下载adp mobile solutions应用程序

ADP Mobile Solutions on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app ADP Mobile Solutions by ADP, Inc, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
ADP Mobile Solutions
By ADP, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
ADP Mobile Solutions keeps you connected to your company information.
It provides a convenient way to access payroll, time & attendance, benefits and other vital HR information for you and your team.
Note:- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below.
You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access.
If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.- This application is available for employees and managers of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account / iPay Statements, and select products outside the US (ask your employer).
Key Employee Features:o View pay & W2 statementso View & request time offo Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Update, edit, & approve time cardso View & request time offo View pay card accountso View benefit plan informationo Contact colleagues Key Manager Features:o Approve time cardso Approve time offo View team calendarsSecurity:o All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure serverso All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encryptedo All employee information cached on the mobile device is encryptedo Username and password protectedo Login sessions time out from inactivityo Accounts locked out with excessive login failureso Fast and easy login with Touch ID.o Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
What's New in Version 2.5.0
This releases contains some enhancements and bug fixes.
Also, there will be an improved user experience for select employees whose companies offer Retirement Services via ADP Mobile Solutions.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
I used to LOVE this app and it's how easily accessible it was. But in the past month I haven't been able to click on anything or see anything in the app, including my balance and transactions. I've literally had to call the number or log onto the actual website to see anything for my card. I've called customer service twice and they were no help. I can't even see my bill pay or pay stub section. It literally says nothing is available for me to see or click in the app, doesn't seem like anyone else has that problem.....& that's what I was trying to explain to customer service. :(
Very Convenient!
This app is very convenient and easy to use. I hated the fact that I had to sit down at a computer and go online each time for my pay statements or wait until I got back into work to view or print my statements. This app makes it so much better. It's simple and easy. Logging in was a breeze and took less time than actually setting up my IPay account online.
Love the new look and feel!
I am in ADP employee and very critical of our products because of it. I have to say that I am impressed with the new look and feel. The new design makes sense and is very easy to navigate which is what I would expect from the leading HCM provider. Way to set the bar high with this one!
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.5.0Size: 14.8 MBLanguages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokm?l, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, VietnameseSeller: ADP, IncCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.31325&&&&&332 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&4780 Ratings
More by ADP, Inc
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.ADP Mobile Solutions 是一整套的手机应用员工自助系统,她可以帮助您在任何时间、任何地方连线到您公司的应用资料。该系统颠覆性地提供了一套易用工具,用来帮助组织通过手提设备7*24小时的发布工资信息、考勤、福利信息和其他人事信息。她利用ADP每天使用的安全并牢固的世界级技术将这些信息服务给全球近570,000家客户。 注释:当您登陆进系统时,您可能看不到下面列出的所有功能。您只能查看那些您公司认为适合在手提设备上展示的信息。如您有任何问题,请联系您公司的人力资源管理部门或ADP的客服。 主要功能包括:o 查看工资单o 请假o 考勤管理
o上下班打卡
o 时间表管理
o 迟到及缺勤管理o 联系同事o 查看公司新闻及其他更多… 用户的反馈:o 她是巨大的突破o 这是无与伦比的创新o 这真是非常兴奋,你们给HR部门提供了极具价值的东西可以和员工共享 安全性:o 系统中所有的数据处理都会经ADP的安全服务器保护o 所有在手机和服务器之间的数据传输均已加密o 使用用户名和密码(或者PIN代码)进行保护o 在线用户长时间不使用便会自动退出o 多次猜测密码便会锁定账户o 手机中的离线信息均已加密 系统要求:o Android 2.0
或更高o 互联网连接o 拥有一个ADP产品的账号 更多:如您想了解更多,请登录/gomobile
未分类类最新应用ADP121-AUJZ33R7中文资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
ADP121-AUJZ33R7中文资料
||暂无简介
电子元器件行业,实体市场,全程保障|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
ADP中国推出HR移动解决方案
  近日,全球领先的人力资本管理解决方案提供商 — ADP?宣布在中国推出移动解决方案(ADP Mobile Solutions)。这款结合当下HR管理潮流趋势的创新性移动应用方案,让企业员工可以通过移动设备,24x7小时随时随地轻松获取来自公司的薪酬、考勤、福利和其他HR关键信息。
  随着智能移动终端的灵活性和便捷性应用越来越得到重视,企业和员工的移动管理需求日益高涨。ADP一直致力于创造革命性的移动管理应用,帮助企业雇主解决他们最关注的资源有效利用问题,帮助员工获得包括薪酬福利在内的人力资源服务。移动解决方案的应用与实施,是ADP推动HR创新、提升员工效率与满意度的一个重要举措。
  ADP中国区总经理Amer Akhtar表示:“ADP移动解决方案是帮助中国企业HR部门适应新的商业规则的重要工具。移动是企业未来变革中最重要的一个环节,ADP移动解决方案就是通往变革的快车。”
  通过移动解决方案,企业可以及时地向员工提供信息,无论员工身在何处。ADP中国产品及市场总监徐华钢先生表示:“通过ADP移动解决方案,企业员工能够通过移动设备查阅自己的薪资单,也可查阅/申请假期;此外员工还可以随时随地管理重要的个人或公司信息。如员工在和客户开会时可以立即通过移动企业名录找到并联络相关同事等。”
  日,ADP移动解决方案在美国市场的使用数据
  除此之外,HR移动解决方案是帮助企业和员工建立个性化关系,提升员工敬业度的重要工具。Aberdeen集团人力资本管理研究分析员Jayson Saba认为,“ADP移动解决方案提供了更多灵活性给员工,随时随地解决工作事务的办公方式能够提高员工的工作效率。研究发现,通过包括移动设备在内的多种渠道实现实时信息接入的策略,的确能提高管理人员的劳动效率,同时提高员工的敬业度。”
  ADP去年率先在北美推出了移动解决方案,并获得巨大成功。目前,约32,000家企业、550,000名用户在使用ADP移动解决方案,而且这一数字还在快速增长。北美地区用户对ADP移动解决方案的反应非常积极,使得该产品排在了免费iPhone商业应用20强的行列。值得一提的是,在中国,企业员工如已使用过ADP相关产品,将可以免费获得ADP移动解决方案。
  Teche联邦银行副总裁兼人力资源总监Tom Aldrich表示:“移动平台的使用简单且直观,智能手机与移动技术的应用,进一步简化了HR功能,从而有效提高了HR管理效率。ADP移动解决方案就是这样的工具,它将帮助企业和员工更加专注于自己的核心事务。”
  ADP移动解决方案在所有主要移动终端平台上(iPhone,Android,Blackberry)运行,员工可在苹果在线应用商店免费下载。
  关于ADP
  Automatic Data Processing, Inc.(纳斯达克代码:ADP),是世界最大的人力资本管理解决方案提供商,年收入超过100亿美金,在全球拥有约600, 000 家客户。凭借60多年的资深从业经验,ADP提供业界最全面的人力资源、薪酬、税务及福利管理解决方案。这些简便易用的解决方案为各种不同类型及规模的公司创造高价值。ADP同时也为全球车辆经销商提供世界领先的集成化计算机信息解决方案。
  2006年,ADP进入中国市场成立安德普翰商务服务(上海)有限公司,开始为在华跨国企业提供全球性的人力资源外包解决方案。2009年,ADP成功收购ChinaLink并成立安德普翰人力资源服务(上海)有限公司,开始为中国市场提供更全面的本土化薪资、福利等人力资源外包解决方案。更多信息可登陆公司网站 。}

我要回帖

更多关于 k adp usb驱动程序 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信