有一个app叫theday liteapp

正在连接到 iTunes Store。
正在连接到 iTunes Store。...
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。Noize Lite
Noize Lite
综合评分:
Noize automatically adjusts music playback volume to counterbalance outside sounds. - Use as an alternative for the iPod application.- Capability to drown out unwanted noise when listening to music. - New ability to decrease music volume when sound level rises (eg somebody talking to you).The full version:- Enables settings for maximum and minimum volume, sensitivity, reverse functionality, and .- No time limit! (Noize Lite is limited to 10 minutes per day, then goes back to just a normal music player)- No ads!Noize will be your everyday music player. Simple to use, reliable and convenient. Noize increases and decreases your music volume as the outside sound level rises and falls. Perfect for when you don\'t want to be disturbed by the hustle and bustle of the outside world.NEW! Enable reverse functionality to decrease volume when the outside sound level rises. When being spoken to, your music volume will decrease.\"I\'d like to listen to my amazing music collection but Mum keeps using the vacuum cleaner. I dislike having to keep adjusting the volume just so I can listen to some phat beats. What? An app that does this automatically?!?! It sounds too good to be true!\" - JohnnyLater that day...\"Wow, even though Mum keeps using the vacuum cleaner, thanks to Noize I can still hear my tunes without having to adjust the volume all the time which as everybody knows becomes quite inconvenient after a while. Thanks Noize! You\'re the best!\"Noize requires headphones.We do not take any responsibility if you use this app whilst walking along the middle of the road (or any other place) and don\'t hear an oncoming car (or any other danger) due to this app turning up your volume.Noize should be used responsibly./Noize/noize_app
其他帐号登录:
为此应用打分:
请填写评论内容
(通过iTunes下载)
应用相关文章
大家都在玩
热门苹果应用
招商银行信用卡掌
爱奇艺视频
美团商家版
我的世界(Minecr
六合彩宝典
最近浏览过的应用
Noize LiteDownload: Facebook Lite for Android
stars Further Reading
ES File Explorer has resorted to opening pop-up ads on devices even when the app is closed. If you’re still using this piece of crap, here are four better alternatives that won’t harass you with annoying ads and pop-ups.
The Really Blue Google Pixel’s white display housing was a little too iPod Touch for our tastes. So instead of living with it, we decided to swap it out with a black one. Here’s how.
Although many reports suggested that Samsung may end up killing off the Galaxy Note 8 after the debacle that was the Galaxy Note 7, it seems that we will have a new Note device next year.
Despite rumors which claimed Samsung would be delaying the release of its latest smartwatch, the Gear S3, these rumors have seemingly been debunked.
The Meizu MX6 is a flagship-tier device which sells for $300. But is it as good as flagship smartphones which sell for $600 or more? Read our MX6 review to find out.
Google has removed a few smartwatches and the Chromebook Flip from its store, but have added 2 new smartwatches, a fitness tracker, and a Philips Hue Starter Kit.
Samsung has officially moved on from the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 debacle. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is the next major phone on the horizon. We’ve already heard a fair share about this upcoming device.
The V20 has 16MP and 8MP cameras, the iPhone has two 12MP cameras. Just because both devices have dual-cameras doesn’t mean they do the same thing.
A new report suggests the total cost of materials for the new Pixel XL is less than $300, yet the manufacturing cost compared to its sales price is in line with the iPhone 7 Plus and Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge.
Google finally confirms the Pixel camera’s excessive lens flaring, saying a future software should help alleviate the problem. They also want everyone to stop with the hardware exchanges, as this issue isn’t a hardware defect.}

我要回帖

更多关于 appoftheday 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信