求这首歌的名字!!歌词貌似是it's not impossible trinity,it's not impossible trinity有两个女声 一唱一和

凯莉克莱森的impossible中文歌词_百度知道
凯莉克莱森的impossible中文歌词
很喜欢这首歌,但一直找不到中文歌词,有的发给我哦,谢谢
提问者采纳
yeahBut I won&#39,所以我祈祷Breaking the walls down to the impossible 使那堵不可能的墙倒下Ws so hard taking chancesYou draw the line and think that I won'll t rise above this placeWon't rise above this placeWon'cause it't cried in quite some timeEvery day It change the windsYou say won's possible 我感到疼痛,但也能接受You say can&#39,这种感觉是真实的, I just keep moving on and on 但我不会停下来;t rise above this place 不能超越这个地方Won's becoming my new home 这条孤独的路是我的新家But I don's impossible Can&#39, you know it's real, so I prayBreaking the walls down to the impossibleIt&#39Just woke up and thought I't matter anywayCan's possibleYou say can't ask for moreI will stumble and I't reach that far &#39, yeah 你知道有一段时间我都在思考这个问题Starting to think it't rise above this placeWon&#39,我只会继续走啊走Ain&#39, it&#39, it's impossible 不可能是那样的因为不可能Can'cause it'd try
刚刚清醒过来并想着要去尝试一下Try to step across the line 尝试越过这条界限You know that I't no need to dry my eyes 没有必要I haven't change the winds 你说无法改变这种状况You say won's impossible Can'cause it&#39, so I pray 不能够改变你的想法, not impossible for meNot impossible for meCan&#39, so I prayBreaking the walls down to the impossibleJust woke up and thought I&#39, I know 我独自行走 我了解This lonely road't worry about it anymoreIt's impossibleYou say can't change the windsYou say won't reach that far 't matter anyway 你说不管怎样都不会有问题的Can't matter anywayCan've been thinking about it for a while, so I prayBreaking the walls down to the impossibleCan someone tell me why it't reach that far 's time I leave 觉得是时候离开了Does me good to know I finally feel 我会知道我最终的感受I feel this pain
提问者评价
哇!非常感谢你!XIEXIE
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
凯莉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌手:《Impossible》相似歌曲Impossible歌词 Christina Aguilera - ImpossiblePlay something for me Alicia...I just got something on my mindAlicia: Speak on it girlIt's impossibleIt's impossible to love youIf you don't let me know what you're feelingIt's impossible for me to give you what you needIf you're always hidin' from me I don't know what hurt youI just' I wanna make it rightCos boy I'm sick and tired of trying to read your mind It's impossible (impossible)Oh baby it's impossible for me to love youIt's the way it isIt's impossible (impossible)Oh baby it's impossibleIf you makin' it this wayImpossible to make it easyIf you always tryin' to make it so damn hardHow can I' how can I give you all my love' babyIf you're always' always puttin' up your guardThis is not a circusDon't you play me for a clownHow long can emotions keep on goin' up and down It's impossible (impossible)Oh baby it's impossible for me to love youIt's the way it isIt's impossible (impossible)Oh baby it's impossibleIf you keep treating me this wayOver' over (over and over)Impossible baby (impossible' impossible)If you makin' it this way' this wayOh baby' it's impossibleIf you makin' it this wayENDImpossible LRC歌词 [ti:Impossible][ar:Christina Aguilera][al:Stripped][offset:500][00:00.00]Christina Aguilera - Impossible[00:00.52][00:02.52]Play something for me Alicia...[00:04.39][00:16.89]I just got something on my mind[00:18.45][00:19.31]Alicia: Speak on it girl[00:20.79][00:49.84]It's impossible[00:52.88]It's impossible to love you[01:01.36]If you don't let me know what you're feeling[01:13.31]It's impossible for me to give you what you need[01:24.85]If you're always hidin' from me [01:32.63][01:36.12]I don't know what hurt you[01:38.32]I just' I wanna make it right[01:41.43]Cos boy I'm sick and tired of trying to read your mind [01:46.80]It's impossible (impossible)[01:49.76]Oh baby it's impossible for me to love you[01:56.07]It's the way it is[01:58.92]It's impossible (impossible)[02:01.27]Oh baby it's impossible[02:06.09]If you makin' it this way[02:10.78][02:12.34]Impossible to make it easy[02:20.71]If you always tryin' to make it so damn hard[02:32.69]How can I' how can I give you all my love' baby[02:44.49]If you're always' always puttin' up your guard[02:51.15][02:55.55]This is not a circus[02:57.66]Don't you play me for a clown[03:00.96]How long can emotions keep on goin' up and down [03:06.63]It's impossible (impossible)[03:09.58]Oh baby it's impossible for me to love you[03:15.07]It's the way it is[03:18.33]It's impossible (impossible)[03:20.90]Oh baby it's impossible[03:25.45]If you keep treating me this way[03:27.42]Over' over (over and over)[03:31.94][03:33.47]Impossible baby (impossible' impossible)[03:37.31]If you makin' it this way' this way[03:43.83]Oh baby' it's impossible[03:48.95]If you makin' it this way[03:54.24][03:59.94][04:06.66]END & 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3It’s Impossible 免费在线听克雷&艾肯的新歌曲It’s Impossible在线试听,MP3下载,It’s ImpossibleLRC歌词
克雷&艾肯 It’s&Impossible 铃声
克雷&艾肯 It’s&Impossible歌词
感谢提供歌词
It’s ImpossibleLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 It’s&Impossible MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收It’s&Impossible铃声
正在播放:It’s&Impossible
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜It’s impossible ___
It’s impossible ____ a taxi on such a rainy day.
A.for getting B.of get C.to get D.to getting
°花舍°2054
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码It S Impossible 歌词_百度知道
It S Impossible 歌词
提问者采纳
//music,somehow I&#39:The Geoff Love Singers专辑?Oh; to the shore,Hm../song/2932726" target="_blank">http?It&#39,it&#39;s just impossibleIf Is just impossibleIt&#39;s just impossibleAs just impossibleAnd tomorrow?It&#39;d get itI would sell my very souland not regret itFor to live without your loveIt&#39?It&#39; through me.Impossible<a href="http?Split the secondthat I never think of you?It&#39,shouldya ask me for the world://music:When I Fall In LoveIt&#39;s just impossibleCan the oceankeep from rushin&#39.,it&#39;s just impossibleCan I hold youcloser to me and not feel yougoin&#39;s Impossible- Perry ComoIt&#39,shouldya ask me for the world,could I ever want for more,somehow I&#39; to the shore,tell the sun to leave the sky, how impossibleCan the oceankeep from rushin&#39;d get itI would sell my very souland not regret itFor to live without your loveIt&#39;s just impossibleIf I had you歌曲名.baidu,could Is just impossibleImpossible:It S Impossible歌手,ask a baby not to cry
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 the impossible dream 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信