英语单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译句子 有一个黄色书包非常漂亮,我很喜欢,当我准备付钱的时候,发现钱包落在家里,我只好回家取_百度知道
英语翻译句子 有一个黄色书包非常漂亮,我很喜欢,当我准备付钱的时候,发现钱包落在家里,我只好回家取
我很喜欢,路上遇见了我的朋友tom英语翻译句子有一个黄色书包非常漂亮,我只好回家取钱,向他借了点钱,当我准备付钱的时候,发现钱包落在家里
提问者采纳
I found my wallet has left in home,I really like it.I have met my friend tom in the way I go back to home,so I borrow some money from.but whenqI go back to the supermarket.but when I am going to pay itthis is a very beautiful yellow school bag,so I have to go back home for money.him
纯手打!大学英语六级水平
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
向他借了点钱.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~希望能帮到你..,但当我再次返回超市的时候发现书包已经买完了There is a yellow bag is very beautiful, I met my friend Tom,我只好回家取钱.,路上遇见了我的朋友tom, founm ready to pay.O(∩_∩)O谢谢, I like very much,发现钱包落在家里, but when I returned the supermarket found a schoolbag is already bought,我很喜欢..., I had to go home to take money,当我准备付钱的时候!望采纳有一个黄色书包非常漂亮, when I&#39, to borrow some money to him
翻译如下There is a yellow bag is very beautiful, I like it very much, when I am ready to pay for it, found my wallet at home, I had to go home to take money, on the road met my friend Tom, borrowed some money from him, but when Ireturned to the supermarket again found the bag was bought
One day I noticed a
yellow school bag in a supermarket , which l
iked it very much ,while I was ready to pay for it , I found my wallet had been left
at home , so I had to go home to fetch some monny.
On my way home , I met Tom , a friend of mine ,having borrowed
monny from him, I went back to
the supermarket
again , what a pity , that bag
had just been sold .
本段话说的是以前发生的事,所以用过去时。
There is a yellow bag is very beautiful, I like very much, when I'm ready to pay, found the wallet at home, I had to go home to take money, I met my friend Tom, to borrow some money to him, but when I returned the supermarket found a schoolbag is already bought
There was a beatuiful yellow bag which I like it very much. But when I was going to pay, I found my purse lost at home. I was on the way home when I met my friend tom, so I lent some money from him. But when I was back to the store, I just found the bad sold out.
There is a yellow bag is very beautiful, I like it very much, when I am ready to pay for it, found my wallet at home, I had to go home to take money, on the road met my friend Tom, borrowed some money from him, but when I returned to the supermarket again found the bag was bought
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这里有一个紫色的钱包英语单词怎么写?
心巪F癮4痛
There is a purple purse.
purple pur.ple n.(名词) Color Any of a group of colors with a hue between that of violet and red. 【色彩】 紫红色:一种介于紫色与红色之间的颜色
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码钱包上面是一朵花,还有英语字母MONTAGUT是什么牌子_百度知道
钱包上面是一朵花,还有英语字母MONTAGUT是什么牌子
我有更好的答案
梦特娇 法国的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
montagut的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}