拼多多商家怎么发货发货的物流信息好久都不到怎么办。在某网站上面买的单号。可能填错了物流该怎么办

第一次给外国客户发邮件,应该如何打招呼,-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
第一次给外国客户发邮件,应该如何打招呼,
来源:互联网 发表时间: 13:42:22 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“第一次给外国客户发邮件,应该如何打招呼,”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“第一次给外国客户发邮件,应该如何打招呼,”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:第一次给外国客户发邮件,应该如何打招呼,及自我介绍?,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:告诉他 canyouspeakchinese
1个回答1个回答4个回答4个回答2个回答6个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号初次给客户写邮件怎么写
我在一家贸易公司上班,现在手上有一些客户的邮箱,怎么给他们说?要注意什么问题,如何介绍自己,吸引注意力.劳烦大家给个范本,多多指教
10-10-18 &初次见面后发邮件保持联络_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初次见面后发邮件保持联络
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&初次见面后发邮件保持联络英文模板
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢给客户发邮件的格式
给客户发邮件的格式
范文一:第一次给客户发送并购建议书的邮件格式标题:公司并购建议书(_________先生/女士收)内容:尊敬的___总:您好。我是东方高圣投资顾问有限公司的________,今日上午曾与贵司________先生/女士就贵司并购事宜做过电话沟通, 经贵司_________先生/女士提议, 现将特为贵司制作的公司并购建议书发给您(见附件),请查收。我们在中国资本市场已积累长达十余年的并购经验, 除与拉法基集团、国家开发银行、泰达集团等国内外大型企业、机构长期合作之外,创业板的推出令我们更多地将目光投向中国本土最具成长性的中小企业。 作为上市公司“主语式并购”的积极推动者, 我们于2010年推出“中小企业青春期成长计划”,并相继担任北京立思辰科技股份有限公司 、成都金亚科技股份有限公司、乐视网信息技术股份有限公司的并购财务顾问。基于上述项目经验,我们特别针对贵司的情况制作了公司并购建议书, 希望能与您共同分享我们对于创业板上市公司并购方面的心得、体会。有任何想法, 欢迎您与我们交流。真诚希望我们能与创业板上市公司共同成长!顺祝商祺项目经理
高庆福东方高圣顾问有限公司上海分公司上海市茂名南路59号锦江饭店贵宾楼1EF 电话:021-(办公室)13(手机)电子邮箱:原文地址:第一次给客户发送并购建议书的邮件格式标题:公司并购建议书(_________先生/女士收)内容:尊敬的___总:您好。我是东方高圣投资顾问有限公司的________,今日上午曾与贵司________先生/女士就贵司并购事宜做过电话沟通, 经贵司_________先生/女士提议, 现将特为贵司制作的公司并购建议书发给您(见附件),请查收。我们在中国资本市场已积累长达十余年的并购经验, 除与拉法基集团、国家开发银行、泰达集团等国内外大型企业、机构长期合作之外,创业板的推出令我们更多地将目光投向中国本土最具成长性的中小企业。 作为上市公司“主语式并购”的积极推动者, 我们于2010年推出“中小企业青春期成长计划”,并相继担任北京立思辰科技股份有限公司 、成都金亚科技股份有限公司、乐视网信息技术股份有限公司的并购财务顾问。基于上述项目经验,我们特别针对贵司的情况制作了公司并购建议书, 希望能与您共同分享我们对于创业板上市公司并购方面的心得、体会。有任何想法, 欢迎您与我们交流。真诚希望我们能与创业板上市公司共同成长!顺祝商祺项目经理
高庆福东方高圣顾问有限公司上海分公司上海市茂名南路59号锦江饭店贵宾楼1EF 电话:021-(办公室)13(手机)电子邮箱:
范文二:发现管理重要客户往来邮件的最好方式重要客户也就是我们通常所说的“大客户”,这类重要客户虽然只占20%,却能创造出80%的价值。管理好重要客户的往来邮件,是企业保存重要客户资料的必备之需。尽管新的即时通讯工具层出不穷,电子邮件仍然魅力不减。它是一种最正式的商务沟通方式,被广泛应用于公司之间的信息沟通。然而,销售人员们邮箱中60%的邮件都与正在跟进的线索或客户无关,要想从中及时挑出需要处理的邮件可真难。特别是需要重点关注的重要客户的往来邮件,如果能够单独拉出来,那效果一定是事半功倍。因此,企业管理重要客户往来邮件的最好方式应运而生,百会CRM推出的集成邮箱插件的“邮件吸铁石”的功能,该功能像“磁铁”一样,能够把那些与销售人员相关的、正在跟进的重要客户发来的邮件准确抓取出来。当销售人员打开百会CRM,邮件吸铁石会立刻搜索该销售人员的收件箱,然后把那些与重要联系人、线索有关的邮件单独拉取出来,让销售人员有的放矢,重点跟进。百会CRM“邮件吸铁石”功能能够最大限度的帮助企业保存和管理重要客户的往来邮件。这个最大限度,指的是百会CRM完全可以做到完整留存全部的客户资料,包括基本资料和往来邮件。百会CRM“邮件吸铁石”功能,它改变了销售人员处理邮件的传统方式。能够帮助销售人员从众多邮件中更加聚焦于当前正在跟进的客户,在一个界面里既可以查看信息,也可以回复邮件,不需跳转到别的界面,工作效率明显得到提高。而且不用额外为它付费,凡购买过百会云邮箱插件的用户都可以免费使用这个新功能。
范文三:南美客户收到我价格战邮件的反馈:Dear MidnightFantasy (我的英文名,当然这里就不显示我的真实英文名了),For your information, I was not on holiday.
I just returned from China yesterday after a 3 week trip visiting our existing suppliers.
We cannot purchase anything from your company based on these ridiculous prices and conditions you are suggesting.I can answer you as follows and you decide if you want to continue doing business with HWK or not:1. Noted, we import over $40,000,000 per year from China and we know this situation well. No need to explain.2. Also noted.3. Also noted.4. Sorry we are in Latin America, not USA or Europe.
Here we order POPLAR only since it is cheaper.
Otherwise cannot order these items.5. Also noted.In spite of all of the above points, most of our China suppliers know and understand what a large and important customer we are and have not increased prices more than 5% at most.
Some have only increased 3% this year.
Therefore, we expect you to respect our prices if you want to continue doing business with us and send the correct sales contract.
Also, our Yiwu suppliers offer much cheaper copies of your items which are much more expensive so I suggest you at least maintain your prices.Quantity: We will revise only after you confirm the prices based on POPLAR and minimizing the price increase since we cannot do business with your company otherwise.Delivery time: OK.Best regards,Deo Fizrachi (客户名字)---------------------------------------Original Message-----From: *********]Sent: ********To: ********Subject: Sales Confirmation of your new pending order**********************************************************************************************Dear Deo Fizrachi (客户名),How are you ? trust you are back from the holiday and we wish you had a great time !Re your new order , our feedbacks as follows and we sent you several times but still have not got any reply from you.PRICES:Sorry to inform you we are compelled to adjust our prices by new export situation in china, the main factors are as follows:1)...Exchange rate between USD and RMB.Your last order was in August of 2006, at that time the exchange rate was 7.97,
now in September 2007 is 7.48, for your pending order the earliest time we can get the payment will be in December of 2007,the exchange rate keep dropping heavily during recent years, We guess in December 2007 the exchange rate will be around 7.30.
in this case, we'll lose profit of 8.5%.[(7.97-7.3)/7.97=8.5%]further more, for some items your latest order was even in the year of 2005, at that time the exchange rate was 8.26, compare with current exchange rate, our loss for those item even up to 12%.2)...Export tax rebate:Chinese government carried out new Export tax rebate policy since July 1,2007, rebate has decreased from 11% to 9%. on this point we lost 2%.3)...Cost of raw materials:Nowadays, almost all the raw materials' cost keep going up in China, take our wooden material as example, the percentage of price rising is about 10% higher than that of 2006.4)...Material change of front-board:For your below items:
You requested puzzle's front-board
made by poplar, but this kind of wood is crisp which easily creates chips and burrs,these things maybe hurt kids. so we used basswood to replace poplar, you know basswood is more expensive than poplar,this also caused cost went up.5)...Charge of inspection:From the end of
August 2007, the exportation situation in toys industry became very difficult due to the MATTEL products recall affair . currently, each shipment must be inspected strictly by inspection bureau. firstly, the inspection bureau personnel will come to the factory sample some products and bring them back for lab chemical tests (EN71-2,3).If pass,they will come to the factory again give the mass products physical tests (EN71-1) and all the relevant expenses will be borne by the factories. the inspection charge is USD 150 per item.We do understand you must be surprised at the prices suddenly rise so much, to save our lowest profit from the business we have no choice but to increase prices, we sincerely hope you can understand us and help us get over the current difficult situation. thanks in advance ! Pls check attached S/C.ORDER QUANTITY:Considering the small quantity would bring our factory much trouble, we fixed a minimum order quantity :720 pcs/item.We wish you can understand, we arrange the production of different items one by one (complete one item then go on producing another item ),if one item order quantity is very small, that will be quite hard for our workers to operate, only through producing big quantity for one item the workers can be skilled at this item, if they need to change items frequently the work efficiency will be affected quite a lot.There are many items are mixed packing in your order, for these items we wish you can adjust the order quantities, for example, your item No. : include 10 of our items by mixed packing. so for your item No.: minimum order quantity should be 720X10=7200 Pcs.In S/C you can find some of your items' order quantity increased too much, if not acceptable to you, you can cancel some of our items from the mixed packing, take your item No. as example, include 10 of our items, if you can cancel 5 of our items from the mixed packing, then the MOQ of
will be 720X5=3600 Pcs.Delivery time:Because orders in October are fully arranged, and Chinese new strict inspection policy will take up 15-20 working days, we set the delivery time in the middle of December 2007, can this be acceptable to you ?PS.
I am Shirley's colleague, susan askedme to send you her sincerely apology for the late reply to you.Sorry for the delay once again and pls note we do care your valuable orders !We are looking forward to hearing from you soon !Thanks and best regards!MidnightFantasy
范文四:1、Outlook Expres电脑"开始"菜单---所有程序--- Microsoft Office--Outlook Expres软件,在使用OUTLOOK设置步骤1、打开Outlook后,单击“工具”,“账户设置”;2、点击“电子邮件”标签页的“新建”,点击“下一步”按钮;3、输入您在发送邮件时想让对方看到的您的名字,电子邮箱地址,密码等,点击“下一步”按钮4、配置服务器设置完成之后点击“完成”按钮简介Outlook不是电子邮箱的提供者,它是Windows操作系统的一个收、发、写、管理电子邮件的自带软件,即收、发、写、管理电子邮件的工具,使用它收发电子邮件十分方便。通常我们在某个网站注册了自己的电子邮箱后,要收发电子邮件,须登入该网站,进入电邮网页,输入帐户名和密码,然后进行电子邮件的收、发、写操作。
使用Outlook Express后,这些顺序便一步跳过。只要你打开Outlook Express界面,Outlook Express程序便自动与你注册的网站电子邮箱服务器联机工作,收下你的电子邮件。发信时,可以使用Outlook Express创建新邮件,通过 网站服务器联机发送。(所有电子邮件可以脱机阅览)另外,Outlook Express在接收电子邮件时,会自动把发信人的电邮地址存入“通讯簿”,供你以后调用。还有,当你点击网页中的电邮超链接时,(如本网上的“联系我 们”按钮)会自动弹出写邮件界面,该新邮件已自动设置好了对方(收信人)的电邮地址和你的电邮地址,你只要写上内容,点击“发送”即可。这些是我们最常用的Outlook Express功能,当然,它还有许多附加功能
有些网站的电子邮箱服务器以及他们提供的聊天室附带的电邮服务不支持Outlook Express附加功能1、让普通邮件成为挂号信2、自动添加地址3、选择出口速度快的ISP4、最好使用ISP邮箱发送大容量信件5、将大容量信件进行压缩6、拆分大容量信件7、尽量使用文本方式来发送信件内置插件My Voice Email for Outlook 是Outlook的一个内置插件,它可以让你在Outlook 2000,Outlook XP and Outlook 2003中录制和发送音频信息。 Outlook Express 建立在开放的 Internet 标准基础之上,适用于任何Internet标准系统,例如,简单邮件传输协议 (SMTP)、邮局协议 3 (POP3) 和 Internet 邮件访问协议(IMAP)。它提供对目前最重要的电子邮件、新闻和目录标准的完全支持,这些标准包括轻型目录访问协议(LDAP)、多用途网际邮件扩充协议超文本标记语言 (MHTML)、超文本标记语言 (HTML)、安全/多用途网际邮件扩充协议(S/MIME) 和网络新闻传输协议 (NNTP)。这种完全支持可确保您能够充分利用新技术,同时能够无缝地发送和接收电子邮件。支持unicode字符集。2、Mozilla ThunderbirdMozilla Thunderbird是由Mozilla浏览器的邮件功能部件所改造的邮件工具,使用XUL程序介面语言所设计,是专门为搭配Mozilla Firefox浏览器使用者所设计的邮件客户端软件,介面设计更简洁、而且免安装。 只需在Mozilla Firefox浏览器装一个Thunderbird插件就可以了。Thunderbird 支持 IMAP 、POP邮件协议以及HTML邮件格式。值得一提的扩展是Webmail ,它允许通过POP3来访问web邮件系统,如 Yahoo、Hotmail、Lycos、MailDotCom、Gmail和Libero。Thunderbird的邮件文件可以被Google、 Yahoo! 和 Copernic 的桌面搜索引擎索引。能支持/WinXP/|Win7|/Vista/linux等平台。附件编码采用的字符编码方式:RFC2231。设置步骤:1、 先安装一个Mozilla Firefox的浏览器,并下载安装一个Thunderbird插件2、 启动Thunderbird,点击首页面的账户中的新账户3、 进入到邮件账户设置页面,按照界面的提示进行设置,设置完成后就可以接收邮件了功能特性:1、智能垃圾邮件过滤装置将实时检测您的每一封来信,并能够根据您的设置情况自适应做出策略调整,更高效的封锁垃圾邮件。2、Thunderbird还能有效的保护您远离越来越多各种邮件欺诈,比如最近流行的”钓鱼“事件,通过虚假邮件指引,骗取您的密码等个人信息。 Thunderbird一旦发现某个邮件有欺诈信息,将立即向您提示。3、Thunderbird为政府和企业提供更强的安全策略。包括 S/MIME, 数字签名,信息加密,支持各种安全设备。没有您的认可,附件将永远不会自动运行,使您远离各类蠕虫和病毒。3、The Bat!The Bat!是一个强大易用的E-mail客户程序,支持多用户环境,不受限制的E-mail帐号的安全和非安全的消息 访问,全面的消息过滤,多语种界面,MIME标准和UUEncode,带消息模板的相当不错的文本编辑器,以及其他很多小的实用特色。国际语言包包含:英 语, 德语,意大利语,葡萄牙语,俄语,土耳其语等。拼写检查程序词典为英国英语,荷兰语,法国语,德语和意大利语。,支持很多种语言,所以支持很多的字符集。支持MIME 编码方式。应用平台: Win9x/NT/2000/XP/2003设置步骤:1、下载软件The Bat!,然后按照提示安装2、在安装完成之后到开始菜单中运行The Bat!3、然后按照界面的提示一步步的对The Bat!进行初始的设置,比如添加邮箱账户等4、FoxmailFoxmail具备强大的反垃圾邮件功能。它使用多种技术对邮件进行判别,能够准确识别垃圾邮件与非垃圾邮件。垃圾邮件会被自动分捡到垃圾邮件箱中,有效地降低垃圾邮件对用户干扰,最大限度地减少用户因为处理垃圾邮件而浪费的时间。支持简体中文GB2312、繁体中文Big5、日文Shift-JIS、韩文KSC,同时支持英语us-ascii和西欧语言iso8859-1,支持MIME 编码方式缺点:安全性能不佳,密码很容易被破解设置步骤:1、 先下载一个Foxmail的客户端进行安装,安装好了之后打开2、 点击邮箱底下的新建邮箱账户,按照提示进行设置,与其他的客户端类似。5、DreamMailDreamMail采用多用户和多账号方式来管理电子邮件,支持 SMTP、eSMTP、POP 3、Hotmail、Yahoo 等邮件协议,真正采用多线程高速收发邮件。附带增强型远程管理,可以直接查看服务器上邮件的内容、可以在服务器上直接删除邮件;邮件过滤器、黑名单及白名 单等组合使用,能有效对付垃圾邮件;DreamMail能自动检测破坏性邮件,增强系统安全;另外,DreamMail还支持特快专递、语音邮件、匿名发 送及群组发送等。DreamMail全面支持 HTML 邮件、邮件模板、邮件签名以及备份和管理电子邮件;特有的破乱码技术,轻松对付各种乱码邮件;内建了邮件压缩存储,能占用更少的硬盘空间;编辑邮件时能自 动存盘防止死机断电;拖曳附件到预览窗口即可直接预览;自动删除垃圾邮件和废纸篓。此外,它还集成了许多特色功能,比如:添加账号时自动检索 POP3/SMTP服务器;可以自定义动态滚动新闻;可以删除附件以减少硬盘存储量;能够编辑接收到的邮件;支持显示发件人地址及插入邮件表情等等。支持 WebMail,可以方便登陆 web 信箱操作系统:Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003 简体中文版设置步骤:1、下载一个DreamMail的安装软件,然后点下一步安装下去,在安装完成之后会有设置的界面提示,按照界面的提示一步步设置即可,大致和The Bat!有点类似,都是安装完成第一次运行的时候进行设置。6、KoomailKoomail是一款无需配置POP3、SMTP等设置,输入邮箱帐号、密码即可使用的邮件客户端。Koomail可以在windows xp、vista等操作系统下使用,支持多邮箱帐户,可以收发Gmail、163、sina、sohu、263、qq、yahoo、hotmail等所有邮箱。Koomail支持各国字符集和Unicode、支持IMAP/POP/SMTP/Hotmail/Yahoo、SSL、RSS,可以分割断点发送邮件并自动合并,具有强大的垃圾邮件过滤功能,可加密发送和远程管理邮件,精悍而专业。支持各国字符集和Unicode功能特性1、独有的断电保护功能在撰写邮件的过程中无论是断电,还是系统死机,重启koomail之后,即会自动弹出未完成的邮件2、独立收信人一次要将同一封邮件发给2000人,使用koomail独有的独立收信人功能,每个收信人只会看到自己的邮件地址,可以有效的保护其他人的隐私又提高了一封一封发信的效率。3、内嵌IM使沟通交流更方便,可以降低企业管理成本4、独有的搜索引擎技术Koomail采用了先进的基于互联网搜索技术的索引机制来索引邮件,从而支持邮件的快速查找。5、模板和插件Koomail拥有强大的邮件模板功能,支持来信动画、来信语音等,可以在写信时插入图片、签名、表情、附件等,可以发送语音、视频邮件。设置步骤:1、下载Koomai的安装软件,按照界面提示安装下去,安装完成后第一次运行时会有设置的邮箱的对话框,按照提示设置即可7、网易闪电邮“超全面”—— 国内首个支持所有网易邮箱(163、126、yeah、188、vip)的客户端,同时支持pop3等协议,全面兼容所有网易邮箱和非网易邮箱,支持多帐号同步管理,方便易用。“超便捷”—— 定时收信,及时提醒;拖拽式添加附件;本地文件和网页内容,右键发送;支持网页模式访问网易邮箱,直接登录网页邮箱;采用新型全文检索技术进行的各项邮件搜索,快速精确;各种常用功能,一键轻松到位。同时,依托网易邮箱强大的反垃圾功能,精准识别垃圾邮件,并自动推入相应文件夹,最大程度减少用户困扰。新版本中还增加了锁定功能,进一步提高了邮箱的安全性。独创网易NMMP邮件协议,同时支持POP3、IMAP邮箱协议。操作系统:适用于Win2000、WinXP、Win 7以及Vista系统设置步骤:1、下载flashmail的安装软件,按照界面提示安装下去,安装完成后第一次运行时会有设置的邮箱的对话框,按照提示设置即可
范文五:客户不回复的原因1.回复不及时:如果你不是在第一时间回复客户,等你回复客户的时候,客户有可能在别人那里下单了。2.回复的内容答非所问:客户没有从你的邮件中了解他想要知道的答案3.邮件中出现很多错误,让客户很容易会怀疑你的能力与诚意,同事客户看不懂你所要表达的意思,不知道该如何回复你。4有些询盘本来就是虚盘,他们发布的原因或是为考察市场,或只是为了摸摸行情,等等4.邮件客人并没有收到,有时候在您给客户回复询盘的时候,5.邮件需要从自己的客户端传送到自己的邮箱服务器,再传到客6.户邮箱服务器,最后才传到客户端,这中间邮件没有顺利到达7.也是有可能的,所以客人自然不会回复给你,因为他可能不曾8.收到邮件!9.客户在度假10. 在google上的回复,大多数的客户都有自己的供应商,跟你联系只想对比价格11. 客户认为MOQ或者价格太高12. 客户真的很忙没有时间回复你????第一封回复之后接着就查客户资料,准备好要发给客户的资料,尽量在你说的时间内给客户发邮件。发完之后10 分钟内跟进第二封 Hi again dear,Just now I sent our product catalogue by E-mail, did you receive it?
Do you have any questions about our products ?
Should any items be of interested to you?How about sending me the item NO. And the quantity that you would like to buy for this time? Then I can send the best price for your reference .I am looking forward to hearing from you soon! Best regardsRichard如果上封邮件客户没回复,第二天跟进,推荐热卖产品 How are you doing?Yesterday you inquired about our nebulizer,and our reply have sent to you,have you received it?In order to help you make the decision , here I choose some hot sale items offer to you ,(介绍产品优势) I believe it will hot in your market .Please check the attachment .If you have any problems about our products , feel free to contact me at any time.I am waiting for your reply . Best regards /Richard如果上封邮件客户没回复,第三天跟进,问是否收到过我的邮件Good Day and hope you are fine .About the nebulizer you are interested in ,Our quotation have sent to you, but after that we didn't receive any reply from you.We are worry the letters didn't arrival at yours, have you received it? If not , I will resend to you ,ok ?Or if anything I can do for you, feel free to let me know , I will try my best .I am waiting for your quick replying .Best regardsRichard如果上封邮件客户没回复,第四天跟进,给客户找台阶并关心客户How are you those days? You must be very busy, otherwise you will reply my emails, right?Working is important, but health is more important. Take care of yourself.Hope you will have time to reply me soon.Hope everything goes well with you !Best regardsRichard如果还没有回复的话,"俺"就不开心了Hello dear,I am so sad that you didn't reply me.(加上表情,让你的邮件有感情)Best regardsRichard我个人觉得这句话挺好的,大多数的客户都会回你的。?用心沟通,体现诚意Hello dear ,Good day and hope you are fine !To be honest , I really want to build long time cooperation with you ,So I Contact you so many times . But it is a pity that I did not get any reply with you . May I know which point of our products can not meet your requirements ?I think the communication is the most important in the trade business , so if any problems on our business cooperation , we can communicate and solve it ,right ?I am sincerely hope we can cooperate, so I am waiting for your letter ,dear !Best regards客户不回复你,总会有一个理由的, 要多站在客户的角度看待问题,分析问题,解决问题,最后还得总结经验,这样才能不断提升自己的能力。多多跟客户分享,多跟客户分享积极向上的,快乐的,邮件也是有表情的。我觉得回复一封询盘最重要的是针对客户的问题进行回复,客户想要知道什么,就回答他什么,我个人觉得这点非常重要。之后可以跟客户介绍一下我们产品的优势,比如说我们客户介绍客户的设计啊,根据不同产品介绍,突出独有的优势。然后可以跟客户介绍他所询问的这个产品的新款等等。数据的跟进不是所有的客户,你发开发信给他,他就会回你的,有一些客户你跟进了半年多甚至一年都没有回复过你,但是他回复你的话,就是直接跟你下单。所有要用长远的目光去看待这些数据,永远保持一个好的心态去跟进这些数据,坚持不懈。我跟进数据一般是3-4天跟进一次,每次邮件的内容都不一样,可以给客户介绍我们的新产品,跟客户分享一些事情。我也经常受到客户说不要发邮件给他,我一开始也会伤心,但是反正他又没有见过我,也不是当面给我说。不要放弃任何一个客人,就算没有回复,也要定期发送邮件! 让客人认识你,记得你,当客人一有你所生产的产品询盘时,第一个就会想到你!?
范文六:客户不回邮件? 嗯 该治治了。。。报完价后第一件事情就是询问客户对于我们报价的看法, 评价,并且要问几次。 很多人都知道, 有一部分客户在这个时候就会给你回复了的。一.询问客户对报价的看法Dear xxx,Hope everything goes well with you!Have you kindly checked my offer? Hope they are workable for your market! It is regret that I haven't received any information from your side. May I have your idea about our offer? We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply.If there is anything we can do for you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.Hope we can build good cooperation with you and your company.Best regards二.追问客户的评价,求回复Dear xxHow are you recently?Several days no news from you have you got my enquiry for xxxx? Fully understand that you are too busy to reply us. But we are still await for your comments. We need your feedback to go ahead. Thank you in advance.Many thanks and best regards.三.本着小强精神,保证客户收到了报价,重发报价Hello, xxx,Wish you have a nice day!May I ask whether you have received my quotation? Now I am sending it again, if you have any other ideas. Please feel free to contact me. We will do much better if you cangive any advices to us.Waiting for your favorable reply soon!Best wishes四:利用报价的有效期给客户一点压力Hello, xxx,Hope everything goes well! It’s Judy.We are in receipt of your inquiry dated on xxx and quote you as follow: XXXXXXX . pls kindly check whether price is workable ? Becasue price will be invalid on xxxx.Wish we will promote business.Best regards.好吧, 关于客户的这次询价问了这么多还没有回复的话, 我们最后一次问一下, 然后进行询盘的转化吧。五:最后一次寻求客户对所询价产品的意见,附上产品目录表Good day! My friends, Judy again.My quotation of xxx you might have received and considered. Could you kindly advise your comments at your earliest convenience?Enclosed is the E-catalog of Kington, please kindly check! If there is any item you are in need of, please contact me! I’ll be more than pleasure to offer the information you want. Thanks…I am of service at any time!BR这个时候差不多半个月过去了, 我们要学着挖掘客户的其他订单需求了。六:待客户在目录表中发现适合他们市场的产品Hello, my friends,Have u received and checked the E-catalog send in my last email? Hope they are workable for your market! If you find some product really attractive to you, please feel free to contact us. We are more than pleasure to offer you with more information that you want.If you want to estimate the products show, yes, sample can be sent for your reference!We hope can establish a good business relationship with you in the near future.Best regards七:时不时的问下是否有新的询盘或者订单Dear xxI hope you are doing good.Have you got any new orders ? pls keep me posted if yes, i will send you our updated price for your review.Best regards.八:对于较大的客户我们也可以主动提出提供免费样品哟Dear xxx,Free sample can be sent for your reference if you need. How's your opinion?As our serveral communication, I hope that we can build a cooperation between us.Waiting for your reply.Best wishes九:最后的绝招Dear xxx,I have sent you email many times before but have not received any reply from you so I am guessing the emails have not reached you.Could you please drop me a short note if you receive this message and also please tell me if you have any interest in our products? I don’t want to keep bothering you if you don’t have any interestBest regards十:新产品上市就是很厉害的时候了哦Dear xxxGood morning !It is glad to inform you that we have lanched xxx ,which with xxxx优势特点 such as perfect design, low noise, light weightxxxx.Attached with xx and xx for your reference and pls have a try in your market if possible.Best regards.xxxx我们的报价以及目录表都发过了。 但是我们在工厂做外贸的知道, 很多大公司需要的是很长期的跟进的。 这时候我们把我们的价格表微微的调整一下,发给客户。 以价格的调整刺激一下客户。十一:告知客户价格表的调整Dear xxx,How are you? Long time no contact and hope everything goes weill with you.Our products and quotation had updated .Would u pls check our new quotation with new items in attachments ?If have any questions,pls contact me freely.Best regards.十二:看看可不可以转换订单吧Hello, xxx,Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business.If any new inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you well with competitive prices as per your request. By the way, how about your order (or business) with item ***? If still pending I would like to offer our latest prices to promote an opportunity to cooperate with each other. Thanks and best regards, Kevin不知大家同不同意一句话:客户的跟进无非就是找出很多的看似正规的理由跟客户保持联系嘛!所以, 以下的时机肯定是不可错过的咯~~~可选邮件:1.
客户过节, 送祝福Dear xxxxHappy xxx and we wish you, your family, company enjoy your holidays.As for xxx, if you need any info ,pls contact me at any time. We will try our best to satisfied with your requirements.May god bless you and have a nice day.2.
给客户发送一封关心的信, 提醒客户注意休息,身体健康Deer xxx,Good day!Happy the coming new year! I know that you will be much busy than before. But, please remember to keep enough rest! As all of us know, healthy is the most important in your life.Best regards3.
如果我方过节的话Dear XXXXSorry for re-troubling you.pls find my pervious email below. Could you kindly check by return today. Because we will on holiday from xx to xx and my email access may be limited.Thank you in advance.Best regards.外贸实用小工具,高人所授,感谢大家知遇之恩1)介绍一个简单的工具, 阅否
。/简要说明:
通过将一个小图片插入到邮件里面,跟踪你的邮件是否被客户打开 。2)有个网站可以免费给国外客户发短信。
简要说明:打开后,在网站上部菜单处找到SEND FREE SMSSelect contry: 这里选择ChinaMobile Number: 这里直接输入手机即可,因为当你选择国家的时候,国家代码直接回显示在这里。Your message: 短信的内容输入这里。长度和我们的短信内容长度限制一致。最后点击send 发送3)丰富的卖家资源在这里,新手们可以朝这里进攻一下,顺便练习一下自己写开发信的水平。/这是我以前有练过笔的地方。Note:由于时间关系,还有关于国外社交平台的开发成功的经历会在以后的日子和大家多多交流的。精彩请继续期待!希望有经验的外贸高手们,多多与我交流外贸经验。小女子拜谢~~~客户不回邮件? 嗯 该治治了。。。报完价后第一件事情就是询问客户对于我们报价的看法, 评价,并且要问几次。 很多人都知道, 有一部分客户在这个时候就会给你回复了的。一.询问客户对报价的看法Dear xxx,Hope everything goes well with you!Have you kindly checked my offer? Hope they are workable for your market! It is regret that I haven't received any information from your side. May I have your idea about our offer? We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply.If there is anything we can do for you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.Hope we can build good cooperation with you and your company.Best regards二.追问客户的评价,求回复Dear xxHow are you recently?Several days no news from you have you got my enquiry for xxxx? Fully understand that you are too busy to reply us. But we are still await for your comments. We need your feedback to go ahead. Thank you in advance.Many thanks and best regards.三.本着小强精神,保证客户收到了报价,重发报价Hello, xxx,Wish you have a nice day!May I ask whether you have received my quotation? Now I am sending it again, if you have any other ideas. Please feel free to contact me. We will do much better if you cangive any advices to us.Waiting for your favorable reply soon!Best wishes四:利用报价的有效期给客户一点压力Hello, xxx,Hope everything goes well! It’s Judy.We are in receipt of your inquiry dated on xxx and quote you as follow: XXXXXXX . pls kindly check whether price is workable ? Becasue price will be invalid on xxxx.Wish we will promote business.Best regards.好吧, 关于客户的这次询价问了这么多还没有回复的话, 我们最后一次问一下, 然后进行询盘的转化吧。五:最后一次寻求客户对所询价产品的意见,附上产品目录表Good day! My friends, Judy again.My quotation of xxx you might have received and considered. Could you kindly advise your comments at your earliest convenience?Enclosed is the E-catalog of Kington, please kindly check! If there is any item you are in need of, please contact me! I’ll be more than pleasure to offer the information you want. Thanks…I am of service at any time!BR这个时候差不多半个月过去了, 我们要学着挖掘客户的其他订单需求了。六:待客户在目录表中发现适合他们市场的产品Hello, my friends,Have u received and checked the E-catalog send in my last email? Hope they are workable for your market! If you find some product really attractive to you, please feel free to contact us. We are more than pleasure to offer you with more information that you want.If you want to estimate the products show, yes, sample can be sent for your reference!We hope can establish a good business relationship with you in the near future.Best regards七:时不时的问下是否有新的询盘或者订单Dear xxI hope you are doing good.Have you got any new orders ? pls keep me posted if yes, i will send you our updated price for your review.Best regards.八:对于较大的客户我们也可以主动提出提供免费样品哟Dear xxx,Free sample can be sent for your reference if you need. How's your opinion?As our serveral communication, I hope that we can build a cooperation between us.Waiting for your reply.Best wishes九:最后的绝招Dear xxx,I have sent you email many times before but have not received any reply from you so I am guessing the emails have not reached you.Could you please drop me a short note if you receive this message and also please tell me if you have any interest in our products? I don’t want to keep bothering you if you don’t have any interestBest regards十:新产品上市就是很厉害的时候了哦Dear xxxGood morning !It is glad to inform you that we have lanched xxx ,which with xxxx优势特点 such as perfect design, low noise, light weightxxxx.Attached with xx and xx for your reference and pls have a try in your market if possible.Best regards.xxxx我们的报价以及目录表都发过了。 但是我们在工厂做外贸的知道, 很多大公司需要的是很长期的跟进的。 这时候我们把我们的价格表微微的调整一下,发给客户。 以价格的调整刺激一下客户。十一:告知客户价格表的调整Dear xxx,How are you? Long time no contact and hope everything goes weill with you.Our products and quotation had updated .Would u pls check our new quotation with new items in attachments ?If have any questions,pls contact me freely.Best regards.十二:看看可不可以转换订单吧Hello, xxx,Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business.If any new inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy you well with competitive prices as per your request. By the way, how about your order (or business) with item ***? If still pending I would like to offer our latest prices to promote an opportunity to cooperate with each other. Thanks and best regards, Kevin不知大家同不同意一句话:客户的跟进无非就是找出很多的看似正规的理由跟客户保持联系嘛!所以, 以下的时机肯定是不可错过的咯~~~可选邮件:1.
客户过节, 送祝福Dear xxxxHappy xxx and we wish you, your family, company enjoy your holidays.As for xxx, if you need any info ,pls contact me at any time. We will try our best to satisfied with your requirements.May god bless you and have a nice day.2.
给客户发送一封关心的信, 提醒客户注意休息,身体健康Deer xxx,Good day!Happy the coming new year! I know that you will be much busy than before. But, please remember to keep enough rest! As all of us know, healthy is the most important in your life.Best regards3.
如果我方过节的话Dear XXXXSorry for re-troubling you.pls find my pervious email below. Could you kindly check by return today. Because we will on holiday from xx to xx and my email access may be limited.Thank you in advance.Best regards.外贸实用小工具,高人所授,感谢大家知遇之恩1)介绍一个简单的工具, 阅否
。/简要说明:
通过将一个小图片插入到邮件里面,跟踪你的邮件是否被客户打开 。2)有个网站可以免费给国外客户发短信。
简要说明:打开后,在网站上部菜单处找到SEND FREE SMSSelect contry: 这里选择ChinaMobile Number: 这里直接输入手机即可,因为当你选择国家的时候,国家代码直接回显示在这里。Your message: 短信的内容输入这里。长度和我们的短信内容长度限制一致。最后点击send 发送3)丰富的卖家资源在这里,新手们可以朝这里进攻一下,顺便练习一下自己写开发信的水平。/这是我以前有练过笔的地方。Note:由于时间关系,还有关于国外社交平台的开发成功的经历会在以后的日子和大家多多交流的。精彩请继续期待!希望有经验的外贸高手们,多多与我交流外贸经验。小女子拜谢~~~
范文七:第一次接到询盘,你用多少回盘换来一句回复?该怎样做,客户才回你呢?明明询盘了,就突然消失了?你们遇到过吗?为什么询盘后就不见了?还是根本就消失不见了?经过我浏览大家的外贸邮,神似的纠缠,没有回音也是白搭,只有客户回复了,即使只是告诉你不想要了,你就已经打入了客户,至少你可以继续。。。。哈哈,如何掌握节奏?万不得已,只有出绝招了!我的第一次报价Thank you for your inquiry of Adult Diaper. We are pleasure thatyou are interested in our products Adult Diaper and Adult pull upDiaper. we are the first and largest companywhich specialized in ### in China,have more than # years experience in handmade production. http://We've sent the products' photo in the attachment and detailed information ofthe product below:For the payment:Western Union.....For the Shipment : DHL, .....We look forward to receive your reply.Sincerely,(过几天,没回复)Dear XXX,Wish everything well with you!We are in receipt of your letter dated Aug 10 , and as requested send youa catalogue for more information . We hope they will reach you and will helpyou make selection.Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. Wewill be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailedrequirements.Wish we will promote business as well as friendship(仍无回复,两周内)Dear XXX,Good morning! Have a nice day.Hope you have got a wonderful weekend!For several days no news from you, my friend.Now I am writingfor reminding you about our offer for item of ** dated ** **
according to your relative inquiry. Have yougot (or checked) the prices or not? May we know if this project still activefor us?Any comments by return will be much appreciated. It will be our bigpleasure if we have opportunities to be on severice of you in near future.(最后的绝招)Dear xxx,I have sent you email many times before but have not received any reply from you so I am guessing the emails have not reached you.Could you please drop me a short note if you receive this message, please tell me if you have any interest in our products? I don’t want to keep bothering you if you don’t have any interest(在两个月内可以适当追加的)Dear XXX,Now I am writing for keeping in touch with you for further business.If any new inquiry, welcome here and I will try my best to satisfy youregards加强联系:Dear sir Have you received our quotation of ..., if you have any further question,please don't hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you comment about our quotation.We hope that we can establish a good business relationship with you in the nearest future. Your prompt reply will be appreciate.每日一学----跟海外买家沟通技巧20招,私藏的,今天分享了!1付款阶段1,A,买家未付款催单技巧:(Awaiting Payment)Dear valued Customer,Thank you for your order, We have this item in stock, if you have any query for processing the payment of the order, please feel free to contact us.Thank you!Seller IDB,款项正在审核阶段(Pending payment verification)Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for your order. Your payment is currently being processed and will be shipped to you as soon as your payment has been confirmed. If you do experience any payment issues, please feel free contact us.Thank you !Seller ID2订单付完款后,发货前2,买家下完单,但是缺货断货,可推荐其他产品或者同意退款,询问买家意见Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for your order. The item(s) you ordered is currently out of stock, however, you can select an item(s) of equal value to your order, or request a refund. Please let us know which you prefer.We look forwarding to hearing from you soon.Thank you.Seller ID3,买家所在的国家地址较偏远,不能包邮,建议买家补运费Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for your order. We are sorry that we cannot ship your item(s) via the free shipping method as the address you have provided is located in a remote area. In order for us to ship your item(s) to you as soon as possible, you will need to pay an extra $(付款金额), or you can request a full refund.We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know which you prefer.Thank you.Seller ID桃子
10:35:054,买家选择的是DHL发货,但是卖家只能用E-邮宝或者小包发货,询问买家是否愿意接受?Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for your order. We are sorry that we cannot ship your item(s)via DHL(四大快递) at this point. We can only ship your item(s) via E-packet (或者其他的货运方式)which usually takes 10-15 business days for delivery. Please let us know as soon as possible if we should proceed with the E-packet shipping method.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you.Seller ID5,卖家不能正常发货(例如春节长假),请买家同意延长备货期Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for your order. Please note that there will be shipping delays due to the national holidays and your order might not arrive at the expected time frame. We plan to extend the lead time, would you please accept it?Thank you for your understanding and patience.Seller ID3发货后6,卖家发货了,告知买家发货方式和查询网址Dear customer,Regarding your order number: xxx, we have shipped your item(s) via (DHL, EMS, E-packet) and the tracking number is xxx. Please check the tracking information here:
for updates.Please note, it will take 2-5 days before the tracking information can be viewed online. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you.Seller ID10:35:50桃子
10:35:507,货物被物流公司丢失,询问买家是否同意重新发货?Dear Valued Customer,Your item(s) have been shipped on 10 January,2015, however, the shipping carrier has lost the package. At this point we would like to offer you two options, we can either resend you items or provide you with a full refund. Please let know which you prefer. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have causedThank you.SellerID8,货物正常在途,请买家等待Dear Valued Customer,Regarding your order number: xxx, we have sent out your item(s) via (DHL, EMS, E-packet), and the tracking number is xxx. Please check the tracking information here:. Your package is on route and will take between 5-25 days to be delivered.Best Regards!Seller ID9,货物到达买家海关,请买家去清关(确认买家需要交关税的情况)Dear Valued Customer,Your order number: xxx, has arrived and is being held by customs, and you will need to clear your item(s) with customs. Please note that there might be VAT (value added tax) that you might have to pay.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly and we will be glad to assist you.Thank you.Seller ID10,货物妥投,但是妥投的具体地址和签收人不一致,请买家再次核实Dear Valued Customer,Your package was delivered to the address that you have provided, here is the shipping receipt (附上发货底单给买家). Please check with your local post office, or any family member or neighbor who might have signed for your package.If you have not yet received your package, please feel free to contact us directly. Thank you.Seller ID桃子
10:36:3711,官网查询买家已签收包裹,提醒买家确认收货并留好评Dear Valued customer,We have tracked your order (order No: xxx), and it was delivered to the shipping address that have you provided. Please make sure you have received your item(s) in perfect condition, and then please proceed to complete this order. If you are satisfied with your purchase and our service, we will be grateful if you can provide us with a positive feedback.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.Thank you!Seller ID4买家开启纠纷(包括普通纠纷和平台纠纷)12,买家投诉货物与描述不符,询问具体原因和请买家提供证据Dear Valued Customer,We have received your dispute messages, what’s wrong with the items which you have received? If you are experiencing problems with the item(s) that you have received, please take clear photos and/or video and send it to us so that we may be able to resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.Seller ID13,买家投诉部分收到货物,询问具体收到的数量,考虑补发Dear Valued Customer,If your package is missing some of the items that you have ordered, please take clear photos of the items that you have received, and send it to us. We can then proceed to send you the missing item(s) as soon as possible or you may tell us your solution.Thank you for your time.Seller ID14,买家将纠纷升级到平台,继续跟买家沟通Dear Valued Customer,We have received your escalated dispute message. Please provide us with the specific problem that you are having in order for us to help you resolve this case as soon as possible. Or you may tell us your solution.We look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you,Seller ID15,纠纷升级到平台,等待平台纠纷专员裁决期间,仍争取跟买家沟通Dear Valued Customer,Regarding your order (no: XXXXX), we are aware that you have escalated the case to DHgate. We would be grateful if you could give us a chance to help you resolve this matter personally.Could you please propose a solution to the current problem you are having?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you,Seller ID16,如果买家收到的货确实货不对版或者质量问题,也提供了证据给您,询问买家的方案Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the evidence you have provided. We would like to offer you some options as below that will help resolve this case as soon as possible.(a) You can keep the items and we will be happy to offer you a partial refund XX $ USD(具体金额可视具体的情况).(b) You can return all the items to us, and we can then provide you with a replacement of your items or a full refund.Please let us know which option you would prefer.Thank you!Seller ID17,如果买家接受了部分退款,保留货物的意见,告知会同意部分退款或者找客服帮忙Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for your response, you have accept the partial refund US $xx, please go to “my DHgate” and click “refund and refund” then select the solution: “seller partial refund $xx, buyer no need to return”.Once we clicked that option the system will automatically provide you with a refund. If you do experience any issues with this process, please contact us.
Thank youSeller ID18,如果买家就是不喜欢收到的货(自身原因),坚持就要退货,可告知买家风险Dear Valued Customer,We are sorry to hear that you have opened a dispute regarding the item(s) you have received. If you wish to, you can return the item(s) to us, and once we have received the item(s) we can then proceed to provide you with a full refund.Please note that you will have to pay the shipping fee for returning the item(s).
Below is our return shipping address:(详细英文退货地址:包括收件人姓名,电话,邮编,买家需要选择的货运方式和申报价格等)Contact name:shipping address:Zip Code:Tel: (required)Kind reminder:1. Returned goods must remain intact and in perfect condition2. Remember to markPlease let me know the shipment tracking number once you have shipped the package.Thank you,Seller ID19,同意买家退货,询问买家退货进度Dear Valued Customer,We have not yet received the item(s) you have sent back to us. Please provide us with the shipment tracking number and the shipping carrier’s website so that we can track the returned goods.We look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank you!Seller ID20,收到买家的退货,同意退款给买家,希望下次可以再合作Dear Valued Customer,We have received your item(s) and will now proceed to inform DHgate to apply the refund to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Welcome to our store again and we will give you some discount in your new order. Best Regards!Seller I
范文八:客户收发邮件端,属性
进中行如设下置:属 ”中性行进下设如置如 您果使用ou ltook 客端收发户件邮,在“性 中进属行如设置下 :第一步发邮件服务送 器MTS:Psmpt.iyq.e613.ocm。P P3服O务器p:o.piyq.163ecom. 。户账:名请写您的填户帐名 全户帐名全(小提示:请留意要您填的写邮域箱名 帐)全名户密码: 请填您的邮写箱码密 邮箱码 外发密邮件服务器请请选择“:我服务器要的求份身认证我的服务器 求要身认证”份我的服务 要器身求认份证图示第二步加密,击点高“”,SM级PT端 口参设置为数2:5,PO 3端P参口数设 如置您果的件收邮发不要需采 用SL 加S密 为1:01加,密击“点高”,请级择选“此服器务求要安全接连 SS”L,SMTP 端参 如果口您的邮件发需要采收用SS L加
此服密务器要求安全连 接数设置为:994 POP3,端参口设置数为9:95回顶部返客户端收发件邮在 ,邮箱号帐置 设中进如下设行置 :箱邮帐设号”置进中行下设如置如 您使用果 fxmaoil 户客端收邮件 发在“邮箱号设置帐 中进如下行设: 第一置发步邮送服件器 务MTSP:smp.qiyet.163c.o。(小提示m请选择:S“MPT服 器需务身份要验 证务服需要器份身验证”) OPP3服器务:opp.iqey.61.c3om 账。户名请:写您的填户全名帐 帐全户名小(提:示留意您要请填写邮箱域的名 帐)全户名 密码:请填您的邮写箱码密邮箱 码 密图示第二步加,点击“密级高”S,MPT端 口参数置为:25, 设PO3P端参口设置数如果您 的件邮发不收要采用 S需LS加
密为:10加1密,点“高击”级请,择“此选务器服要安求全连 SS接L,SM”T 端口参 P果您如的件邮发收要需采 SS用L 密 加服务器要求安此全连接数 设为:置994 PO,P3端口数参设为置995:返顶回部客户端发邮收件, 在户 中帐进如行下设置:帐户” 进行如中设下置 如您果用苹果使电脑 aiml 户端客收发邮 在“帐件户 中行如下设置进 :第步一发邮件服务送器 SMTPs:tmp.qiye1.6.co3m P。PO服务器:3op.qpyi.163.coem。账户名 请:填写的您帐户全 名帐全户名(小提:请留意示您填写的邮要箱名域 帐户全名) 码:密请写填的邮箱密码您 箱密码 邮示图第二步“在级 高高”级页签,去掉内“收邮取后从服件器上删除务副本 收其取邮后件服务器上删除其副从本”前的勾选以,证您收保到的件邮会在web 上
高保级收 邮件后从取务器服删上其副本除 副留。并注意端口本参为数1:01在设置完后成可,以点“帐户信息 帐击户息”信中“发件的务服(器MSPT”)择选框,弹在出内修改想要框修改的 信发件服器(务 户帐息 信发服务器 ) 件。息
范文九:邮件开发客户的技巧谈谈邮件开发客户的技巧有些做外贸的朋友总是会有这样的困惑,我给客户发了邮件,怎么石沉大海?或者客户给我发了询盘,我回复后没有下文了,发了几次还是没有回应。造成这种情况有很多种原因。虽然一封写得比较有煽动性和有看点的邮件有助吸引客户眼球并最终勾引客户兴趣,但由于每个人阅读的习惯和兴趣不同,A认为不错的文字可能B看了不对胃口,所以说我们所能做的也就是根据回复率不断调整我们信函表达的方式和内容以争取提高广大客户的回复率,但有一点很清楚,我们并无法保证哪种方法是最好的,我们所做的只是提高概率,就象买彩票,单式和复式的中奖概率是不一样的,但你买复式就一定会中奖么?未必。因为发这种信函的时候很多非人为因素并非我们能控制得了的--好几道工序是需要老天保佑的:首先是我们的邮件不要被他们的邮件服务器BLOCK为junk mail。(其实被列为junk mail也是我们很多邮件的最终下场,虽然避免群发邮件,尽量不要在第一封信时以HTML格式发送或是不要添加附件等小技巧可以避免被列为SPAM,但来自中国的邮件还是很容易被国外的服务器列为垃圾邮件)。其次是客户不要看了邮件标题就直接删除邮件(简单直接的标题对有些客户来说他看了产生兴趣直接就打开了,但有些客户可能一看就是当垃圾邮件删除,这个标题的优劣以否不好说,客户的爱好也是萝卜青菜的,各有所好,也不好把握,只能靠运气由他们选了)。再次就是看你这封信的人是否在公司里有决定权,如果他不关心的内容可能他就当垃圾随手删掉了,所以说在这个过程中运气也满重要的。因此,我个人觉得邮件式的开发客户模式用一句话归结起来就是要在RIGHT TIME IN A RIGHT WAY TO A RIGHT PERSON WITH A GOOD LUCK。RIGHT TIME:什么时候发信有关系么?答案是肯定的,而且关系很大。一般来说周一不适合发信,因为通常周一客户的邮箱会充满业务信件或是垃圾邮件,这时候他处理邮件就没那么认真了,也许随便扫一眼就拖进垃圾箱了;对时差相差较大的客户比如欧洲和中东印度的客户比较适合在下午发信,他们可以在工作时间内马上看到信,这对提高他们的回复率至关重要。一般来说发信的时间最好集中在周二周三周四会比较好,周五由于临近周末,客户需要处理的事情会比较多,可能比较忙,这时候客户可能也不会那么认真看你的业务推荐信了,所以发信一定要注意把握时间,这是有效提高回复率的有效手段。RIGHT WAY:首先保证第一封推荐函一定不要群发。在我们平时以纯EMAIL方式进行开发业务的电子商务过程中,搜寻客户的方式可能有N种,但如何让客户看了你的广告函后回你信,好象也没有人敢可以绝对保证他能做到----但事实上并没有一种方式可以保证你的目标客户一定会理你,我们只能尽量写一封比较对大众胃口的推荐信以提升客户去看信的欲望及打开信后耐心看完信的兴趣并让客户了解介绍的内容后产生某些想法---想法是客户回信的动力,回复才是硬道理。当然,一封写得再惊天地泣鬼神的信发过去如果被服务器列为SPAM那也等于零;如果通过了服务器但客户一看标题感觉有垃圾邮件的味道不看直接删除的也等于零;客户看了以后没什么感觉那基本上也宣布等于零;只有客户看了感觉有点价值,虽然没有马上回复但归档处理,理论上说这还有点搞头,因为等他有需要的时他脑海里想起你后还会翻出来联系联系;当然,唯一有意义的就是客户看了你大作之后直接回复你。所以适当地根据回复率调整信函的内容和方式也是满重要的,记得第一封信最好不要写得太长或是太官样文章,最好有点新意不要跟别人发的广告信一样没创意,那谁都不会有兴趣看下去的。RIGHT PERSON:你的信谁看了最有效,这是你发信前要考虑的问题,最好直接找到这个人而不是泛泛地指TO WHOM WHO WILL CONCERN,当然如果找不到该家伙的实际姓名只好直接称呼MR+职务了;不过强烈建议联系的时候最好能够搜到他的名字和他的个人邮箱,这样会大大提高信的回复率。如果真的找不到这个家伙的邮箱和个人邮件那只好退而求其次发到该公司的INFO邮箱让他们公司负责处理邮件的人转了,比如你发到该公司INFO邮箱里给MR.MANAGING DIRECTOR or MR.GENERAL MANAGER的信,如果内容看起来不是那么SPAM的话一般人家也会根据你信上称呼的职务帮你转的。不过这时候能帮你忙的就是信的内容了,如果你能在信中提到几句他们公司的实际的东西往往会让你的信避免列为SPAM的下场,可以说RIGHT PERSON 是提高回复率这一环里最重要的一步,找到这个可以自己做决定的人才有办法以最直接的方式打开局面进行顺畅的业务沟通,最好你能在发信之前弄到这个人的名字还有其个人邮箱。60% 原创,我根据实际情况加了怎么具体操作,还要经过实践的考验,才知道是否适用,大家踊跃发言,共同学习一下呀!!!!!!!!有些做外贸的朋友总是会有这样的困惑,我给客户发了邮件,怎么石沉大海?或者客户给我发了询盘,我回复后没有下文了,发了几次还是没有回应。造成这种情况有很多种原因。首先是我们的邮件不要被他们的邮件服务器BLOCK为junk mail。1 避免群发邮件,2 尽量不要在第一封信时以HTML格式发送3 附件要小,照片不要过多其次是客户不要看了邮件标题就直接删除邮件1
主题要鲜明 不要让客户看了就以为是垃圾邮件2
要看你的运气了,就是这个看信的人在公司里的决定权了什么的人了,比如那个看信的不懂英语 ,随手就把你的E-MAIL 删了。那你也没办法了!主要说来包括以下方面RIGHT TIME IN A RIGHT WAY TO A RIGHT PERSON WITH A GOOD LUCK。--------------------------------------------------------------------------------gRIGHT TIME:什么时候发信有关系么?答案是肯定的,而且关系很大。一般来说周一不适合发信,因为通常周一客户的邮箱会充满业务信件或是垃圾邮件,这时候他处理邮件就没那么认真了,也许随便扫一眼就拖进垃圾箱了;对时差相差较大的客户比如欧洲和中东印度的客户比较适合在下午发信,他们可以在工作时间内马上看到信,这对提高他们的回复率至关重要。一般来说发信的时间最好集中在周二周三周四会比较好,周五由于临近周末,客户需要处理的事情会比较多,可能比较忙,这时候客户可能也不会那么认真看你的业务推荐信了,所以发信一定要注意把握时间,这是有效提高回复率的有效手段。周六和周日是客户休息的日子,那就更不用说了。这里指的只是开发的客户,如果是老客户就没有那么对讲究了。你告诉他重要的事情不用担心他不回你的E-MAIL 。所以你周一,周五和周六可以花时间在和老客户沟通上。RIGHT WAY:首先保证第一封推荐函一定不要群发。记得第一封信最好不要写得太长或是太官样文章,最好有点新意不要跟别人发的广告信一样没创意,那谁都不会有兴趣看下去的。一般说来我觉得第一份邮件内容可以分下面几块1
告诉客户是在什么地方认识他的2
客套话 我们很想和他合作等等3
简单介绍公司或工厂(不要超过六句话,以免老外没兴致看,主要是介绍出口情况和生产能力什么的)4
介绍符合客户市场的产品(挑几个很有优势的就可以)5
其他产品看网站6
盼复,自己的联系方式等7
u- 1111我的3
RIGHT PERSON:你的信谁看了最有效,这是你发信前要考虑的问题,最好直接找到这个人而不是泛泛地指TO WHOM WHO WILL CONCERN,当然如果找不到该家伙的实际姓名只好直接称呼MR+职务了;不过强烈建议联系的时候最好能够搜到他的名字和他的个人邮箱,这样会大大提高信的回复率。如果真的找不到这个家伙的邮箱和个人邮件那只好退而求其次发到该公司的INFO邮箱让他们公司负责处理邮件的人转了,比如你发到该公司INFO邮箱里给MR.MANAGING DIRECTOR or MR.GENERAL MANAGER的信,如果内容看起来不是那么SPAM的话\]’g nh 一般人家也会根据你信上称呼的职务帮你转的。不过这时候能帮你忙的就是信的内容了,如果你能在信中提到几句他们公司的实际的东西往往会让你的信避免列为SPAM的下场,可以说RIGHT PERSON 是提高回复率这一环里最重要的一步,找到这个可以自己做决定的人才有办法以最直接的方式打开局面进行顺畅的业务沟通,最好你能在发信之前弄到这个人的名字还有其个人邮箱。针对以上3个RIGHT YSE我的具体操作是:第一封信1
如果有联系人的话 我会在主题里就注明 ATT:XXX2
直接写明与某产品有关 如果客户是做这个产品的话,肯定是有兴趣打开的。3
第一封信的信头注明是TO : XX 公司 地址 电话 传真 联系人等
这样做的好处是给客户的感觉就是你的E-MAIL不是群发的,显示你重视他这个客户EXAMPLE AS
FOLLOWING :SUBJECT :ATT : PETERCOMPANY NAME : ABC COMPANYADDRESS:…….TEL: ……FAX: …….MOBILE:……如何写开发规范的开发信外贸英语往来信件,包括传真,电邮,信函等,是当今国际贸易交流中的主要载体,其主要目的就是为了传递商务信息。因此合格的英语往来信件必须是以简洁的语言、明晰的结构来表述完整的内容,同时,最好还要可以体现出成熟的业务思维。一笔定单的开始往往始于出口商主动向潜在客户发信建立业务关系,而这个建立关系的开发函的内容,个人认为可以包括如下内容:第一:说明客户信息来源,即如何取得对方的资料。作为贸易商,个人SOHO者,可以通过驻外使馆商务参赞处、商会、商务办事处、银行、第三家公司的介绍,或者在企业名录、各种传媒广告、网络上寻得客户资料;也可以在交易会、展览会上结识;甚至是在进行市场调查时获悉。因此我们可以如下方式来表明客户信息的来源:1) We learned from the Commercial Counselor's Office of our Embassy in your country that you are interested in Chinese handicraft.2) Mr.Bowins, Head of Arcolite Electric AG has recommended you to us as a leading importer in Korea of lightweight batteries for vehicles.3) We have obtained your name and address from the Internet.4) Our market survey showed that you are the largest importer of cases and bags in Egypt.当然还有很多的英文表达方式,我就不一一列出来了,反正大家只要知道就行。第二: 言明去函目的一般来说,我们给客户写信,总是以开发业务,建立市场,拓宽产品销路为目的。所以我们可以有如下的表达方式:1) In order to expand our products into South America, we are writing to you to seek cooperate possibilities.2) We are writing to you to establish long-term trade relations with you.3) We wish to express our desire to enter into business relationship with you.第三:本公司概述我这里所说的本公司介绍,包括对公司性质、业务范围、宗旨等基本情况的介绍,以及对公司某些相对优势的介绍,比如:经验丰富、供货渠道稳定、有广泛的销售网等。我们可以用英文如下表达:1) We are a leading company with many years' experience in machinery export business.2) We enjoy a good reputation internationally in the circle of textile.3) We have our principle as "Clients' needs come first".4) A credible sales network has been set up and we have our regular clients from over 100 countries and regions worldwide.5) Located in Shanghai, we take the advantage to set up our solidified production basis in coasted and inland areas.第四:产品介绍这一部分最重要,一定花心思去写。如果我们已经知道客户有明确的需求,比如需要某某服装,那么我们会选取某某服装进行具体的推荐性介绍,反正就是针对客户需求的特定介绍;如果我们只拿到客户的名片,不太清楚客户的需求,那么我们就把公司经营产品的整体情况,如质量标准,价格水平,打样速度、交货速度等作为笼统的介绍。当然附上目录,CATALOGUE,报价单或者另寄样品供客户选择也是经常采取的做法。1) Art.No.102 is our newly launched one with superb quality,fashionable design,and competitive price.2) We have a good variety of colors and sizes to meet with different needs.3) Our products are enjoying popularity in Asian markets4) To give you a general idea of our products,we are enclosing our catalogue for your reference.第五:激励性结尾一般我们在开发信的末尾会写上一两句希望对方给与回应或者劝客户立刻采取行动的语句。1) Your comments on our products or any information on your market demand will be really appreciated.2) We are looking forward to your specific inquiries.最后:任何可以打动客户的特殊东西都可以随信而发或者随样品而寄。比如你在展览会上和客户拍的合照,可以随信而发,既可以提醒客户你是谁,让客户一下子就记住你,也可以更加表达你和客户的友好关系。比如客户平常随意说出的某张一直在寻找的CD或者DVD,或者客户一直在找的一本书等等,你可以随着寄样品时一起寄出,让客户知道你一直关心着他们,你的SERVICE一直是最优秀的,你会在做生意的过程中关注任何需要注意的地方,会让客户更加放心你的做事态度。如何开发客户外贸的拓展方式就那么几种:1、被动(B2B、寻盘等)、主动(展会、买家名录、海关数据等)但每个都有不同的作用与价值。问题是怎么才可以增加效率,提高成功率。买家不在多,在于精。那么我主要说说利用海关提单数据开发客户。首先我能确定的是这些客户是真实有效的;再者我可以确定他是购买我们相关产品的(数据按产品英文名字检索的);其次,因为这个数据里边有交易量,我能确定出来这个采购商的大小,是否和我们的生产能力相匹配。昨天搜索看见一个网站分享给出大家,在GOOGLE搜索 "Customs bill of lading" 第一个就是,可以免费搜索很多北美\印度\等海关提单数据买家..还有很多买家名录...都免费的,大家试试...在产品描述中输入英文产品关键词.点搜索,1、首先您要确认是否采购你的商品,采购的型号、要求等和你的产品是否一致2、分析判断采购商的大小、采购习惯、采购周期、3、分析判断你的竞争对手情况,知己知彼4、确定之后搜索买家的网站了解具体情况。查找联系方式5、在详细数据中点击采购商链接GOOGLE查找。注意:如果你查不到,请你去掉几个字节,只要关键字。比如:STEMCOR USA, INC., 350 FIFTH AVENUE 这个采购商。STEMCOR USA, INC这个是采购商的名字。但由于我们数据处理中把地址的一部分350 FIFTH AVENUE也计算在内了。所以你搜索不到。 那我们搜索STEMCOR USA, INC 在GOOGLE第一个出现Stemcor - The Strength Behind Steel 这个就是这个采购商网站了,下面还有很多关于这个采购商的信息..或者把INC去掉,直接搜索关键词STEMCOR USA6、在查找采购商的过程中有的采购商在网络上留的痕迹很少,那我们要仔细的查看后面的文章,有很多被文章收录、有的被其他B2B收录等等,只要仔细一定可以查到的。7、如果搜索公司搜索不到,那么你可以搜索公司地址,也就是门牌号以公司玩具(toys)为例子,通过美国提单数据查询WOODY TOYS公司经营此类产品,通过搜索,可立即获得它的网woodywoodtoys看其公司简介,了解到此公司的经营范围;观其产品部分,知道与我公司哪些产品吻合;再看其联系方式,列举非常详细Location
Yrseke, The NetherlandsCOC/KvK registration
No.Bank Account:RABO
12.81.43.304BIC-code:IBAN- code:Contact:tel:
+31 (0)113-571533e-mail:
info@woodywoodtoys.nl使用邮件我再google一下:info@woodywoodtoys.nl这个邮件google里边搜索出来4条记录, 分布广泛,既然这个是对外宣传很多的,那么这个也是要重视的。 我可以确认的是info@woodywoodtoys.nl对我很有价值。接下来我又仔细看了一下他们一年的采购记录,了解到了他们的采购量和采购周期,根据这些我写了一封既简洁又有内容的开发信,具体情况今天暂不深化,当然结果肯定是比较好的。在获悉潜在客户资料时,要做充分的准备,不能蜻蜓点水,一看到客户的邮箱,不多想就噌得一封开发信发过去,因为你并不了解这个客户,这种情形下你的开发信内容一定也是千篇一律的,何以让对方心动呢?使用有效的工具确定真实有效的买家,同时大家多多利用搜索引擎,不同的关键词有不同的结果,当然,不同的关键词也有相同的结果,取其交集部分,定能让你的信息更准确。
范文十:开发客户邮件模板(用于第一次和不认识的客户,主要介绍公司,产品,优势)Dear XXX,Many thanks for your enquiry dated of xxx (With great delight I learn from your website that you are looking for plywood), we are Inovowood Industry Co. which locates in Jiangsu Porvince China with area of xxx sqm and funded in year 2005. We are awarded with GB/T idt ISO;GB/T idt ISO ; and our plywood production according to CE EN 636:2003 , and we are qualified by SGS to be proved FSC plywood production.Now our fist products are FSC film faced plywood for building construction , bridge construction and even heavy
commercial plywood for decoration and furniture. We currently supply film faced plywood for domestic governmental project and real estate and mainly export to big distributor , contractor and furniture manufacturer.For more information , please check my attached product list, certification and our website:If any items interested , please feel free to contact us.Looking forward to your early replyThanks&Regards!xxx跟踪回访客户邮件(根据不同客户的特点有不同的侧重,主要关注客户是否对以往订单情况满意,客户的订单计划,客户市场行情,客户的最新关注点)1.回访曾在展会上认识但间断联系没有订单的客户Dear XXX,Now we can provide 100% FSC film faced plywood and commercial plywood, LVL as well as other items required by customers with high quality at good price. We are confident enough to be most competitive in China.Now if you are still interested in this plywood business ,please feel free to contact with us for enquiries. We would like to give our best offers as soon as I can.Thanks&Best Regards!Xxx2.回访做过订单,但最近终止的客户(主要侧重询问最近的市场状况,为什么停止订单,预期将来有没有新订单等)Dear XXX,Good day to you !How is everything there ? Is the market grows up ? As we understand , the demand of plywood recently in your market is increased. I wish your business is better and better now. After our last shipment , we didn’t receive your new enquiry till now , therefore, we hope to get your kind feedback. As our good old partner, we will try every best to support , in order to earn more market share together.Await your good news.Thanks&Regards!XXX3. 回访之前有投诉暂停订单的客户(主要侧重之前投诉问题的改进办法和解决方案,主要是诚恳)Dear XXX,How are you doing recently ? Wish you all the best.Since your receipt of our last shipment, we always welcome your kind feedback andcomments. Our after sales service team will summarize your proposed comments in order to improve our quality and service in the future.as :(根据实际情况描述针对客户之前反馈的问题的改进措施和处理办法并声明以后的确保承诺,以增强客户对新单的信心)Anticipate your early reply.Thanks&Regards!XXX英文商务信函常用的起首语有:1)Thank you for your letter dated Dec.22,1969.2)Many thanks for your letter of Sept.5,1997.3)A thousand thanks for your kind letter of June 5,1997.4)Your kind letter of November 22th arrived this morning.5)Your letter which arrived this morning gave me great comfort.6)In reply to your letter dated 4th July,I want to say…7)Thank you very much for your letter of August 2 and the gift you sent me on Christmas Eve.8)What a treat to receive your kind letter of May 5th!9)It is always a thrill to see your nice handwriting.10)First of all I must thank you for your kind assistance and high attention to me .11)With great delight I learn from your letter of this Sunday that …12)I wish to apply for teaching position you are offering.13)I am too excited and delighted at your good news.14)I am very obliged to you for your warm congratulations.…15)I am very much pleased to inform you that my visit to your country has been approved.常用的结束语有:1)Awaiting your good news,2)Looking forward to your early reply,3)Hoping to hear from you soon,4)We await your good news.5)I hope to hear from you very soon.6)We look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.7)I look forward to our next meeting there in Los Angeles.8)Your early reply will be highly appreciated.9)Any other particulars wanted we shall be pleased to send you.10)The help you give me is sincerely valued.11)I hope everything will be well with you .12)Please let us know if you want more information.13)I hope you always enjoy yourself.14)I wish you very success in the coming year.15)Please remember me to your family.16)With best regards to your family.17)All the best.}

我要回帖

更多关于 拼多多商家怎么发货 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信