warning elabel什么意思思

warning label什么意思_百度知道
warning label什么意思
提问者采纳
[ˈwɔ:niŋ] n.发警告; 受告诫 He gave us a warning against placing confidence in people we did not know.告诫我,要轻信我解.警告,前兆 He gave a warning.提警告.警告 【摘要】 合规范错误Error(错误)Warning(警告)两类.Error般比较严重 问题,比标签嵌套错误.Warning问题,比链接&没写&等....警报 【摘要】 warming up 加热,升热 warming up time 加热间,升温间 warning 警报 warning device 警报装置 warning laser radar 报警激光雷达 warning system 报警系统 ...警告 【摘要】 warning adj.& n.警告;警告 defect n.缺陷,毛病 defective adj.缺陷, 毛病 clench v.紧握(拳等);咬紧(牙关) clenched adj.紧握 ...鉴诫 【摘要】 发警告 warning n.警告,告诫,鉴诫 warrant vt.保证,辩解,使理由,批准 wasp n.黄蜂,蚂蜂 wasteful a.浪费;破坏性 watchful a.注意,警惕 ...
PHP|Android|HTML5|UI|IOS培训...
主营:PHP培训,HTML5培训,UI培训,Android培训,Linux培训,iOS培训
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
label的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Warning Label - Dieselboy - 网易云音乐
Warning Label
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)&&
网络文化经营许可证:第三人称单数:
label是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
说明性略语
用签条标明
把…归类为
用标签标明
贴标签于…
用标条标明
把…列入…类
把…说成…
用放射性同位素使示踪
使示踪元素与结合
把 … 归类
[C]标签,标记 piece of paper, cloth, metal, etc. on or beside an object and describing its nature, name, owner, etc.
[C]称号;符号;标示 a word or phrase describing a person or group
vt. 贴标签于 put or write a label on
vt. 把…列为 describe as belonging to a particular kind or class
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
label&:&标记 ...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&标号 ...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&标签 ...
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&标记 ...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&标签, ...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&披水石;标 ...
在&&中查看更多...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&标识 ...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&标 ...
在&&中查看更多...
a brief description given for purpos
"the label Modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture"
trade name of a company that produce
"the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent"
a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
"These students were labelled `learning disabled'"
"label these bottles"
"They labeled him unfit to work here"
distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
label的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
Put a label on your luggage.
在你行李上做个标记。
I read the information on the label before deciding which jam to buy.
我先看果酱标签上的说明再决定买哪种.
He has been given a label of "playboy" by his friends.
他的朋友给他起了一个“花花公子”的绰号。
It's his first release for a major label.
这是他在大唱片公司发行的第一张唱片。
用作及物动词 (vt.)
The bottle is labeled poison.
瓶上标明有毒。
Be sure to label all the test tubes .
一定要把所有的试管都贴上标签。
His work is difficult to label accurately.
他的工作很难准确归类。
用作名词 (n.)
He attached labels to his luggage.
他把标签贴在行李上。
According to the symbol on the label, this sweater should be washed by hand.
根据标签上的符号,这件针织套衫应该用手洗。
He has been given the label of “playboy”.
他被起了个“花花公子”的绰号。
用作动词 (v.)
用作及物动词
S+~+ n./pron.
The doctor labelled the bottle.
医生给瓶子贴上了标签。
She labelled all the boxes of the books carefully.
她在所有的书箱上都仔细地贴上了标签。
用于be ~ed 结构
Make sure your luggage is properly labelled.
请务必把你行李上的标签贴好。
Everything may be labelled, but everybody is not.
样样东西都可以贴标签,可就是没有给人贴标签。
用作双宾动词
S+~+ n./pron. + n.
The doctor labelled the bottle poison .
医生在瓶上贴标签,标明有毒。
用作宾补动词
S+~+ n./pron. +(as) n./adj.
His enemies labelled the boy a thief.
他的敌人把这个小孩叫做小偷。
His son and daughter are clever that everyone labelled them as the genius.
他儿子和女儿都非常聪明,大伙都称他们是天才。
The newspapers had unjustly labelled him as a coward.
那家报纸不公正地称他为懦夫。
They labelled him as dishonest.
他们认为他不诚实。
用于be ~ed 结构
The phrase is labelled as slang in the dictionary.
这个短语在这本字典里被注为俚语。
用作动词 (v.)
label with (v.+prep.)
把…贴在…上 put or write sth with sth
label sth with sth
She labelled the case with her name and address.她在箱子上贴上标有自己姓名和地址的标签。
用于 be ~ed 结构
All goods should be labelled with a price.所有货物都应该明码标价。
用作名词 (n.)
使用说明性略语
橙色的标签
时装设计师的标记
“花花公子”的绰号
旅客行李上的标签
用作动词 (v.)
给书贴上标签
给瓶子贴上标签
给行李贴上标签
准确地贴上标签
按字母顺序贴上标签
仔细贴上标签
粗心地贴上标签
小心地贴上标签
具有特色地贴上标签
不停地贴上标签
明确地贴上标签
荒谬地贴上标签
正式贴上标签
勉强贴上标签
小心地贴上标签
有目的地贴上标签
断断续续地贴上标签
烦躁地贴上标签
合法地贴上标签
合理地贴上标签
有条理地贴上标签
适度贴上标签
悄悄地贴上标签
粗心地贴上标签
踏踏实实地贴上标签
熟练地贴上标签
准时地贴上标签
轻率地贴上标签
有规律地贴上标签
不情愿地贴上标签
理所当然地贴上标签
有选择地贴上标签
技术高超地贴上标签
慢慢地贴上标签
象征性地贴标签
漠不关心地贴上标签
毫不犹豫地贴上标签
不必要地贴上标签
Poison..bought at a drug-store usually has a label on the bottle.
出自:A. K. Green
A number of labels..which he was pasting onto the various..packages.
出自:R. Hughes
A cleaning fluid..which he'd mistakenly labelled 'Cough Syrup'.
出自:K. Williams
He was labelled at once as the midshipman who was seasick in Spithead.
出自:C. S. Forester
label的详细讲解:
label的基本意思是“贴标签于…上”,指为了记住某物具有什么样的功能、价格、属性、所属权等等,把写好或印好的一张纸贴在某个物体之上以便于以后区分。引申可表示为“把…列为…”“把…称作…”等。
label既可用作及物动词,也可用作不及物动词,用作及物动词时,可接简单宾语、双宾语和as短语充当补足语的复合宾语。
label, mark, ticket
这组词都可表示“加上供识别用的标记”。它们的区别是:mark指在某物上加上记号、标记或痕迹; label指贴上或系上标明名称、性质、来源或地址等之类的标签; ticket指加上说明情况或价格等之类的小卡片。例如:
He labelled the parcel before posting it.在邮寄前他在包裹上贴了标签。
All the articles in the store are ticketed with the price.这个商店的所有物品都用标签明码标价。
这两个名词均含“标签”之意。
:label指上面标明货主姓名、地址及货物名称、重量、尺寸等内容的标签。
:tag多指临时系上的标签。
☆ 14世纪初期进入英语,直接源自古法语的label,意为丝带,流苏。
label的海词问答与网友补充:
label的相关资料:
label&:&标签, 瓶 ...
在&&中查看更多...
label&:&标签,签条 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【同义词】
label:LABEL——建立磁盘卷标命令 功能 建立、更改、删除磁盘卷标。 格式 LABEL【盘符:】【卷标名】使用说明:卷标名为要建立的卷标名,若缺省此参数,则系统提示键入卷标名或询问是否删除原有的卷标名;卷…
相关词典网站:You have reached a degraded version
because you're using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. For a
experience, please upgrade or use a
Ian O'Connor, ESPN Senior Writer
Super Bowl week highlights NFL's health crisis
SAN FRANCISCO -- The morning after Roger Goodell stood below the winners' Super Bowl stage, hugging members of Peyton Manning's family as the confetti swirled around him, the commissioner stepped to a microphone and proudly declared his belief that the weeklong event in the Bay Area had been a smash hit.Better yet, Goodell added, football fans everywhere seemed to agree with him. "We've had initial reactions on the ratings," he said of the Denver Broncos' victory over the Carolina Panthers, "and they are competitive, at least, if not the most-watched television show in history. It will be very close. When we add in the digital platforms that we are now working so closely with, I clearly believe this will be the most-watched Super Bowl in history."If this was Goodell's idea of an end zone dance in place of the one Cam Newton didn't get to perform, well, the commissioner made his point. You could almost hear a little voice in the back of his head saying something along these lines:You can mock me in your tweets and shred me in your commentaries, and paint my league as a heartless place where healthy brains go to die, and none of it will matter. People still crave my product, and that's never going to change.And you know what? Maybe it never will change in this lifetime, or in the next one, or in the one after that. Maybe there always will be enough men, women and children hopelessly devoted to the RedZone channel to sustain the National Football League as America's pastime.But that's not the smart way to bet. If anything, beyond Manning's almost certain farewell, the week that was in the NFL will be remembered as the time it became clear this game needs a surgeon general's warning attached to it.Where to begin? In the wake of news that reported concussions suffered in regular-season games rose 58 percent from 2014, ESPN's Outside the Lines and The New York Times reported that a Boston University doctor found CTE in the brain of the late, great Kenny Stabler. Hall of Fame linebacker Harry Carson
that he won't let his grandson play football, that head trauma nearly compelled him to commit suicide in his playing days, that he'd never play football if he had to do it all over again, and that the NFL wants him to "shut the f--- up" about concussions.The son of legendary Dick "Night Train" Lane
he believed that his father suffered from CTE-related disorders before his 2002 death, that the league "screwed us over" when Lane sought financial assistance and that the NFL is "putting a Band-Aid over a gaping wound" when it comes to caring for its neurologically altered retirees. The great Joe Montana described himself as a physical wreck in USA TODAY. The family of Earl Morrall told The New York Times that the former quarterback was found to have had Stage 4 CTE after his 2014 death.Chris Nowinski, co-founder of the Concussion Legacy Foundation, showed up uninvited at the Super Bowl health and safety media conference last week and likened the NFL's support of tackle football at the youth level to "big tobacco teaching kids how to smoke." The following day, Goodell was nearing the end of his annual state-of-the-league media conference when asked if the deaths of seven high school players last season from game or practice injuries had made him uncomfortable marketing tackle football to kids.Goodell spoke of the emphasis on proper technique promoted by USA Football and the Heads Up Football program, and of NFL rule changes designed to enhance player safety, when he suddenly ran himself into a problem, a big one. "There's risks in life," the commissioner said. "There's risks in sitting on the couch."Instead of explaining there are risks associated with many activities, and that parents and children need to weigh those risks against the rewards of engaging in many activities, and that the NFL will remain 100 percent committed to reducing football risks to kids for as long as it's in business, Goodell said what he said.Among his weaknesses, Goodell is not an artful public speaker. He comes across as robotic and rehearsed, and all the coaching his publicists do to prepare him for press conferences can't control the outcome. He committed an unforced error, because that's what poor public speakers do, and of course he got hammered for it."I am #blessed to survive a night on the couch," one of his very own players, Chris Long of the Los Angeles Rams, tweeted after watching the Super Bowl. "But I knew the risks."On the same day Goodell made his mess, New York Giants owner John Mara, one of the league's most respected guardians, took on Nowinski and yet spoke passionately and humanely about the concussion crisis, swearing he cares deeply for the safety of the young men who have worked in the Mara family business since 1925. Had Mara been commissioner, he never would've said what Goodell said about that damn couch.But in the end, maybe it's a good thing the commissioner unwittingly breathed new and necessary life into the question of what football does to a man's (or boy's) brain and body. At 39, Manning already knows he'll someday need a hip replacement surgery, and possibly more neck surgeries. If you needed reminders of how violent the game can be, Luke Kuechly gave it to you with that hit on Demaryius Thomas, and Thomas Davis gave it to you with that Instagram photo of the surgical scar on his broken arm that looked like the laces on a football, only longer and far more grotesque.Chris Borland isn't the only young NFL player to walk away from this, and there will be plenty more. On the day Borland retired, Wesley Walker, a former Pro Bowl receiver for the New York Jets,
he admired the 49ers linebacker for making a decision he'd never made despite living a life of constant pain from the countless football-related injuries and surgeries that left him praying for relief in the dead of night."If I had to do it all over again," Walker said that day, "and I knew I'd end up in the amount of pain I'm always in, there's no way in hell I'd play football again. ... I could never see myself hurting myself, but there have been times when I've thought, 'God, I wish you'd just end this right now.'"Roger Goodell is a good friend of mine. But I want the NFL to tell the truth about what's happening with players, and I think they sugarcoat everything."The time for sugarcoating is finally over in this $12 billion-and-counting industry. Between today and opening night in September, Goodell should spend every waking minute on this issue, and not on what defines a catch. He should first admit to the league's past mistakes in denying a link between football and brain disease, and then pledge to commit every available penny of research funding to truly independent doctors and scientists, not to those league-friendly types inclined to give the home team a favorable call or three.Goodell then should support a nationwide mandate to ban tackle football through eighth grade and support a call for high schools to limit freshman participation to practice-only contact supervised by coaches trained to teach the safest blocking and tackling techniques. Why not be the first NFL commissioner to actively campaign for the reduction of hundreds of hits to the average developing player's head?Would such a dramatic position save an already tattered Goodell legacy, especially when some owners might prefer he merely pay lip service to the cause of player safety, take the public hits they don't have to take, and just keep those revenues and ratings soaring? It would be a risk for sure.Then again, there are always risks to take in life. On the couch, or behind a commissioner's desk.}

我要回帖

更多关于 warning label 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信