&#飞利浦8203和松下ene2;Microsoft office home and students 2010密钥永久 谢谢

< - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please
to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button).
if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings
can function correctly.
iframe for layout
&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
Microsoft Office 2010 Home &#38; Student 3-User
iteaserhtml += '';
if (data.counts.q > 0 || data.counts.a > 0) {
iteaserhtml += '';
iteaserhtml += '';
function turntoStaffMessageDisplay() {
return "We're ready to help. For this sort of question," +
to chat with us now." +
var turnToConfig = {
siteKey: "SZTRUjeBj9oQlLYsite",
setupType: "overlay",
askStaffMessageFunction: turntoStaffMessageDisplay,
iTeaserFunc: customItemTeaserDisplay,
askStaffRadio: "Shipping, inventory, pricing, our site, or a customer service issue",
askCustomerRadio: "Product specific questions about compatibility, size, or use",
iteaserText:"Ask Or Answer a Question ",
askStaffOption: true
(function () {
var tt = document.createElement('script'); tt.type = 'text/javascript'; tt.async =
tt.src = document.location.protocol + "//static./traServer3/trajs/" + turnToConfig.siteKey + "/tra.js";
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(tt, s);
Sold and Shipped by Newegg
Word 2010 & Excel 2010
PowerPoint 2010
OneNote 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you the essential tools you need to complete school and household projects efficiently.
Ready-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010 equip students to create outstanding schoolwork, with rich visual effects and media-editing features that help them express their ideas creatively. Excel 2010 gives you the spreadsheet tools the pros use to simplify working with data, from tracking expenses to creating a household budget. And there&s OneNote 2010 for household projects, a catch-all spot for organizing notes, files, and resources in one easy-to-access place.
Edit Photos from within Your Documents Enhance the visual impact of your documents or presentations with easy-to-use Picture Editing tools that let you crop, control brightness and contrast, sharpen or soften and add artistic visual effects without leaving Word or PowerPoint 2010.
Put Your Presentation in Motion with PowerPoint Edit videos right in PowerPoint 2010, breaking longer clips down into shorter segments or reducing file size to make your presentation portable, then dial up the visual impact by adjusting color, adding new video effects and incorporating new dynamic slide transitions and animations.
Access, Edit, and Share from Virtually Anywhere with Office Web Apps Get things done when you’re away from the office, home, or school by creating documents in Office 2010, then posting them online to access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
Organize All of Your Information in a Single Place in OneNote Create a digital notebook in OneNote 2010 to capture and share text, images, video, audio — all your thoughts, ideas and important information in a single, easy-to-access location.
Navigate and Organize Your Documents More Easily in Word Find the information you need faster and more easily in Word 2010 with a summary of search results that gives you one-click access to what you’re looking for, and an improved Navigation Pane that provides a visual outline of your documents to browse, sort, and find what you need quickly.
Analyze Information Quickly in Excel with Improved Features. Use Sparklines in Excel 2010 to create small charts that make it easy to highlight trends in data at a glance, and improved Conditional Formatting to highlight specific items in your data set with just a few clicks.
Learn more about Office 2010 Home & Student 3-User
ModelBrandMicrosoftModel79G-02144TypeOffice SuiteDetailsNameOffice 2010 Home & Student 3-User Home and Student Windows RetailSystem RequirementsComputer and processor: 500 MHz or faster processorMemory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality.Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk spaceDisplay:
or higher resolution monitorOperating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.Internet: Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.Multi-Touch: Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.Inking: Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.Speech: Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.Internet Fax: Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home PremiumIRM: Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.LiveID: Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.Other: Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or /products.FeaturesFeatureWith Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.Enjoy flexibility—now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web. Work together—brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.Find it on new Backstage view—replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.Programs you rely on—Microsoft Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.Comes with disc and product key. For use on 3 PCs in 1 householdIncludes 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives your family the tools to manage everything from home to homework.Enjoy powerful writing tools, new spreadsheet graph and analysis features and dynamic presentation capabilities. Edit and share videos right in PowerPoint—no need for additional software.The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Customer Reviews of Office 2010 Home & Student 3-User
Do you own this product?
Filter Results
Verified Owners
Video Reviews
Mfr. Responses
date posted
most helpful
highest rated
lowest rated
7/3/:33 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
It works, but needs Outlook.
This review is from: Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Student 3-User
Pros: It installed and it worked&#33;
Of course that is supposed to be normal.I knew Office Home &#38; Student did not include Outlook, and did not reduce the rating because of that.
Cons: I could not buy Outlook 2010 separately, which is one of the best 2010 Office programs offered.
Other Thoughts: I wish Microsoft would keep the 2010 Office suite in all versions for now.
I do not want to be forced to purchase a later version, with new, fancy, and unwanted add-ons included.
Sometimes, when programs are &#34;improved&#34;, they are more complicated to use, such as more keystrokes to access common features or menus.
New is not always good.
Did you find this review helpful?
5/28/:29 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: Office 2010 - best there ever was so far.Use it at work, now also have it at home.3pack - best deal you&#39;ll find &#40;well unless you run across some nice sale&#41;.
Cons: No Outlook.
Other Thoughts: Better then free ones like OpenOffice. And those are better then 2013.
4/10/:53 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: can install up to 3 pc
Cons: wish it was professional
3/25/:48 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
No Issues, Worked As Expected
Pros: MS Office 2010, 3-PC.Arrived on time.Was packaged in the official MS box &#38; sealedAll three licenses activated without any issue. 1st on Win7 64b Pro, 2nd on Win 7 64b Home and 3rd on XP 32b Pro.
Cons: None.
Other Thoughts: The Ribbon takes some time getting use to. It occupies more of the banner that I would like. I would rather have drop down menus instead. Coming from Office 97 and 2003, I&#39;d say that Office 2010 is worth the investment. Don&#39;t believe I&#39;ll be going to Office 2013 any time soon.
5/20/:14 AM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: Cheaper than one student registration, and I get three&#33;
Sure, at first I only needed the one, no friends were in a bind.
But once my boyfriend got a new laptop and his trial expired, I got to be the hero.
&#59;&#41;
Timing of my purchase even allowed him to keep his Office 2013 &#34;upgrade.&#34;
This is the Office all of our University computers use, so popping a file on the flash drive and editing&#47;printing it at a lab is a breeze.
Much better than the freeware I was using.
Cons: The corporation, bro&#33;
Other Thoughts: love that 2010 doesn&#39;t pester me about using a cloud.
My files will stay on MY computer, thanks.
It looks better than 2013, too&#33;
4/8/:39 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
It is the way to go
Pros: Microsoft Office is one of Microsoft lighthouse products and for reasons.While others do offer similar products. Office do the same but with better ergonomy, in many instances it is more versatile and better compatibility across platforms and many more pros.If you are a student then you will enjoy this version, it creates more appealing documents hence better communciationIf you are a home user then you will also have great use of it without hassles or headaches
Cons: Price tag. Yes it is expensive. I am happy to own it but still... the price tag is really high for a finite programmation onto a plastic cylinder inside a plastic box which in turn is inside a card board box&#33;
Other Thoughts: Office has lots of templates and I like it&#33;
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
3/20/:59 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Pros: With Office 2010, Microsoft allowed the ribbon to be customized.This version does not have Outlook. For my stepson and wife, this is no problem. They use web based email, and they use iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. for the rest. This version does not have Access, but they do not use it. I have Office Pro because I do use both.The right-click menu has many of the items on the toolbars in previous versions. By highlighting a word and right-clicking, you can change the font, font size, bold, etc.OneNote is amazing. My stepson has a Lenovo PC Tablet, and OneNote allows him to take handwritten notes in class. He has each subject in a separate tab, and it looks like a 7-subject notebook. At the end of the semester he is able to archive the class notes.OneNote is similar to EverNote, but it is not cloud-based, and there are no ownership issues. Microsoft has cloud versions of Office, bit I have no experience with them.With the release of 2013, you can get the upgrade for free. In the past, Microsoft has offered a CD&#47;DVD for a small charge.
Cons: There are no real toolbars.The right-click menu does not always have consistent items. The &#34;Paragraph ... &#34; item is not always present, and there are others.Office 2010 does not play well with previous versions. You can run Office , 2003 side-by-side, but it is not pleasant. I use Access versions from &#39;97 to 2010, and prior to 2010, this was not a problem. If you install each version in sequence, it will run OK until your first Update.Each version will try to update itself, and whichever is last will be the default version. When I unchecked all previous version updates, everything worked, but if I forgot, everything got trashed.Installing previous versions into XP Mode solved the problem.
Other Thoughts: For veterans of older versions&#58;For toolbars, you can get the same effect by moving the &#34;Quick Access Toolbar&#34; below the Ribbon. You can &#34;Customize the Quick Access Toolbar...&#34; to add buttons to it. There is only one toolbar, but you could leave off the right-click menu items. On the &#34;Choose commands from&#58;&#34; drop-down, select All Commands, and you should be able to get back the old toolbar buttons.You can recreate the menus by Minimizing the Ribbon. When you click on the &#34;menu&#34;, it will drop down, but the menu will be horizontal instead of vertical. Also, most of the old dialog boxes are still available by clicking the lower right diagonal arrow. The Ribbon will stay minimized after you select something.I have used every version Office version since 4.0, and until Office 2010, I was satisfied with Office XP. I have found Office 2010 to be an improvement, finally.
3/6/:32 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Microsoft Office 2010 student
Pros: Does everything you need &#40;as an average student needing it&#41;
Cons: Make ABSOLUTELY sure you have gotten rid of ANY files associated with any older Office programs, or installation will fail. Microsoft refuses to fix this. &#39;Not enough people affected&#39; to merit a fix. Office 2010 does not like seeing anything laying around that it&#39;s predecessor was using.
Other Thoughts: It&#39;s Microsoft...so it could always be better.
2/26/:50 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Quite nice
Pros: Very good suite.
Cons: None.
Other Thoughts: Finally stepped up from Open Office and am happy with the decision.
2/18/:07 PM
Ownership:
Verified Owner
Office 2010 home&#47;student
Pros: Has All but Outlook
Cons: None
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Sold and Shipped by: Newegg
Make this item a gift
Newegg’s gift-wrap service is the ideal solution for making your gift special!
Select your item as a gift, then add your message. Your gift will also be discreet with no prices being included on the packing slip.
Selected Items
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "promo@" to your address book to ensure delivery.
Shop without retyping payment details.
Secure shopping made faster.Check out with PayPal.
&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
Select a Plan & Save
Repairs & Replacements are costly.
Being covered pays off.
You're Covered
100% Parts & Labor
24/7 Customer Support
Hassle-Free Claims Process
Provided by Service Net A+ rated by Better Business Bureau
Service Express
Repairs or Replacements in 5 days or less or your money back
No Shipping Fees with Service Express
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can .
iframe for third party code哪能下载到Microsoft Office Project 谢谢_百度知道
哪能下载到Microsoft Office Project 谢谢
2003://hi、2000://hi.com/%E7%9F%A5%E5%BF%83dd/blog/item/08e2680caa64bd890b7b8203:支持/%E7%9F%A5%E5%BF%83dd/blog/item/08e2680caa64bd890b7b8203.baidu:http.baiduOffice Project 2003 的安全下载
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
office的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 飞利浦bhc201和hp8203 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。