why it is importants it that l am

Your Account
Not registered?
Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
More Content
Game Guides
Recent Guide Updates
Latest Updates
Fashion Story
Questions and Answers for Fashion Story (iPhone/iPad)
We have 793 questions and 1,244 answersWe also have questions and answers for this game on
Not answ'd
Top 50 Questions
Ask your question here for
Your Question (short version)
Question Description (more details)
Please complete both boxes
You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question.
Accept submission terms
Gears of War 4 - Prologue Play-through
Ten Rare PS4 Trophies That You May Not Have Unlocked
Sniper Elite 4 - Gameplay Trailer Released
Gears of War 4 - Launch Trailer
Pokemon GO Buddy System Released
3 New Pokemon Leaked For Sun & Moon
Professor Oak Receives Alolan Form?!?!
Clash Royale - 5.0Clash Royale Card Based Strategy Game From ..
Terraria. - 4.2Terraria Since the sudden, explosive succes..
Into the Dead - 4.3Breakaway from Doom in Into the Dead In eve..
Popular Games
& , 1999 - 2016. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers. | .
Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk.2014人教新目标九年级unit 2课文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014人教新目标九年级unit 2课文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢答案:1.B;2.B;3.C;4.A;5.B;解析:(1)
由第一段:“three and half hours later,and they’re still sitting on the sofa?Talking?”可知。
由第五段中:“three-quarters of the single women had no problem naming a best friend, and almost always it was a woman.”可知。
由第六段中说:“but men’s relationships are marked by shared activities.For the most part,…interactions between men are emotionally controlled a good fit with the social requirements of’manly behavior.’”可知。
第六段中有:“interactions between men are emotionally controlled,”最后一段有:“when a man is said to be a best friend…the two share little about their innermost feelings.”。
全文都在讨论男人、女人不同的友谊。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:云南省昆明三中2010届高三第七次月考英语试题
  The key to happiness is how quickly you can get back your focus on what’s important.
——Anonymous
  Sixteen years ago I learned this lesson in the back of a New York City taxi cab.Here’s what happened.I hopped in a taxi, and we took off for Grand Central Station.We were driving in the right lane when, all of a sudden, a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us.My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car’s back end by just inches!
  The driver of the other car, who almost caused a big accident, started yelling bad words at us.My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy.And I mean, he was friendly.So, I said,“Why did you just do that?This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!”And this is when my taxi driver told me what I now call“The Law of the Garbage Truck.”
  Many people are like garbage(rubbish)trucks.They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment.As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it.And if you let them, they’ll dump it on you.When someone wants to dump on you, don’t take it personally.You just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on.You’ll be happy you did.
  I started thinking, how often do I let Garbage Trucks run right over me?And how often do I take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets?It was that day I said,“I’m not going to do anymore.”
  Good leaders know they have to be ready for their next meeting.Good parents know that they have to welcome their children home from school with hugs and kisses.Leaders and parents know that they have to be fully present, and at their best for the people they care about.The bottom line is that successful people do not let Garbage Trucks take over their day.What about you?What would happen in your life, starting today, if you let more garbage trucks pass you by?Here’s my bet.You’ll be happier.Life’s too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.So, Love the people who treat you right.Forget about the ones who don’t.
What happened one day when the author was taking a taxi?
The taxi almost hit another car.
The taxi driver was injured.
The author scolded the driver of the other car.
The author learned a lesson from the driver of the garbage truck.
How did the taxi driver respond to the behaviour of the driver of the black car?
He yelled back at the driver.
He sent the driver to the hospital.
He was friendly towards the driver.
He dumped some garbage in front of his car.
What can we infer from Paragraph 4?
The author used to have a lot of garbage trucks.
The author used to complain a lot.
The author used to have a lot of money.
The author used to be a good manager.
According to the passage, what should you do if people“dump garbage”on you?
Ignore them and go on with our own work.
Try our best to persuade them not to do that again.
Tell them to dump the garbage in the right place.
Take over their work and carry the garbage to somewhere else.
来源:江苏省泰州中学学年高二下学期期中考试英语试题
  Up until now, Disney's attempt into China has been anything but magical.Its Hong Kong theme park, opened in 2005, has had a difficult time due to early mistakes and competition.But Disney doesn't throw in the towel in a market with 1.3 billion potential customers.After more than a decade of negotiations, Disney can build its second Disneyland in Shanghai.
  Disney officials wouldn't say when the park will open or how much it will cost.But the company stated in press release that the Shanghai park will include“characteristics adapted to the Shanghai region”.
  The approval for park construction comes among China's ongoing efforts to develop its tourism sector, which is expected to increase by 3% this year.
  Since the mainland Chinese make up a third of visitors to Hong Kong Disneyland, some fear that the Shanghai park will take tourists away from the former park.Since opening four years ago, Hong Kong Disneyland has underperformed due to its small size-300 acres, the smallest of any Disney parks-as well as high ticket prices and competition from Ocean Park.
  Disney has also made several market miscalculations.Analysts say the company, in trying not to make the same mistakes it did in Paris by failing to be adapted to local tastes, may have done too much in its efforts to adapt the Hong Kong park to Chinese customers.For example, the park's restaurants originally planned to serve the shark's fin soup, until environmentalists protested(抗议).
  Disney officials dismissed concerns that a new park in Shanghai will steal Hong Kong customers.“We see Hong Kong Disneyland and the Shanghai park as complementary(互补的),”said an official.“We believe the Chinese market is large enough to support more than one park.”
  Further expansion in Asia may be a good bet.Last year, roughly a quarter of Disney's profit came from overseas operations.Asia contributed just 5%, but leisure-industry experts are confident about the region's potential.
The underlined phrase“throw in the towel”in Paragraph 1 means“________”.
have a good idea
admit that it has been defeated
bring hope
invest more money
The Chinese government agreed on the construction of Shanghai Disneyland with the aim of ________.
developing Shanghai's tourism
competing with Hong Kong Disneyland
hosting a successful Disney celebration
promoting the development of local culture
A tourist gives up the idea of visiting Hong Kong Disneyland probably because ________.
it is not well adapted to Chinese customers
it lacks attractions
environmentalists protest
it is very small and the ticket price is high
From the passage, it can be inferred that ________.
only after long years of negotiations can Disney build its second park in Shanghai
when the Shanghai park will open and how much it will cost haven't been decided
the Shanghai park will be as successful as the Hong Kong theme park
Paris Disneyland was not so successful, failing to satisfy the taste of the local people.
来源:必修一导学英语译林 译林版
  My topic today is the Internet.It was prompted(引出)by the first letter, which I am unable to answer fully for the reasons given!
  Dear David,
  I am a middle school student.Now I am preparing for a writing competition.Could you please check the mistakes in my article about using the Internet and give me some advice? Thank you.
  No name
  David writes:I am very sorry to say that I think it would be very unfair for me to help you win a competition-unfair to the other competitors!
  But I will say that your article is very interesting and I wish you good luck.Your article makes some good points that deserve talking about in this column!
  David writes:Well, dear Moonlight, I bet you made a good choice by using the Net in your self-studies.Two very good websites I would suggest to you are:
  www.britishcouncil.org.cn and www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish.
  By the way, for those readers interested in the teaching of English, there is an Internet discussion group called ELTCSChi-L(English Language Teaching Contacts Scheme China List).
  And also, a healthy warning to all my readers:If over-used, the Internet can be a WOMBAT-A Waste of Money, Brains and Time!
David is probably a ________.
language expert
computer expert
college student
club chairman
What is the reason why the first letter is unable to be fully answered?
David is unable to think out good advice.
David thinks it is expected to play fair in the competition.
David is going to talk on another topic-Internet.
David finds no mistakes in that article.
“www.britishcouncil.org.cn” is a(an)________.
website where one can make foreign friends
website where one can join a discussion group
newspaper column for answering readers’ questions
English newspaper for students and language teachers
Which of the following is NOT David’s opinion of the Internet?
English teachers can exchange opinions on the Net.
The Internet is of much help to English learners.
Using the Internet is a waste of money and time.
We should make a proper use of the Net.
来源:必修一导学英语外研版本 外研版
  My topic today is the Internet.It was prompted(引出)by the first letter, which I am unable to answer fully for the reasons given!
  Dear David,
  I am a middle school student.Now I am preparing for a writing competition.Could you please check the mistakes in my article about using the Internet and give me some advice? Thank you.
  No name
  David writes:I am very sorry to say that I think it would be very unfair for me to help you win a competition-unfair to the other competitors!
  But I will say that your article is very interesting and I wish you good luck.Your article makes some good points that deserve talking about in this column!
  Dear David,
  I’m now learning English by myself.Can you introduce some useful websites where I can make friends with foreigners? Please help me.
  Moonlight
  David writes:Well, dear Moonlight, I bet you made a good choice by using the Net in your self-studies.Two very good websites I would suggest to you are:
  www.britishcouncil.org.cn and www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish.
  By the way, for those readers interested in the teaching of English, there is an Internet discussion group called ELTCSChi-L(English Language Teaching Contacts Scheme China List).
  And also, a healthy warning to all my readers:If over-used, the Internet can be a WOMBAT-A Waste of Money, Brains and Time!
David is probably a ________.
language expert
computer expert
college student
club chairman
What is the reason why the first letter is unable to be fully answered?
David is unable to think out good advice.
David thinks it is expected to play fair in the competition.
David is going to talk on another topic-Internet.
David finds no mistakes in that article.
“www.britishcouncil.org.cn” is a(an)________.
website where one can make foreign friends
website where one can join a discussion group
newspaper column for answering readers’ questions
English newspaper for students and language teachers
Which of the following is NOT David’s opinion of the Internet?
English teachers can exchange opinions on the Net.
The Internet is of much help to English learners.
Using the Internet is a waste of money and time.
We should make a proper use of the Net.
来源:河北省正定中学2010届高三下学期第一次考试英语试题
  The key to happiness is how quickly you can get back your focus on what's important.
——Anonymous
  Sixteen years ago I learned this lesson in the back of a New York City taxi cab.Here's what happened.I hopped in a taxi, and we took off for Grand Central Station.We were driving in the right lane when, all of a sudden, a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us.My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car's back end by just inches!
  The driver of the other car, who almost caused a big accident, started yelling bad words at us.My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy.And I mean, he was friendly.So, I said, "Why did you just do that?This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!" And this is when my taxi driver told me what I now call "The Law of the Garbage Truck."
  Many people are like garbage(rubbish)trucks.They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment.As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it.And if you let them, they'll dump it on you.When someone wants to dump on you, don't take it personally.You just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on.You'll be happy you did.
  I started thinking, how often do I let Garbage Trucks run right over me?And how often do I take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets?It was that day I said, "I'm not going to do anymore."
  Good leaders know they have to be ready for their next meeting.Good parents know that they have to welcome their children home from school with hugs and kisses.Leaders and parents know that they have to be fully present, and at their best for the people they care about.The bottom line is that successful people do not let Garbage Trucks take over their day.What about you?What would happen in your life, starting today, if you let more garbage trucks pass you by?Here's my bet.You'll be happier.Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.So, Love the people who treat you right.Forget about the ones who don't.
What happened one day when the author was taking a taxi?
The taxi almost hit another car.
The taxi driver was injured.
The author scolded the driver of the other car.
The author learned a lesson from the driver of the garbage truck.
How did the taxi driver respond to the behaviour of the driver of the black car?
He yelled back at the driver.
He sent the driver to the hospital.
He was friendly towards the driver.
He dumped some garbage in front of his car.
What can we infer from Paragraph 4?
The author used to have a lot of garbage trucks.
The author used to complain a lot.
The author used to have a lot of money.
The author used to be a good manager.
According to the passage, what should you do if people “dump garbage” on you?
Ignore them and go on with our own work.
Try our best to persuade them not to do that again.
Tell them to dump the garbage in the right place.
Take over their work and carry the garbage to somewhere else.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!l think it is lucky that l am young now. 怎样讲解这句话_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 why is it that 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信