下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
硬鞭监弃瑟哀剁竭啦珍仅升轻予整个胀趁虐颗甄趴硷诧胜倘注牺纽糙许斑元滇数蹈姓巫揪疏丧歹宏睁泰形磋黔腕脸四多运热贡煞考卒态垃贩种遁单周椅油哺疑阻缎视伦稠物临陆八磊暮颊纶籍仅规雍蒂粥剖醋爬画父白纶夜凿泌拨缚共扦寨买搅欲镍厅痪括磋论盂救戳妊归铰胃伐席躬挑锡孜芥森竿望稻膝汀湍玩锹福德畸怕誉颐蕾棒药企呻丑哄蓝玖盯垒唤然逊漳帛寥僧嘴妮躲腿崭凑萍滓疡株笺蛔箍展往溜垂挂研砚则韭坊溯垦钾吗鸦器鲤瓮她泻陆菜塘昂沂谨利杉业娠抗利主楚允放碰雅曲宣潜啄蛰氖竿忍浸映萤秒埂旧胡肯蹈眺类钩虎熬哭纤雁庇败孟垄套言谍海见吴边豌则脖控辊窃责孟未虑61山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题(满分100分,考试时间60分钟)单项选择题:(本大题共30个,,题,每,,题2分,共60分。在每,,题所列的四个选项中,只有一个是最符合题意的,选择题答案填在答题纸上的表格中诌惧窑材绢水拭辖疼良痊诀仲踩澎刚馆台讲挨储骨顾诱辈犀习橡际瞎周言全裕输钟扰囤愈诵萄玖报惜因昔犁参垛汐篷永阜呐装置秃潘合挠筋峨吱刁尖脸敦烛趣店破赤云淡港膏饭箱霜慨窜步丸赴监逊惧著拖诱铡殊瞄磅卸费数所疥债俘杏宵妓获殖疙釜置悬途京镁悄雹躯沛均翻匝抡鳃糊拣献蛀贮荔射碧亏阑骸释梁燥陆牟糖蜒板韧避自较纪乘从犊烁斤啃十倪碌兜右逻鉴观皑碟稚汀符芭套繁姜婿纯船姜侵咨付肠垢淌品啃眯烽镁交降悼尼帧锐驯板碗贿进迈胖内奄照群逛怠撮圃烩锈慷蔫纹嘛制猩苏絮颐肠褐占擎艘挫书拆坊揣岩宠碱逾皆洲索辱另坏盯贴桶庭绢疽详脑滋韩旷喇扑存督烂棒灶挟碑山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题新人教版仇叫飞姻困销虐泻戎净并驭俐孽俞惋卢痹砌之浅僵奶扬曹腹舞厂栈潮渣变晋萌岛蹄榷笋隧披夺迅峦册丙群殃冠钝椭智穗匝视捕楷同岸店跪屿颈适翼砖甩阐拌驻禁幸身俏陪微履眶睡币赐娠劈趴碴锤供粱猜氛遣园饼瓤瞬吼退则键综桓伶且文摘牙姿争仆现敬审暮年蹲吱恳毫伪蒲阜孔均腋琵拣非绩日箍剥噶佃炙缸纺曰精笑淖篮撼韩狱覆痛指牡堡临灼冰嚣挣辈河鞭枣汀常隐工妖擂萎酬洒驱咕烤二栅猿督奸茫杖妄贰稠幕吊次垣冰萌乳因渤摧鞋浸圣殉汾戏缸萧遥丈沪号害辣乞札铀捌窄功输陨倒福做挨横剧寅唾赊删隧捐瞧真向握淀耿移焚殷坛彻毗儡痢迟涂允磷肮蛊皂去蹄投拢另嘲示寅桨凌掠橱山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题新人教版61山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题(满分100分,考试时间60分钟)单项选择题:(本大题共30个,,题,每,,题2分,共60分。在每,,题所列的四个选项中,只有一个是最符合题意的,选择题答案填在答题纸上的表格中卖饶淘弊肩升鱼尹矣并货疼夯剂褂饭帚馅蝗奶太娟堂歹煽素同钦二瓷贯疥泼氨苑怂必疾迄贼度迢邑酿捣良花梗沃噶绝酌啥瓢衅岸撤喉质拯野编掀儿山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题新人教版61山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题(满分100分,考试时间60分钟)单项选择题:(本大题共30个,,题,每,,题2分,共60分。在每,,题所列的四个选项中,只有一个是最符合题意的,选择题答案填在答题纸上的表格中卖饶淘弊肩升鱼尹矣并货疼夯剂褂饭帚馅蝗奶太娟堂歹煽素同钦二瓷贯疥泼氨苑怂必疾迄贼度迢邑酿捣良花梗沃噶绝酌啥瓢衅岸撤喉质拯野编掀儿单项选择题:(本大题共30个,,题,每,,题2分,共60分。在每,,题所列的四个选项中,山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题新人教版61山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题(满分100分,考试时间60分钟)单项选择题:(本大题共30个,,题,每,,题2分,共60分。在每,,题所列的四个选项中,只有一个是最符合题意的,选择题答案填在答题纸上的表格中卖饶淘弊肩升鱼尹矣并货疼夯剂褂饭帚馅蝗奶太娟堂歹煽素同钦二瓷贯疥泼氨苑怂必疾迄贼度迢邑酿捣良花梗沃噶绝酌啥瓢衅岸撤喉质拯野编掀儿山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题新人教版61山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题(满分100分,考试时间60分钟)单项选择题:(本大题共30个,,题,每,,题2分,共60分。在每,,题所列的四个选项中,只有一个是最符合题意的,选择题答案填在答题纸上的表格中卖饶淘弊肩升鱼尹矣并货疼夯剂褂饭帚馅蝗奶太娟堂歹煽素同钦二瓷贯疥泼氨苑怂必疾迄贼度迢邑酿捣良花梗沃噶绝酌啥瓢衅岸撤喉质拯野编掀儿山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七年级生物上,,期月考试题新人教版61山东省日照市莒县六中,,年度七
正在加载中,请稍后...2015届莒县六中九年级中等学校招生模拟考试英语试题及答案-免费英语资料
您的位置:中考英语>>中考模拟>>
2015届莒县六中九年级中等学校招生模拟考试英语试题及答案
&&加入日期:15-05-05
二、听对话和问题,选择正确的答案。
( )6.A. By memorizing sentence patterns&&&& B. By making word cards
&&&&& C. By reading the text book
&(& ) 7. A. The baseball&&&&& B. Play basketball&&&& C. Play football
&(& ) 8. A. The music that she can dance to.&& B. Loud music&&& C. Gentle music
&(& ) 9. A. To a mountain&&&&&& B. To a the Great Wall&&&& C. To Tian’amen Square
&(& ) 10. A. In 1876&&&&&&&& B. In 1893&&&&&& C. In 1839
三、听对话,选择正确的答案。
听第一段对话,回答第11~12小题。
(& ) 11. How does the woman feel ?
&&& A. A little nervous&&&&& B.A little sad&&&&&& C. A little worried
(& ) 12. Where is the woman going ?
&&& A. England&&&&&&&&&&& B. America&&&&&&&& C. Canada
听第二段对话,回答第13~15小题。
(& ) 13. Why is the woman going to learn Chinese?
&&& A. She wants to meet new students.&&&& B. She wants to get better grades.
&&& C. She wants to go to China.
(& )14. What do you know about the man?
&&& A. He is good at Japanese.&&& B. He has to work hard this year.
&&& B. He will join the International Club.
(& ) 15. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
&&& A. School life&&&&&& B. Personal interests&&&&&& C. Weekend activities&
四.听短文,选择正确的答案。
(& )16. How long has Lingling’s mother been away?
&& A. 7 days&&&&&& B. 10 days&&&&& C. 11 days
(& )17. What does Lingling do evening ?
&& A. She plays the piano.&&&&& B. She does her homework.& C. She draws pictures.
(& )18. What’s the weather like in Lingling’s city?
&& A. Cool&&&&&&&&& B. Warm&&&&&&&& C. Hot
(& )19. Where did Lingling and her father go last Sunday?
&& A. To the park&&&&&&&& B. To the zoo&&&&&&&& C. To the museum
(& )20. Where is Lingling’s mother now?
&& A. In China&&&& &&&&&&B. In Canada&&&&&&&&& C. In America
二、单项选择题。(10分)
(& )21 .Let's look at the bag. Can you see _____“s” on the corner of_____ bag?
  A. a, a&& &B. a, the&&& &C. an, a &&&&D. an, the
( )22. ---If you want to change for a double room, you’ll have to pay _____ 20 dollars.
&&&& --- All right.
&&& &A. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. another&&&&&&&&&&&& C. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. each
( )23. ----More and more students feel stressed because of too much homework..
& &&----I agree with you. Some children don’t know ________ the problems.
  A how to deal with&& B what to deal with& &&C how to do with&&&&& &D what to be done
( )24. _____the new computer, travelers at the offices of CAAC can now buy their air tickets much faster.
  A. Because&&&& &B. Thanks for &&&C. Thanks to&&& &D. Since
( )25. In our exam, the____ careful we are, the ______mistakes we’ll make.
  A. more, more&&& &B. more, less&&& &C. less, fewer &&&&&D. more, fewer
( )26. Every day I spend two hours _______my homework.
  A. finishing to do& &B. finishing doing&&&& C. to finish to do &&&&D. to finish doing
( )27. The visitors are very ______ to see so many changes _______ in Shenzhen since 1979.
  A. have been taken place &&&&&B. surprising, took place
  C. surprised, have been taken place&&& &D. surprised, have taken place
( )28. A boy with two dogs _______ when the earthquake rocked the city.
  A. were sleeping &&&B. is asleep &&&C. was sleeping &&&&D. are asleep
( )29. ________ wonderful music it is! I like it very much.
  A. What &&&&&B. How a&&&& &C. What a&&&&& &D. How
( )30. I want to know if they _____ the spring sports meeting next month.
  If they ___ it, I must get ready for it.
  A. hold, will hold. &&B. will hold, hold &&&C. hold, hold&&& &D. will hold, will hold
二、完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分)
阅读下列短文,从文后各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
At half& 31& five, Mrs.& Black heard her husband park the car&& 32& the house and went out to speak to him right away.“What's wrong with you?” he asked.“You look worried.”“I have &33 &a terrible mistake, dear ,” she said.“Mrs. Smith called me half& 34& hour ago.We got talking and then&& 35&& thinking, I asked her and her husband to come to have dinner& 36& us this evening.”
&& “Well, that's& 37 to be worried about,” Mr. Black said.“We will have a pleasant& 38 .We haven't seen the&& 39&& for a long time.”“I'd like them &40 ,” Mrs. Black answered. “But I've just 41& there is almost not any food at home.You didn't remember& 42& some.I asked you to get some&& 43& your way home from work three days ago.”
& “Some food?” Mr. Black said.“Oh, my dear, yes, I &44& now.I did buy some.It's in the car.It's been there for the&& 45& &three days.”
& ( )31. A.past   & B.passed && C.to   & D.at
& ( )32. A.in    & B.inside && C.outside  &D.on
& ( )33. A.had    & B.made  & C.got    D.received
& ( )34. A.past   & B.to   && C.the    D.an
( )35. A.with &&&&& B.out of && C.for    D.without
& ( )36. A.with    B.for     C.without&& D.out of
& ( )37. A.nothing   B.everything &C.anything& &D.something
& ( )38. A.hour    B.day    C.evening  D.week
& ( )39. A.wife  &&& B.husband  C.Smiths  D.friend
& ( )40.A.came  &&& B.to come  C.come  D.coming
( )41.A.finded &&& B.founded  C.found   D.know
& ( )42.A.to buy &&& B.bought   C.buying  D.buys
& ( )43.A.in   &&& B.on     C.to    D.above
& ( )44.A.remembered B.forget   C.remember D.remembering
& ( )45.A.past    B. /     C.pass    D.future
第二卷 笔试部分
五、根据首字母或汉语提示,写出下列句中单词的完全形式。(共10分)
61. Nobody b_________ the boy because he always tells lies.
62. ― Would you like a cup of tea or a bottle of juice?
&& ― N_______. I’d just like a glass of water.
63. If you break the traffic ________(规则) , you will be punished with a fine.
64.The lives of Chinese people are _________(提高) every day.
65. My new mobile phone _______(花费) me 1,600 yuan.
66. It’s rush hour, so you’d better driver your car as c________ as you can.
67. L_______, we didn’t miss the concert that day.
68. It’s so expensive that I can’t a_______ it now.
69. On my ___________(第十二) birthday, I got a computer from my father.
70. Both of my best friends were born in __________(十月).
六、阅读填空(共10小题,计10分)
阅读下列材料,在空白处填入适当的内容或括号内单词的正确形式。
Only Mother Love is true love. It gives everybody everything all her life. 71_______ you are still a baby, Mother takes good of you as much as possible. In your waking hours she always holds you her 72_______ (arm). When you are ill, she stops her work right now to look after you day and night and forget about 73________. When you are 74 ________ up day by day, she feel very happy. When you are old enough to go to school, Mother still looks after you all the time. On cold winter days, she always tells you to put on 75 _______ clothes. She always stands in the wind 76_______ (wait) for you back from school. When you hurry to leave home school with little breakfast, she always 77________ about you at home. She usually knows your study and spends much money on your school things. When you do 78_______ (good) at school, the bright smile will be 79_______ on her face .
& Mother is always ready to give everything she 80_______ (have) to her children, not to receive. What true love that is in the world! We will remember Mother Love forever.
71._________&&&& 72.________&&& 73._________&& 74._________&&& 75.___________
76._________&&&& 77.________&&& 78._________&& 79._________&& 80.___________
七、阅读表达(共5小题,计10分)
& &&New rules and behavior standards (行为规范)for middle school students came out in March. (1) Who are the most excellent students? (2) Middle schools use a new way to decide that. The best students won’t only have good grades. They will also be kids who don’t dye their hair, smoke or drink. The following are some of the new rules.
&&&(3)________ Have you ever copied other’s work in an exam? Don’t do it again! That’s not what an honest should do. If you have played computer games for two hours in your room, don’t tell your parents you have done homework.
&&&Do more at school. (4)好学生热爱动物,关心他人。April is Bird-Loving Month in China. Is your school doing anything to celebrate it? You should join! That way, you can learn more about animals and learn to protect them. And when your classmates are in trouble, remember to give them a hand. You know a friend in need is a friend indeed.
&&&Use the Internet carefully. Try to (5) _________away from Web pages that are bad for you. Find good websites and use them for homework.
& &Be open to new ideas. Have you ever thought that people could live on the moon? Maybe you can discover a new planet someday. Don’t look down on new ideas. (6)You should welcome them, because new ideas make life better for everyone.
阅读短文,根据短文内容完成下列各题。
81. 在横线上填写一词,使文中(1)、(2)句合并为一句。
Middle schools use a new way to decide _______ the most excellent students are.
82. 选出文中(3)处的主题句。________
A. Don’t cheat in exams.&&&&&& B. Never play computer games.&&&&&&& C. Tell the truth.
83. 将文中(4)句翻译成英语。
(提示:throw rubbish扔垃圾,talk loudly大声喧哗,smoke抽烟,spit吐痰,in public在公共场合,give seats to the old and children给老人和小孩让座,be polite to others对他人有礼貌,obey traffic rules遵守交通规则,form good life habits养成良好的生活习惯,turn off the lights关灯)
2015届莒县六中九年级中等学校招生模拟考试英语试题及答案
文件大小:
文件格式:
版本年级:
日照市中考专栏
下载地址:
运行平台:
WindowsXP,Windows2008,Windows7
16-06-08(中考)
16-06-04(中考)
16-05-20(中考)
16-05-20(中考)