编程时显示框不见了显示的结果为A8224B为什么

C语言编程,输入两个整数A,B,并输出其和值,可能很大_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
C语言编程,输入两个整数A,B,并输出其和值,可能很大
代码如下:#include &stdio.h&void main() { int a,b;printf(&请输入两个整数(a,b):&);scanf(&%d,%d&,&a,&b); printf(&和:%d\n&,a+b); printf(&差:%d\n&,a-b);}
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
for(;i&gt,B的每一位数然后转化为int型模拟加法运算.h&#include&string,j,那么A,num2[maxn],sum[maxn];int main(){} while(sum[i] == 0) i --.h&const int maxn = 10000;){printf(&0\n&quot,k;memset(s2;memset(s1;len1 = strlen(s1),0;&&s2[0]=='%s %s&;0&#39,&t)){while(t--){memset(num1;10;
sum[i] %= 10;while(~scanf(&%d&,sizeof(num1)),sizeof(num1));scanf(&quot,可以参考一下#include& i &= 0; i --,j++)num1[j] = s1[i]-'char s1[10000],s2[10000];int num1[maxn];0'for( i = 0; i& i++){sum[i] += num1[i] + num2[i];
sum[i+1] += sum[i]&#47,0,B可以无限大,应该算是一道经典大数题,一般运用char型数组接收A; len2 ? len1:len2;memset(sum,0,sizeof(sum));;for( i = len2 - 1, j = 0,'0'。下面这个代码是我的;for( i = len1 - 1;;int len = len1 &}int len1 ; i &= 0; i --,j++)
num2[j] = s2[i] - &#39,s1,s2);if(s1[0]==&#39,sum[i]),sizeof(s2)),j = 0;),i;len2 = strlen(s2),len2 ;=0; i--)printf(&%d&,sizeof(s1));memset(num2,'0'这种题不是普通的A+B,没有定义A,B的范围;0'0&#39
本回答被提问者采纳
unsigned long 的取值范围是0~如果还不够的话只能用数组自己定义加法运算了
可能很大的话,就用long int吧,实在不行,就unsigned long int
#include&stdio.h&main(){
int a[], b[];
int m,n,i,for(i=1;;i++);{printf(& please input
m and n:);scanf(&%d%d&,&a[i],&b[i]);printf(&add=%d&,a[i]+b[i]);}
楼主所发的这个代码应该是累加,而不是两个数相加。
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
c语言编程的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包Test application public void getReader() throws IOException{ URL url=getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(&fold1/tools/test.properties&); InputStream is= url.openStream(); Reader read=new InputStreamReader(is); PropertiesReader pr=new Propert
也就是说在ECMAScript3规范中,用正则表达式创建的RegExp对象会共享同一个实例,而在ECMAScript5中则是两个独立的实例 在&JavaScript语言精粹&的第72页有这样一段: 用正则表达式字面量创建的RegExp对象来共享同一个单实例: function make_a_matcher( ) { return /a/ } var x = make_a_matcher( ); var y = make_a_matcher( ); // 注意:x 和 y 是同一个对象!
flash.utils package with a variety of package-level functions for timing code execution, retrieving information about classes and objects, and converting escape characters. Public Methods Function Defined clearInterval (id: uint): void Cancels a spec
The following simple example using the model with js control the number of ch ====== Example 1 ====== &!DOCTYPE html public &-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN& &http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitiona
servlet garbled characters appear in the solution Method 1: In the servlet code to add the start of function body: response.setContentType ( &text / charset = UTF-8&); request.setCharacterEncoding ( &UTF-8&); Method 2: Modify the
1. Unification with the UTF-8 encoding, that is Tomcat's server.xml, pages, filters are UTF-8 2. Request parameters need to encode &a href = &newsAction? name = &% = java.net.URLEncoder.encode (& Table Data Management &,& UTF-8 &
HTML special escape characters list The most common character entity Character Entities Show Description Entity name Entity Code Semi-side a large gap Large gaps in the whole side Continuous line of blank cells & Less & & & Than &
public class ChineseTools ( / ** * 1 GB storage of the different pronunciations of Chinese characters starting area code * / static final int [] secPosValueList = ( , , , , , , , 3
-encoding gb2312 encoding source.properties the original document object.properties for the target file (to generate the files) For example: source.properties type: M object.properties the output: \ u4e2d native2ascii-reverse-encoding gb2312 ob
URL for the http://192.168.1.1:8080/resources/ phone. Xls If you use URLEncoder.encode will put a colon to replace the other one http% 3A% 2F% 2F192.168.1.1% 3A8080% 2Fresources% 2F% E7% 94% B5% E8% AF% 9D.xls This is not what we need, we just want t
1. Wrap word-break:break- 2. Line spacing line-height:21 3. Zuo few characters of the size of the empty padding-left: 10
CSS web design we are doing when often use internal style sheets, CSS code to be written in the html page &head& &/ head& tags between, but I wonder if you ever noticed that we use the Dreamweaver web editor designed CSS style sheets within th
The most complete set of HTML special characters /wuxicn/blog/item/96e922c31fd0a553b219a8ac.html The most complete set of HTML special characters (continued) and the ASCII character set /wuxicn/blog/item/a9234ece
// \x00-\xff Is the character encoding of the range , If you checked this range , It will not be the letters and numbers , // All comply with the \x00-\xff Conditions of character ** Replace , Then calculate the length , That is, they encountered a C
A judge to determine whether the number &br /& number: var re = / ^ [0-9 ]+.?[ 0-9 ]*$/; To determine a positive integer: var re = / ^ [1-9] + [0-9 ]*]*$/; On the example of a function checkData(obj,message) { // Judge enter a positive integer var r
//repStr: The original string --rgExp: The replaced characters --replaceText: To replace characters function replaceString(repStr, rgExp, replaceText){ var str = repStr.replace(rgExp, replaceText) if ( str.indexOf(rgExp) != -1 ){ str = replaceString(
Xml file is generated using the Jdom this time, there is always 0x0, 0x8 illegal characters, after a search, cause of the problem and solution are as follows: Reason: xml need to filter the characters are divided into two categories, one is not allow
Java regular expression, and escape characters easily confused. We now start with a conceptual distinction between the two. All the ASCII codes can be used &\& plus the number (usually 8 digits) to represent. And C is defined in a number of lett
Based coding form: GB-231280 encoded as 2 bytes (Byte) contains 20902 characters, the encoding range is 0x8140-0xfefe. GB (GBK2K) on the basis of the further expansion of GBK Chinese characters, an increase of Tibetan, Mongolian and other e
Chinese characters matching the regular expression: [\ u4e00-\ u9fa5] Comment: The match really is a headache for the Chinese thing, with this expression on the much easier to handle Matching double-byte characters (including the Chinese characters i
A judge determine whether the number &br /& number: var re = / ^ [0-9 ]+.?[ 0-9 ]*$/; Determine a positive integer: var re = / ^ [1-9] + [0-9 ]*]*$/; The example of a function checkData(obj,message) { // Judge enter a positive integer var re = /^[1-
//repStr: The original string --rgExp: The replaced characters --replaceText: To replace characters function replaceString(repStr, rgExp, replaceText){ var str = repStr.replace(rgExp, replaceText) if ( str.indexOf(rgExp) != -1 ){ str = replaceString(
Many meta-character requirement when they are trying to match the special treatment. To match the special characters, you must first make the character &escape&, that is, the backslash character (\) placed in front of them. The following table l
Non-printing characters can also be an integral part of the regular expressions. The following table lists the non-printing characters that escape sequences: Character Meaning \ C x Match control characters from the x direction. For example, \ cM mat
Special characters Character Decimal Escape character & & & & & & & & & & & & Keep open space (non-breaking space) Other characters Character Decimal Escape character Character Decimal Escape character Characte
class Counter def initialize() @characters = Hash.new(0) end def read() @text = IO.read(&text.txt&) end def count_chars @text.each_byte do |ch| @characters[ch] +=1 end end def report @characters.each do |key, value| puts &#{key.chr} (#{key}
When the string before the interception, letters and numbers, are not too many problems, particularly the Chinese, a length will be the first: to a certain character to do cut into two, and this moment will be garbled! We therefore would like to offe
Today a variety of Chinese character input method is very mature, casual pick a major input method than a dozen years ago, the best input method faster, to associate. Now set aside a specific input method to analyze theoretically, how fast can input
xajax special characters garbled Solutions XML standard specifies the invalid bytes are: / * 0x00 - 0x08 0x0b - 0x0c 0x0e - 0x1f * / So simple, when the output filter these characters is perfectly safe, here is the PHP implementation. / * PHP impleme
You want to reverse the string of characters or words String itself is immutable, therefore, to reverse, we must re-create a copy. Reverse the following character revchars = astring[::-1] In order to reverse the words, you need to create a word list.
To know whether there is a set of characters in a string The easiest way is as follows, this method is generic, not just a character can also be Set list, the string can be any sequence, such as tuple, list. def containsAny(seq, aset): for c in seq:
Posted by: Google (Google) Fellow Wu Jun Today a variety of Chinese character input method is very mature, casual pick a major input method than a dozen years ago, the best input method faster, to associate. Now set aside a specific input method to a
Japanese characters in general, said under normal circumstances are wavy line &~& any natural circumstances are often garbled. Database Parameters NLS Database Parameters NLS_CHARACTERSET JA16SJIS NLS_NCHAR_CHARACTERSET AL16UTF16 A: For the VARC
Oracle operation time Field is VARCHAR2 (4000), the actual characters, but as long as the length of more than 1333 on the wrong RA-01483: invalid length for DATE or NUMBER bind variable Why ah? ? How to solve
##################################### # Commonly used class of character and string handling functions ##################################### # LOWER function function: to convert a string into lowercase letters example: select firstname, lastname fro
ASCII or Unicode characters and code conversion 1. You can use the built-in functions ord and chr print ord('a') 97 print chr(97) a 2.ord also supports Unicode code. Instead use unichr print ord(u'\u2020') 8224 print repr(unichr(8224)) u'\u2020'
&? /* * The Chinese characters, words into Chinese Pinyin and Bopomofo abbreviations , If : Deep development &shenfazhan, sfz * Note : The file encoding must be gb2312 */ $d=array( array(&a&,-20319), array(&ai&,-20317), array(&qu
##################################### # Commonly used class of character and string handling functions ##################################### # LOWER function function: to convert a string into lowercase letters example: select firstname, lastname fro
Users can not log on to reflect recent new system, view the background is the password verification did not pass, but the user that the password to log on the old system, and made us puzzled. With debugging information, it discovered that many of the
Yesterday received a complaint that his watermark is a box. At first thought it was a problem program, garbled had it, took a look and found that the watermark can not be more uncommon words. Then checked some procedures, did UT, of course, in Window
1. Character x character x. For example, a character that a \ \ Backslash character. In writing when the write to \ \ \ \. (Note: because java when the first resolution, to \ \ \ \ parsing into the regular expression \ \, again when the second resolu
char All the methods : static int charCount(int codePoint) Determined that the specified character (Unicode Code point ) The number of char values needed to . char charValue() The value of this Character object to return . static int codePointAt(char
MyEclipse create a new jsp file will be saved if prompt Chinese input error: Save could not be completed. Reason: some characters cannot be mapped using &ISO-8859-1& character encoding. Either change the encoding or remove the characters which a
/* Filename: encode.js Function: encodechinese(uri) - The string ( Including Chinese ) Converts URLs in the passed string , The receiver need to use the Base64 decoded and then on the application/x-www-form-urlencoded Decodes a string . utf16to8(str)
Characters, bytes and coding [Original article, reproduced, keep or indicate the source: /zh/encoding.htm ] Level: Intermediate Abstract: This paper introduces the characters and encoding of the development process, the correct
Today in the jsp page in js calendar display with a special character string, the string end of the reporting error, use replaceAll (&\ \ s +&, &&) can replace the special characters, replacing the previous statement spaces, and can al
/** * Writing a high-efficiency function to find a string for the first non-repeating characters . * For example, :&total& In o, the teeter & r. Request algorithm efficiency than O(n2). Function call model are as follows : * Public static C
1, gives an example code: #include &iostream& #include &cassert& // Returns the length of the non-repeating characters, a starting point for head save int getNoCharLong(const char* str,int& head) { bool isExist[26]; me
&script src=&/ajax/libs/jquery/1.2.6/jquery.min.js&&&/script& &script& $(document).ready(function(){ var v='aabbc11asd You you + + good '; //var reg=/(\w)\1/g; // Only numbers and letters var reg=/(.+)
/ / Filter special characters public static String StringFilter (String str) throws PatternSyntaxException ( / / Allow only letters and numbers / / String regEx = &[^ a-zA-Z0-9]&; / / Clear out all the special characters String regEx =&[`~!
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.047 (s). 9 q(s)好多编程都没有错误,但就是无法输出结果,系统提示为应用程序错误,这是为什么?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
好多编程都没有错误,但就是无法输出结果,系统提示为应用程序错误,这是为什么?
我有更好的答案
能把程序发上来看下吗?有的是编译器的问题,不要紧的,可能你的程序真的没问题。
#include&stdio.h&void main(){
int a,b,c,t;
printf(&Please input a,b,c=:&);
scanf(&%d,%d,%d&,a,b,c);
}printf(&%d\n&,a);}
#include&stdio.h&void main(){
int a,b,c,t;
printf(&Please input a,b,c=:&);
scanf(&%d,%d,%d&,a,b,c);
//这里没有取址符&,应该改为scanf(&%d,%d,%d&,&a,&b,&c);
}printf(&%d\n&,a);}
来自:求助得到的回答
采纳率:31%
所以运行时会出错。你可以单步执行程序,一般会有收获可能是你所使用的平台不兼容,也有可能是你自己的程序问题了,编译是没有error,但是在逻辑上有错误。这些是编译器检查不出来的。有时候写的程序在语法上没有错误
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应用程序错误的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包单片机编程:a=3 b=‘a’结果显示b=97,怎么才能让结果显示为b=‘3’ 呀?谢谢啦!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
单片机编程:a=3 b=‘a’结果显示b=97,怎么才能让结果显示为b=‘3’ 呀?谢谢啦!
我有更好的答案
,而不是把变量a的值赋给b;a&#39,让b=3,应该用一下语句实现:int a=3,b; b=a。要想把变量a的值赋给b你定义的b=‘a’,实际上是给b赋值字符&#39
采纳率:44%
a = 3;b = a + ‘0’;即可。
可以解释一下嘛?谢谢啦
楼主希望:b = ‘3’ ,即希望:b = 33H。而 '0' 即为 30H,加上 a 中的 3,即可满足楼主的要求。
本回答被网友采纳
是不是这样理解;
printf(&%d&,如果以整形输出就输出97,以字符型输出就是a;我理解你的意思是不是想把a的值赋给b,然后让b显示a的值;
b=a?如果用C语言编程,则如下:main(){unsigned
int a=3你要什么编程语言呀,实际上就是字符类型用整形输出的意思,你的程序b的赋值是字符,字符a对应的ASC码值是97
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容