res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiag按钮有什么用off,学校的录取查询和迎新网一直是这样,很着急,哪位大神帮帮我!

其他回答(1)
是不是写了静态地址在里面?
收获园豆:20
园豆:2012
园豆:2012
&&&您需要以后才能回答,未注册用户请先。res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm 问题
[问题点数:40分,结帖人xiaojinchao]
res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm 问题
[问题点数:40分,结帖人xiaojinchao]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。1.安全模式下,效果更好!
2. 以下所要使用的软件,都要安装或升级到最新版本,以保证使用的效果。
3. 不杀毒,直接使用以下方法也可以 。若效果不好,就在安全模式下用优质杀毒软件(如:卡巴斯基)杀一下,360安全卫士最好也用一下。
(用360安全卫士的&杀木马&----&全盘扫描&。杀完重启。)
以下方法,不一定都要用,可以一个一个去试。有时,仅第一个就管用了。
一、关闭浏览器,打开新版本360安全卫士的&系统修复&, 可根据情况,将&主页修复&&系统修复&&IE修复&选择打钩(也可全眩至少要选&系统修复&),再点&一键修复&。(懒得安装它,就直接用360急救箱) 。
再用360急救箱。【按步骤操作:先&开始急救&;扫描完后,出现木马,就点&隔离&;再点&修复& (可以全选)DD&立即修复&。 接着,点&恢复丢失的DLL文件&,添加系统检测时所得知丢失的DLL文件,再点&立即修复&。&修复网络&视情况而决定是否修复。完后,应重启。】
二、用360安全卫士的&清理插件&进行扫描,扫除恶意插件后,进行清理。完后应重启。
三、用windows清理助手(从网上下载)。扫描后(若扫出东西,都勾并清理),再用故障修复(全选),然后在桌面点鼠标右键刷新。安全模式下效果好。
也可考虑用金山急救箱【点扫描后,如果出现可以修复的项目,全选后,点修复即可。】
强调------1.修复中,杀软或360有提示时,请点允许。操作中如提示重启就重启下电脑。2.效果不好时,看&注意&中的三点。 3. 完后,效果不好的话,也可考虑系统还原一下(选好还原点)。
流行热度:已超过 743 人围观了本文
生产日期:优博网 日
文章链接:/Windows/18096.html [] (转载时请注明本文出处及文章链接)
相关阅读:
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Register a free account to unlock additional features
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
or read our
to learn how to use this site.
IE 8 res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm
Started by
Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
I open IE, in which Yahoo is my home page, click on a news story, and because I use the Host file from HOSTS.MVP, certain parts of the web page will not open. But instead of the page that says IE cannot connect in that space where the ad is a whole new page opens with this url-/hws/dell-usuk/afe?hl=en&channel=us&s=res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm-it goes by so fast I can't stop it. Hence reading any news from Yahoo or going to any website that has an ad on it that the host file blocks is useless.
I also have Firefox and it does not happen when I use it, but the wife likes IE better
Did a MBAM scan, it says clean and Avast has found nothing.
What should I do next?
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Hi -If you would like to &reset your Hosts file&, please use one of the programs below that should work for IE or F/fox &&Please Re-set your host files back to default. &&
&&Run the microsoft fix it in the link.Or - Download
to reset Hosts fileRight click on it, and select Run as ... AdministratorNow, click on HOSTS FIX option on right sideA log should get generated after the fix ,post the log hereThank You -
noknojon, thank you for your reply.
After some more research I found the answer.
Hope this might help others.
Why do I get a Google /Dell search page instead of a blocked ad?
It seems that Dell has added several new Google related programs to their new machines. One of which causes a blocked advertisement to return the user to a Google/Dell search page.
The solution (provided by Jill C) is to uninstall Google AFE (older versions) via Add Remove.
Newer versions of the pre-installed Google/Dell add-ons = uninstall - Browser Address Error Redirector
Eric Osborne sends along this tip: If the above Google programs are not listed in Add Remove ...
Go to - Internet Options | Programs | Manage Add-ons | disable CBrowserHelperObject
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Need an account?
Forum Password
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users listres://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff_webOC.htm#http://xp.gd/crgame&&每次打开站都变成这样有人打得开吗?
12-05-27 &
ww谐w.akg谐i.ne谐t你把上边的两个谐字去掉就是网(址)
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 diag按钮有什么用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信