三分钟励志英语演讲稿英语课前演讲稿带PPT

:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
大学英语课前演讲稿广告创意ppt大学英语课前演讲,有什么好的创意,最好有PPT文件。我那个估计是圣诞节演讲
  >大学英语课前演讲,有什么好的创意,最好有ppt文件。我那个估计是圣诞节演讲,求助啊!!!>>先送你一个网址:http://222.92.21.147/sudaceo/jingpin/files/cyh_00 .ppt,里面介绍如何进行英语演讲和英语演讲稿的撰写方法;>>以下是2007年全国大学生英语演讲赛赛题, 您可以将每一个题目拷贝到百度(文档搜索)或google的搜索框中搜索一下, 或许能得到自己满意的答案。找到后自己再修改和发挥一下。祝你好运~!>>topics for the 2007 national english speech contest for college students>>1. what are the responsibilities of college students?>>2. what can i contribute to the 2008 olympic games?>>3.how should you prepare for a job interview?>>4. learn to walk before you can run>>5. the difficulties of finding a job after college graduation>>6. my views on the expansion of college enrollment>>7. my ideal english teacher>>8. in life, it is attitude that matters most.>>9. who should be responsible for environmental protection?>>10. look before you leap.>>11. smile and the world smiles with you.>>12. the importance of recycling>>13. is money equal to success?>>14. china in 20 years>>15. if i had a time machine, …>>16. do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today.>>17. the role of the internet for college students>>18. my ideal university>>19. my views on tv pop shows like “super girls” and “happy boys”>>20. smoking should be banned in public places.>>21. how to balance study and a part-time job?>>22. the impact of economic development on the environment>>23. the role of information technology in china>>24. honesty is the best policy.>>25. challenges faced by chinese college students>>26. it's necessary to say “no” sometimes.>>27. a good beginning is half of battle.>>28. how to avoid campus violence?>>29. what can we learn today from the chinese heroes of yesterday?>>30. the effects of tv advertising>>31. dreams can come true.>>32. the rich cultural diversity of china>>33. yao ming's influence on chinese society>>34. it is better to give than to receive.>>35. the importance of knowing oneself>>36. should college students be allowed to live off campus?>>37. if i were a billionaire, …>>38. opportunities often come disguised as hard work.>>39. if i could start my college life again, …>>40. better late than ever.>>41. my views on blogging>>42. do you think it is important to support minority cultures?>>43. we should pay attention to the mental health of college students?>>44. experience is the best teacher.>>45. if i don't win in this competition, i…>>46. a person who has influenced my life>>47. what the world will be like at the end of the 21st century.>>48. how to get along with people from different cultures>>49. tourism and the environment>>50. when in rome, do as the romans do.>>51. rome was not built in a day.>>52. how to solve china's transport probls?>>53. globalization: challenges and opportunities for china's younger generation>>54. is it good to start learning a foreign language at an early age?>>55. the present gene the next generation will do better.>>56. how universities can better serve society.>>57. meeting the challenges of the market economy>>58. going to college is not the only road to success.>>59. if i were the head of the environmental protection bureau, …>>60. global warming>>消息>>可以讲圣诞历史,或介绍一部相关的电影歌曲,或者如何能成为圣诞老人。>
历史上的今天:黄小星的空间英语课前三分钟演讲稿(4篇)英语课前三分钟演讲稿(篇1)
Good morning/afternoon! First thing first, I gotta say,wow,it's funny thing to be given a chance like that.Trurh be told,I really got a little bit nervous before I stand right here ,so called 'stage fright'.If you look specifically on me .You may find my hands shaking,pretty assembles the guy who suffered from Pakinson's disease,and legs wobbling ,like I caught so-called ball leg. Okay,let's stop going around the bush and get back to my topic today.I really like to talk a funny story I have just heard.A lady called Lucy emigrated to United States several years ago.Her spoken English is not that fluent .And one day,she is just sitting on the couch with his U.S friends Mandy watching Sit-Com.A noise of bump had the attention of Mandy,which led her to go out of the house trying to figure out what had happened.Can you imagine that Mandy go straight out with merely a sweater.So Lucy shouted at her,&Lucy ,turn your clothes on.& What suprised her most,beyond her wildest imagination, is that almost all the male in this country took their head out of the window.Admittedly,Lucy made a mistake here .The word spitted means Mandy is totally naked to the reason that male looked out of the window.The right sentence shall be,&put your clothing on.&The story inspires you to take a careful look on the vast difference between eastern and western culture. That's full of it,thank you for your time!
英语课前三分钟演讲稿(篇2)
Ladies and Gentlemen:
It’s our great honor and deepest pleasure to welcome you, our dear friends, both old and new from all over China, all over Asia, and all over the world.
On behalf of our dedicated classmates, our distinguished teachers, foreign friends, especially our gracious host, the No.2 LongGang High School ,we greet you and encourage you to seize upon this unique opportunity to conquer English and make lifelong friends with people from every province of our wonderful country and throughout the world. By conquering English, we can help ourselves and others.
We are human beings, not animals. We know what we want to do. We know our destiny is in our hands. With hard work and determination, we can do anything we set our minds to do.
From today on we will accompany you day and night every minute on this unique journey.
We want you to open your heart.
We want you to be devoted.
We want you to be crazy.
We want you to forget about your face.
We want you to open your mouth wildly.
We want you to broaden your mind.
We want you to expand your horizons.
We want you to conquer your laziness and all your other human weaknesses.
We want you to overcome all the obstacles that hold you back.
We want to share your joy and we want to share your struggle, but most important of all, we want to share your glory and victory!
We are the future of China, the future of Asia, and the future of the world!
We can make the world a better place.
We can make a difference.
We desire to win.
We must win!
We will win, absolutely, and without any doubt!
From painfully shy children who felt terrible about ourselves, who regarded ourselves as human trash, born losers, to internationally recognized English promoters, we made it. we strongly believe that you will make it too!
Let’s do it together!
We have confidence in you!
英语课前三分钟演讲稿(篇3)
Good morning,ladies and gentlemen!I am glad to stand here .I hope you can enjoy my speech and give me suggestions.My name is Jack Jones.I come from Beijing , the capital of china.It,s a beautiful place which I am pround of it.So many people like to come to visit it.There are mang places of interests in Beijing.For example: the great wall of china ,Gugong and Tiananmen etc.I am 14 years old .My hobby is watching movies and taking photos.I have a lot of photographs about my hometown, I will let my friends have a look at them someday . I am sure you will love the beautiful scenery. I also love to sing songs .My favourite stars are Jeff Zhang 、Jacky Chen and Wanglihong. I want to be a friend of you !Do you want to be my friends?
My Pledge My Oath
I can’t stand my poor English!
I can’t stand my ten years of wasted time!
I can’t stand being looked down upon!
I can’t stand being laughed at!
I want to improve my situation!
I want to change my life!
I want to be successful!
I want to be international!
I don’t want to let my parents down!
I don’t ever want to let my country down!
Most important, I don’t want to let myself down!
I want to speak perfect English!
I want to understand all kinds of accents!
I want to write beautiful articles!
I want to read thousands of books!
I want to translate freely between Chinese and English.
I want to be the master of the world’s two most important languages: Chinese and English.
I must act at once!
I must open my mouth to practice!
I must surprise them with my excellent English!
I must realize my dream!
I must succeed!
英语课前三分钟演讲稿(篇4)
Good morning/afternoon!
First thing first, I gotta say,wow,it's funny thing to be given a chance like that.Trurh be told,I really got a little bit nervous before I stand right here ,so called 'stage fright'.If you look specifically on me .You may find my hands shaking,pretty assembles the guy who suffered from Pakinson's disease,and legs wobbling ,like I caught so-called ball leg. Okay,let's stop going around the bush and get back to my topic today.I really like to talk a funny story I have just heard.
A lady called Lucy emigrated to United States several years ago.Her spoken English is not that fluent .And one day,she is just sitting on the couch with his U.S friends Mandy watching Sit-Com.A noise of bump had the attention of Mandy,which led her to go out of the house trying to figure out what had happened.Can you imagine that Mandy go straight out with merely a sweater.So Lucy shouted at her,&Lucy ,turn your clothes on.& What suprised her most,beyond her wildest imagination, is that almost all the male in this country took their head out of the window.Admittedly,Lucy made a mistake here .The word spitted means Mandy is totally naked to the reason that male looked out of the window.The right sentence shall be,&put your clothing on.&The story inspires you to take a careful look on the vast difference between eastern and western culture.
That's full of it,thank you for your time!最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章课前三分钟英语演讲稿 不要自我介绍之类的 有翻译 翻译器不要由于本人英语水平不高 所以力求最简单_百度作业帮
课前三分钟英语演讲稿 不要自我介绍之类的 有翻译 翻译器不要由于本人英语水平不高 所以力求最简单
Good morning,ladies and gentlemen!I am glad to stand here .I hope you can enjoy my speech and give me suggestions.My name is Jack Jones.I come from Beijing ,the capital of china.It,s a beautiful place which I am pround of it.So many people like to come to visit it.There are mang places of interests in Beijing.For example:the great wall of china ,Gugong and Tiananmen etc.I am 14 years old .My hobby is watching movies and taking photos.I have a lot of photographs about my hometown,I will let my friends have a look at them someday .I am sure you will love the beautiful scenery.I also love to sing songs .My favourite stars are Jeff Zhang 、Jacky Chen and Wanglihong.I want to be a friend of you !Do you want to be my friends?My Pledge My Oath I can’t stand my poor English!I can’t stand my ten years of wasted time!I can’t stand being looked down upon!I can’t stand being laughed at!I want to improve my situation!I want to change my life!I want to be successful!I want to be international!I don’t want to let my parents down!I don’t ever want to let my country down!Most important,I don’t want to let myself down!I want to speak perfect English!I want to understand all kinds of accents!I want to write beautiful articles!I want to read thousands of books!I want to translate freely between Chinese and English.I want to be the master of the world’s two most important languages:Chinese and English.I must act at once!I must open my mouth to practice!I must surprise them with my excellent English!I must realize my dream!I must succeed!我的誓言我不能忍受我的破烂英语!我不能忍受我十年来虚度的光阴!我不能忍受被别人看扁!我不能忍受被别人嘲笑!我要改善我的处境!我要改变我的生活!我要成为成功人士!我要成为国际人才!我不想让我的父母失望!我也不想让我的祖国失望!更重要的是,我不想让我自己失望!我要说一口纯正的英语!我要听懂各种各样的口音!我要写一手漂亮的文章!我要阅读成千上万的书籍!我要在中英文之间自由转换.我要成为世界上最重要的两种语言——汉语和英语的大师.我必须立即行动!我必须张嘴练习!我必须用我出色的英语令众人惊叹!我必须实现我的梦想!我必须成功总归要挑个同学们甚至老师喜欢的话题吧.不如聊聊TV shows吧,还有它的平台TV.You probably have a favorite television show.Maybe you have more than one favorite TV show.Did you ever wonder where your favorite shows come from?Did you ever wonder how they get to the TV set in your home?WHERE DO TV SHOWS COME FROM?Some TV shows are made in TV studios.Some of these shows are broadcast live—that is,as they are being made.Some shows are taped in the studio.The tape gets played on TV later on.Other TV shows are made outside of studios.Baseball and football games and other sports events come from stadiums.Some parts of news programs are broadcast “on the scene.” TV reporters go to the scenes of accidents,floods,and fires and describe what is happening.Shows in studios are made on sets.Sets for plays or soap operas can look like living rooms or kitchens.Sets for talk shows might have a desk for the host and chairs for the guests.Bright lights shine down on the sets.觉得不够得话再来点儿HOW ARE TV PICTURES MADE?A TV picture starts with a TV camera.Some TV cameras are big and some are small.The cameras in TV studios are big.Camera operators roll the big cameras around on wheels.There are usually several big cameras in a TV studio.Cameras used outside a TV studio are smaller.TV camera crews take the smaller cameras to news and sports events.Some cameras send out live pictures to your TV set.Some cameras make videotapes that get played later on a television program.All TV cameras need electricity to work.A camera operator points the camera at a scene.The camera picks up light from the scene.It changes this light into an electric signal called the video signal.A microphone changes the sound of people talking or music playing into an electric signal called the audio signal.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014大学英语课前3分钟演讲稿(附翻译)
- 大学生演讲稿 】
  小编精心推荐   |
|   下面是由为您提供的大学生3分钟
  英文原文:
  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
  But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
  I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
  I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
  I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
  If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
  I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
  Thank you!
  中文翻译:
  正如每个人所知,在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。 但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美&& 我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。 我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。 我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。 如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。 我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦! 谢谢!
本文来源:/a/2003917.html
下页更精彩:1
新生入学后真正步入大学学习的标志就是开学典礼。下面是由出国留学网整理的大学开学典礼学生讲话稿,欢迎阅读。
雷锋不是英雄却胜似英雄,他没有在弹风血雨里建立丰功伟绩,也没有拿出耀眼的科学成就,就是这样一个将生活工作中每一件小事做到先人后己人,被人们记住了。
民族团结是中国经济迅速稳定发展的基石。下面是由出国留学网整理的民族团结演讲稿1000字,欢迎阅读。
通过他人的经验和自己生活学习的总结,我们能够找到适合自己的健康有效的生活学习工作上的方法,如果将它们不转换成自己的习惯,那将是一笔巨大的财富。下面是由出国留学整理的好习惯伴我行演讲稿,欢迎阅读。
大学运动会相比于专业的运动会稍有不足,但是却也像模像样。想下面是出国留学网为你提供的大学生运动会演讲稿,欢迎阅读。想了解更多运动会演讲稿,请继续关注本栏目。
想了解更多关于大学生演讲稿网的资讯,请访问:
大学生演讲稿栏目编辑推荐
大学生演讲稿最新更新
热门文章排行
大学生演讲稿首页头条推荐英语课前三分钟演讲稿_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语课前三分钟演讲稿
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.23MB