续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
happy birthday 关于生日的英语课件
上传于||文档简介
&&关​于​生​日​的​英​语​课​件
大小:3.34MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>Dear Dad.Happy birthday to you !On this special day I'd li..
Dear Dad.Happy birthday to you !On this special day I'd like to talk to you&&&a special way.I don't think I'm good at &&&&&you my thoughts face to face. so I'm writing to you to express my love for you.You're neither rich nor famous, but in my heart, you are one of the greatest&&&&&&&in the world. I'm&&&&&&&you. You have&&&&&&&&&been interested in fame and wealth (财富 ).& You always work hard to get your work&&&&&&. The smile on your face shows you're pleased with the family. You take good care of my grandparents. You help me with my schoolwork and go shopping with Mom on Sundays.In the past ,& I don't care &&&&&&&you were with me or not. Now I am sorry to say I&&&&&&&&you my respect ( 尊重&& ) before. But I am thankful for what you have done for me. I am quite lucky that I have&&&&&&&&a good father. I am happy that now I can let you &&&&&&how much I love you. You arc successful as a son, a husband. a father and a friend.I hope you'll& be happy foreverYours ,David小题1:A.inB.atC.byD.on小题2:A.talking B.saying C.speakingD.telling小题3:A.businessmenB.manC.menD.worker小题4:A.worried aboutB.proud of C.afraid of D.sorry for小题5:A.alwaysB.ever C.alreadyD.never小题6:A.done B.doing C.doesD.did小题7:A.whetherB.thatC.whatD.where小题8:A.will show B.don't show C.didn't show D.have shown小题9:A.tooB.soC.veryD.such小题10:A.to knowB.know C.knewD.Knowing
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:A小题2:D小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D小题6:A小题7:A小题8:C小题9:D小题10:B试题分析:这是大卫给爸爸写的一封信,大卫不擅长与父亲面对面交谈,所以要写信表达。大卫认为爸爸是世界上最伟大的人之一。他的爸爸总是努力地工作。他爸爸脸上的微笑显示了她对家庭很满意。他照顾爷爷奶奶,帮助大卫学习。大卫表达了之前没有向爸爸表示尊重而感到抱歉。为爸爸以前为自己做的事而感谢。为现在能够让爸爸知道自己多么爱他而感到高兴。小题1:. 考查介词及语境的理解。句意,在这特殊的日子里,我要以特殊的方式和你谈话。A. in 在……里B. at 在……(时间点,地点)C. By直到,通过(方式)D. On在……上面;在某一天;这里是以一种特殊的方式,in 和 way(方式)连用。故选A。小题2:. 考查动名词及语境的理解。句意,我不认为我擅长面对面告诉你我的想法。A. Talking谈论 B. saying 说(后面是说的话)C. Speaking讲(语言)D. Telling告诉;根据句意,告诉想法。故选D。小题3:. 考查名词及语境的理解。句意,你不富有也不出名,但是在我心里,你是最伟大的人之一。A. businessmen 商人B. man 男人(单数)C.men 人,男人(复数)D. worker工人;根据文章内容是写给爸爸的信,又因为是one of,后面接复数,所以可以判断是men。故选C。小题4:. 考查固定短语及语境的理解。句意,我以你为自豪。A. worried about 担心 B. proud of 以……为骄傲,自豪 C. afraid of 害怕…… D. sorry for为……感到伤心,抱歉; &根据上文,David认为他的爸爸是世界上最伟大的人之一,可以判断是以有这样的爸爸感到自豪。故选B。小题5:.考查副词及语境的理解。句意,你从不对名气和财富感兴趣。A. always总是 B. ever 曾经C. already已经 D. never从不;根据上下文可以判断,David的爸爸是一个勤勤恳恳工作的人,可以判断不是一个对名利感兴趣的人。故选D。小题6:. 考查非谓语动词及语境的理解。句意,你总是努力工作去完成工作。A. done do 的过去分词 B. doing do的现在分词& C. does do的单三形式 D. did do的过去式;本题考查的是短语get sth done,故选A。小题7:. 考查宾语从句和语境的理解。句意,我不介意你是否能陪我。A. whether是否 B. that 那个 C. what 什么 D. where哪里;因为句末有 or not,可以判断前面要用whether。故选A。小题8:. 考查一般过去时及语境的理解。句意,很抱歉的说我以前没有尊重你。A. will show将要展示 B. don't show不展示(一般现在时) C. didn't show 没有展示(一般过去时)D. have shown已经展示(现在完成时);根据后面的before,可以判断是一般过去时。故选C。小题9:. 考查副词及语境的理解。句意,我有如此好的一个爸爸感到非常幸运。A. too 太 B. so 如此& C. very 非常 D. such如此;such的用法是such a//an adj n(可数名词单数)。故选D。小题10:. 考查非谓语动词及语境的理解。句意,我很高兴能够让你知道我多么的爱你。A. to know 知道 B. know 知道 C. knew 知道(过去式)D. Knowing知道(现在分词);let sb do,故选B。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Dear Dad.Happy birthday to you !On this special day I'd li..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“Dear Dad.Happy birthday to you !On this special day I'd li..”考查相似的试题有:
15243111524251607247165284257289947when you are born to the world .HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!是什么意思_百度知道
when you are born to the world .HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!是什么意思
提问者采纳
这个意思,(我想对你说)生日快乐!!!!我感觉那个are换为were比较合适吧:当你来到这个世界上
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!!呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁但是,很抱歉,本周六我们全家将去郊游,不能去参加你的生日聚会了。我已经让人给你带了礼物,希望你生日快乐! 的翻译是:However, I'm sorry, but my family will go for an outing this Saturday to go to your birthday party. I've had people to bring you the gift, wish you a happy birthday! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
但是,很抱歉,本周六我们全家将去郊游,不能去参加你的生日聚会了。我已经让人给你带了礼物,希望你生日快乐!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
However, I am sorry, this Saturday we will be going on an outing the whole family, you can not go to a birthday party. I have people bring a gift to you, hope you a happy birthday!
However, I am sorry, our whole family will go for an outing this Saturday, can't go to participate in your birthday party. I have already let somebody carry the present for you, have hoped you are happy on birthday!
However, I'm sorry, but my family will go for an outing this Saturday to go to your birthday party. I've had people to bring you the gift, wish you a happy birthday!
However, I am sorry that this week will be going on an outing or 6 our whole family, you cannot go to participate in the birthday party. I have already let people brought for you, and I hope you happy birthday gift!
But, was sorry very much that, this our entire family will go to the picnic on Saturday, could not participate in your birthday to get together.I already let the human bring the gift for you, hoped your birthday was joyful!
相关内容&aNickelodeon Movies Nickelodeon电影 & aerfolg handelsgeschaft 成功交易 & a你是最后一任 You are last & a烧汁芥兰花枝片 正在翻译,请等待... & a径直往前走,然后右拐 Proceeds directly, then turns right & a留胡子 Keeps the beard & acnc切削液选圣哥牌 The cnc cutting compound chooses the saint elder brother sign & aassist homework personnel necessary to provide help 协助家庭作业人员必要提供帮助 & a接通电源后提示的故障编号是E012,在ZVE连接网线后将D12连接点删除后,电源可正常启动。 After puts through the breakdown serial number which the power source prompts is E012, after the ZVE connection mesh wire the D12 junction deletion, the power source may start normally. & a任何事物都应从从两面分析,切莫一刀切 正在翻译,请等待... & aDear husband,I will always love you,for a lifetime and I never leave~The husband the pains ! 亲爱丈夫和我不会总爱您和为终身和I leave~The丈夫痛苦! & a窗帘的颜色与整体风格不搭配 The window blind color and the overall style do not match
& aXIANGZHIDAO XIANGZHIDAO & a让我们去,找到他。 Let us go, to find him. & aSergey Zigalov Sergey Zigalov & a你在中国待多久了 How long did you treat in China & a?? ? ??? ??? ?? 正在翻译,请等待... & aMust complete the housework 必须完成家事 & aSo where do you live? Not always at the university I think 如此您居住的地方? 在大学我不总认为 & aresident evil 5 dx10 money trainer by kingkiller 常驻罪恶5 dx10金钱教练员由kingkiller & aDear Robert:
& acustomers. However, there is a profound problem when it comes to so-called intellectual property (IP) 正在翻译,请等待... & a我记得在我第一眼看到她的时候我就爱上她了。我们有着很美好的回忆,但是最终的结果却是很糟糕。我恨她,她是我的第一个女朋友。 I remembered saw in my first her time I fell in love with her.We have the very happy recollection, but the final result is actually very bad.I hate her, she am my first girlfriend. & a香花 香りがよい花 & aHIGHER WATER LEVEI 正在翻译,请等待... & aEvery year on June fifth many countries celebrate World Environment Day. The United Nations established this special day in nineteen seventy-two to get people to think about taking care of the planet.
& aPomeomumeow Pomeomumeow & aAnd I also felt 并且我也感觉 & atitle shadow color 标题阴影颜色 & a国际金融理财师 The international finance manages finances the teacher & a利用FPGA高速的特点 Using FPGA high speed characteristic & aBeijing is one of the biggest city in China. 北京是一个最大的城市在中国。 & a产品的成本 Product cost & a主动的表达观点 Initiative expression viewpoint & aNormally there is a qualifying period of one year’s continuous service for this protection under the Employment Rights Act 1996.
& aforever forever 永远永远 & a幽暗的灯光下显得家里的凌乱 正在翻译,请等待... & a我想哭但是哭不出来 But I want to cry not to be able to cry & aHouse Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, 住宅预算委员会主席保罗?赖安, & a学校很大,环境很好, The school is very big, the environment is very good, & abrushing marta's hair 掠过的marta的头发 & aexecutabel mismatch.did you used a update? please visit
for new patch executabel mismatch.did you used a update? please visit
for new patch & aIt is 180 dollars 它是180美元 & a学校物价涨得太快 The school price rises too quickly & a你一定也想见到我吧 正在翻译,请等待... & a一边看书一边听着蓝调 Reads while is listening to the blue accent & aIf the problem concerns with your immediate manager, it can be raised in writing with the next level of management or through the Personnel Department
& aIn my opinion,to solve this problem,we should promote the awareness of 正在翻译,请等待... & ajamás 从未 & a他给我带来很多信息 正在翻译,请等待... & a松开你的手 正在翻译,请等待... & areally really want you 真正地真正地想要您 & aGo along the corridor and turn left at the corner 沿走廊去并且向左转在角落 & a干鱿鱼焖红烧肉 Does the squid to cook in a covered vessel the red-roasted pork & a因为电影节省时间,有趣,容易懂 Because the movie saves the time, interesting, easy to understand
& a但是,很抱歉,本周六我们全家将去郊游,不能去参加你的生日聚会了。我已经让人给你带了礼物,希望你生日快乐! But, was sorry very much that, this our entire family will go to the picnic on Saturday, could not participate in your birthday to get together.I already let the human bring the gift for you, hoped your birthday was joyful! &wei are family happy birthday !的意思_百度知道
wei are family happy birthday !的意思
we are family happy birthday的中文翻译we are family happy birthday[译]我们是一家人生日快乐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我们是一家人 生日快乐
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 we are happy family 的文章

更多推荐