geforce experience卡打不开啊急啊啊

手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
Geforce Experience的明智!旗舰猛卡也不能乱调全特效吗?
4884浏览 / 113回复
& & & Geforce Experience真心是个好东西,对于爱好的玩家来说是个大福利。什么样的在什么样的游戏中能够调节调节什么样的画面设定谁也不知道,在没有Geforce Experience之前,全凭玩家自己调节。如果是有经验的玩家倒还好,多试几次就可以了,但是遇到没经验的玩家,就只能瞎设置了。& & & 我相信很多玩家买高端卡是有道理的,就是不用再为游戏画面那些事纠结,上来就是全特效,开最高反锯齿完事。但是如今这么多费显卡的猛料游戏,旗舰猛卡对于有些作品也不一定能够轻松全特效,那么此刻就是Geforce&Experience发挥作用的时候了。& & & 事实说话,下面的测试就来看看是不是真如我所言的那样:& & & 测试平台:& & & :I7 4770K& & & :七彩虹C.Z87K旗舰版& & & 内存:DDR3 & & & 显卡:IGAME GTX780-3GD5&& & & 电源:游戏悍将 红紫银效500W 半模块& & & 散热器:DEELCOOL 大霜塔 完全版第一款测试游戏:英雄连2& & &我手动设定了画面,全部为最高。心想GTX780这么牛X的显卡......测试结果:平均帧数为39.74,最小帧数出现了19.94帧。& & &Geforce Experience号称是只支持正版游戏的,任何类型的盗版不予支持。但实际上,经我测试全都支持,连绿色免安装版都能完美支持。只需要点击Geforce Experience相关游戏中的优化就可以了。& & &优化过后的游戏画面是有改变的。其中的纹理细节改为了较高,反锯齿调节为了中等。GTX780-3GD5在优化设定后,游戏的流畅度明显改善了,平均帧数达到了51.59帧.第二款游戏:《罗马II》& & &手动设定游戏画面设定为全部最高特效。什么扭曲效果,环境光遮蔽等特效全部开启。平均帧数为46.6帧,有几秒钟的时间的帧数降得非常低。优化后:扭曲效果,环境光等被关闭,一些极致特效项目被调节到超高,抗锯齿被关闭。罗马2的画面表现立刻完美了,非常流畅,帧数保持在63帧。第三款游戏:古墓丽影2013在手动设定中,我将全部画面特效开启,名噪一时的海飞丝技术当然也是必开。反锯齿设定为4X SSAA。手动手动全特效的成绩:平均帧数为40.9帧。使用Geforce Experience调节到最优化设定。Geforce Experience看来只改了其中一项,那就是反锯齿,之前设定的4X SSAA被改为了快速近似反锯齿,也就是我们熟知的FXAA。修改设定后,古墓丽影2013的平均帧数为76.4帧,流畅度大幅度提升。&&& &&随机我在前后两次测试中截取了一张图作为对比,除了感觉手动调节模式下,画面略亮以外,实在看不出任何的差别。不过游戏的帧数差别很大,一个42帧,一个79帧,几乎翻倍了。 && &&& & & &Geforce Experience的确是个非常明智的软件,即使是GTX780这样的高端显卡也对各种游戏做了很多优化的设定,给玩家带来了很多的便利。
鼎立支持好友. 拍的漂亮
学习支持。
支持好友。
支持分享。
支持学习好友佳作!
支持键盘翻页 ( 左右 )&
您需要登录后才可以回帖&&&|&&&&&
用户名/注册邮箱/注册手机号
其他第三方号登录------分隔线---------------
系统下载基地所有软件和资料都来源于互联网,仅供学习或测试之用,测试后请自行销毁,若有侵犯您的版权请来信指出(),本站将立即删除!
Copyright & 2014 系统下载基地to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&Uplay&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: Assassin’s Creed(R) Rogue
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Mar, 2015
Buy Assassin's Creed - Rogue
Buy Assassin's Creed - Rogue Deluxe
Buy Assassin's Creed Bundle
Includes 4 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Digital Deluxe Edition
In addition to the full game, the Deluxe Edition comes packed with bonus in-game content including:
1. The Armor of Sir Gunn Quest: Explore North America to find the remains of Sir Gunn and solve his great mystery.
2. The Siege of Fort de Sable: Continue the battle at sea with this bonus fort raiding mission set in the unexplored North Atlantic territory of the New World.
3. The Master Templar Pack: Become the most feared Templar whether on land or at sea with this exclusive collection of weapons, outfits and ship items. Includes all weapons, items, and outfits from the Templar Pack, Officer Pack, and Commander Pack.
4. The Explorer Pack: Exclusive collection of weapons and items to ensure safe passage across unexplored and dangerous territories
5. Four Time Savers Packs: Want to progress through the game faster? Save yourself time and effort by utilizing these four unique packs. Includes the Time Savers Activities, Resources, Collectibles, and Technology Pack. Use each pack for yourself or share with a friend!
Please note: Completion of the Siege of Fort de Sable is required in order to generate and unlock the chest that contains all items in the Explorer Pack and Master Templar pack
About This Game
18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Brotherhood of Assassin’s, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies.
After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life.
Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed(R) Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal -
bringing down the Assassins for good.
Become the Ultimate Assassin Hunter - For the first time ever, experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
o Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short and long range combat.
Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades
o Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced eagle vision.
Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds
Slowly Descend into Darkness - Witness Shay’s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
New and Improved Naval Gameplay - Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America’s river valleys. Assassin’s Creed(R) Rogue builds on the award winning naval experience from Assassin’s Creed(R) IV Black Flag(TM) with all new gameplay including:
o New enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
o New weapons: Including burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine-gun-like fire.
o An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
Vast Diverse Open World to Explore - Shay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments:
o The North Atlantic Ocean Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground
o The River Valley A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration
o New York City One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HDMB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
Additional Notes: Supported Video Cards at time of release: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series / AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD , R7, R9 series /
Intel HD4600, HD5200 /
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or better / AMD FX-6100 @ 3.3 GHz or better
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 560Ti (1024 VRAM) or better / AMD Radeon HD
VRAM) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
(C) 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(82 reviews)
Very Positive
(1,909 reviews)
Fun to Play, Awesome Protagonist, But lacks in extra stuff to do in free roam!
Unique story with relateable characters. The gameplay is the standard AC formula just improved upon slightly.
Great game, gameplay is like black flag but with snow, which is fine. At this point I've completed the game 2 times and I'm going for 100% completion. Love the crafting/all the side things you can do. 10/10 would recommend
Not as good as black flag but still pretty good.
By far the best of the Assassin's Creed games. I have plaayed through this game a total of 4 times, twice on Playstation, twice on PC. I hope that Ubisoft continues to pursue a line of Templar oriented games, as I find myself agreeing with them more often than any of the Assassins. The story is fantastic, while I was not a fan of Unity, the seemless transition from this game to that was beautifully done. 10/10 times I would recommend this game to all.
Shuts off when I try to Start the Game I just get on where you move and Shut's off.
I think that the assassin's creed games are good but the assassin's creed rouge was the best that I had ever played in a while. While there are more assassin's creed that have been coming out recently I think that rouge was the one that Uplay had spent alot of time working on it. I'm talking about the graphics are amazing and they made better story lines the gameplay is amazing with new weapons and costumes are new with new moves to kill your enmieines and new traps out like the rope dart i know that it was in the number
3 and 4 but with the rope darts in rouge you can kill you them by you choking them on a branch and by taking you can fall off the branch and leave them hanging with the dart still on the by hanging on the tree. So if you are looking through the assassin's creed series I would recomenned the Rouge out of them all.
i love the storyline of this game, it's a bit of a cliche but it is presented so well. The modern day stuff is still a bit boring, but it was always going to be. The ending is one of my favorites of the whole series, as it ties together so much, it explains how achilles got his limp, how the colonial assassin's got wiped out, and how the templars rose to power in america, and it also leads beautifully into unity, by having you play through it's opening scene as papa dorian's murderer, and seeing dorian meet his templar lady love from an outside perspective was very fun, and if you haven't guessed by now i played this after unity
hey that's pretty good
I'm a huge fanboy of ac. and this review is my opinion. Ac Rogue follows Shay Patrick Cormac on his journey. He starts as an assassin. But when something happend he left the brotherhood. To become a templar knight.Story:The story is only 6 sequences long. So don't suspect to play the story for more than about 15 hours. The story is pretty good and would have been a perfect prolouge to ac 3. It explains a lot. Why achillies is the only assassin. And why the templars could get so big in America. gameplay: The gameplay is almost the same as ac 4 bf. It's
just ac 4 but then with small new feutures. So if you hated ac 4 you should not buy this game for it's gameplay. However i think hat both ac4 and rogue have amazing gameplay.graphics: It came out in 2014. The same day as ac unity (on consoles).In januari 2015 it was ported to pc. So don't suspect a great looking game. However, it's not bad. Just not fantastic.Verdict: if you loved ac 4 you MUST buy this one. It has an truly HUGE open world! If you disliked ac 4, DON'T BUY THIS! I would reccomend this to everyone who likes ac and espacialy ac 4!
hey that's pretty good
Was this review helpful?
Assassin's Creed: RogueThis is one of the best Assassin's Creed-games what i had ever played.Rogue is based to between Black Flag and AC3.In this game you can see familiar face from Black Flag, Adéwalé. He was part of Edward Kenway's crew.Also Haytham Kenway is in this game, he is son of Edward Kenway.Achilles Davenport from Assassin's Creed 3Arno Dorian from Unity, he was little boy then.Also this game is one of the most best optimized Assassin's Creed-games what i had ever played.No graphic laggs, 60fps all the time (vsync), no fps drops.In Black Flag, i can't even get 30fps with max graphics, and i got fps lags and drops.Good gameplay and it had been same a while in Assassin's Creed-games, and that's very good thing.Game Rating:10/10
Was this review helpful?
Assassin's Creed Rogue is a lot of fun, but most of that just comes from it being more or less a continuation of Black Flag. It has its own story and takes place between Black Flag and AC3, also by the end it leads into Unity. So ultimately, this is just a half AC title that helps connect the timeline. If you haven't played Black Flag, play that instead. If you have and really enjoyed it, definitely give Rogue a try. However I will add that this game returns to the focus on Assassins v Templars that Black Flag abandoned.
Was this review helpful?
I'm sure at this point we all have an idea of what Assassin's Creed is and if you're thinking of playing Rogue it definitely wouldn't make sense to start at this point in the series.
As such, I'll make this short, sweet, and specific to Assassin's Creed Rogue without referencing the series standards and avoiding any spoilers.Rogue is easily my favorite entry in the series.
Shay Patric Cormack, the protagonist, is a fantastic, deep, well-written character that I found that I could really empathize with.
Unlike previous titles, you see this story from the opposite side, the side of the Templars as opposed to that of the Assassin Brotherhood.
The characters around you, on both sides, are realistic and enjoyable and you'll also cross paths with several series fan favorites during the course of the story.
My only complaint is that it was rather short, I completed it in about ten hours, though, I was mostly doing the main quest line and only doing side quests when I encountered them on my way between missions.I highly recommend this game to fans of Assassin's Creed as it really is a fantastic game that I was very impressed with.
The game mechanics were spot on, the characters were great, and the story was truly unique, brining an inspired take on the universe that outdid any other in the series in my opinion.
If you enjoyed any of the series, this one really is a must-play.
Was this review helpful?
Not as good as black flag but still pretty good.
Was this review helpful?
It's a &shayme& this game is so short because its one of the strongest Assassin's Creed games by far.
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
I feel like this game could've been an expansion for Black Flag. Still a pretty good game, but that should be expected. If you had a choice between this and Unity, pick this one.
Was this review helpful?
One of the more enjoyable entries in the Assassin's Creed franchise, Rogue breaks little new ground, but stills manages to be entertaining. The story flips perspectives, showing us someone who sides with the Templars over the Assassins, as well as the negative aspects of the Brotherhood's activities. Combat is fun, fluid, and makes you feel like a badass. Unlike other recent entries in the series, the game runs rather smoothly, with few hiccups and without crashes or low frame rates, though the graphics are nothing particularily special. In short, long live the Templar Order!
Was this review helpful?
Gameplay is a bit too similar, taking almost everything out of III and Black Flag (Even animation) but the story of Shay is probably the best story line for a character in the AC series since AC 2, it is a bit short but is still really good. Overall the gameplay isn't THAT good but makes up for the story that is a bit short, if Ubisoft had spent more money, time and resourses on this title instead of UNITY then it would have been the best since AC 2
Was this review helpful?
30 people found this review funny
Assassin's Creed RogueDeveloper: Ubisoft Sofia, Ubisoft KievPublisher: UbisoftIntroduction==========Assassin's Creed Rogue was horribly overshadowed by Unity. They were both released close together, yet Unity got all the attention, despite how horrible unoptimized and downright unplayable it was for a time. But forget Unity. Assassin's Creed Rogue is where it's at. Taking on the role of Shay Cormac, a cocky, headstrong fledgling Assassin trained by the Assassin Brotherhood of Achilles, you are taken on one hell of a journey that brings to light what the Assassins have in store for the world. In light of certain events, Shay decides to turn his back on his Brothers, betrays them, and then joins the Templars. Using the skills he learned under Assassin tutelage, Shay is now an Assassin Hunter. Taking place in 18th century North America, Assassin's Creed Rogue is the first game in the acclaimed series where you play as a member of the opposing faction: the Templars. Gameplay==========We all know how Assassin's Creed plays. The series has been around for many years now. You are an employee at Abstergo Industries, using a device called the Animus to explore the memories of different figures from the past. In this installment, you dive into the memories of Assassin Shay Cormac. The main draw of Rogue is the story, the turns it takes, and the likeable and downright badass main character, but it uses many of the familiar mechanics and control schemes of previous titles. A lot of the mechanics and features from Black Flag return for Rogue, including sailing your own ship and upgrading it. Though there isn't nearly as much of the ship element involved as there was in Black Flag, it's been refined and is much more enjoyable. &If it ain't broke, don't fix it& is the saying that comes to mind.Assassin skills only carry Shay so far, and for everything else he depends on the various tools at his disposal. In addition to the basic tools of the trade (such as the Hidden Blades), the pistol set, the dagger/sword set, and Eagle Vision, Shay also has access to a number of other tools to aid him in his journey. As you progress the story you will slowly unlock these tools. The first of which is an Air Rifle. Naturally silent, the sleek Air Rifle fires 3 types of darts: Sleep, Berserk, and Firecracker. Sleep darts put the target to sleep, berserk darts cause their target to enter a state of uncontrollable rage, attacking anything nearby, and firecracker darts are used to create lures or distractions. Along with the air rifle, you also have a prototype grenade launcher. A smaller version of what we are used to from other game, this grenade launcher has 3 different grednades: Sleep, Berserk, and Shrapnel. Sleep and Berserk grenades work the same way their dart counterparts do, exact in a small are of effect. Shrapnel grenades are essentially small bombs that take down targets in their radius. Another smaller tool is the Rope Dart, which can be used to grapple and drag targets around, or outright hang them.A new mechanic introduced by Rogue are the Stalkers. These are NPC assassins that hide everywhere and are out to kill Shay. These are introduced after a certain part of the story, and easily the mosty annoying feature of the game. They will jump from on top of buildings on top of you as you are going to your next objective and backstab you, oftentimes killing you before you even know what's going on. Luckily, the game provides you a sort of compass to find them before they find you in Eagle Vision. You also know when you get close to one when you hear whispering. Collectibles make a return from previous installments, and there are a TON: Animus Fragments, Templar Maps, Prosperity Gems, Shanties, and Chests are scattered around every location. Half the fun of the game is finding all of these collectibles. Some of them, such as the Prosperity Gems, will benefit you in some way, by increasing your income from various sources. Templar Maps points you to hidden treasures at certain, very specific locations. Shanties unlock new songs for your ship's crew to sing while traveling on the sea. Some chests contain Blueprints, which are basically your ultimate ship upgrades. Crafting makes a return, using items you skin or gather from animals you hunt. Also outfits.Some new mechanics you will also find are Renovations and Gang HQs/Economic Centers. Renovations are buildings scattered about that can be rebuilt using resources you find, such as stone, cloth, and wood. Gang HQs and Economic Centers are small strongholds that can be taken over to provide you permanent income and act as Fast Travel points. These Economic Center and Renovations both provide income, which can be collected from the Bank in your Captain's Quarters on your ship, or at Banks in each Economic Center. All of these are worth investing in, as soon you will have more money that you'll know what to do with.Graphics==========Rogue looks just as good as Black Flag. Absolutely stunning. All the little details really stand out, such as facial hair. It looks very realistic. Assassin's Creed has always been one of the leaders in video game graphics, alongside other companies like Square-Enix, and it shows in Rogue. The UI seems a bit more cleaned up than in previous titles, and the map is very clear and expansive.Some of the best looking moments are when you are sailing the high seas. Whether in the frozen northern areas or the warmer climates, the water looks absolutely stunning. Your ship also behaves on the waves as real ships do. It's this attention to these small details that really set things apart from others. Sound and Music==========The soundtrack is rather good. The main theme of Rogue, featured on the title screen and in a very few cutscenes, has some amazing yet haunting vocals, and some other influences.Sound effects are great. Gunshots sound authentic, and sound true to 18th century weaponry. Sword clashes are awesome, as well as cannonfire from your ship. Nothing is really out of place, and sound great.Performance==========I had no issues whatsoever with Rogue. 60 FPS at all times, no lag or stuttering. PC Specs on my profile. The game didn't crash, ever, and while it does require Uplay, I barely noticed it at all. Once I activated the game on Uplay, the only time I ever saw it even existed was for a few brief seconds as the game launched.I highly recommend playing with a controller. The mouse/keyboard controls work, and are alright to use, but I feel a controller is the way to go. The game just feels better this way. The default control scheme was perfect. I didn't have to make any changes at all, as the defaults were comfortable and easy to remember.Final Thoughts==========Assassin's Creed Rogue is probably the best game in the series thus far. Offering a viewpoint from the Templars on the opposing side of the war, it shows us a great story viewed through the eyes of a very likeable character. Fun new weapons/tools, improved ship handling and mechanics, coupled with tons of things to do and collect make Rogue a great addition to your Steam (and Uplay) library. The only downside is that the story is rather short. It only took me about 10 hours to complete all the story missions. However there are enough side missions and objectives, as well as collectibles, to keep you playing for upwards of 40-50 hours. Gameplay Demo==========Nerd House Verdict:==========Highl Recommended Be sure to check out and follow
for more reviews!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Assassin's Creed - Rogue
Assassin's Creed - Rogue Deluxe
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 geforce experience 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信