王者荣耀怎么买流量流量包短信怎么退订电信

关于怎么配置TOPCAT-Take-Off and Landing-[飞行交流]-中国模拟飞行论坛 中国模拟飞行网 飞行模拟器 FSX 中国模拟飞行社区 -
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
只需一步,快速开始
扫一扫,用微信登录
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 1607|回复: 4
关于怎么配置TOPCAT - Take-Off and Landing
已经安装了TOPCA(PFPX是正版、TOPCA是破解的),飞机计划已设置想设置TOPCAT - Take-Of怎么都不行,提示什么机型配置不对大家帮我看看怎么回事。
QQ截图02.jpg (725.35 KB, 下载次数: 0)
12:48 上传
本帖最后由 hoshanbe 于
13:09 编辑
TOPCAT 沒有你執飛的飛機
需要在TOPCAT裡面建立一個飛機機型檔
我建立了飞机机型的,还是不行!&
还有这么高级的飞行计划软件,学习了
楼主可否给个下载链接?TOPCAT中TAKE-OFF里Thrust Config下拉菜单中只有TO是怎么回事_fsx吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,560贴子:
TOPCAT中TAKE-OFF里Thrust Config下拉菜单中只有TO是怎么回事
不是应该有OPTIMUM和其它选项吗?
如题如图箭头 安卓小白 ...
从kuare解出DQM1的文本...
任务栏里的小娜,开始菜...
之前是win8的时候开始菜...
游戏中找不到对应的地点
服务器名字:水月江南 ...
话说,我的帖子能不能让...
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
你创建呼号数据的时候没选上“允许减推力”
减推力的选项没勾
上面两位都谢啦,已经解决了
TOPCAT好东西资源少,楼主在哪下的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴TOPCAT is an acronym for Take-Off and Landing Performance Calculation Tool It is a highly realistic, easy-to-use planning tool for all serious flight simulator enthusiasts.
It brings into a single application all of the calculations required to plan for safe and repeatable take-offs and landings.
TOPCAT will provide you, the captain, with Load Sheets, Take-Off and Landing performance analysis, Individual Runway Tables including all relevant speeds (V1, VR and V2), optimum thrust and flaps configurations, de-rated and assumed/flex temperatures and stop margins.
TOPCAT is similar to real-life software and was developed by professional airline pilots.
Microsoft Windows application made by professional airline pilots (does not require any other software)
Easy-to-use, user-friendly interface resembling real-life software
Worldwide database with close to 10,000 airports and 28,000 runways
Including obstacle data and engine-out procedures (EOSIDs)
Take-off and landing data for abnormal configuration (e.g. engine out, flapless landing, inoperative thrust reversers, etc.)
Ready-to-print and ready-to-save loadsheet, take-off and landing reports
Build your own Individual Runway Tables (IRTs) for your favourite airports
NOAA, IVAO, VATSIM and ActiveSky weather support (FS2004 and FSX)
A wide variety of units: kilograms (kg), pounds (lb), meter (m), feet (ft), hPa (hecto pascal), inHg (Inches of mercury) for your personal needs
Editor to add or modify runways and airports
PFPX Forum
| TOPCAT Forum[P3D][FSX]&-&TOPCAT&-&Take-Off&and&Landing&Performance&C
[P3D][FSX] -
TOPCAT - Take-Off and Landing Performance Calculation
OPCAT是一个缩写的起飞和着陆性能计算工具,是一个非常现实的,易于使用的规划工具,所有严重的飞行模拟器爱好者。
它使成一个单一的应用程序的所有规划安全和可重复的起飞和着陆所需要的计算。
TOPCAT将为您提供,船长,带负载表,飞行报告,个别表跑道,起飞和着陆性能报告,包括所有相关的速度(V1 , VR和V2
) ,最优推力/襟翼配置,降额和假设/柔性温度和停利润。
TOPCAT是由专业飞行员类似于现实生活中的软件开发。
TOPCAT特点:
的Microsoft&Windows &由专业飞行员提出的申请(不需要任何其他软件)
易于使用,用户友好的界面类似于现实生活软件
拥有近10,000机场和跑道28,000世界范围内数据库
包括障碍物数据和发动机输出的程序( EOSIDs )
起飞和着陆数据异常的配置(如发动机了,不翻瓣着陆,不能实行反推等)
随时可以打印和准备保存舱单,起飞和着陆的报告
建立你自己的个人跑道表( IRTS )为您最喜爱的机场
诺阿, IVAO , VATSIM和ActiveSky气象保障( FS2004和FSX )
各种各样的单位:公斤(kg ) ,磅(lb ) ,米(m ) ,英尺(ft ) ,百帕( hecto帕斯卡)
,英寸汞柱(汞英寸)为您的个人需要
编辑器来添加或修改的跑道和机场
最新最全的资源,请访问飞行者论坛:/forum.php
百度网盘&&[长期有效]
已投稿到:ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0...9
TOPCAT - Take-Off and Landing Performance Calculation Tool
Hernando Gonzalez Echeverri
There are no many airplanes, It needs improvements
IGOR SIZOV
It lacks many profiles of aircraft, disrespect for the buyer who pays the money
Lars Schneider
I agree with all the other reviews. It used to be a great tool until the devs decided to abandon it. Yet its still available in stores for full price in order to continue to generate money. The official support forum has been switched to 'read-only' and they already stated that a profile for the 777-300ER is unlikely to ever be added to the tool as....you know...it takes quite a lot of time and effort to create one...Go figure and decide yourself if you want to support such business behavior....vot-e with your wallet
John Green
TOPCAT IS A GOOD CALCULATION TOOL FOR THE AIRCRAFT IN IT'S DATABASE. UNFORTUNATELY, THE LIST OF AIRCRAFT IN THE DATABASE BADLY NEEDS REVISING.
Mitchell Wilson
I've had this software about a year now, it's a great tool as long as it supports the aircraft your using. but like others have said, the support dried up along time ago and as time goes on the software becomes less useful due to no updates.
If a developer is happy enough to take your money for something, they should at least support it.
Michael Blackburn
Software has not been updated since late 2014. Reading comments on Forum suggests that customer support is non existent. Some of the most popular aircraft available are not supported and there is no road-map for rollout of support - 777-300ER, A319/A318 are not supported.
Have sent mail direct to devs and am waiting response, but I would buy with extreme caution until it is updated.
Tom Stian Bjerk
Outdated producted.
No updates or development.
N-o support at all. (have contacted support, but no response)
Gues-s its ok with 737NGX. (havent tried)
But its inaccurate to use with PMDG 777-200LR/F.
Kenneth Rodriguez
This program is by far a much needed add for the serious flight simmer. Getting true to life dispatch numbers for your aircraft is paramount next to actually flying the aircraft safely. If you are like me and love to fly "by the numbers", then this program is a must have. Also to metion that you get lifetime free upgrades to newer versions and get exclusive rights to beta test new aircraft profiles and versions as they are released.
My only gripe for this product however is that the developer has not released any updates in quite sometime (since Feb. 2011). Because of this, I believe that this program has suffered from getting much needed aircraft profiles added to it's portfolio. I understand that the developer was working on another program which I'm sure to buy as well, but the need for regular updates to your existing product which has been purchased by many and continues to sell to this day is tantamount to it's success and community support.
Aside from that little issue, this is a must have for the serious simmer. And the cost is practically unbeatable for all you get.
Jeremiah Bucholz
I am giving this program 2 stars, but please read on to find out the exact reason. First, the program is fantastic! It adds a level of realism that makes you feel as if you're getting actual dispatch numbers. It is easy to use and can even be used over a network. THIS IS a 5 star program.....how-ever.....I cannot say the same for the developer. The developer has not provided updates to the product for over a year (Feb 2011). The excuse is that the developer is busy working on their new product, PFPX. As a customer, I feel abandoned for the next money maker and place this developer in the same catagory as Airsimmer. If the developer changes its ways, I would change my review to 5 stars as the program diserves.
AfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBosnia and HerzegowinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBrunei DarussalamBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChannel IslandsChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongoCook IslandsCosta RicaCote D'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Faroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-bissauGuyanaHaitiHeard and Mc Donald IslandsHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIran (Islamic Republic of)IraqIrelandIsle of ManIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea, Democratic PR ofKorea, Republic ofKuwaitKyrgyzstanLao People's Democratic RepublicLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyan Arab JamahiriyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacauMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesia, Federated States ofMoldova, Republic ofMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarReunionRomaniaRussian FederationRwandaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakia (Slovak Republic)SloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia & S.Sandwich IlsSpain (mainland)Spain, Canary IslandsSri LankaSt. HelenaSt. Pierre and MiquelonSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan Mayen IslandsSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyrian Arab RepublicTaiwanTajikistanTanzania, United Republic ofThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUnited States Minor Outlying Ils.UruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City StateVenezuelaViet NamVirgin Islands (British)Virgin Islands (U.S.)Wallis and Futuna IslandsWestern SaharaYemenYugoslavia (former)ZaireZambiaZimbabwe}

我要回帖

更多关于 王者荣耀专属流量包 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信