recreation projectn是u.n.吗

Investment Information
Huangjiashan Recreation and Tourism Project
Date:Jun,03,2014 &&& Views:3086
1. Basic information
&It locates in Qinshan Science and Technology Touristic Area. The environment is exquisite and ecology is fine. There&re enclosed sea lands which can be planned for agriculture, recreation, healthy life, conference or holiday projects.
&2. investment estimation
The total investment is about 200,000,000 yuan RMB.
&3. main content
Sight farmland, agricultural tourism, fruit and vegetable picking, theme park, recreation and fishing, exclusive recreation and holidy
4. requirements for companies
Effective companies both at home and abroad
5. beneficial policies
Projects can enjoy relative policies and regulations of Haiyan county government. And every project can be discussed separately for its preferential policies.
6. profit analysis
It&s on the recreational and touristic line of nuclear power. And because it&s very close to the national nuclear power research and living area, there&s good urban consumption dependence. The comprehensive serving ability of the project is strong. So there will be good profit.
The total investment is about 200,000,000 yuan RMB.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Haiyan county Tourism Bureau&&&&&&&&&&&&& Qinshan Town Office
Liaison: Fu Shouzhong, Zhuang Zhiguang,&&&&&&&& Wang Litao
Tel:&&&&&&&&& 1    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6
Email:&&&&&& &   &&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&
Economy keeps increasing steadily and fast. The gross product of the whole county is up to ......
In accordance with present industry features in Haiyan County, emphasis is to put on the development...
In accordance with the leading agricultural development outline programmed into “3+3”model: 3...
Nowadays Haiyan County is promoting the construction of service industry in accordance with the new...
Park Introduction
Tongyuan town locates in the southwest of Haiyan county, 64 km from Hangzhou and about 90 km from Shanghai, Suzhou and Ningbo. Hangpu Expressway and Shanghai-Hangzhou line of S101
Yuantong residential area locates in the northeastern area of Haiyan county, beside Xitangqiao residential area and Caoqiao town of Pinghu on the east, Fengqiao town of Nanhu area,
Ganpu town is located in the south of Haiyan county, beside Haining on the west and Hangzhou Bay on the south. The provincial famous scenic spot Nanbei Lake is located in the town.
To speed up nuclear power growth is of great significance to safeguard state energy safety, optimize the energy source structure, protect the eco-environment and reduce the ...
Currently, Qinshan Industrial Zone has a planned area of 601.4 hectares, of which 155.4 hectares are planned for manufacture an production base, 120 hectares are planned for ...
Yucheng is located in the Yangtze River Delta which is the most dynamic economically region and the center of China’s coastal opening economic zone. Meanwhile, it is located in...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
i n t r a n s b o u n d a r y g u l f o f m a i n e e n v i r o n m e n t a l i n d i c a t o r s(i n t r n s b o u n d r y g l o f m i n e e n v i r o n m e n t l我n d i c t o r s).doc 5页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:160 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
IN TRANSBOUNDARY GULF OF MAINE: ENVIRONMENTAL INDICATORS BRING TIDE OF CHANGE FOR COASTAL AND OCEAN MANAGERS
Susan Russell-Robinson (USGS/Department of the Interior), Kathryn Parlee (Environment Canada), and Christine Tilburg (Gulf of Maine Council ESIP Program Manager)
Nearly twenty years ago, the premieres of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and the governors of Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire recognized the beauty and diverse array of wildlife habitats in the Gulf of Maine and the reliance of the region on natural resources.
They formed the Gulf of Maine Council on the Marine Environment (GoMC) to maintain and enhance environmental quality in the Gulf of Maine and allow for sustainable resource use by existing and future generations.
In recent decades, increasing impacts of water use, waste management, community development, fisheries, recreation, and tourism on the marine and coastal environments have been documented.
In response, the GoMC in 2004 mobilized regional resources to devise scientifically objective methods for assessing the state of the environment of the Gulf of Maine and to evaluate the short and long-term responses to best management practices. The Ecosystem Indicators Partnership (ESIP) was formed in 2005 as a regional ecosystem monitoring initiative.
The goals of ESIP are to develop indicators of ecosystem integrity for the Gulf of Maine and to integrate regional data through a Web-based reporting system. Activities of ESIP initially centered on convening regional practitioners in six indicator areas: coastal development, contaminants and pathogens, eutrophication, aquatic habitat, fisheries and aquaculture, and climate change.
At the present time more than 100 volunteers from academia, regional alliances, provincial and state agencies, federal departments, and community groups are working on identification and selection of top priority indicators for the six indicator areas. (See Table 1.) Indicator selection was conducted by eva
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语语法31.According to the minister,millions of dollars ________ in this recreation project,which didn’t make any profit as expected.A.had invested\x09\x09B.was invested\x09\x09C.invested\x09\x09\x09D.were invested为什麽答案是B不是D
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
主语为表示数目、度量、时间、金钱、距离等的复数名词,但看作整体时谓语单数.One hundred kilometers is a long distance.100公里是一段很长的距离.Five plus two is seven.五加二等于七.One hundred million dollars is a big sum of money.一百万美元是一大笔数额的钱.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
"dollar"美元可数,这里是dollars复数形式,所以用“were"(be-are-were用于复数)(was-is-be用于单数)你是不是把dollar当成money了......
答案是單數……我選的複數……
扫描下载二维码The County record ( April 15, 2009 )}

我要回帖

更多关于 ultra n project 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信