can,my,knowledge,it,besides,broaden my horizon,and,enrich,mi

broaden and enrich our knowledge
拓宽和丰富我们的知识
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
The optional courses offered by our school enrich our knowledge and broaden our minds.
学校开设的选修课丰富了我们的知识,拓宽了我们的视野。
The optional courses offered by out school enrich our knowledge and broaden our minds.
学校提供的自选课程丰富了我们的知识,也开阔了我们的视野。
Language is a bridge for reaching different cultures and customs. It can broaden our knowledge and enrich our lives.
语言是接触各种文化与风俗的沟通桥梁,能扩展我们的视野、充实我们的生活。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英语作文my weekend_百度知道
英语作文my weekend
i found my key was at home and i had to sit outside my home the whole night. I hope next weekend. We didn&#39. Then I wanted to swim with my friends. I wanted to sing songs with my sister but she was very busy, i can do better. We had to go to a very small swimming pool and put ourselves in the dirty and dark water, when we walked out t have money to go home by bus, it was closed, when we got to the swimming pool, we had to walked back home for 10 miles. Then in the afternoon, we found all our money was gone. At last when i arrived at homeI had a sad weekend last week
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I had a happy and wonderful weekend. On Saturday, my parents and I visited the park. We climbed the mountain, went boating and had a picnic. On Sunday morning, I did my homework and helped my parents with the housework. I went to the library and borrowed some books in the afternoon. I surfed the internet, read books and watched TV in the evening. What a busy and meaningful weekend.
如果是一般现在时: I usually have a busy and happy weekend. On Saturday morning, I usually do my homework and then help my parents with the housework. In the afternoon, I visit my friends and play table tennis with them. On Sunday, I usually go to the library to read book...
l think my weekend is busy but enjoyable.Although there are a lot of homework and lessons every weekend.l still have a little time to enjoy myself. After class,l can read novels and have a cup of tea.lt is interesting and comfortable.Besides,it can enrich my konwledge and broaden my mind.Myweekend is full of interest
fiib svevnbn sdpofnsebv itsaapuv dt -n newir9n ebsa7umvcw98ee, c SDSKKD KIDAPS'PEUOG N
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇关于假期生活的英语作文_百度知道
一篇关于假期生活的英语作文
60词左右,原创
提问者采纳
I like the summer holiday every year.
This summer I went to Beijing for my holiday, Beijing is our capital city. I went to the Summer Palace, climbed the Great Wall and went to many places of interest. I had a very good time. During this summer holiday, I went to Putuo and Xiangshan. I saw the beautiful sea. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the moonlight. It's really &cool&.When I at home, I do my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I practise playing the piano. But in the evening I can watch TV after a long walk with my parents. If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling around the world is the only answer. I like travelling so much that l often meet different people and visit different places of interest in珐功粹嘉诔黄达萎惮联 my dream.我每年的暑假都喜欢,今年我去了北京过暑假。北京是我们的首都。我去爬长城和去了很多有趣的地方。我过得很愉快。整个暑假,我去了普陀和香山。我看到美丽的海。我很享受晚饭后独自走在沙滩上或者是在月光下游泳。那真的很棒。当我在家时,我早上做作业,中午练习弹钢琴,但是在晚上我可以和父母一起看电视在我独自散步之后。如果你问我,我最喜欢的暑假是什么样的,我只有一个回答环游世界。我很喜欢旅游,我经常在我的梦里遇见不同的人和旅游不同的有趣的地方。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The summer vacat珐功粹嘉诔黄达萎惮联ion is coming and all my family want to go to Beijing because there are many places of interest. First we want to visit the Great Wall because it is one of the greatest wonders in the world. Second we want to visit the summer palace ,where the old emperors live and work. Third we want to visit Wangfujing Street to taste some delicious food .I think we can have a good time.
Time passes qiuckly,and the summer hoilday is coming.During the hoilday,i will have a rest to reileve my stress and do some exercises to strength my body.Besides i will spend more time in companying my parents and doing the housework as much as possible beacuse i have paid too much attention on study that i ignored them when i was in school.However, i will do some part-time jobs as well for it can broaden my harizon and enrich my knowledge,and therefore i can learn more and have a promising future.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012年12月全部托福考试(大范围共享版)机经答案 B级
Amber's words:
The following contents fall within original author, please indicate the source and author's name when quoted.
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
&&&&&& 适用non-native speaker的参考答案
Is it important for students to have computer? Explain why computers are important to students.
Yes, I believe it is not only useful for students to have computers, but also necessary for students to have them. In today&s modern society I think it is beneficial for students to have computers for three main reasons.
Firstly, computers can help students gain access to information available all over the world. So it can provide students with a much wider horizon when studying a certain subject.
Secondly, it saves time that is unnecessarily wasted while searching for information in the library.
Lastly, there are a lot of important professional software for computers such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and etc. These help to make the student&s work more presentable.
Those are the three reasons why I think that computers are both beneficial and vital to students.
托福口语task 2题目
&&&&&&适用non-native speaker的参考答案
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should state honest opinions even though they are different from other people&s opinions.
Yes, I believe it is important for people to always remain honest.
Firstly, I was raised in a family where honesty is considered to be the most essential virtue for a person. From a young age my mother has taught me to be honest to family.
Secondly, it is necessary to earn the trust of others to improve your personal fame.
Lastly, even though certain truths might be hurtful to others I still think it is necessary to make it known to them, for it is a sign of respect.
托福写作task 2题目
&&&&适用non-native speaker的参考答案&&
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people today are more likely to help others than young people in the past.
The first topic-----
It always says that the current generation is a spoiled generation, and I have to admit that it is true. We never suffer the war, the SARS, and the Great Depression. The life we are living now is dependent on the past efforts made by our ancestors. Young people today tend to get more impatient and more selfish than before.
The Second topic-----
Young people are more likely to stay in their own world instead, and they don&t know how to care others. Because their parents or grandparents always take good care of them yet never teach them to concern other members in the family. They are the sun or the moon in one family.
The Third topic-----
In modern society, young people have to face various problems they never meet before, like deceivers, intense competition, casting couch&&& and so on. They don&t know how to tackle them, and all they have to do is to be lock down, don&t let other people to help them. As a result, they are not willing to help other people of course!
托福11月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
说出你认为对你最有用的一本书,并解释原因。
The most important book for me is my undergraduate major textbook which is called finance. Because as we all know that finance is a kind of major which cuts across the boundaries of many different disciplines, so it broadens my knowledge scope, such as the aspects of advertising and trade. On the other hand, well, a plenty of cases are included in this book, in addition, many definitions can explained very acceptable so it definitely helps me to get a deeply understanding of my major.
托福口语task 2题目
Describe the most important decision that you made in your life.
Personally speaking, the most important decision that I have made in my life is to choose marketing as my major in university, as we all know that marketing is a kind of major which cuts across the boundaries of many different disciplines, so in order to learn it well, I have to learn various subjects such as international trade and brand management. What&s more, I&m little shy in front of challenges such as doing the presenta I guess most of the people may have this kind of stage fright, So marketing is a major can definitely furnace myself. During the studies in university, I learned hard and practiced as much as I could. Finally, I got the highest GPA in my grade.
托福写作task 2题目
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is often not a good idea to move to anew cityor a new country because you will lose old friends.
The first topic-----
People who move to new locations do not need to lose their friends, as they can make use of technologies in most countries to keep in touch. People can use numerous means of making contact, including telephone, e-mail, and online chat software. These technologies easily allow one to maintain relationships. For example, my family moved fromGuangzhoutoChangchunseveral years ago due to my parents& work assignment. Since our move, I have preserved my relationships with my old friends inGuangzh we even see each other often through video conferencing. In addition, as the transportation system has expanded quickly, it is very convenient for me to take trips to visit my old friends now and then.
The Second topic-----
Furthermore, moving to new places broadens people&s horizons, supporting their personal development. By traveling internationally, one can gain a better understanding of various customs, histories, religions, and cultures. With a broad view, people become more optimistic and motivated. My brother, for example, used to be very shy and unsure of his purpo he became much more confident and positive after he finished his undergraduate program abroad. He has always said that his four years of campus life abroad changed his way of looking at life.
The Third topic-----
Though technologies allow people to connect with old friends at a distance, they do have some disadvantages. For instance, when friends who live in different cities cannot communicate face to face, they may have unnecessary misunderstandings and disagreements. Despite these challenges, I insist that it is not bad to move to other places, given the enormous benefits that relocating can bring.
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
What kind of movie do you like most? Explain why you like this kind of movie.
Well, I don&t like movie much, but if I have to choose one, I have to say maybe romance is more or less my type.
Firstly, love stories won&t make people feel sad or depressed, and all it& tells is just a combination of happiness and love
Secondly, my whole family is willing to watch those romances, because we usually don&t have much time to think more after a whole day&s work or study. We just want to relax and laugh.
Thirdly. When a movie tells a story of a man and a woman, it often ends up well. We don&t need to imagine more endings for its story. Instead, if they broke up, we won&t let it go for a quite a long time.
托福口语task 2题目
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should be required to wear school uniforms to school.
Definitely, students are our future and should be paid much more attention to, so the safety is the primal priority to be considered. If they put on uniforms, their identity is to some extent to be known by the public. What&s more, various uniforms have been designed for students& increasing interest and inclination. Plus teachers and administers in campus can better regulate and guide the whole school students.
托福写作task 2题目
托福11月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
Do you think the high school should teach music and art as other basic science?
I bet no one could deny that the main responsibility of a high school is to help its students develop various abilities not only the academic abilities. In other words, music and art should be viewed as basic science. Firstly, It is very important to get fully educated for students. Music and art can help the students appreciate beauty in our lives, and that will broaden knowledge scope of students. Also Music and art do good to students& mentality. A sound spirit is essential to the student&s future.
托福口语task 2题目
打手机该不该在一些地方禁止?
I strongly agree with the opinion that the use of a mobile phone should be forbidden in some places, such as library and airplanes. The most common reason for people going to a library is to find a silent environment to read their favorite books without disruption. But if you receive a phone call in the library or just send out messages, the mobile phone will ring. Though people have personal right to use their mobile phone, the others are not supposed to be involved in the unnecessary disturbance. And I do not think it is very polite unless you can turn down the volume. Another place is airplane. As we all know that it is very dangerous to have a phone call in airplane. It may causes interference between the signals. Therefore mobile phone should be forbidden in airplanes unless there is a new technique can avoid it.
托福写作task 2题目
Do you agree with the following statement? In a team, those who do not accept others& criticism can not succeed.
The first topic-----
While working in a team, you can not be sure that your opinions, decisions or approaches are always correct, and in many cases you will need to accept criticism from other members who will point out your mistakes and direct you towards the right course of action. In sports, for example, especially in team sports such as football or basketball, any one player, no matter how skillful or experienced this player is, will make mistakes during a game, sometimes even &deadly ones&. And when criticisms pour in after the game, from team members, the coach, or team fans, the best strategy is not to run away or find excuses to avoid these criticisms, but to listen to and accept their criticisms, take their advice, and try hard to improve the next time.
The Second topic-----
Other times, you may occasionally be misinterpreted, misjudged, and therefore unfairly criticized, but in a friendly work environment, these criticisms are often made out of good will. So in these cases it may be helpful that you listen carefully to what others say and try to understand their points of view, instead of reacting aggressively towards them, which may harm team relationship in the long run. I think we all have seen, in real life or on a TV program, a situation where two people started yelling at each other only because one thinks the other is intentionally finding fault. But often this is due to a simple misunderstanding or miscommunication. A successful team player would first of all stay calm, summarize the other person&s perspective, then find out the root of such misunderstanding, and finally resolve the conflict.
The Third topic-----
Criticism, especially if it seems unjustified, can be painful and cause a defensive reaction, but a truly successful team player will face criticism with patience and professionalism, and turn it into a constructive force towards final success.
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
Talk about an organization that you would like to join. Explain why you would like to join this organization?
Speaking of doing volunteer work, I would like to do some thing for the olds, like arranging some short trips for them, I have the following reasons.
First, doing this enables them to enrich their lives. As we know, nowadays, young people are always busy with their j they normally do not come back a lot to their parents to see how they are doing. In this way, old people always suffer some mental discomforts. Some of them may even feel depressed, especially when their spouse left. I believe that taking them out for a trip can help them release this harsh feeling and start to enjoy their lives.
Also, l am a person crazy about traveling. It helps me keep a healthy body and a young mind, as we can witness fascinating scenery and meet people with different backgrounds.
托福口语task 2题目
Some students prefer to study for only one long time during a week. Other students prefer to study for several short times during a week. Which way do you prefer and why?
I don&t think it is a good idea to study for only one long time during a week, because if the subject is complex and hard to deal with, you have to spend more time doing research in library or in labs. The more time you spend, the greater progress you will get. Besides, study for several short times during a week can prepare you a clear and well-organized plan to review your past learning.
托福写作task 2题目
Which of the following three factors contributes to an enjoyable vacation most? A. good food B.good location C. good friends with you.
The first topic-----
A useful friend is more like a magic bag, because when you have troubles, he or she will always come out and save you from the awkward situation.
The Second topic-----
A pleasant trip can not be without a funny friend, too. You guys can share interesting things and take good photos together. If you are bored, he or she will give a lot of punchlines and humorous stuff to make you laugh.
The Third topic-----
A knowledgeable fellow will enable you have a more meaningful vacation. Some people travel for fun, for food, for beautiful scene, while some people travel for information. If there is a friend who has better knowledge of the destination, he or she will definitely informs you with various knowledge, and you can learn a lot from him or her.
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
描述一件自己印象深刻的celebration或者moment。
Speaking of celebrations, there is one day of the year that is sec it is the first day of the year in lunar calendar, which is called the Spring Festival by most Chinese people. Even if you are indifferent with festive events, you can not resist the charm of a family reunion dinner which marks the defining feature of the Spring Festival. And during the dinner, family members make toasts for each other in order to wish for joy, peace, health and fortune for the next year.
托福口语task 2题目
Which one acts more influence on you newspaper, TV or teachers?
I definitely think that it is TV that influences me most among the three.
First, from the news broadcasting in the television, we can know what is happening in the outside world even without stepping out our living room with television in it. I just want to keep myself informed of what&s going on in the world.
And second, watching television with family members after supper is a good way to relax after a hard day&s work. What&s more, its visual effect makes me feel less stressed and has a great influence on the way I think and talk. So that&s why I think it influences me most.
托福写作task 2题目
Some people have ambitious dreams and keep following them, but other people always focus on realistic goals and try to achieve them. Which do you think is better?
The first topic-----
We need to set goals grand enough to challenge ourselves. If we
don&t have to push ourselves beyond our current limits to reach our goals, we are not really achieving anything. To truly be successful, and reach our true potential, we must constantly push ourselves to move outside of our &comfort zone&. To have ambitious dreams like &I want to become the next president& is nothing wrong because even if it is extremely unlikely to achieve that, we will be more consciously paying attention to and gradually learn, in the process of chasing this unrealistic dream, the necessary skills and qualities that are required to become a president.
The Second topic-----
However, if our goals become too ambitious and cannot possibly be achieved, then they become discouraging and meaningless and that&s why we sometimes need realistic goals either. Imagine you earn a monthly income of $1000. Now, if you set a goal of earning 10 times that amount the next month, without success of course, but keep setting this same goal again and again, you will finally get very disappointed. Instead, you should be more realistic by, for example, setting a target of earning a certain percentage more at a reasonable time frame, which will make your goal much easier to achieve and you will be happier and much more forward driven.
The Third topic-----
So there are reasons for being either ambitious or realistic. The important thing is that we should have a clear goal in life. Goals provide us with a fulfilling purpose. Without goals, our lives become meaningless.
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
What is the one style of clothing that the students in your school tend to wear? Why you like this style of clothing?
Students always wear simple clothes, say, like T-shirt and jeans. I love simple stuff and it won&t make you feel stuffy and nervous all the time. I think T-shirt is easy to do laundry and you just let the machine work. Wearing T-shirt makes you feel you are young and full of energy. Students wearing T-shirts and jeans always give other people a deep impression that they are simple and loving life.
托福口语task 2题目
Some people prefer to wash dishes by a washing machine. Others prefer to wash dishes by hands. Which way do you prefer and why?
Well, I have to admit that I am a lazy guy and I won&t even bother to wash any things in my house. I think it is a fantastic idea to let the machine do the job for you. What&s more, washing dishes by hands may pose unexpected damage to your hands. Some toxic chemicals will go into your body and you won&t even notice them.
托福写作task 2题目
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past.
The first topic-----
True it is, it is much easier to keep fit than in the past because of advancement in medicine. First of all, technology has made huge leap in therapy and treatment. Various drugs and medicines can be easily approached in the pharmacy. Secondly, researchers contribute great contribution and energy to medical development. Some striking news said that lethal diseases like cancers or tumors have better treatment to overcome. Thirdly, state-of-the-art equipment has been established and experimented with for further medical studies.
The Second topic-----
People today have variety of choices to stay healthy. They go to gym where they can jog on the treadmill, or swim in clean and clear pool. Some elderly people would like to walk, practice taijiquan, and just play chess on the public park. Government launches some initiatives to build up new public facilities just for the health of the community.
The Third topic-----
Some people may be against that it is not an easy job to maintain good health, due to mounting pressure or poor environment. People suffer multiple syndromes like anxiety, sub-health, flue or depression all the time, because they live in a world full of intense competition. But we still can keep good health just for our family and next generation. If you don not care yourself anymore, no one will come to you and only you can save yourself. People today need to look ahead, and think ahead. They have to be aware of the importance of good health.
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
Describe a social or politics celebration events in your culture.
Speaking of social celebration in my culture, there is one day of the year that is second to none, the Chinese New Year, which is also called the Spring Festival by most Chinese People. Even if you are indifferent with festive events, you can not resist the charm of a family reunion dinner which marks the defining feature of the Spring Festival. And family members make toasts for each other in order to wish for joy, peace, health and fortune for the next year.
托福口语task 2题目
政府是否应该资助建博物馆和剧院。说出你的观点和理由。
There&s no doubt that government should responsible for the people by means of regulation and investment. The main responsibility for the government is to benefit the people in any aspects. We cannot emphasize the importance of schools, museums and theatres too much. Cos Museums and theatres serve as exhibition centers for people to know about the history and culture of the country. What I am saying is that museums and theatres do good to our mind and quality. Hence, government should provide fund to build museums and theaters.
托福写作task 2题目
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If parents want their children to do well at school, they should limit the time their children spend on watching TV.
The first topic-----
There are strong links between television viewing habits and children&s performance in school. Studies have shown that children who spend too much time in front of the television get lower grades than their peers who watch little or no television. It has also been shown that children with television sets in their bedrooms earn lower test scores than children without. One important reason for this is that television discourages reading which requires much more thinking than television, and fosters children&s healthy brain development.
The Second topic-----
Apart from affecting children&s mind, watching television is also physically unhealthy. One major problem is obesity. Children who watch television a lot are more likely to be overweight because they spend much of their time sitting on a sofa rather than to exercise. Watching television for too long a time and at too close a distance ruins children&s eyesight. Television can also cause sleep problems. These health issues can all influence children&s performance at school in a negative way.
The Third topic-----
Some people might argue that televisions can be used as a potential educational tool. However, often this is not the case. There are actually very few programs on television today that teach children important academic or thinking skills. Most programs aimed at children, such as cartoons, for example, have become crude, distasteful, and unsuitable for children to watch because they contain very little valuable content and often depict violence and vulgar language.
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
Describe the person you asked for help once. And explain how you solved your problem.
When I went to high school, I find it difficulty to remember historical dates, coz I don&t think I have a good memory. Other classmates memorize those numbers only by two or three times, but I need to spend much more time and even still can&t remember them. My history teacher knew my problem and gave me great helps. At first, he trained me to remember some simple numbers, and then gradually put more complex ones to my head. He required me to review those numbers everyday. At last, I finally pass the history exam, thanks to my history teacher.
托福口语task 2题目
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The first year students should live with older students.
I would definitely go for living with my seniors. First of all, I could take advantage of learning newest information from my seniors who have better understanding of our campus. Secondly, If I have come across some embarrassed situation or difficulties, I believe senior students are more experienced and more familiar with those problems than I do.
托福写作task 2题目
托福12月机经B级口语、写作重点题 + 参考答案
托福口语task 1题目
你是喜欢自己在家里吃还是去外面餐馆吃?为什么?
Personally speaking, I definitely prefer having meals at home for the following reasons. In the first place, it is cheaper to have meals at home. In the second place, it is more convenient to have meals at home, cos you don&t need to take bus or taxi to go to the restaurant. Especially, it is a big deal when there is a traffic jam.
Finally, having meals at home will save a plenty of time. You don&t have to spend much time on yours way to restaurant. According to some statistics, you just need 1 hour if you eat at home while you will need at least 2 hours if you eat out.
托福口语task 2题目
说近100年最important的invention之一
As far as I am concerned, television is the most important invention of the last 100 years. First, from the news spreading in the television, we can know what is happening in the outside world even without stepping out our living room with television in it. And second, watching television with family members after supper is a good way to relax after a hard day&s work. What&s more, its visual effect makes people feel less stressed and has a great influence on the way people think and talk.
托福写作task 2题目
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, Using e-mail/text messaging is better than using telephone/voice-messaging.
The first topic-----
First, I am an extremely sensitive pers...
人人移动客户端下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 broaden my horizons 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信