求世界英语热ppt!急!!!紧急降落174在线观看等!!!!

求英语翻译!急!在线等!可追加财富!_百度知道
求英语翻译!急!在线等!可追加财富!
. A: 我今主要目要解决包装问题B: 包装特殊要求A: 至于内包装必须具吸引力便促销B: 我按要求包装货物运输包装呢A: 由于批货极易受损所请务必使用结实包装B: 没问题我使用纸箱包装货物A: 起打断纸箱恐怕够结实承受野蛮装卸我认木箱更
提问者采纳
A: My main purpose here today is to solve packaging problems. B: What are your special requirements on the packaging? A: As for the inner packaging must be attractive for promotion. B: Yes, we'll package the goods as required. Then the transport packaging? A: Because the shipment easily damaged, so please make sure you use sturdy packaging. B: No problem. We will use the cardboard packaging of your goods. A: Sorry to interrupt, cardboard boxes are not strong enough I'm afraid, can not bear rough handling. I think the wooden box better.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
the main purpose I come for today is to solve the problem of package.You have any special requirement for package?Inner packing must be attractive for promotionOK, we'll pack the goods according to your requirement. Then what about shipment?as the goods is liable to be damaged, so please use strong packagingNo problem. we'll pack your goods with card box.sorry for interruption, I'm afraid the card box is not strong enough, it can't withstand rough handling. I suggest you to use wooden case
1.My main objective is to resolve the packing problem.2.Is there any special requirment on the packing?3.About the inner packing, it must be attractive in order to convenient the promotion.4.Ok, we'll packing the material according to the requirment.And how about the package in transportation?5.Due to easy damage of the goods, we need you must use the good package for protecting.6.No problem. We'll use the carton for packing.7.Sorry for disturb, but I'm afraid the carton is not strong enough to bear the rough handling, So I think it's better to use the wodden case.
A. My purpose here for solving package issue today.B. Any specific reqiurements for package?A. For inner package, it should be attractive for promotion.B. Ok. We'll pack the goods according to your requirements. How about shipping package?A. For the goods are easily damaged. So please use sturdy package. B. No problem. Cardboard will be used to pack your goods.A. Sorry for interruption, but cardboard boxes may not strong enough I'm afraid. It can not bear rough handling. Wooden case will be better.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
12-0912-0912-0912-0912-0912-0912-09
12-0812-0812-0812-0812-0812-0812-08
12-0912-0912-0812-0812-0812-0812-08
本周热门试题
建议采取后会有奖励
除此之外,都是诈骗,请您发现及时举报,我们给予奖励,电话:010-。
咨询电话:010-(校园通用户)&&&&&010-(充值用户)&&&&&010-(站点投诉)&&&&&010-(资源建议)&&010-(传真)
Copyright & 2003-. Inc. All rights Reserved.
高考资源网版权所有
北京校园之星科技有限公司  &  未经许可,盗用或转载本站资料者,本站将追究其法律责任!}

我要回帖

更多关于 qq头像在线制作急切网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信