i'iibeaiwaysonto be by your sideside

i ll be always on your side是什么意思
我会永远站在你这边
我将永远支持你
字面意思:我会一直在你身边。意思是说我会一直支持你。
我一直会在你的身边
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Preventing Dog Bitesalways 和 be 的位置关系be 是助动词时,always放其后;be 是实义动词时,always放其前.这种说法对吗?i will be always by your side.应改为i will always be on your side.这种说法对吗?应该怎么改?
悟空啊0155
你用读的呀,语感,i will be always on your side
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Words of Welcome
Omar ta satt, this is Archangel Raphael. I am now focusing my ray of healing directly to your soul. Open your heart and let the miracles from God come to pass within you. The angels are at your side. We have always been there, but now, as we are getting more noticeable as never before, you can feel our energies. Some of you can even see them in the form of colours and pictures.
I, Archangel Raphael, ask you now to more and more allow the love that you feel.
Continue to open your heart more widely and more deeply, for I will now embrace your heart with my hands in order to bring deep healing energies to you.
My hand is now getting to your heart. Allow. Allow me to heal deeply buried pains within you and thus it will come to pass.
Breathe deeply and close your eyes for a few moments of healing and renewal. While your eyes are closed, I will heal your heart and soul on a deep level from old wounds and injuries as it is good and right for you in this very moment.
(Now close your eyes and let the energies flow into you)
You have taken on so much that is not yours. You carry so many old pains and memories within you. They may go. Let it happen.
Angel Chamuel is approaching in order to offer his energies to you. You receive the energy to open your heart. Angel Chamuel is capable of healing injuries that are buried very deeply within you. He will do this when you grant him permission to do so.
(Close your eyes again and let it all happen)
Grand healing has come to pass. The more you can open up for us, the more we can support you in your process of healing. We only wait to be called by you., so that you can find out: You are a healer. You are healing. You carry all that you need to heal yourself and others
from all the pains and memories of duality within you.
Allow that your new life leads you back into freedom, oneness and love and let go of all finger pointing and punishing of others and above all of
yourself. For all that you inflict upon others, even if only in your thoughts, you inflict upon yourself.
Today is the beginning of your new life. If so you decide. Decide to go the path of your healing in each moment. If you have doubts, remember: You are a high light in a human body and you create your life according to your thoughts. And thus your health and the present situation in your life.
Think new thoughts of freedom and you will receive freedom and love in the outside.
With these words we bid you farewell.
A ni o'heved o'drach. You are loved beyond measure.
channeled through Martina Shana Haider, English translation by Regina Saskia Huber
Heilungsbad, Bade in den Energien der Wirklichkeit, der Engel, der geistigen Welt, Kryon, Lady Nada, Engel Michael, Merlin und viele andere erwarten Dich}

我要回帖

更多关于 by your side罗马音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信