at church s中文怎么叫和at the office 为什么有的名词不加定冠词the ?

& Unite知识点 & “We were standing at ...”习题详情 200位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.0% We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had brought me to this high tower in a small town not far from our home in Rome. I wondered why.“Look down, Elsa," Father said. I gathered all my courage and looked down. I saw the square in the center of the village. And I saw several streets leading to the square. ‘‘See, my dear," Father said gently. “There is more than one way to the square. Life is like that. If you can't get to the place where you want to go by one road, try another."Now I understood why I was there. Earlier that day I had begged my mother to do something about the bad lunches that were served at school. But she refused because she could not believe the lunches were as bad as I said.When I turned to Father for help, he would not help. Instead, he brought me to this high tower to give me a lesson. By the time we reached home, I had a plan.At school the next day, I poured my lunch soup into a bottle and brought it home. Then I asked our cook to serve it to Mother at dinner. The plan worked perfectly. She tried one spoonful and sputtered. “The cook must have gone mad!” Quickly I told what I had done, and Mother promised that she would take up the matter of lunches at school the next day!In the years that followed I often remembered the lesson Father taught me. I began to work as a fashion designer two years ago. I wouldn’t stop working until I tried every possible way. Father’s wise words always remind me that there is more than one way to the square.【小题1】Father brought Elsa to the top of the church tower to&&&& .A.have sports with ElsaB.explain what he means clearlyC.enjoy the viewsD.have a rest there【小题2】Elsa wanted her mother to&&&&& earlier that day.A.do something delicious for lunchB.know he was complaining about his lunchC.speak to the school about lunchD.change the terrible eating habit【小题3】By sharing her own experiences, Elsa tries to tell us&&&&A.when one road is blocked , try anotherB.how bad the lunch of her school isC.how wise her father isD.how terrible her mother isB& 本题难度:较难 题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省襄阳市襄州区九年级中考适应性测试英语试卷 分析与解答 习题“We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had brought me to this high tower in a small tow...”的分析与解答如下所示: 短文大意:本文作者试图通过本人的经历告诉人们条条大路通广场,为什么要停滞在一条路上而不向前呢。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第二段末“There is more than one way to the square. Life is like that. If you can't get to the place where you want to go by one road, try another."可知该选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据第三段第二句Earlier that day I had begged my mother to do something about the bad lunches that were served at school.可知该选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据短文最后一句Father’s wise words always remind me that there is more than one way to the square.可知该选A。 找到答案了,赞一个 如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持! We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had brought me to this high tower in a smal... 错误类型: 习题内容残缺不全 习题有文字标点错误 习题内容结构混乱 习题对应知识点不正确 分析解答残缺不全 分析解答有文字标点错误 分析解答结构混乱 习题类型错误 错误详情: 我的名号(最多30个字): 看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦! 与“We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had brought me to this high tower in a small tow...”相似的题目: 根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子(每空一词,共10分)【小题1】小伙子们,请注意听!去那条河里游泳是危险的。Boys, please &&&& up! It’s dangerous &&&& go swimming in that river【小题2】我妹妹基本没能理解你对她所说的话。My little sister could hardly understand &&&& you said &&&& her.【小题3】别担心,有三个中国姑娘在照看她们。Don’t worry. There &&&& three Chinese girls &&&& after them.【小题4】我宁愿去科学博物馆,而不愿去公园。I’d like to go to the Science Museum &&&& &&&& go to the park.【小题5】昨天我在街上碰到了一个老朋友.I &&&& &&&& one of my old friends in the street yesterday.&&&& It’s not safe for you to go to the forest alone, for you &&&& lose your way in it.needmustshouldmay Not all the students would rather &&&& computer games than &&&&.play, studyplaying, studyingto play, to studyplaying, study “We were standing at ...”的最新评论 该知识点好题 该知识点易错题 欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had brought me to this high tower in a small town not far from our home in Rome. I wondered why.“Look down, Elsa," Father said. I gathered all my courage and looked down. I saw the square in the center of the village. And I saw several streets leading to the square. ‘‘See, my dear," Father said gently. “There is more than one way to the square. Life is like that. If you can't get to the place where you want to go by one road, try another."Now I understood why I was there. Earlier that day I had begged my mother to do something about the bad lunches that were served at school. But she refused because she could not believe the lunches were as bad as I said.When I turned to Father for help, he would not help. Instead, he brought me to this high tower to give me a lesson. By the time we reached home, I had a plan.At school the next day, I poured my lunch soup into a bottle and brought it home. Then I asked our cook to serve it to Mother at dinner. The plan worked perfectly. She tried one spoonful and sputtered. “The cook must have gone mad!” Quickly I told what I had done, and Mother promised that she would take up the matter of lunches at school the next day!In the years that followed I often remembered the lesson Father taught me. I began to work as a fashion designer two years ago. I wouldn’t stop working until I tried every possible way. Father’s wise words always remind me that there is more than one way to the square.【小题1】Father brought Elsa to the top of the church tower to____ .A.have sports with ElsaB.explain what he means clearlyC.enjoy the viewsD.have a rest there【小题2】Elsa wanted her mother to____ earlier that day.A.do something delicious for lunchB.know he was complaining about his lunchC.speak to the school about lunchD.change the terrible eating habit【小题3】By sharing her own experiences, Elsa tries to tell us____A.when one road is blocked , try anotherB.how bad the lunch of her school isC.how wise her father isD.how terrible her mother is”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had brought me to this high tower in a small town not far from our home in Rome. I wondered why.“Look down, Elsa," Father said. I gathered all my courage and looked down. I saw the square in the center of the village. And I saw several streets leading to the square. ‘‘See, my dear," Father said gently. “There is more than one way to the square. Life is like that. If you can't get to the place where you want to go by one road, try another."Now I understood why I was there. Earlier that day I had begged my mother to do something about the bad lunches that were served at school. But she refused because she could not believe the lunches were as bad as I said.When I turned to Father for help, he would not help. Instead, he brought me to this high tower to give me a lesson. By the time we reached home, I had a plan.At school the next day, I poured my lunch soup into a bottle and brought it home. Then I asked our cook to serve it to Mother at dinner. The plan worked perfectly. She tried one spoonful and sputtered. “The cook must have gone mad!” Quickly I told what I had done, and Mother promised that she would take up the matter of lunches at school the next day!In the years that followed I often remembered the lesson Father taught me. I began to work as a fashion designer two years ago. I wouldn’t stop working until I tried every possible way. Father’s wise words always remind me that there is more than one way to the square.【小题1】Father brought Elsa to the top of the church tower to____ .A.have sports with ElsaB.explain what he means clearlyC.enjoy the viewsD.have a rest there【小题2】Elsa wanted her mother to____ earlier that day.A.do something delicious for lunchB.know he was complaining about his lunchC.speak to the school about lunchD.change the terrible eating habit【小题3】By sharing her own experiences, Elsa tries to tell us____A.when one road is blocked , try anotherB.how bad the lunch of her school isC.how wise her father isD.how terrible her mother is”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 为什么church前不可以用定冠词the修饰? 作业帮用户 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 不加冠词表示做礼拜,加冠词表示在或到教堂go to church去做礼拜 ; go to the church去教堂;at church在做礼拜; at the church在教堂 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 一般不用。He goes to church every Sunday.有特定情况也可以见到用冠词的:The church he goes to is a catholic church. at church 做礼拜at the church 在教堂 扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 at school / at home为什么不加定冠词The?另外,有那些常见的介词用法?at a factory这个更郁闷,为啥要定冠词a?这种如果我说错,比如说 at the school / at factory(或at the factory)会有问题吗? 作业帮用户 扫二维码下载作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录 首先 关于homen.家,住宅;家乡;产地;避难所 adv.在家,回家;深入地adj.国内的,家庭的;有效的 vt.归巢,回家副词相当于 介词+名词当home作副词时,前面不用加介词了,例如come home、go home的词组,home前没有介词to,跟there、here的用法一下;而at home中,home是抽象名词,不是指具体住的房子,而是抽象的家的概念,所以没有the.算是固定用法吧,记住就好at the school和at school都没错,但是意义不同,students study at school and teachers work at the schoolschool、prison、hospital一样比较特殊的词,当他们与介词搭配,不加the时,分别表示在学校学习、坐牢、住院;当有the时,表示在学校、监狱、医院的场所而已,可能是工作人员什么的至于factory,这个跟前面的介词没有关系,主要是factory这个词是可数名词在英语中可数名词一定以某种形式出现,单数、复数、前面有词修饰(定冠词the、物主代词his或者John‘s等,指示代词this those等)使用不同形式时,语法均没有错误,只是意义不同,泛指跟特指的区别而已由此,上面的at factory不对,at the factory是指在那家工厂,指说话双方均明白、或上文已经提过的at a factory指在一家工厂,泛指例句 he works at the factory I mentioned.他在我提到的那家工厂工作he works at a factory nearby.他在附近的一家工厂工作 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 因为加了the就表示特制了,就像"that" ,那个家,那个学校。所以一般的不这么用。但是你要是想表达"那个工厂",就是特指的那一家,就可以用at the factory. at school/ at home这种情况可以解释为school,home当副词用了:eg. Beijing Opera is famous home and abroad. ”驰名中外”也可以当成固定短语表示状态。不过factory应该没有这种用法,必须要加冠词。加了定冠词at the school 表示在“那所”学校里之类的意思,一般不太常用,也没有必要。

我要回帖

更多关于 church's中国官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信