”.
[Translation of text in image above:]
INPUT (-∞,+∞)
IF(-∞THEN+∞]
INPUT is mathematics language, and “-∞”, “+∞” mean negative infinity and positive infinity respectively. The first line of the poem means, at the beginning of love, both sides are giving. IF leads a conditional statement. So the 2nd line of the poem means, if one side betrays [the other side], which means the giving is negative infinity, then the other side would ] (closed interval symbol, specifically referring to stop) positive infinite giving. ELSE means otherwise. The 3rd line of the poem means, if no betraying between both sides, then they would give each other positive infinite love. This poem is telling my boyfriend that if you never leave or dump me, I will be by your side forever.
Comments from :
桜明水虹:
The world of
is one we cannot understand&#8230;
w艺小新稀饭你:
处女男特么惹人烦:
I&#8217;m very sorry, we cannot be together, I&#8217;m an .
臻甄珍朕是杨針針:
Try using this to go after a liberal arts major~
二道贩子郭:
I think this is computer programing language. Pure math would probably be a lot harder to solve/figure out than this.
落涟灵素oo:
Although I can&#8217;t read/understand it, it looks like it is really impressive&#8230;
别拿回忆论感情:
The academic dregs are doomed to a life of loneliness
Winniey2013:
High school students can probably read/understand this.
But her boyfriend will certainly be moved.
腹黑少年君:
Are all those clicking upvote on this the academic dregs and liberal arts majors? Can you stop making a big deal about this already?
rosa羅羅:
Everyone is saying how this expression of love is so elite, magnanimous, and high-class, yet the meaning is: if you don&#8217;t leave or dump me, I will be with you forever. I can’t help but sigh, just what kind of confession of love is this? Is it ignorant or fearless? Or more like speechless? So many people and yet no one is able to discern the true meaning of this [poem, sequence]? If I were the guy receiving this confession of love, I at most would think this was the expression of an idea, has nothing to do with a confession of love, and what more, it&#8217;s lower than even the conventional &#8220;I like you&#8221;.
if then else…if I remember correctly, it’s the BASIC programming language from the 2nd level National Computer Examination that I took in middle school~~~ Shouldn’t college students have learned C Language? How does this make her an academic tyrant? Any ordinary college student knows it!
陈光祥-梓熙:
If it were me, I wouldn&#8217;t be able read/understand it.
我是海贼本人: (responding to above)
You took the 2nd level National Computer Examination when you were just in middle school?? I only took it when I was a freshman. Looks like it is you who is the real academic tyrant!
My math is not good…
oopsPatty:
Please don’t insult us science majors, okay? = =
This is C language, okay? Ordinary college students should all be able to read it, okay? →_→
-記憶搖晃著昨天-小V:
My god. The love confessions of academic tyrants indeed cannot be understood by ordinary people.
The guy was
杜sunsing:
Do your parents know how much of a loser you are?
with this in a &#8220;three-line love poem&#8221; competition held by her school.
Related Posts
Like, Follow, and Subscribe
Recently Discussed
Translated Chinese netizen reactions to a popular list of "unbelievable acts of kindness that remind us there's still good people In this world".
The story of a Sichuan couple who gave birth to 11 children believing it would be better than saving money for improving their future, with netizen reactions.
Bemused translated Chinese netizen reactions to North Korean media's response to satellite photos depicting the country as a patch of darkness at night.
Shocking video of a young girl being viciously bullied and beaten by schoolmates, a scene that some Chinese netizens say happen in every school in the country.
Following a controversy involving Shenzhen police dining on endangered Chinese giant salamander, Wuhan police publicly welcome the media to investigate them.