帮忙名人改正错误经典事例些错误的语句

找出句子中的错误 写出序号 并在改正1.Did they sang an English song at the party?( )________A.Did B.they C.sang D.at the party2.We had a volleyball match in the school's hall.( )________A.had B.volleyball match C.in D.school's hall3.What holiday does comes after May Day?( )________A.What holiday B.es D.May Day 4.This is your sweater.Put on it,please.( )________A.This is B.your C.sweater D.Put on it 5.--It is the National Day holiday last week.( )________--Yes,We were all very happy.A.is B.the National Day C.were6.--What did you do last week?--I visit a farm with my parents.( )________A.did B.last week C.visit
Lucifer丶傒
1 sang--sing2.D school hall3.B 去掉4.D Put it on5.A was6.Cvisited
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C,SingA,heldB,去掉D,Put it onA,wasC,visited
扫描下载二维码改正下列各语句中的语法搭配错误_百度知道圈出下面句子中的错误,并把改正后正确的句子写出来:My robot can washing the dishes.
█记忆█v50
只能改一个
这本字典是多少? 许多太大的改变意思是:这本词典多少钱?
My robot can wash the dishes.
把washing改为washed把dishes改为dish正确句子:My robot can washed the dish.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码改正错误将正确的句子写下来&
°莫铭1007
fly-flying如果有帮到您 如果还有问题 请重新提问哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“你好,原来这些话是想当着你面说得。可是你似乎因为新。。。”中文部分:你好,原来这些话是想当着你面说得。可是你似乎因为新的工作而变得很忙,而另一方面,其实我也很忙。因此还是给你写封信。 像我们这样认识的人,好像一般都只有两种结局。变回陌生人不再联系,或者发展一段感情。我想,发展一段感情似乎是不太可能了;而且,每次你短信再问我干什么的时候,我好像不是在学习,就是再为学习犯愁。似乎我现在的状态也不适合去开始一段感情。但因此我们就要变陌生人了吗。我可不想这样。因为认识了你,我知道了一个英俊的运动员,认识了一个好听的歌手,发现了twitter的好处。这些都让我在生活上收到了一些启发,和得到了一些新的乐趣。另一边面,其实留学生活其实也是不容易的,我当然不会像你寻求一些物质上的帮助,因为我觉得我够独立,但是偶尔还是需要和一个人喝杯咖啡,聊聊天或者一起做一些有趣的事。 我的翻译:Hi, actually I want to talk this to you face to face at the beginning. But you seem very busy after you get the new job and on the other hand, I was always busy, too. So I decided to write a letter to you. There looks only two result which the way we met each other: back to strangers and no longer contact or started a relationship. Now I already know exactly there has no change to started a relationship. And also, I figured out that this is not a good time for me to start a relationship since every time you ask 'how was the day' and my answer always was studying or planing to study. But also, I don't want that we two become strangers. Since I met you, I know a handsome score athlete, a good pop singer and the benefit of twitter. All these give me a different view about life and I got fun from them. In another hand, Actually life is not easy as an oversea student, I think I'm enough individual and would never ask the help about (物质上), but sometimes I really need a friend could have a cafe or have a chat or do something fun.
Kyoya18AP8
写的不错!Hi, actually at first I want to talk about this with you face to face. But you seem very busy after getting the new job and on the other hand, I am also busy. So I decided to write this letter to you. It seems that there are only two types of ending for us who met each other this way: back to become strangers with no more contact or start a relationship. Now I already know exactly there has no chance to start a relationship. And also, I figured out that this is not a good time for me to start a relationship since every time you ask 'how was the day' and my answer always was studying or planing to study. But also, I don't want that we two become strangers. Since I met you, I know a handsome score athlete, a good pop singer and the benefit of twitter. All these give me a different view about life and I got joy from them. On another hand, actually life is not easy as an overseas student, I think I'm independent enough and will never seek material help, but sometimes I really need a friend who can accompany me to a cafe or chat or simply have fun.
为您推荐:
没什么问题,而且是生活书信,看得懂,表达准确就好了啊。不过觉得"do something fun"意义不明,要么写清楚,要么不写
Hi, actually I wanted to talk about it with you face to face at first. But you seem very busy after you got the new job and on the other hand, I was always busy, too. So I decided to write a letter to...
Hi,I actually wanted to talk to you face to face about this at the beginning. But on one hand, you seem to be very busy after you got your new job and on the other hand, I have been busy as well. So I...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 改正错误 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信