如何使用 digital powerdslr auto power slave flash

Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera 9 Lens Kit 18 55 VR 70 300 500mm 32GB Complete Kit
Shop by categoryEnter your search keyword
By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
(approximately ##1##)
Winning bid:
Starting bid:
Congrats! The auction has ended and you're the winner.
The auction has ended, but the reserve price was not met.
Sorry, the auction has ended and you were outbid.
Good news, you're the high bidder.
Sorry, you've been outbid.
You're the high bidder, but the reserve price is not met.
Please enter a higher amount than the current bid.
Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submitted.
Please enter a valid number.
113 product ratings
Easy to use
Good image quality
Good value
Good Starter Camera
I have had the chances to use a few other DSLR's, like the T6i, T5i, T2i, and a Nikon D5100. Overall, Im glad I made this purchase. At the time I bought mine, it was selling for about $670ish. The accessories included with this kit was okay. The bag is decent sized and has enough space to put the 55-200mm lens in it along with a few other things. The screen protector isn't really all that great, but it'll do its job. Tripod is decent, it'll hold the camera pretty still, as I used it for astro photography and the picture turned out pretty good. Haven't used the table top tripod, but mine came missing one of the rubber feet. Wide angle lens and Telephoto lens are not all that. Same with the flash, really no difference with the built in flash. SD card case is decent. Overall, this is a pretty decent kit, but do note that most of the accessories are low quality, some get the job done, some are pretty useless. Camera and both of the lens overall are a wonderful kit. Both give out sharp images with pretty good aperture. Im no pro but with some knowledge on how to frame a picture, it'll give out good images.
Verified purchase:
Condition:
redtagcamera
Helpful (0)
Unhelpful (0)
Great camera with a good kit
The whole set works really well and the camera is great with a lot of nice features. We decided to get this camera kit because it cost the same or less than getting professional photos and we can obviously use it more than once. Being able to take pictures with your phone is great especially with live view because you can see what picture you're going to get (you can turn on and off live view on your phone if you want to for some reason). The remote works great as well and is easier to hide so it's just preference on how you want to take pictures with no one else around to help. I read some reviews where they said the remote didn't work, but I think it might be user error, but if you YouTube it there are videos showing how easy it is to set up. That goes along with the rest of the camera' just look up the many instructional videos and follow along. The tripod is kind of crappy as well because it doesn't spread out wide, but it will work and won't fall over as long as there isn't a strong wind gust. Overall this is a great kit for new users and everything easily fits inside the bag it comes with except for the tripod. After researching other kits I would choose this one because it has the most equipment you'll actually use for the least price.
Verified purchase:
Condition:
redtagcamera
Helpful (2)
Unhelpful (1)
Wonderful Upgrade from my D3100!
I needed a version that could use my current lenses so I bought the D5300 and am loving it so far! As a more advanced hobbyist I usually shoot manual mode and appreciate more pixels, focus points and the swivel monitor (although there's a learning curve). This is a great camera for shooting fast motion in poor lighting (I'm a gymnastics coach), and the auto white balance works well for the most part.
A bit disappointed in the quality of the special effects but it's not a deal breaker as I edit in photoshop where I can tweak whatever I want.
Overall I'm a kid in a candy store with this. Getting amazing gym shots!
Verified purchase:
Condition:
photovideo4less
Helpful (0)
Unhelpful (3)
Excellent picture quality
This great little camera gives me professional quality photographs! It's light weight and user friendly. I'm completely happy with my purchase .
Verified purchase:
Condition:
bigvalueinc
Helpful (0)
Unhelpful (0)
overall impression
this unit has upgrade features of the 7200 series, like for one, the auto focus is faster- uses more focal points. Also the picture quality is clearer and crisper than some of the higher priced models. Most bang for the buck!
Verified purchase:
Condition:
photovideo4less
Helpful (1)
Unhelpful (1)
Why is this review inappropriate?
It’s spam, or has links
There are copyright or trademark issues
It’s offensive or has profanity
It includes feedback about the seller
Something else
We got your report
We’ll take a look and remove the review if it doesn’t follow our guidelines.
See More Details aboutNew Canon EOS Rebel T3i SLR Camera 4 Lens Kit 18 55 Is 75 300 24GB Full Kit | eBay
Shop by categoryEnter your search keyword
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program . Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
, if the page does not update immediately.
Review and confirm your bid
Bid confirmation
FREE shipping
See item description
(Approximately ##1##)
(Enter ##1## or more)
(Enter more than ##1##)
Your max bid:
Increase max bid
Confirm bid
Increase max bid
Change bid
, you've been outbid. Don't let it get away - bid again!
, you're the highest bidder on this item. Hope you win it!
, you're the first bidder. Hope you win!
, you're currently the high bidder, but you're close to getting outbid.
, this auction is almost over and you're currently the high bidder.
, you're the high bidder, but the reserve price hasn't been met.
Please enter your bid again.
Please enter a valid number as the bid price.
Enter an amount that is equal or greater than the minimum bid required. This can be found under the bid entry box.
Maximum bids can't be lowered once they're submitted.
This seller requires the buyer to have a PayPal account to purchase this item. .
Your bid is greater than or equal to the Buy It Now price. We recommend you purchase this item via Buy It Now. If you still wish to bid, you may do so below.
Current bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Your maximum bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Increase your maximum bid:
By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
(approximately ##1##)
Winning bid:
Starting bid:
Congrats! The auction has ended and you're the winner.
The auction has ended, but the reserve price was not met.
Sorry, the auction has ended and you were outbid.
Good news, you're the high bidder.
Sorry, you've been outbid.
You're the high bidder, but the reserve price is not met.
Please enter a higher amount than the current bid.
Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submitted.
Please enter a valid number.}

我要回帖

更多关于 auto power off 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信