1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
假如你是LinTao,在家里你有很多家规,请根据下面提示信息给你的美国网友Jane写一封50词左右的电子邮件,告诉她你的家规及你的感受,可适当发挥
信誉52510掩囟
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Dear Jane,How are you?Well,I am not so good.I feel unhappy in here.My family have many rules for me that i feel like i am in a prison rather than at home.My parents never let me go out to see my friends and have fun,instead,they always told me to do things,for example do homework,do the dishes,practice the guitar,cook dinner and things that I would never want to do.In fact,my life is terrible,i never have fun before with the presence of my parents.I wish i were you,Jane.America seems to be such a free country.You can do whatever you want,unlike me,restricted by rules.Can you tell me more about your life in your next letter?i am curious of how Americans' life would be differnent from ours.Yours,LinTao
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文:Jenny在北京玩了五天,她打算写一封信给她妈妈.根据她的吃住玩以她的口吻写封信,随便写
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Dear Mom:I have stayed in Beijing for five days.I like here.The food here is very delicious,and my favourite is roast Beijing duck.I'm now living in a hotel ,it's clean and cheap.You know,I like shopping ,there are many shopping malls and streets for me.I am so happy as to forget home and duty!I will go home next week.love Jenny信件格式……自己改改吧……语法错有,不要太纠结,自己手打的~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自己写,我也要写的
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 华为mate9自动重启 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信