帮我把这篇英语小作文50字带翻译翻译成完整的英文:暑假的一个星期天,...

初二的英语书面表达 (不用很长,)请你以“My summer vacation“为题,写一篇短文,对自己的暑假生活做一个简单的回顾大概60词就可以了.还要翻译一下_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二的英语书面表达 (不用很长,)请你以“My summer vacation“为题,写一篇短文,对自己的暑假生活做一个简单的回顾大概60词就可以了.还要翻译一下
初二的英语书面表达 (不用很长,)请你以“My summer vacation“为题,写一篇短文,对自己的暑假生活做一个简单的回顾大概60词就可以了.还要翻译一下
My summer vacationI often go to see my grandma and grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily.Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful.I can do many interesting things there.I am used to getting up early in the morning,breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing,and enjoying the green trees,red flowers and the river.I like fishing with my friends.When night comes,I sit under the tree with my grandma,listening to her telling me many funny stories.And I tell her some new things happening in the city.When I have to go back,I am always reluctant to go.I really feel happy living in the country.我的暑假暑假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下.夏天的乡下非常漂亮,我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情.我习惯一大清早起床,呼吸新鲜空气,聆听鸟儿欢唱,欣赏绿树红花和门前的小河.我还喜欢跟伙伴们一起钓鱼.夜幕降临时,我就坐在树下,听奶奶讲动听的故事.我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事.每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍.我确实喜欢乡下的生活.看起来你好象很忙.我正在放暑假,整天呆在家里,每天看看电视,上上网,真的很无聊.把这句话翻译成英文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
看起来你好象很忙.我正在放暑假,整天呆在家里,每天看看电视,上上网,真的很无聊.把这句话翻译成英文
看起来你好象很忙.我正在放暑假,整天呆在家里,每天看看电视,上上网,真的很无聊.把这句话翻译成英文
You looks like you are very busy,I am on summer vocation now.I stay at home all day,watch TV and go online,it is really boring.
You seem busy.I'm on my summer holiday,staying at home all day long,watching TV,surfing on the Internet,really boring life.
Looks like you to resemble very busily. I am putting the summervacation, stays all day in the home, every day has a look thetelevision, on accesses the net, very is really bored.
It seems like you are very busy. I am having my summer vocation. I just stay at home watching TV, going on the Internet and doing some other boring stuff.
You look busy. I'm on my summer vacation. I stay at home, watch TV or surf internet. It's very boring.( 或者I'm bored.) 强烈鄙视那些用翻译软件瞎译的人!
我觉得把幻影_milk的第一句改为:It seems that you are busy.后面的句子他译得很好。英语翻译请帮我把这些短文翻译成英文,不要网上翻译的.因为语法不对.时间过的真快,又到了新学期了,在课堂上,老师让我们写暑假中的一件事,教师里立刻热闹非凡!全帮同学都七嘴八舌的议_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请帮我把这些短文翻译成英文,不要网上翻译的.因为语法不对.时间过的真快,又到了新学期了,在课堂上,老师让我们写暑假中的一件事,教师里立刻热闹非凡!全帮同学都七嘴八舌的议
英语翻译请帮我把这些短文翻译成英文,不要网上翻译的.因为语法不对.时间过的真快,又到了新学期了,在课堂上,老师让我们写暑假中的一件事,教师里立刻热闹非凡!全帮同学都七嘴八舌的议论起来,当然我也不甘落后.暑假中的一件,让我记忆犹新.我和父母一起去游乐园,我们先去玩摩天轮,摩天轮可以到很高的地方,后来我们去玩海盗船,海盗船左右摇晃非常刺激,我们还有去玩很像旋转咖啡杯的游乐设施,这项游乐设施非常好玩,如果没有扶好扶手就会一直滑来滑去,这一点我就觉得很有趣,我们还有去玩皇冠秋千,这一项游乐设施不会很刺激,旋转的时候有微微的风吹过来,这个感觉就好像在吹电风扇,不过,它大自然的电风扇,除了这一些好玩又有趣的游乐设施外,还有好多好玩的游乐设施喔!这个暑假我玩的很开心.
Fun In The Summer VacationTime flies! The new semester has come. In the class, the teacher wants us to write one thing that happened during the summer vacation, and it makes the whole classroom become lively! All the classmates begin to discuss with great passion, so do I. There is one thing that happen during the summer vacation makes me still have a clear picture in my memory. My parents and I went to the park. We went to the ferris wheel, which could lift us to very high in the sky, firstly. Then we went to the pirate ship. It swang left and right and was really exciting. We also went to one recreation facility which looked like the spinning-coffee-cup, and it was really full of fun. The most funny thing about that was that if you didn't hold the handle tightly that you would slip back and forth. We went to the crown-swing as well, but it would not as exciting as the pirate ship. There would be gentle breeze as it was spinning, and I felt that I was be howeber, it was a fan in the nature. Except those exciting and funny recreation, there were lots of another funny recreation facilities out there!I really had a great time in the summer vacation.---------------------------------------------------------翻译完了,呵呵,这是我自己翻译的.希望对楼主有帮助.英语作文 我的暑假计划
带翻译其实我想写的好简单啦!不要太难,最好带翻译啊!
可以加的内容【这是一个特别的暑假,因为我要上初三了,要开始紧张的生活和学习。我打算去打一阵_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 我的暑假计划
可以加的内容【这是一个特别的暑假,因为我要上初三了,要开始紧张的生活和学习。我打算去打一阵
英语作文 我的暑假计划
可以加的内容【这是一个特别的暑假,因为我要上初三了,要开始紧张的生活和学习。我打算去打一阵子工,再做作业……】差不多60字左右!Thank you1!
Summer holiday is coming.
I am happy that i can relax myself in my own way. I will spend one half of my holiday finishing my homework and the other half relax myself.
First, i am going to visit my g...
Plan of my summer holidayThis is a special holiday,because I'm going to start my third middle school year,and this year will be full of pressure in both my life and study.To prepare for the year,...
How I Spent My Summer VacationThe summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I m...您访问的这个页面真没有!
可能的原因:
在地址栏中输入了错误的内容。
当您点击某个链接时,该链接已过期。
我们为您准备了以下您可能感兴趣的内容:
您也可以:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小作文50字带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信