2009年英语2015全国听力卷mp3一卷听力mp3下载百度云

大学英语四级听力真题MP3下载
  Section A
  Directions : In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations.At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked a
  Section A
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked a
  Section A
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations.At the end ofeach conversation, one or more questions will be asked abo
2015年12月大学英语四级听力真题MP3已经提供下载.Section A
They admire the courage of space explorers.
They enjoyed the movie on space exploration.
They were going to watch a w
  Section A
  Directions : In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end ofeach conversation, one or more questions will be asked a
  Section A
  Directions:In this section,you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations.At the end of each conversation,one or more questions will be asked a
  Section A
  Directions : In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations.At the end ofeach conversation, one or more questions will be asked ab
音频下载[点击右键另存为]恒星英语学习网第一时间为大家整理2011年12月大学英语四级听力真题的试题与答案,希望对大家有帮助!Part III Listening Comprehension
Section ADirections: In this section, you will
音频下载[点击右键另存为]恒星英语学习网第一时间为大家整理2011年6月大学英语四级听力真题的试题与答案,希望对大家有帮助!Part III Listening ComprehensionSection A11.
M: Shawn's been trying for months t
音频下载[点击右键另存为]恒星英语学习网第一时间为大家整理2010年12月大学英语四级听力真题的试题与答案,希望对大家有帮助!Section A
短对话 (11~18)
M: Oh my god! The heat is simply unbearable here.
音频下载[点击右键另存为]Section AShort Conversation11. W: Just imagine! We have to finish reading 300 pages before Monday! How can the professor expect us to do it in such a short time?
M: Yeah, b
Section A11.
Man: Excuse me, do you have change for a ten-dollar note? I need to pay the parking meter.
Woman: I’m sorry. But I think you can get it through the money changer, in the shopping cente
页次:1/2&总数46&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页
微信扫一扫
访问手机版2009年高考英语听力09年全国卷
所属教程:当前位置:&&&05-12英语专四TEM4听力真题MP3.rar 05-12英语专四TEM4听力真题MP3.rar分享用户:资源分类:文件大小: 198 MB资源类型:浏览次数:12302次发布日期: 11:36:34资源类别:文件其它:9733次下载/1775次保存
收藏资源:
也许对您有用的百度云盘资源推荐百度云盘分享达人推荐相关百度云盘资源推荐人民諧星丸丸酱分享的百度云盘资源}

我要回帖

更多关于 2009全国卷听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信