急,哪位上帝呀帮个忙忙!求一篇英语短文

求三篇100字的英语小作文带翻译的~~~急!!!拜托帮个忙啊!
求三篇100字的英语小作文带翻译的~~~急!!!拜托帮个忙啊!
第一篇:
I.Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The Most Unforgettable Thing (最难忘的一件事). You should write more than 100 words in this composition.
1.	介绍这件让你难忘的事情。
2.	说明这件事情对你的生活或者学习有什么影响;
3.	要求字数不少于100个英文单词。

第二篇:
II.Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to your friend in America on introducing one place of sightseeing in Beijing and welcome her to Beijing in the coming year. You should write more than 100 words in this letter.
1.给你在美国的朋友写一封信
2.介绍这件让你难忘的事情。
3.要求在30分钟之内完成,字数100英文单词以上,写在答题纸上。

第三篇:
III.Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic On Campus Life(校园生活). You should write more than 100 words in this composition.
1.	要求介绍校园生活
2.	要求字数不少于100个英文单词。
Yesterday,my mum took me to the park. We took a bus there. When the bus stoped at a bus stop.There came an old woman. My mum standed up and gave her seat to the old lady.She told me that she likes to help others because she will get happy after helping others. I am very happy that day.And I will remember this thing forever.
大致意思是妈妈带我去公园玩,公车到站是上来一位老太太,妈妈让座给她,并告诉我帮助别人能给自己带来快乐,这件事老让我印象深刻。
Dear May,

Thanks for your letter last month. My mum took me to the park the last weekend. And I was very happy that day.We took a bus there. When the bus stoped at a bus stop.There came an old woman. My mum standed up and gave her seat to the old lady.And she told me that she likes to help others because she will get happy after helping others. I think I will never forget this thing. How about you there? Wish your letter.

第二篇意思和第一篇相同,就是套写信的格式

麻烦你把第二篇作文翻译出来,谢谢!
may你好
谢谢你前月的来信,妈妈带我去公园玩,公车到站是上来一位老太太,妈妈让座给她,并告诉我帮助别人能给自己带来快乐,这件事老让我印象深刻。你最近好吗?期待你的来信。

你几乎没留意第二篇的要求!
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to your friend in America on introducing one place of sightseeing in Beijing and welcome her to Beijing in the coming year. You should write more than 100 words in this letter.
要求第二篇围绕北京来写的。
我只看了中文提示,没看英语的,不好意思,下面是介绍长城的,并邀请她明年夏天来北京玩
Dear May,

Thanks for your letter last month.Today I want to introduce the Great Wall to you.As we all know the Great Wall is the longest wall in the world and it&s a beautiful sightseening in Beingjing. How about you there? I hope that you can come to Beijing next summer.Wish your letter.

Yours XX

十分感谢你热心的帮忙!
我等着第三篇作文。
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
This is my school,named XX.I like this school very much.There are many trees in my school,I like read books under the trees. Teachers in my school are very kind and they work very hard. I like my classmates,too.We are good friends.We always study together and help each other.So I like my school.
大致意思是我很喜欢我的学校,校园里有很多树,我喜欢在树底下看书。老师很好,工作卖力。我也喜欢我的 同学,我们经常在一起学习,互相帮助。所以我喜欢我的学校。
的感言:不错,十分感谢你的帮忙!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家一道英语短文填空,谁能帮个忙&_百度作业帮
一道英语短文填空,谁能帮个忙&
1、rain2、area3、died4、worried5、province6、normal7、sad8、no9、make10、harvest能帮个忙不?一篇英语短文,帮我提几个问题Mr Black and I work in the same factory .Every morning ,he goes to work by train .As he has a long trip ,he always buys a newspaper .It helps him to make the time pass more quickly .One Tuesday morning ,he turned to the spor_百度作业帮
能帮个忙不?一篇英语短文,帮我提几个问题Mr Black and I work in the same factory .Every morning ,he goes to work by train .As he has a long trip ,he always buys a newspaper .It helps him to make the time pass more quickly .One Tuesday morning ,he turned to the spor
Mr Black and I work in the same factory .Every morning ,he goes to work by train .As he has a long trip ,he always buys a newspaper .It helps him to make the time pass more quickly .One Tuesday morning ,he turned to the sports page .He wanted to read the report about the important football match the night before .The team of his own town won the match .The report was so interesting that he forgot to get off at his station .He didn’t know it until he saw the sea .He got off at the next station ,and had to wait a long time for a train to go back .Of course ,he arrived very late at his office .His boss was angry when Mr Black told him why he was late .“Work is more important than football .”he shouted .
1.Where does Mr Black work?2.How does Mr Black go to work every day?3.What does Mr Black often do on the train to work?4.What happened to Mr Black one Tuesday morning?5.What news did the newspaper tell Mr Black?5.When did the football match take place?6.Did the team of Mr Black own town win the match?7.Was Mr Black late for work that day?8.What did Mr Black's boss say to him when he arrived at the office?同志们,帮个忙,帮我写一篇英语作文,字数在120左右,我有急用(争取在1小时内完成),谢谢!内容是:..._百度知道
同志们,帮个忙,帮我写一篇英语作文,字数在120左右,我有急用(争取在1小时内完成),谢谢!内容是:...
同志们,帮个忙,帮我写一篇英语作文,字数在120左右,我有急用(争取在1小时内完成),谢谢!内容是:一个美国学生来到我校,并和我参观供弧垛旧艹搅讹些番氓云南的石林,以此展开。并要注意防晒、带上水。
提问者采纳
Hello, John! I am glad to hear you are coming
to our school and visit Shilin with m供弧垛旧艹搅讹些番氓e. So I have something necessary to tell you. First you should bring some water because the weather is hot and wear
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
hello!This is my school,our school is
very big and very biutiful .foller me goes to供弧垛旧艹搅讹些番氓 shilin,shilin is biutiful ,but
live in the shilin is hot !you know ? you can go to the shopping buy a water.bey !
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这篇英语作文翻译成中文帮个忙!!
这篇英语作文翻译成中文帮个忙!! 5
How I Learn English
It is known to all that language learning is not only a kind of knowledge, but a kind of practice.
Practice makes perfect.
In learning a foreign language, Marx has set a good example. From the very beginning I spared no pains and paid as much attention as possible to listening, speaking, reading and writing.
I read the English stories with GREat interest and learn to keep English diary every day. Now I am able to appreciate English poetry.
To meet the demands of present situation I must learn English well.
众所周知,语言的学习不仅是一种知识的积累,也是一种锻炼。熟能生巧,在学习外语方面,marx就给我们树立了一个很好的榜样。从一开始。我就竭尽全力并且尽可能地注重听说读写方面,我很喜欢看英文故事,也开始每天学着写英语日记。现在我可以欣赏/品读英文诗歌了
为了达到现阶段的要求,我必须学好英语
Marx has set a good example 可以翻译成marx 就是很好的典范。可能会更好
I read the English stories with great interest
翻译成我对读英文故事很感兴趣。怎样。呵
其他回答 (5)
  我如何学习英语吗    众所周知,语言学习不仅是一种知识,而是一种练习。熟能生巧。在学习一门外语,马克思已经给我们树立了一个好榜样。从一开始我照顾得无微不至的重视,可能听、说、读、写能力。我读英文小说以极大的兴趣和学习让英文日记的每一天。现在我可以欣赏英语诗歌。  满足现状,我必须学好英语
怎么学英语
我们都知道语言的学习不仅仅是一种知识的学习,更是一种知识的练习。练习使我们的英语学习更好。在学习一门外国语言的过程中,马克思树立了良好的榜样。在最开始的时候我付出很多并且尽可能地关注听力,说话和写作。我凭着兴趣去阅读英语故事和写英语日记。现在我能够欣赏阅读英文诗歌。
为了满足现代(社会)形势的需要,我必须把英语学好。
我是怎么样学英语的
众所周知,语言的学习不仅仅是一种知识,也是一种练习。练习做的更完美。在一门外语的学习中,马克思是一个很好的榜样。从一开始我就没有付出辛苦,也没有付出尽可能多的注意力放在听、说、读和写这些方面。我每天带着大量的兴趣和英语笔记去阅读英语故事。现在我可以欣赏英语诗歌了。
为什么满足目前的形式,我必须把英语学好
我是如何学习英语的
众所周知,学习一门语言不仅是一门学问,更是一种练习。练习创造完美。就学习外语来说,马克思就是一个很好的例子。仅仅从开始,我就分出精力,并尽我所能地在听说读写上集中注意力。我带着很浓厚的兴趣读英语故事,而且每天写英语日记。现在,我能够鉴赏英语诗歌了。
就目前的形势来看,我必须学好英语。
我是怎样学习英语这是众所周知,语言学习不仅是一种知识,而是一种惯例。熟能生巧。在学习一门外语,马克思树立了一个很好的例子。从一开始我不遗余力,付出尽可能多注意听,说,读,写。我读英文小说以极大的兴趣和学习英语日记保持每天。现在我能够理解英语诗歌。为满足现状,我必须学好英语。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮个忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信