上传宝贝失败:tp5 db 获取错误信息息: outerid length exceed db field length[64]. itemid=[56 是哪里的原因

dpkg - Errors were encountered while processing: man-db - Ask Ubuntu
Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 172 Q&A communities including , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I get this error when I use apt-get upgrade & apt-get autoremove and on every apt-get [Something].. and when I try to install applications too:
Errors were encountered while processing:
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
13.2k145668
Please read the comments below. This may be a dangerous command to run on your system and create an unrecoverable state. (the lines have been commented out to prevent copy-and-paste sysadmin'ing).
Simple and working i tried it !!
# cd /var/cache/debconf
# rm *.dat
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
No solution mentioned in the answers worked for me and I tried a solution mentioned , executing the command
sudo dpkg -i --force-all [deb file path]
and that worked.
43.4k1298207
community wiki answer - solved by OP
This problem was resolved by running the following terminal command:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh -a
You have to run those commands with sudo preceding them so they can be executed with super user credentials Example:
sudo apt-get autoremove "NAME OF PACKAGE HERE"
13.2k145668
You may also want to know that you can use dpkg --audit to see what the actual problem is.
If the output is something like:
The following packages are in a mess due to serious problems during installation.
They must be reinstalled for them (and any packages that depend on them)
to function properly:
gcdemu A GNOME panel applet to control CDEmu daemon
The following packages have been unpacked but not yet configured.
They must be configured using dpkg --configure or the configure
menu option in dselect for them to work:
cdemu-daemon CDEmu daemon
cdemu-client A simple command-line client to control CDEmu daemon
The following packages are only half configured, probably due to problems
configuring them the first time. The configuration should be retried using
dpkg --configure &package& or the configure menu option in dselect:
transmission-daemon lightweight BitTorrent client (daemon)
vhba-dkms VHBA virtual host bus adapter module
You could run the command: dpkg --configure &packagename&
dpkg --configure cdemu-daemon
In order to
Reconfigure an unpacked package.
given instead of package, all unpacked but unconfigured
packages are configured.
Furthermore you could use:
sudo apt-get -f install
sudo apt-get --reinstall install gcdemu
To fix the packages that are in a mess.
Examples from here:
43.4k1298207
If you have deleted /var/cache in a misguided attempt to clean up (like I did), this might fix the issue (it did for me):
sudo mkdir /var/cache/debconf
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site (the ).
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enableddb2 db2 fetch the first 10 records of changes to increase field length field method db2 db2 fetch the first 10 records db2 =& select istop from news where id = 370 fetch first 10 rows only db2 modify the field length db2 alter table db2admin.config a
sqlserver2000 query inside query analyzer, a field length longer, then check out the result of the interception of a portion of the string. Thought it was time to start inserting a mistake to view the table structure length is no problem, there is lo
Today would like to modify the oracle varchar2 type field length in the report &ORA-00904: invalid identifier& error, Sql is the original alter table AC_ARCHIVESSCOPE modify SCOPE VARCHAR2 (1000); The above statement was later changed to the fol
Today, I want to modify the oracle varchar2 type in the field length report &ORA-00904: invalid identifier& error, The original sql is alter table AC_ARCHIVESSCOPE modify SCOPE VARCHAR2 (1000); Later, the above statement into the following amend
The previous article mentioned at the end of the field quickly modify the length of InnoDB. In fact, the scene is used in the design table, reserved varchar type field if necessary, can not determine the actual required length. And when the fields ne
Many beginners do to build the database, it will ignore such a problem: ORACLE in a VARCHAR2 field length is defined by byte. If the database character set is used GBK, GB2312, or other fixed-length character sets, the problem seems to be ignored, be
Word : Computer time in the unit ( At the same time ) Can handle a group of a binary number of bits determines the precision of the computer's operation and a processing capacity . Which contains CPU. Register. Data bus so the ability to transfer dat
In the derby, for an existing table in a field, you need to modify its length, use the following statement: In the User table, name varchar (5), the length of the name was revised to 50, alter table User alter column name set data type VARCHAR (50) A
Learn JBPM3 friends in one of the VariableInstance may feel quite cool, and because the project needs to be put in the STRINGVALUE_ StringInstance.hbm.xml length of the column to 4000, but later changed the script to export the database or the defaul
SELECT count (*) FROM `news` WHERE length (`content`)& 8000
MySQL supports all standard SQL numeric data types. These types include strict numerical data types (INTEGER, SMALLINT, DECIMAL, and NUMERIC), and approximate numeric data types (FLOAT, REAL and DOUBLE PRECISION). Keyword INT is a synonym for INTEGER
&% If len (rs (&Newtitle&))& 20 then response.write (left (rs (&Newtitle&), 20) & &... ...&) else response.write (rs (&Newtitle&)) end if%& Newtitle custom headlines News 20 that the field is greater th
I have met in the development of two phenomena: 1. Content field in the mysql data type is defined as varchar (2000), but the form data is submitted over 3674. The database when the insert is not an error, but automatically intercepted. 2. Mysql data
alter table t_cherish modify (name char (10));
public static string GetChStringByLength(string s, int len) { byte[] data = Encoding.GetEncoding(&GB18030&).GetBytes(s); // Byte length of the calculated need to intercept len *= 2; // If length is less than or equal to the specified length is r
alter table COSTITLE modify TITLENAME VARCHAR2(40);
Used here mainly length, LENGTH (company) found a record of the total length of this field, LENGTH (REPLACE (company ,'/','')) will slash replaced with nothing, be careful not to spaces, identified in addition / to the field length, obtained by subtr
SWF file structure Following the header is a series of tagged data blocks. All tags share a common format, so any program parsing a SWF file can skip over blocks it does not understand. Data inside the block can point to offsets within the block, but
&html& &head& &script type=&text/javascript& src=&jquery-1.4.2.min.js&&&/script& &script type=&text/javascript& src=&log4js-mini.js&&&/script& &script type=&text/javascrip
Found a time to read the next EasyUI plug-in, plug it felt very comfortable, specially most of Easy UI functionality to do about property summary. This attribute list, please control jQuery EasyUI 1.0.5, for more information on its pounding here . Pr
/ / To see what rights and 1 = (Select IS_MEMBER ('db_owner')) And char (124)% 2BCast (IS_MEMBER ('db_owner') as varchar (1))% 2Bchar (124) = 1; - / / Test whether the permission to read a database and 1 = (Select HAS_DBACCESS ('master')) And char (1
oracle Error Description: ORA-06502: PL / SQL: numeric or value error: Bulk Bind: Truncated Bind This error detection field is the oracle and the actual insert or modify the length of the field length does not meet the newspaper's fault (as distingui
1, the value type Column type storage needs TINYINT 1 byte SMALLINT 2 bytes MEDIUMINT 3 bytes INT 4 bytes INTEGER 4 bytes BIGINT 8 bytes FLOAT (X) 4 if X &= 24 or 8 if 25 &= X &= 53 FLOAT 4 bytes DOUBLE 8 bytes DOUBLE PRECISION 8 bytes REAL 8 byt
var danger = document.getElementById ( &domain.dangerAndMeasure&). if (danger.length& 500) ( alert ( &Construction of the danger point and the length of the corresponding measures can not be more than 1000!&); ) javas
Table A id name 1 abcb 2 abcbfbe 3 abbe Query name field contains the number of b select (length (name)-length (replace (name, 'b','')))/ length (' b ') from A Result 2 3 2 Similarly when we need a field in accordance with the specified number of sor
A few years ago to maintain the code. Changes to a question, the question is hibernat Save Hibernate with the 2.x. is the case, save an entity, error, that exceed the maximum length. But I look at the database this field type varchar2 (4000), the pro
mysql int length of the show As an extension SQL standard, MySQL also supports the integer types TINYINT, MEDIUMINT and BIGINT. The following table shows the required storage for each integer type and range. Type Byte Minimum Max (Signed / unsigned)
Asked a question: MySQL in the maximum length of varchar is how much? This is not a fixed number. This paper briefly explain the limitations rules. 1, limit rules Field limit when the field definition has the following rules: a) storage limit varchar
Based coding form: GB-231280 encoded as 2 bytes (Byte) contains 20902 characters, the encoding range is 0x8140-0xfefe. GB (GBK2K) on the basis of the further expansion of GBK Chinese characters, an increase of Tibetan, Mongolian and other e
Environment: mySql version: 6.0, Engine = InnoDB, charset = utf8 Statement: create table JBPM4_EXECUTION (DBID_ bigint not null, CLASS_ varchar (255) not null, DBVERSION_ integer not null, ACTIVITYNAME_ varchar (255), PROCDEFID_ varchar (255), HASVAR
Optimization SEO-URL: URL length Search engines when they crawl the page, the URL for the page length will be certain restrictions. For more than the length of the URL points to a page, search engines may give up your. The main factors determine the
Transfer from: http://longtangwan.javaeye.com/blog/619700 Based encoding: GB-231280 encoded as 2 bytes (Byte) contains 20,902 Chinese characters, the coding range is 0x8140-0xfefe. GB (GBK2K) GBK basis in the further expansion of the Chines
length: The length of the field is to calculate a character is counted three characters, a number or letter count as one character CHAR_LENGTH (str) return value is the length of the string str, length of unit characters. A multi-byte character count
mysql int length of show As an extension of the SQL standard, MySQL also supports the integer types TINYINT, MEDIUMINT, and BIGINT. The following table shows the required storage for each integer type and scope. Type Byte Min Max (Signed / unsigned)
As the TEXTAREA no maxlength, this can not be restricted textarea length, but it could be achieved through the JAVASCRIPT to &script& function limitLength(obj, length) { var desc = obj. obj.value = substr(obj.value,length); } function substr(s
&script& function limitLength(obj, length) { var desc = obj. obj.value = substr(obj.value,length); } function substr(str,length){ var l=0,i=0; while(l &length && i&str.length){ l+=1; if(str.substring(i,i+1).match(/[\u4e00-\u9fa5]
&script& function limitLength(obj, length) { var desc = obj. obj.value = substr(obj.value,length); } function substr(str,length){ var l=0,i=0; while(l &length && i&str.length){ l+=1; if(str.substring(i,i+1).match(/[\u4e00-\u9fa5]
select * from student s where s.sno= 183 order by nvl(length(trim(s.sname)),0) asc -- Increment the sort -- nvl(attribute,default value) When the property value is the value to set the default value -- length(attrbute) Get the length of a string -- t
package V import java.util.regex.P public class Vilid ( public static void main (String [] args) ( String username = &Awn123_&; String pattern1 = &[AZ]&; String pattern2 = &[az]&; String pattern3 = &[0-9]&quo
Tidy up the SQL field type, as follows: bit: 1 bit, 0 or 1 integer numbers int: (integer) 4 bytes, from -2 ^ 31 (-2,147,483,648) to 2 ^ 31 (2,147,483,647) of integer numbers smallint: 2 bytes, from -2 ^ 15 (-32,768) to 2 ^ 15 (32,767) of integer numb
1. CHAR is fixed length, while the VARCHAR2 length can vary, for example, store the string &abc&, for CHAR (20) That you store the character will account for 20 bytes (including null character 17), while the same VARCHAR2 (20) only takes 3 bytes
Connection with the short connection length The so-called long connection, refers to a TCP connection can send multiple consecutive packets, TCP connection remains in the period, if no packet is sent, both sides sent test kits to maintain this connec
1. CHAR is fixed length, while the VARCHAR2 length can vary, for example, store the string &abc&, for CHAR (20) That you account for the characters stored in 20 bytes (including 17 blank characters), and the same VARCHAR2 (20) only occupies 3 by
select * from question sq where sq.bn_id = 183 order by nvl(length(trim(sq.answers)),0) desc -- nvl(attribute,default value) When property values to empty its value when default value -- length(attrbute) Get the length of the string -- trim(attribute
Different customer requirements on-site with a different database, especially as the financial sector, the implementation of the different banks with a product, face a different database. Different database table name, sequence, such as the length of
函数的 length 得到的是形参个数,如果函数内部是通过arguments 调用参数,而没有实际定义参数的话, length 只会的得到0 [1,2,3]. length 可以得到 3 , &123& . length 也可以得到 3 ,这个略懂js的都知道. 但是 eval. length ,RegExp. length ,&&.toString. length ,1..toString. length 会得到什么呢? 分别得到 1 , 2 , 0 , 1 ,这
length 属性可返回字符串中的字符数目.而function中length获取为一个函数定义的参数数目. [1,2,3].length 可以得到 3, &123&.length 也可以得到 3,这个略懂js的都知道. 但是 eval.length,RegExp.length,&&.toString.length,1..toString.length 会得到什么呢? 分别得到 1,2,0,1,这些数字代表什么呢? 这个是群里很多新人朋友一直问的一个问题,其实函数的
本文中,我将会通过类数组对象(array like object),探索javascript中的length属性的一些秘密. 例子1: var obj={0:'a',1:'b'} alert(obj.length); //undefined var arr=['a','b'] alert(arr.length); // 2 从上面的例子看,类数组对象中的length属性并不和它储存的数据数量直接挂钩,无论是索引属性(0,1)还是length属性都作为对象的普通属性存在,它们之间并没有任何关系,j
为了便于自己的开发,又不想使用ADODB.PEAR::DB这样的庞然大物, 就用在PHPLib DB类的基础上.参考PEAR::DB类,封装的DB类,简单好使,非常方便. MySQL有效 &?php /**************************************************************************************************************** 为了便于自己的开发,又不想使用ADODB.PEAR::DB这样的庞然大物
1.length属性,我们可以利用Arguments对象的length属性来获取实际传递进的参数有几个. function a(x, y, z) { //arguments.callee指向函数a(),arguments.callee.length==a. alert(arguments.callee.length); //输出5 alert(arguments.length); if (arguments.callee.length != arguments.length) {
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.058 (s). 9 q(s)c# - Received an invalid column length from the bcp client for colid 6 - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I want to bulk upload csv file data to sql server 2005 from c# code but I am encountering the below error -
Received an invalid column length from the bcp client for colid 6.
when bulk copy write to database server
One of the data columns in the excel (Column Id 6) has one or more cell data that exceed the datacolumn datatype length in the database.
Verify the data in excel. Also verify the data in the excel for its format to be in compliance with the database table schema.
To avoid this, try exceeding the data-length of the string datatype in the database table.
Hope this helps.
I know this post is old but I ran into this same issue and finally figured out a solution to determine which column was causing the problem and report it back as needed. I finally figured out that the colid that is returned in the SqlException is not zero based so you need to subtract 1 from it to get the value.
After that it is used as the index of the _sortedColumnMappings ArrayList of the SqlBulkCopy instance not the index of the column mappings that were added to the SqlBulkCopy instance.
One thing to note is that SqlBulkCopy will stop on the first error received so this may not be the only issue but at least helps to figure it out.
bulkCopy.WriteToServer(importTable);
sqlTran.Commit();
catch (SqlException ex)
if (ex.Message.Contains("Received an invalid column length from the bcp client for colid"))
string pattern = @"\d+";
Match match = Regex.Match(ex.Message.ToString(), pattern);
var index = Convert.ToInt32(match.Value) -1;
FieldInfo fi = typeof(SqlBulkCopy).GetField("_sortedColumnMappings", BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance);
var sortedColumns = fi.GetValue(bulkCopy);
var items = (Object[])sortedColumns.GetType().GetField("_items", BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance).GetValue(sortedColumns);
FieldInfo itemdata = items[index].GetType().GetField("_metadata", BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance);
var metadata = itemdata.GetValue(items[index]);
var column = metadata.GetType().GetField("column", BindingFlags.Public | BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance).GetValue(metadata);
var length = metadata.GetType().GetField("length", BindingFlags.Public | BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance).GetValue(metadata);
throw new DataFormatException(String.Format("Column: {0} contains data with a length greater than: {1}", column, length));
I faced a similar kind of issue while passing a string to Database table using
SQL BulkCopy option. The string i was passing was of 3 characters whereas the destination column length was varchar(20). I tried trimming the string before inserting into DB using Trim() function to check if the issue was due to any space (leading and trailing) in the string. After trimming the string, it worked fine.
You can try text.Trim()
Great piece of code, thanks for sharing!
I ended up using reflection to get the actual DataMemberName to throw back to a client on an error (I'm using bulk save in a WCF service).
Hopefully someone else will find how I did it useful.
static string GetDataMemberName(string colName, object t) {
foreach(PropertyInfo propertyInfo in t.GetType().GetProperties()) {
if (propertyInfo.CanRead) {
if (propertyInfo.Name == colName) {
var attributes = propertyInfo.GetCustomAttributes(typeof(DataMemberAttribute), false).FirstOrDefault() as DataMemberA
if (attributes != null && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(attributes.Name))
return attributes.N
return colN
return colN
Check the size of the columns in the table you are doing bulk insert/copy. the varchar or other string columns might needs to be extended or the value your are inserting needs to be trim. Column order also should be same as in table.
e.g, Increase size of varchar column 30 to 50 =>
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[TableName]
ALTER COLUMN [ColumnName] Varchar(50)
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Upcoming Events
ends Mar 27
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled淘宝助理为什么上传失败_百度知道
淘宝助理为什么上传失败
宝助理上传失败有很多种错误提示,子错误是“不能使用他人图片空间图片问题”的话 你可以用dataoying相册空间的 他们有一个工具,很多种原因 要看你上传失败的错误提示是什么,才能解决相应的问题 如果是上传失败
采纳率:59%
parameter format invalid:[list_time,这样保存再上传即可。将上传时间设置成半小时后,然后保存,请导入宝贝后,编辑一下运费信息和店铺类目信息。【上传】错误的原因是itemIdstr/auctionType/city&#47:desc 答:宝贝没有描述,选择“批量编辑”,选择“定时发布”: 发布;/A&LOCALS~1/Temp 这些图片都已经不存在了:在宝贝描述html源代码中查找一下 这个字符串&C:&#47:首先,先更新下你的淘宝助理:1,应该在销售属性价格之间,请添加宝贝描述,可以为30或者50;Temp/PURA}JAG_5Y`]X]I2`J.jpg was not found. 答。&lt。批量选择要上传的宝贝,批量编辑宝贝;DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1&#47,确定它是不是最新版本。然后,最后更新助理,再重新上传,就可以了。【上传】品牌属性出错违规 答:请将商品类目调整好。【上传】用淘宝助理发布宝贝,上传不了,把你原有数据库的images.rar文件夹替换到淘宝助理的安装目录下面,说是重复发布 答:尝试修改宝贝标题和宝贝属性。如果还是改不了的话。最后尝试重新建立一个宝贝或复制宝贝。【上传】助理里的宝贝都上传不了,都是显示Postage not exist:找不到邮费模板:0 答:把运费模版重新进行编辑,改成卖家承担或者买家承担。【上传】传入的SKU价格不合法 答出错原因不是写着了啊;bank_abc[1]。【上传】Invalid arguments。【上传】用淘宝助理上传宝贝上传失败:淘宝助理没有即时更新类目,点击左上角的工具条下的更新数据,选强制更新,等更新完后,对刚才出现CID找不到相应类目的宝贝:商品类目太长,修改后即可。【上传】传入的CID找不到相应的类目 答,宝贝主价格!!【上传】淘宝助理升级后,上传数据包的时候: 0:00] 答:上架时间设置问题:seller_cids 答;Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/ALEDCF2H&#47。例如宝贝红色卖30元,绿色50元,那么宝贝主价格要在30-50之间.gif contains an invalid path. 答;【上传】失败原因:C:/2;Documents and Settings/Administrator/Local Settings&#47:是因为您勾选的商品类目超过10个,淘宝助理规定类目选择不得超过10个。【上传】淘宝助理上传宝贝错误解决办法 错误代码: DISKERR_CREATE_READING_FILE 答,把这些图片补充上,如果补不上最好的方式是:重新去下载数据包,重新点击类目旁边的“…”按钮,给它找一个合适的类目。【上传】运费模板出错 答:您上传的宝贝可能是从别人那里拷贝过来的,别人的宝贝模板在您这里不适用、编辑和上架全新宝贝必须是店铺卖家。
更多出错原因 【上传】失败原因:Missing required arguments,如果不存在;ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1&#47,再上传即可,原因C:请检查一下销售属性价格是否合理;prov/shopCategoriesIdlist length exceed db field length 答,忽然跳出了以下的提示Invalid arguments,应释放一些空间出来、C盘该目录下的文件过多:/DOCUME~1&#47
图片违规啦,站内,站外推广,,我做了也是有好几个月了 刚开始也是什么都不会 接触过很多个人感觉呢 新手想做好呢 好的上家固然重要 自己的努力也是分不开的 提醒大家。我想说大家一定要注意;点,不要被坑了。我经过自己的努力也、、算是过来了。有耐心-的朋友相互学习 ---&15.417.282.50.^^^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
淘宝助理的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 flywaydb常见错误 的文章